B Brazy from Denver Lane

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Anonymous20

B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2003, 5:06 pm

a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.

Anonymous20

Re: who killed b brazy

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2003, 5:09 pm

a meet 2 put b brazy not b crazy jus type 2 fast my bad...

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: July 20th, 2003, 5:13 pm

Re: who killed b brazy

Unread post by G bka C.rum » August 2nd, 2003, 8:25 pm

I dont think its your laptop. I think this forum is set up that way because everytime I try to put a C in place of a b or vice versa it doesnt come up the way I typed it in.

Anonymous20

Re: who killed b brazy

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 4th, 2003, 8:04 am

Has there been a lot of retaliations since his death?

Anonymous20

Re: who killed b brazy

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 4th, 2003, 8:06 am

Also do you think b brazy had as much or more respect than pac had on the westcoast? I mean he actually lived what he was rapping about.

Anonymous20

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 17th, 2004, 7:33 pm

He is one of the most celebrated underground gangsta rappers, and his funeral was one of the biggest gang member funerals that one will ever see.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: December 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Location: Gardena, CA
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 17th, 2004, 9:40 pm

His widow works at the movies with my homeboy. She was sayin how even tho he rapped about killin crips and all else, the crips respected him and his authority, and that it was bold as hell to kill him because they knew how many dudes he had backin him.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 17th, 2004, 11:01 pm

I have a Homie that went to B. Braze Funeral and Homie told me It was more than 1000 Bloods that was at his Funeral and I heard he had a Closed Casket because Blood was shot in the Face........L.I.P Braze he was one of my fav Bangin on Wax Rappers

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 17th, 2004, 11:55 pm

the funeral was right ova here off la brea and adams, I dont get how all them bloods was up ova here in crip land and shit and aint shit go down, guess cuz it was a funeral.
Last edited by MIDTOWN SB on January 18th, 2004, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 18th, 2004, 1:17 am

Yeah when Bloods are deep like that, most likely The Crips wont try nuttin dumb......Like Iseman from 20'snhb, His funeral was in crip hood, but the 20's and stones were so deep no crip wasnt even gonna try to set trip.....

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by bgcasper » January 18th, 2004, 6:36 am

MAYBE BECAUSE THOSE RIPS ON LA BREA AINT RIPPIN TO THE FULLEST , MAY BE IF THE FUNERAL WAS HELD BETWEEN BENNET AND CHESTER THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT OR MAYBE IN 2004 THINGZ HAVE CHANGED AND ITS BETTER THIS WAY ...I REMEMBER A GANG OF PIRU FUNERAL HELD ON RIPS HOOD THAT ENDED IN A BLOOD BATH (NO DISS INTENDED) IN COMPTON CC RIDAZ WERE KNOWN TO RIDE IN FUNERALS AND IN RIP HISTORY RIPS HAVE BEEN KNOW TO DO THAT SHIT ALL BRIMS WILL REMEMBER COUNTRY FUNERALS

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 18th, 2004, 8:27 am

Yeah you got a point BG Casper....Any Funeral whoever is deep and there in the opposite Person's hood and anyone who Starts $@%^ off is most likely to turn Bloody because of course the people who control that part of the hood have heat and so do the people who Are in the funeral of course for the fact that aint there hood......

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: December 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Location: Gardena, CA
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 18th, 2004, 12:25 pm

I always thought gang bangers would never mess with funerals because thas beyond disrespect, but after hearin bout the bloods shootin up the 60s funeral at Inglewood cemetery, aaaaaanything can happen.

in-my-closet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 12:58 pm

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by in-my-closet » January 18th, 2004, 2:56 pm

i think the 60's gone get they ass man thats fu*ked up a bullet could of hit a nigga mom or something a but thats how it goes man

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 3:42 pm

So since this is about the Lanes what up with Tiger, Weeb, and Bee, and bo are they still with the lanes? if anybody bang with the lanes or grew up around there they would know these names.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by stamps » January 20th, 2004, 2:02 pm

Capone2..(reference B-Brazy) I don't know where your getting your information, but I checked the Pasadena Star News Archives, and there is no mention of a shooting, homicide, killing, or anything in May, or anywhere on May 9th. Are you sure it was in Pasadena?? It would have been in the paper, because Pasadena does not have a whole lot of homicides anymore.

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 11:15 am

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
WELL SHIT HAPPENS... JUST CUZZZ YOU NOT IN YOUR HOOD DONT MEAN NIGGAS ANIT TRIPPING....MUST OF THOUGHT "WELL I AM JUST IN PASADENA ANIT NO ACTIVE NIGGAS OUT THERE... SEE NEVER UNDER ESTAMATE NO GANG . I KNOW I DONT I AM VERY CAUITON'S WHEN I AM IN SOMEBODY ELES HOOD. CUZZ I AM FROM RAYMOND SO WHEN I AM IN ING \WOOD NIGGA'S ANIT GONNA CARE I AM FROM PASADENA RAYMOND ALL THEY HEARD IS RAYMOND AND THEY HATE RAYMOND AND THATS ALL THEY KNOW....SO IF YOU FROM L.A. D.L. AND YOU IN PASADENA YOU ARE SEEN AS A DENVER LANE. NOT PASADENA OR L.A. GOT TO BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!
RAYMOND OUT...

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 11:24 am

I DONT KNOW WHO KILLED B-BRAZY AND WHERE YALL GOT PASADENA RAYMOND DID IT SHIT .... DONT BRING HEAT ON US.... NIGGA'S ON HERE DRY SNITCHING..... SHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BUT LIKE I SAID UP ABOVE .. SHIT GET'S REAL...
RAYMOND OUT...

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by mangler » February 7th, 2004, 5:56 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
NAME THEM

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by mangler » February 7th, 2004, 5:59 pm

bgCASPER wrote:MAYBE BECAUSE THOSE RIPS ON LA BREA AINT RIPPIN TO THE FULLEST , MAY BE IF THE FUNERAL WAS HELD BETWEEN BENNET AND CHESTER THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT OR MAYBE IN 2004 THINGZ HAVE CHANGED AND ITS BETTER THIS WAY ...I REMEMBER A GANG OF PIRU FUNERAL HELD ON RIPS HOOD THAT ENDED IN A BLOOD BATH (NO DISS INTENDED) IN COMPTON CC RIDAZ WERE KNOWN TO RIDE IN FUNERALS AND IN RIP HISTORY RIPS HAVE BEEN KNOW TO DO THAT stuff ALL BRIMS WILL REMEMBER COUNTRY FUNERALS
...LOL...CASPER...LAST OF THE MOWHEEKINS.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by mangler » February 7th, 2004, 6:02 pm

R-Tistic wrote:I always thought gang bangers would never mess with funerals because thas beyond disrespect, but after hearin bout the bloods shootin up the 60s funeral at Inglewood cemetery, aaaaaanything can happen.
.. FALSE INFO..WHERE DO U DUDES GET YOUR SHI#$Y INFO FROM..........DAMUS WERENT INVOLVED....THE FUNNERAL DIDNT GET SHOT UP....SOME YOUNG KNUCKLE HEADS, DID SOME DUMB SHIT...1X GOT OFF.........NOT A DAMU INSITE...STOP THE PROPAGANDA!...I GUESS SINCE MUST OF YALL R CIVILIANS/SPECTATORS, YALL ARENT EXPECTED TO KNOW THE REAL!

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 7th, 2004, 8:02 pm

wasnt it fudgetowns that shot up 60s funeral?

User avatar
CurtDZ
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 2:18 am
Location: ATL Shawty but lived in Bompton
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by CurtDZ » February 8th, 2004, 2:30 am

Damn all i gotta say is damu was a real ass rapper and he had a tight flow, i got love for damu ridaz but i ain't with the killin and whatnot cuz we all can get money but i'm kinda late and just now hearin bout B Brazy gettin smoked, damn i was just bumpin the DAMU RIDAZ II CD and was waitin 4 some new stuff, damn.......

Anybody got a program or some "real" info on how homie got popped....!?

I'm just interested and wanted 2 know if any Lane homies wuz in here

LIP B BRAZY

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: December 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Location: Gardena, CA
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 8th, 2004, 2:51 am

mangler wrote:
R-Tistic wrote:I always thought gang bangers would never mess with funerals because thas beyond disrespect, but after hearin bout the bloods shootin up the 60s funeral at Inglewood cemetery, aaaaaanything can happen.
.. FALSE INFO..WHERE DO U DUDES GET YOUR SHI#$Y INFO FROM..........DAMUS WERENT INVOLVED....THE FUNNERAL DIDNT GET SHOT UP....SOME YOUNG KNUCKLE HEADS, DID SOME DUMB stuff...1X GOT OFF.........NOT A DAMU INSITE...STOP THE PROPAGANDA!...I GUESS SINCE MUST OF YALL R CIVILIANS/SPECTATORS, YALL ARENT EXPECTED TO KNOW THE REAL!
If u say so...I donno what funeral u are talkin about, but I know that there was an incident at the ing cemetery where some dudes, bloods or not, were shootin at the cars drivin in. Not only did I hear it from different people in L.A. but it was on the news. So since u say u kno the deal, what really happened?

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: November 26th, 2003, 8:38 pm
Location: Australia

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » February 8th, 2004, 5:08 pm

in-my-closet wrote:i think the 60's gone get they ass man thats fu*ked up a bullet could of hit a nigga mom or something a but thats how it goes man

yeah thats what i was about to say what if a inocent mom or chidren got hit by bullets

User avatar
koach
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 2:10 pm
Location: 106th and boover
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by koach » February 14th, 2004, 10:27 am

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
yall right dont speak on stuff u dont know about

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 26th, 2004, 3:00 pm

THAT NIGGA B-BRAZY IS MY "DISTANT RELATIVE" RELATED TO ME THROUGH MY AUNT, BUT HE IS FROM MY AUNT'S OTHER FAMILY. I DIDN'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 26th, 2004, 3:05 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
YOU ARE WRONG. NO PASADENA RAYMONDS KILLED B-BRAZY, AND HE WAS NOT KILLED IN PASADENA, HE WAS KILLED IN L.A. AT A MOTEL

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 293
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 9:52 pm
Location: Inglewood 104X108X109

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Ace2 » May 26th, 2004, 6:45 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
B Brazy was not killed by a paasadena Raymond where do you guys get your info from? but then again this is the internet world of fantasy and lies. Before you start rumors like this make sure you know what you are talking about things like this can start a major war in the streets.

User avatar
Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 175
Joined: April 13th, 2004, 1:51 pm
Location: 107th n Vermont With the Hoova's
Contact:

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Slim2 » May 26th, 2004, 9:25 pm

capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
let me tell u how it is i hate the hell of this niggas hood but he a hard rapper he did get killed by inglewood 13 at the swapmeet my niggas but niggas sayed it was 120 raymonds

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 27th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Slim2 wrote:
capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. let me put have of you rookies on game. iam keep hearing that mexicans from inglewood 13 killed b brazy. not the case b brazy was killed in pasadena by a pasadena raymond crip in thats facts 100% the truth in he was love by alot of people but when you rap about killing crips in putting your face on the cover of a album you know your dayz are numbered. just like the crips on there cd bangin on wax like 5 or 6 crips are died.
let me tell u how it is i hate the hell of this niggas hood but he a hard rapper he did get killed by inglewood 13 at the swapmeet my niggas but niggas sayed it was 120 raymonds
Slim2, I gotta disagree with you too, the ING 13's did not kill B-BRAZY, that nigga was killed in L.A. AT A MOTEL DOWN THE STREET FROM HIS HOOD MESSIN' with SOME BROAD! MY FAMILY WENT TO THE FUNERAL AND TOOK PICTURES AND WAS TALKIN' TO HIS HOMIES THAT KNOW THE BUSINESS!

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm
Location: Inglewood

Re: B Brazy from Denver Lane

Unread post by Burgundy » June 7th, 2004, 6:39 pm

R-Tistic wrote:I always thought gang bangers would never mess with funerals because thas beyond disrespect, but after hearin bout the bloods shootin up the 60s funeral at Inglewood cemetery, aaaaaanything can happen.
word I remember hearin about that

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”