Man Hunt

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
T~

Man Hunt

Unread post by T~ » April 9th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Has anyone played that game , its made by the same people as GTA

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Man Hunt

Unread post by blkjoker » April 9th, 2004, 7:44 pm

Yo I heard the game is off the hook. Im going to rent it and find out I normally dont rent games like to get them when they come out. But so many games come out and be sorry and not worth the money so for now on I'm renting before buying.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 10th, 2004, 9:08 am

i didnt think it was worth the money when i first got it an still dont really...its kinda boaring....

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 10th, 2004, 4:33 pm

ToM wrote:i didnt think it was worth the money when i first got it an still dont really...its kinda boaring....
Word so you got it. Whats it like?

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » April 10th, 2004, 4:45 pm

I played a lil bit of it. You were rescued from going on the electric chair and you gotta kill gangs that look like they are KKK in a deserted town.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 10th, 2004, 6:21 pm

There are different gangs like 'The Skins' that are KKK white suprenacy type sh*t ,but to kill a gang menber you have to hide in the shadows then creep up behind him, if he sees u he will beat u too death, u can only fight one or u will get your ass kicked to death... so bacially u have too hide ALL the time only kill once ever few min's makin the game boaring and slow with sh*t wepons..... dont bother buying it

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 10th, 2004, 8:08 pm

ToM wrote:There are different gangs like 'The Skins' that are KKK white suprenacy type sh*t ,but to kill a gang menber you have to hide in the shadows then creep up behind him, if he sees u he will beat u too death, u can only fight one or u will get your ass kicked to death... so bacially u have too hide ALL the time only kill once ever few min's makin the game boaring and slow with sh*t wepons..... dont bother buying it
Yeah thats why im going to rent for now on cause on t.v. they make the game seem off the hook. I hate a slow drawn out game, seems like now a days all they care about is our money making these sorry games.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 10th, 2004, 8:15 pm

blkjoker wrote:
ToM wrote:There are different gangs like 'The Skins' that are KKK white suprenacy type sh*t ,but to kill a gang menber you have to hide in the shadows then creep up behind him, if he sees u he will beat u too death, u can only fight one or u will get your ass kicked to death... so bacially u have too hide ALL the time only kill once ever few min's makin the game boaring and slow with sh*t wepons..... dont bother buying it
Yeah thats why im going to rent for now on cause on t.v. they make the game seem off the hook. I hate a slow drawn out game, seems like now a days all they care about is our money making these sorry games.
So true... games jus arnt as good as they used too be, its all about the money these days.. last game i got that was worth the money was GTA Vice City....i jus hope the new one is just as good

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 10th, 2004, 8:39 pm

ToM wrote:
blkjoker wrote:
So true... games jus arnt as good as they used too be, its all about the money these days.. last game i got that was worth the money was GTA Vice City....i jus hope the new one is just as good
Yeah with the gta series they need to take it to a new level dont make it the same thing and just add a little to it. They need to push the limints and surprise us.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 10th, 2004, 8:45 pm

Yeah man, that 80's feel to the last one was so good... an i was the one who thought it would suck. lol

Sirez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sirez » April 24th, 2004, 11:26 pm

manhunt was fun up to where i saw all the ways i could kill people with all the weapons,it aint worth buyin.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 25th, 2004, 2:47 pm

Sirez wrote:manhunt was fun up to where i saw all the ways i could kill people with all the weapons,it aint worth buyin.
it was good when you could actually kill a person!, i mean damn if you wanted to kill, you would have to hide for mins, then slowly follow them an then finaly kill them. it took like 10 mins for each person. an when you did get a gun they didnt give enough bullets, so you couldnt jus blast everybody a few times, you had to hide, follow them ,then put one bullet in their head......slow ass game

Sirez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sirez » April 25th, 2004, 7:05 pm

naw if you good at the killin you could kill them as so as you run into them

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 26th, 2004, 10:57 am

Sirez wrote:naw if you good at the killin you could kill them as so as you run into them
But if yo want a 'Hard Core' kill yo got to stand behind them for like 4 seconds till the arrows got red, i did all this an got 3 of the 4 secret mini games. dont get me wrong it was a good game, i jus got tired of it :wink:

Sirez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sirez » April 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm

yeah it do get tiring.

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 5th, 2004, 7:37 pm

u guys r geeks lol jkz jkz

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 6th, 2004, 7:55 am

Azn Gook wrote:u guys r geeks lol jkz jkz and im GAY

Sirez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sirez » May 6th, 2004, 4:24 pm

AZN............well i caint say for all the rest in here, but i aint no geek. i aint gettin butt hurt or anything, i'm just letting you know, i just love all that bloody sh*t in life and in games. Oh and jus wonderin what does that Z mean on the JKZ

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 6th, 2004, 6:12 pm

Azn Gook wrote:u guys r geeks lol jkz jkz
sure as fu*k aint no geek.

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » April 30th, 2005, 7:07 am

Yeah thats a good game

[img]http://www.loonyboi.com/blog/archives/manhunt.jpg[/img]

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 30th, 2005, 1:23 pm

That game is dumb difficult.

T~

Unread post by T~ » April 30th, 2005, 1:39 pm

i thought it was well easy

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » April 30th, 2005, 2:52 pm

I''ll make a star out of you yet. :lol:

The director is hilarious he made me laugh a bunch of times with his lines.

The only thing, I did not like about the game was the stupid save system.

T~

Unread post by T~ » May 1st, 2005, 1:33 am

yeah the director did come out with som funny shit. but he was so easy to kill at the end

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 1st, 2005, 1:58 am

this game was probly the best game that i have ever played. hard as fucc, use your head, get into it, ALTER EGO TAKE OVER(WB).
for real bad ass. never seen any thing more violent in a game.
i love the shard of glass, plastic bag, garrote, what else?
coolest game ever.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 1st, 2005, 2:09 am

This game got banned in some England videogame shops just after i bought it for my girlfirends brother. A young lad who was obsessed with the game followed another youn man and killed him in manhunt style.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 2nd, 2005, 8:52 pm

How old was the kid that did the killing?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 2nd, 2005, 9:23 pm

Fuck I'm having problems on border patrol with all those fucking guards the more, I kill the more they come.

I kill like 10 then more show up also that fucking sniper shoots the shit out of me when, I go up the steps anyone got any tips and also where the hell is the cellar located?

By the way, I'm playing on hardcore.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 6th, 2005, 2:53 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:How old was the kid that did the killing?
Im not sure i think he was either 15 or 16.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » May 6th, 2005, 9:09 am

Yeah, I remember all the controversy about the UK killing. The game was actually made in Scotland. Rockstar North's office is in Edinburgh.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 6th, 2005, 9:28 am

All i remember is the kid wasnt old enough to get the game in the first place. it just goes to show how relaxed things are. I been able to buy alcohol and cigarettes since i was 14 when the legal ages are 18 and 16. I been buying 18 rated games and films since i was 13/14. England is too soft on shit like this.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 2:07 pm

^^ Thats every where homie, shop owners dont give a fuck about ages an all that shit, i mean, half of the kids who buy games are probably under 18 so go figure...they sure as hell wouldnt make as much profit as they do now if they made it 100% illegal to sell 18+ games to kids...