Need info on asian gangs in CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Need info on asian gangs in CA

Unread post by BobBarker » December 11th, 2004, 3:14 am

I need info on asian gangs in cali. can someobody give the names and what type of crimes they're involved in? i also need to know if theres any racial tention between black, asian and latino gangs in cali. i heard that they get along with blacks but im not sure. somebody fill me in please.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Need info on asian gangs in CA

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 11th, 2004, 3:40 am

sounds like a cop...

Do you guys agree?

*Raises hands*

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » December 11th, 2004, 10:34 am

naw to be fair i don't think cops need that basic of info. As far as i know the real organized asian gangs don't really interact with black gangs as a whole, but i am sure they interact with them on an individual basis depending on the circumstance and deal with them in different ways depending.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 11th, 2004, 9:40 pm

you want asian street gangs or like organized crime like triads or something?

ight

Unread post by ight » December 12th, 2004, 8:14 am

Asian Boyz

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 12th, 2004, 4:45 pm

I agree with you BendyThumbs, but when he asked "What type of crimes they involved in?" That sounded a little suspect and no true Asian G gonna speak on that...

Anyways about the racial tension I'll fill you in on a little bit of it. Asians and Mexicans have always had some hot-blood for one another in the SFV and THE LOS. A lot of Mexicans think Asian Gangs are a joke and that there "Funny little Chinos" and of course it angers some of the younger Asian G's and they go out and do something, then the Mexican's answer back, and its just a cycle.

With Asians and Blacks, they pretty much get along.

Put it this way, it's all settled in jail house politics. I aint going to speak on the politics because I don't really think there that important and if you really want to know, PM ME, and I'll decide whether to tell you or not :) .

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » December 12th, 2004, 6:04 pm

Everybody knows what Asian gangs are involved in. You just need to go check out other sites about asian gangs and what type of crimes they are involved in. I'm not gonna spill out what they do. You just gonna have to find that out on your own.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » December 14th, 2004, 6:02 pm

thanks for the replies but it didnt help much. if i was a cop i would already have info on gangs. i know i sounded really suspicious but i didnt intend to comf off that way. i've looked for info about asian gangs online but i couldnt find alot about asian street gangs. most of what i came up with was triads and yakuza organized crime. im just interested in the way that asian street gangs operate. like most hispanic and black gangs wear colors to represent their set/gang and dress and speak a certain way. in my city theres only one asian gang. it's actually a crew, not really a gang cause they just fight non asian people for sensless reasons.

most of them seem to have copied off of black and hispanic gangs in the way they dress talk etc. basically like wiggers, except their asian. i just wanted to get the scoop on asian gangs in cali from people who live there. so give me some more details.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 14th, 2004, 9:20 pm

BobBarker wrote:thanks for the replies but it didnt help much. if i was a cop i would already have info on gangs. i know i sounded really suspicious but i didnt intend to comf off that way. i've looked for info about asian gangs online but i couldnt find alot about asian street gangs. most of what i came up with was triads and yakuza organized crime. im just interested in the way that asian street gangs operate. like most hispanic and black gangs wear colors to represent their set/gang and dress and speak a certain way. in my city theres only one asian gang. it's actually a crew, not really a gang cause they just fight non asian people for sensless reasons.

most of them seem to have copied off of black and hispanic gangs in the way they dress talk etc. basically like wiggers, except their asian. i just wanted to get the scoop on asian gangs in cali from people who live there. so give me some more details.
Okay Mr. I obviously don't know a lot. If you want info go to the Asian Gang questions and answers forums, not here. Also, watch that mouth with the whole calling Asian Gangsters wiggers.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » December 14th, 2004, 9:32 pm

He doesn't have VIP access I assume.

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » December 21st, 2004, 4:58 pm

with 2 posts i guess not

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » January 3rd, 2005, 1:37 pm

how do you gain access to the forum? ?

shotty

Unread post by shotty » January 23rd, 2005, 4:15 pm

well we asians mostly came from poor families that immigrated from some country like vietnam or cambodia, etc. And well, growing up in the hood u just gotta adapt. i gues we just do what everyone else duz like steal cars and sell drugs or guns. but our main source of income is extortion.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 23rd, 2005, 7:08 pm

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:sounds like a cop...

Do you guys agree?

*Raises hands*
*hand raised*

hkswb357
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hkswb357 » January 25th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I can't speak strictly for California gangs but I can tell you some about Southeast Asian gangs in the U.S.

Vietnamese, Laotian, Mien, Hmong, and Cambodian gangs are the major Southeast Asian street gangs in the United States that cause the most problems.

Just like the black gangs...some asian gangs choose to wear colors to distinguish themselves. But others choose to be more secretive and not wear any colors.

Members usually range in age from about 13-35 years old. The majority of their crimes are: extortion, business and residential robberies and drive-by shootings.

Many of the Southeast Asian gangmembers talk about something called "100-year revenge" which basically means if you wronged them in some way, they will get revenge on you...even if it takes them 100 years to do it. After the 100 years is up, then supposedly the person who wronged them is forgiven.

Gangmembers often apply cigarette burns to their hands and arms to show that they are "renegades" and not part of the civilian community.

Some tattoos that these gangmembers will have sometimes are:

The words "Asian Pride"
Dragons or Panthers
Swastika, a Buddhist symbol and
the 4 "t words" seen below:

tinh (love) tu (prison) tien (money) toi (crime)

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » February 1st, 2005, 8:47 am

What's the largest gang in California membership wise? TRG? ABZ? Wah Ching?

I always hear TRG being the largest but in the info section on Asian gangs they're only listed in Long Beach although I know they have sets in Pomona (Hollyway Southside Rascals) and Santa Ana (Minnie Street TRG) as well

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 1st, 2005, 11:47 pm

Thanks for the info

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » February 14th, 2005, 12:38 pm

trg and abz are the biggest asian street gangs....wah ching doesnt even come close

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 14th, 2005, 7:27 pm

BobBarker wrote:thanks for the replies but it didnt help much. if i was a cop i would already have info on gangs. i know i sounded really suspicious but i didnt intend to comf off that way. i've looked for info about asian gangs online but i couldnt find alot about asian street gangs. most of what i came up with was triads and yakuza organized crime. im just interested in the way that asian street gangs operate. like most hispanic and black gangs wear colors to represent their set/gang and dress and speak a certain way. in my city theres only one asian gang. it's actually a crew, not really a gang cause they just fight non asian people for sensless reasons.

Which crew are you talking about? Are they in Brooklyn?

blah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blah » February 18th, 2005, 1:25 am

how do i get vip access

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 9:41 pm

Up in northern cali, theres VBZ (vietnamease boyz), UCV (union city vietnamease), ABT (all brother together), TNP(tunoy pinoy)<-- not very active anymore, West Hayward which i dont know much about, RPB (real pinoy bloods or brotherhood), Wah Ching. Theres much more, i cant think im 2 lazy 2 put em all up

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:44 pm

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:I agree with you BendyThumbs, but when he asked "What type of crimes they involved in?" That sounded a little suspect and no true Asian G gonna speak on that...

Anyways about the racial tension I'll fill you in on a little bit of it. Asians and Mexicans have always had some hot-blood for one another in the SFV and THE LOS. A lot of Mexicans think Asian Gangs are a joke and that there "Funny little Chinos" and of course it angers some of the younger Asian G's and they go out and do something, then the Mexican's answer back, and its just a cycle.

With Asians and Blacks, they pretty much get along.

Put it this way, it's all settled in jail house politics. I aint going to speak on the politics because I don't really think there that important and if you really want to know, PM ME, and I'll decide whether to tell you or not :) .
Asians and Blacks get along in cali prisons? when did this happen. i heard they be beefin. i heard they beefin hard. but some asians get allied with black sets maybe its kause some of em ended in black hoods. But i heard they be beefin hard.

asia818str8str8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by asia818str8str8 » February 24th, 2005, 6:02 pm

azn'z don't go to jail

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 24th, 2005, 10:51 pm

You seriously believe that?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 25th, 2005, 11:26 am

asia818str8str8 wrote:azn'z don't go to jail
Lol, yea they do, in NJ i know 1 or 2 OGs who is asian. and i heard in one of the prisons in NJ the leader of the crips is asian. but in cali i didnt know they was that kool with black niggas. i know some of em allied with black gangs and mexikan gangs, but i thought they was beefin

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 2nd, 2005, 12:18 am

im guessin asians get along with blacks in jail cuz they have a common enemy in the mexicans.

jonezdasoldier

Unread post by jonezdasoldier » March 24th, 2005, 8:22 pm

makaveli389 wrote:im guessin asians get along with blacks in jail because they have a common enemy in the mexicans.
haha but blacks and asians got a lil war goin on in texas...mainly austin

ktownz_g

Unread post by ktownz_g » April 7th, 2005, 10:14 pm

ABZ- asian boyz crip gang
WC-wah ching gang\
4 seas- some gang
TRD- taiwanese red door
obz-oriental boyz
TRG- tiny rascals gang
BD- black dragon
VBZ- vietnamese boyz
LBZ- lost boyz
JFX- jefrox gang
PB- pomona boyz
KTG- koreatown gangsters
CTB-chinatown boyz

THERES MORE I LNOW BUH I DUN FEEL LIKE WRITING ALL OF EM

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » April 8th, 2005, 3:39 pm

LCV- Laos Cambodian Vietnamese

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 9th, 2005, 1:05 am

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:sounds like a cop...

Do you guys agree?

*Raises hands*
Man how yall gonna call yall self educated on the streets? when yall accuse this man of being a cop. Cmon its 2K5 who in the fuck cop gonna come on the internet to find out some shit they been knowing since the 80's/90's. Cops been having the info on who is what and what is what, all yall patnas that was snitching to get out of that 40 year deal, done already told'em who is in what gang and what they do. Cops know most of this shit before yall even know it, I been locked up before and them hoes be hitting a muthafucka up with info that aint even in the street yet. Them informants and snitches keep these laws laced up on game right whyen the shit happens, so yall need to chill on calling that man a law. I aint protecting that man, but cmon mang we live in the 2k's these laws got technology and info to find out shit that u dont even know....the last place they gonna be at is on a board with kats lying about what set they from...for real. Hate me if u wanna but anybody ever been under investigation knows what im talkin bout.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 11th, 2005, 7:07 pm

ktownz_g wrote: LBZ- lost boyz
I thought that gang aint active anymore?

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » April 23rd, 2005, 10:03 am

Aye so SWblocks you calling me a fake? So if I decide that somebody is a cop on a forum then obviously I am stupid and don't know shit. And your statement about cops have better things to do than go on an internet forum, thats exactly what they do because they dont got shit to do lol. What I learned about the L.A.P.D. is that they don't like to get made look bad. They will do anything and work 24/7 to earn a conviction on hard evidence. There arn't many snitches in regards to Asian gangs because if somebody does decide to turn face they know that the hood will find out through police reports. I don't hate you either I actually enjoy your perspective on this subject. I have been under investigation before and none of my homies said shit. We all kept our mouths shut and the cops couldn't prove shit without a witness so the case got dropped. So if you got snitched on before than sucks to be you. The only people that have snitched on me were Whites who would make racial slurs towards me and then get rushed and some b-itch ass enemies that couldn't hang.