Biggest Latino race in USA?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Biggest Latino race in USA?

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 26th, 2005, 12:41 pm

i always meet strait up mexicans who try to say they are exotic peurto ricans or some shit,, makes me laugh,

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 26th, 2005, 1:46 pm

HOW LONG DOES ONE STAY A PUERTO RICAN?

WHERE THEY'RE GENERATION IS BORN SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES PUERTO RICO?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 26th, 2005, 1:50 pm

DC wrote:I would say that Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian is a pure Indio, whereas a Meztizo probably just has to have some Indian blood, funny thing is you could look white and still be called a meztizo.
Mexico has 9% white, I thought it would be alot more than that.

THE SAME THING CAN BE SAID OF AFRICAN AMERICANS THEN! IM AMERICAN BLACK BY RACE BUT I GOT FRENCH WHITE FROM THE PAST DARK BROWN AS EVA.

IT MAKES ME LAUGH THOUGH WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SAY THERE NATIONALITY AND SPEAK ON IT AS IF EVERY ONE LOOKS LIKE THEM.

QUESTION TO MEXICANS- HOW CAN A WHITE MEXICAN BE BROWN WHEN ON A WHOLE MEXICANS SEE THEMSELVES AS BROWN PEOPLE MEANING THE WHOLE MEXICO?

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » May 4th, 2005, 10:52 pm

does any1 no if there iz many Bolivians in usa n where there are mostly at

K.BLESS360

Unread post by K.BLESS360 » May 5th, 2005, 8:57 am

100 wrote:HOW LONG DOES ONE STAY A PUERTO RICAN?

ONE STAYS PUERTO RICANS FOR LIFE. PUERTO RICANS LIKE OTHER LATINOS MAY NOT STAY IN TOUCH WITH THEIR CULTURE,BUT THEY DO STAY WITH THEIR NATIONALITY. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THE PUERTO RICANS IN NY CALLING THEMSELVES "NU YORK RICAN".

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 7th, 2005, 10:58 am

K.BLESS360 wrote:
100 wrote:HOW LONG DOES ONE STAY A PUERTO RICAN?

ONE STAYS PUERTO RICANS FOR LIFE. PUERTO RICANS LIKE OTHER LATINOS MAY NOT STAY IN TOUCH WITH THEIR CULTURE,BUT THEY DO STAY WITH THEIR NATIONALITY. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THE PUERTO RICANS IN NY CALLING THEMSELVES "NU YORK RICAN".
ALL PRS AINT NUYORICANS!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 7th, 2005, 4:05 pm

Most Mexicans in the US are Mestizo or Indian. The few truly white Mexican-Americans just go along with the Brown thing to show solidarity with their fellow Mexicans.

A notable exception to this is in New Mexico where white Mexicans are a large percentage of the whole and usually identify as Spanish or native Spanish.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 27th, 2005, 11:35 am

CARDENAS wrote:MEXICANS takin over ... Fa ' Sho
Simon
La Raza

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 12th, 2005, 9:24 am

I cant agree that mexicans are the majority cause when you go on the east coast and down south you rarley see a mexican when I was in florida some people thought mexicans only lived in LA.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 12th, 2005, 9:50 am

Some shit almost went down at the Prospect Park fairgrounds this Sunday between two groups of Mexicans at a soccer game. Shit really almost popped off. I realized when they started mobbing up that, yes indeed, Mexicans are deep as hell out here. Once again it's Raza Loca RZL with two clicks PCS, and SDN, that beefs with CTS 26

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 26th, 2005, 1:32 pm

I have to go with mexicans on this one. Mexico is closest to the us and mostly mexicans join gangs and have like people every where. At least 5 mexicans for a 500 person village or 10,000 for a 100,000 people town. Or 30,000-50,000 for 3,000,000-5,000,000 person city, maybe in the hundred thousands. Here in toronto or in my hood, there is hardly any mexicans or hispanic people. 2 out of 50 kids are hispanics or 3-5 out of 30-50 people are also hispanics. Chicago is packed with latino people. So is los angeles and new york.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » July 26th, 2005, 1:54 pm

mexicans..eat a dicc bithces.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 9th, 2005, 8:43 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I have to go with mexicans on this one. Mexico is closest to the us and mostly mexicans join gangs and have like people every where. At least 5 mexicans for a 500 person village or 10,000 for a 100,000 people town. Or 30,000-50,000 for 3,000,000-5,000,000 person city, maybe in the hundred thousands. Here in toronto or in my hood, there is hardly any mexicans or hispanic people. 2 out of 50 kids are hispanics or 3-5 out of 30-50 people are also hispanics. Chicago is packed with latino people. So is los angeles and new york.
The 5 top states filled with Latinos is Illinois,Texas,California,New York,and Florida

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 12:18 am

Casper wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I have to go with mexicans on this one. Mexico is closest to the us and mostly mexicans join gangs and have like people every where. At least 5 mexicans for a 500 person village or 10,000 for a 100,000 people town. Or 30,000-50,000 for 3,000,000-5,000,000 person city, maybe in the hundred thousands. Here in toronto or in my hood, there is hardly any mexicans or hispanic people. 2 out of 50 kids are hispanics or 3-5 out of 30-50 people are also hispanics. Chicago is packed with latino people. So is los angeles and new york.
The 5 top states filled with Latinos is Illinois,Texas,California,New York,and Florida
Texas, shit, they come from mexico and that is one of the closest states to mexico, no wonder its second. But illinois, shit, #1????? I noe some russians here that just moved to my building from chicago and they say its packed with mexicans there, very rare for hispanics here in my hood, there is like 2 kids out of the whole elementary school here that i know that are hispanic, and the school has like 500 kids.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 12:20 am

Latinos also, alot in the usa.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » August 10th, 2005, 3:09 am

Casper wrote:
out of your top 5 new york and florida dont have alot of mexicans,they have purto ricans cubans etc.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 10th, 2005, 9:42 pm

DC wrote:Here are the facts from the CIA webpage

Mexico
Population:
104,959,594 (July 2004 est.)
Ethnic groups:
mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%

Brazil
Population:
Ethnic groups:
white (includes Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish) 55%, mixed white and black 38%, black 6%, other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 1%

For more info go to http://odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/

DC
This is good info but the topic was the biggest latino race in the USA. Good info though, like the link.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » August 10th, 2005, 11:52 pm

DC wrote:anyways he is just stating a fact.
Actually its not a fact...

Chicano labor is good for the US economy. Hard working cheap immigrant labor keeps a lot of prices down in the US. If you count all that agricultural goods, Wal Mart, child care, restaurants, nannies, etc... thats a shiet load of money u save. With all that money u save buying cheap goods u can actually afford to take out a woman and supersize her Mickey Dees.

Anyways. All that talk you hear about illegal immigrants eating up health care costs is all BS. The cheapest health insurance in the entire US is found in the cities with the largest immigrant populations, all in California.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... DDCJV1.DTL
San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland tied for fifth place among the 50 largest cities in the country for lowest-cost insurance, with an average premium of $58 a month, according to a study by eHealthInsurance Services Inc., a Mountain View Internet health insurance broker.

The survey found huge disparities in premiums around the country. Long Beach, at $54 a month, had the cheapest coverage,
All these cities mentioned have extremely high immigrant populations. Yet these cities have the lowest costs of health insurance. The argument that illegal immigrants drive up health care costs is pretty much false.

It is what it is. Peace.

ROMPED OUT NORTENO

Unread post by ROMPED OUT NORTENO » September 11th, 2005, 7:15 am

CARDENAS wrote:
North Face wrote:ALIENS (MEXICANS) NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANT STOP THEM FROM CROSSING THE BORDER. THIS WILL HURT THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.

fu-- You Punk ass Trick ... Mexicans willl Hoodryde Yo Momma Piece of shit.
lmao c/s

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 20th, 2005, 4:50 pm

ANYBODY living between cali and texas will tell you "hands down, mexicans are the deepest in the u.s."

californiahomegirl

Unread post by californiahomegirl » September 21st, 2005, 10:20 am

Its, without a doubt, Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » September 24th, 2005, 4:02 am

CHICANOs ( MEXICAN AMERICANs ) are the BIGGEST in USA.

PUERTO RICANs , DOMNICANs , CUBANs , COLOMBIANS , EL SALVODOREANs , GUATAMALAns , etc

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 26th, 2005, 1:57 pm

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TEJANO AND A CHICANO?

TEXAS WAS INDEPENDANT FROM MEXICO AT SOME POINT SO ......

cruzito

Yeah nigga VGS all day nigga 116st Wild Mexicanz 138 allday

Unread post by cruzito » December 11th, 2005, 9:19 am

[quote="Cold Bear"]Some almost went down at the Prospect Park fairgrounds this Sunday between two groups of Mexicans at a soccer game. really almost popped off. I realized when they started mobbing up that, yes indeed, Mexicans are deep as hell out here. Once again it's Raza Loca RZL with two clicks PCS, and SDN, that beefs with CTS 2 :twisted:

cruzito

Unread post by cruzito » December 11th, 2005, 9:22 am

Nigga Brown Pride 106st get back Wild Mexicanz 138 all day all night you know in Ny VGs 116st all day all
night

cruzito

Unread post by cruzito » December 11th, 2005, 9:37 am

you you ing puto shut the up before i brake your nigga im wild mexican from 138st in the bronx nyc all day all night VGS 116st ,Brown pride 106stallday all ni9ght you ing puto you ing
And we will brake your NIGGA True Gs Mexican Gs

cruzito

Unread post by cruzito » December 11th, 2005, 9:42 am

So shut the up low dog and north face ya niggas i will brake your te tiro barrio putos chinga tu madre ing mother ers
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 4th, 2006, 8:53 pm

In my city (Chicago) the biggest is Mexican then Puerto Rican. We just a bunch of Ricans, Blacks, and Mexicans up in this motherfucker cuz the city got America's second largest Puerto Rican population and America's third largest Mexican population.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 27th, 2012, 2:26 am

The first is obviously Mexican, but I am not sure that people know the 2, 3 and 4th.

- I dont think that Puerto Ricans are the 2nd. There are only 4 million on the Island, and other countries may have more people.

- Nicaragua?
- El Salvador?
- Columbians?
- Guatemalens
- Hondurans

Cubans are probably not in the top 3.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 30th, 2012, 5:29 am

alexalonso wrote:The first is obviously Mexican, but I am not sure that people know the 2, 3 and 4th.

- I dont think that Puerto Ricans are the 2nd. There are only 4 million on the Island, and other countries may have more people.

- Nicaragua?
- El Salvador?
- Columbians?
- Guatemalens
- Hondurans

Cubans are probably not in the top 3.
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE MY MAN..............BUT THERE'S ONLY 2 MILLION PUERTO RICANS LIVIN IN THAT ISLAND........AND YES PUERTO RICANS ARE the SECOND MOST BIGGEST LATINO MINORITIES IN the U.S..........THEY COME SECOND BEHIND the MEXICANS........AND THEIR the LARGEST MINORITY PEOPLE IN the WHOLE DAM EASTCOAST......THAT'S WHY THEY COME IN SECOND PLACE AS the LARGEST MINORITY HERE IN the CHI...........U AND I KNOW MEXICANS ARE the BIGGEST AND MOST POPULATED AND the MOST LARGEST MINORITY IN ALL OF the CHI........NOT ONLY MEXICANS DOMINATE the WHOLE DAM CHI.........BUT THEY RULED AND CONTROL the WHOLE DAM SOUTH.......AND the WHOLE DAM WESTCOAST AND NOT TO MENTION.......the WHOLE DAM MIDWEST........THEY HAVEN'T REACH the EAST YET........BUT I BET THEY WILL SOON......SHIT EVEN IN CANADA IS RUN BY MEXICANS......U CAN'T DENIED THAT the STRONGEST VOICE AND THAT WHOLE POLITICAL ARENA HERE IN THIS COUNTRY IS OVERWHELM RUN BY MEXICANS..........PUERTO RICANS MAY BE LEGIT U.S CITIZENS........BUT THEY DO NOT CONTROL OR RUN BUSINESSES OR POLITICS HERE IN the STATES..........ALSO NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF the WAY...........the THIRD BIGGEST LATINO MINORITY IS the CUBANS........AND THIS WHAT PISSES ME OFF the MOST..........HERE N the STATES the LAW IS VERY HARD ON MEXICANS CROSSING DOWN the BORDER..........BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SUM DIRTY SMELLY CUBAN COMMUNIST PIG WHO JUST SAILED 90 MILES AWAY FROM CUBA AND SNEAKIN IN ILLEGALLY INTO OUR BELOVED UNPROTECTED U.S SHORES...........U DO REALISED THAT THEY GET A PASS........BUT MEXICANS DON'T........THAT'S WHY GAY ASS FLORIDA IS FLOODED BY THESE SMELLY ASS ILLEGAL COMMUNIST CUBAN PIGS WHO CAME ABOARD IN THEIR SMELLY ASS BOATS AND THEN SAILED AWAY FROM GAY ASS CUBA BY THEIR SMELLY ASS BANANA BOATS..............NOW THAT WE KNOW CUBANS ARE IN THIRD PLACE...........THEN U GOT GUATEMALANS........AFTER THEM IS COLOMBIANS........AFTER COLOMBIANS.......U GOT THEM GOOFY ASS ECUADORKIANS...........THEN U GOT THEM GAY ASS SALVIS.......THEN U GOT THEM ILLEGAL GAY ASS HONDUREANS........AND THEN U GOT PERUVIANS AND THEN BRAZILIANS,ARGENTINIANS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IN LAST PLACE.......PARAGUAYANS...............BUT MEXICANS TAKE the WHOLE CAKE........AND THEY SHOULD.......CAUSE THEY WERE the FIRST ONES IN HERE AND THEY WERE the ORIGINAL NATIVE PEOPLE THERE IN the WHOLE DAM WESTCOAST AND the DOWN SOUTH OF TEXANS AND OKLOHOMA AND THAT'S HOW IT IS AND I'M NOT EVEN MEXICAN.......BUT I TRULY SUPPORT THEM

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 30th, 2012, 5:38 am

Quickdraw wrote:In my city (Chicago) the biggest is Mexican then Puerto Rican. We just a bunch of Ricans, Blacks, and Mexicans up in this motherfucker because the city got America's second largest Puerto Rican population and America's third largest Mexican population.
WRONG...........HERE IN MY BELOVED CITY OF the CHI.........MEXICANS ARE the SECONDS MOST LARGEST MINORITY GROUP IN the WHOLE DAM COUNTRY............WERE BEHIND L.A..........THEN COMES US the CHI.......AND THIRD IS HOUSTON,TEXAS............the SAME WITH PUERTO RICANS............NEW YORK GOT the BIGGEST P.R POPULATION IN the WHOLE DAMCOUNTRY.........THEN COMES US..........the CHI.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 30th, 2012, 5:50 am

100 wrote:WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TEJANO AND A CHICANO?

TEXAS WAS INDEPENDANT FROM MEXICO AT SOME POINT SO ......
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.........CHICANO IS SOMEONE WHO IS BORN HERE IN the U.S.....BUT STILL HAS MEXICAN BLOOD RUNNIN TRU THEIR VEINS AND COMES FROM A MEXICAN HERITAGE FROM A MEXICAN DESCENTRY..........A CHICANO WILL NEVER FORGET IT'S TRUE HERITAGE AND the WHOLE STRUGGLE OF WHY MEXICANS ARE HERE ON THIS COUNTRY AND A CHICANO WILL NEVER FORGET WHERE HE OR SHE COMES FROM.....A CHICANO IS ALWAYS LOYAL AND FAITHFULL TO HIS OR HER MEXICAN CULTURE AND IT'S WAY OF LIFE.............NOW A TEJANO IS A TRAITOR.........A TEXANS WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT TEXAS WAS PART OF MEXICO AND YET THEY WILL DISPUTE THAT TEXAS HAS ALWAY BEEN A U.S STATE.......WHICH IN FACT........260 YEARS AGO.......A REBELLION OF TRIATORS IN TEXAS REBELLED AGAINST SANTA ANNA AND DECLARED TEXAS AS A FREE SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC....WHICH IN FACT THEY WERE IN COOHOOST WITH the AMERICANS FROM the GET GO.......THAT GAVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO UNLEASHED AN AMERICAN INVASION IN MEXICAN TERRITORY IN A MEXICAN FREE SOVEREIGN LAND.......SO A TEXAN DECLARING HE OR SHE IS A TEJANO IS ACTUALLY A TRAITOR.......AND NOTICE THAT ALL TEJANOS REFUSED TO SPEAK SPANISH.........THAT SAIDS IT ALL MY MAN