Cops Target Black P Stone Gang in Baldwin Village

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Cops Target Black P Stone Gang in Baldwin Village

Unread post by jungles » May 8th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Just because the police say sexual assaults in the hood does not mean the homies are doing it. You have smokers and homies who are smoking. That stuff is no tolrted thats for sure. There is prostitution and all kinds of stuff going on around here. If a homie did that he will be disciplined

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 8th, 2005, 2:32 pm

We can't say most crips rape or whatever that's stereotyping. But I willl agree most articles of gangs raping girls were 9/10 crip hoods.. My older homies from my hood said back in the late late 60's up until early 80's that rape in Mexican barrio was a thing done of boredem and the stoner period taking place. I have older homies in their 40's who have done time for rape and are still active in the hood but haven't been penalized by the rules of regulation. But I ain't going to lie I'll find any reason to put tips on them especially since their punks. Rape is a no-no and Sur don't play that in the CAlifornia State Prisons, NOW.. We have some strict laws out here on the WEST Coast.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 9th, 2005, 1:46 pm

There was a time when the 120 Raymonds earned the name "Rapin' Raymonds" by LASO...they got that nick name from doing kidnaps and rapes on enemy females ect..

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 2:11 pm

stamps wrote:There was a time when the 120 Raymonds earned the name "Rapin' Raymonds" by LASO...they got that nick name from doing kidnaps and rapes on enemy females ect..
Many individuals are still out there tripin like this. Not sure about the Raymonds starting to regulate.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 8:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:that type of behavior is frowned upon out here.
yeah right, you as individuals might not rape but that shit happens all the time down in the projects and all that,,, what about that white lady that was jogging in the park and got a train pulled on her by like 10 black dudes..... or was that new york?
yeah it is frowned upon but, alot of ya'll acting like there is honor and shit in gangs, and this shit would get you respect in a criminal organization..... im not saying its cool but that shit does happen the GRIP in every race.
http://12.17.79.4/default.htm

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 9th, 2005, 9:15 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:what about that white lady that was jogging in the park and got a train pulled on her by like 10 black dudes..... or was that new york?
It was New York. She is known as the Central Park Jogger. She admitted it wasn't those boys after all. The guy who actually assaulted her was in prison for something else, finally copt to the crime. The boys were exonerated. Damaged by exonerated.

Five teenagers -- who later became known as the "Central Park Five" -- were convicted in the rape and served sentences ranging from seven to 11 years. All of them confessed to police.

But a judge late last year threw out the convictions after a convicted serial rapist and murderer, Matias Reyes, told New York prison officials that he alone raped the jogger. DNA testing confirmed his story. Reyes was 18 at the time of the crime.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/04 ... rk.jogger/

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 10:01 pm

reguardless, people on here are acting like it doesn't happen. well im not gonna sit here and say that you are all down with it or you go out and seek victims. but is there a difference between rape and sexual assault? cause ive incountered situations where i, my self had had sex while intoxicated and then been told "yeah you raped her while she was drunk" but i remember it as her getting on me, ya know? and that is neither nor, but i still could have been filed and charged. even my buddy, just finger fu--ed this girl and ended up catching a case on it, but was also like them boys and exonerated. so if ya'll got a girl drunk and passed out and you and your boys all hit it,, what is that? even if she was willing, it sounds to me like sexual assault, not rape by force though. like the pussy there so why not? also, this shit happens every day but goes unreported, so what about them? on the flip side, girls have consensual sex and because of their age, the dude gets busted with statch and goes to prison...(being 21 that could be me).

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 9th, 2005, 10:33 pm

My post was refereing to the late 1990's,,so there must have been a rash of them for that name to stick..

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » June 23rd, 2005, 6:20 pm

it happens VERY often, like some of y'all are saying, USUALLY for bonus reasons. it's a cheap trhill, but it goes down on the regular. Aint nothing new.... not everybody speakin' on it, but it's out there. you probably kick it with ah couple of them dudes... to me, it's foul, but i know dudes who did it, i've witnessed it, and it's not that big of a deal to alot of homies cause the girls that get it are usually "dirty money" chicks anyway, so... if it's a good girl, just one of those "around the hood" type girls, not bangin', good girl types, than yeah, heads could get marked, but if she's enemy/dirty money, than it's usually bonus, if your into that. bloods, crips, sur's, norte's, whoever, every color done it i'm sure. it's nasty to me....

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » June 23rd, 2005, 6:22 pm

...and for the homies out there in the Jays, keep ridin' man! and keep y'all heads up! bump the system!