Lakewood Mall Incident Led To Pac's Death?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Lakewood Mall Incident Led To Pac's Death?

Unread post by E`S`T » November 2nd, 2003, 4:09 pm

My cellmate at the Carson Sherriffs Station was this dude name Reggie Kemp.(I was busted in 99) He was an older blood from CenterView Piru. He personally knew Suge and all his associates. He told me that some bodyguard, who was a blood, from death row was at Lakewood mall wearinga deathrow chain. Well Orlando Anderson and his homies jumped him and jacked his chain. Now the night of the fight, homeboy saw Orlando in vegas, recognized who he was, there u got Pac and Suge and the Row jumping Orlando. Everyone knows what happened after that, bang, bang, Pac's dead. Casper have u ever heard this story? The older homie Reggie was believable. He isn't some phony from CVP. Just thought I'd tell Ya'll....peace

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Lakewood Mall Incident Led To Pac's Death?

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2003, 1:41 am

YEAH THATS PRETTY MUCH OLD NEWS MY GRANDMOTHER WAS UP AT THE LAKEWOOD MALL RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPEN SHE SAID AND SEEN NI99AZ RUN AFTER THEY JACKED THE CHAIN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 3rd, 2003, 11:19 am

SAMDOOBIE YES I KNEW IT AND IT HAPPEN EXACTLY LIKE THAT IT WAS NOTHING COMPLICATED ... AND WE ARE IN WAR WITH CVP EVEN NOW , THE BUSTA WHO GOT HIS NECKELACE STOLEN IS A MOB MEMBER HIS NAME IS TRAY

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 11:06 am

When I was a little kid growing up in Lakewood in the 1960's, Lakewood was a nice place. There were lot's of German, Dutch, and Mexican families living in sort of a rural suburb environment.

Little kids would walk a mile to the toy store and back by themselves and neighbors looked out for each other.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 12th, 2003, 5:25 pm

Not anymore..!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 12th, 2003, 9:35 pm

Tell me about it. I can't count the number of confrontations I had as the town changed. It was on 24/7. I mean it got so bad in my twenties I can't even talk about it. I mean how could a person ever talk about living through a hit on you by sheer intelligence and fearlessness or holding down your neighborhood for example. All I can say is I thank God I survived it, never went farther than my conscience could handle, and most importantly changed into a better person. I have regrets but have learned the value of things many youth don't understand or value. Things like humility, respect, learning how to hold down a job and not take slights too much to heart, the ability to stand alone to accomplish good purpose when everyone and all else has failed me, love, being a giver, etc.. Life is good today and I'm not materially rich by my standards. I think myself a plain person that is rich in that I know great people and a loving God. Peace.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 13th, 2003, 2:00 am

MAN LAKEWOOD IS STILL A NICE ASS CITY IM LOOKIN TO BUY A HOUSE IN LAKEWOOD ITS THE BURBS AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF FINE WOMEN THERE ALSO.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 13th, 2003, 9:15 am

If you think Lakewood is nice then you never been to South Orange County.

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » December 31st, 2003, 3:54 pm

Help me!! These fools dont believe me on this other message board of white people. this is waht this busta said about samdoobie's post:

"Not true. That was a lie to set up Pac. Orlando never jacked someone's chain. They just told Pac that to get him into the fight with Orlando and piss the crips off. "

Rossonero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rossonero » December 31st, 2003, 4:04 pm

This backs up samdoobie's information. You gotta move your mouse over the image and you should be able to enlarge it to read it. Basically it says what samdoobie said.

http://www.makaveli.com/images/Orlando/orlando4.gif

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » January 11th, 2004, 9:42 pm

Thats not true ....go to comptonpolicegangs.com and you can read a article where the police confiscated a death row meddallion from the south side crips.....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 4th, 2004, 11:45 am

^^ Ban this moron.

silkloc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

yeah that did happen in the lakewood mall

Unread post by silkloc » May 26th, 2005, 10:49 am

i know this for a fact my uncle big freaky R.I.P from south side was best friends with orlando anderson aka baby lane R.I.P. and he said they did take a medallion off the neck of one of them mob niggas

silkloc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

yeah that did happen in the lakewood mall

Unread post by silkloc » May 26th, 2005, 10:50 am

i know this for a fact my uncle big freaky R.I.P from south side was best friends with orlando anderson aka baby lane R.I.P. and he said they did take a medallion off the neck of one of them mob niggas