More crips than bloods?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

More crips than bloods?

Unread post by lewis503 » December 27th, 2003, 1:29 am

how come theres more crips than bloods? it also seems if mainstream media is interested more with crips then bloods. why?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: More crips than bloods?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » December 27th, 2003, 2:12 am

i would think cuz of the crips bein created first then came bloods as a enemy to crips after a few years knowin that the crips was already a fully established-like gang before bloods was started...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 27th, 2003, 8:12 am

I DONT THINK ITS A QUESTION OF WHO BANGED FIRST THE ANSWER IS MORE LIKE : FOR ONE BLOOD YOU HAVE 3 CRIPS ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2003, 2:22 am

AND WE AIN'T TRIPPIN BECAUSE TO WALK AROUND FLAMED UP WITH THAT BRIGHT RED OR BURGANDY ON YOU GOTTA HAVE HEART AND THATS HOW MOST OF US ARE.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 2nd, 2004, 8:12 pm

to casper----
that eventually leads to what im talkin bout but i understand ya cuzzin

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 2nd, 2004, 8:15 pm

Yeah. I believe the reason the crips have more members is because Raymond Washington recruited over 40 members in just a few months close to the end of a year. And he kept recruiting until the day he died, and the others carried on the recruitment. Bloods are deep and violent, hearty warriors as the Crips, but you can NEVER rules the bloods out. Because if you're caught slippin' in a blood neighborhood that's one last crip. I'm not dissing any, I'm telling the plain old truth. But in membership, Crips rule.

Peace cousin.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 9th, 2004, 3:41 am

PLUS MOST P.I.R.U.'S OR BLOODS BELIEVE IN QUALITY OVER QUANITY.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 18th, 2004, 7:56 pm

in the Street game Quality seems to be Quantity.. aint no Quality in pullin a Trigger...

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 18th, 2004, 10:20 pm

FEEL SPECIAL?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 19th, 2004, 3:05 am

BUT ITS A GANG OF WEENIES CLAIM stuff, BUT WHEN YOU RUN UP IN THE FACE ABOUT TOO BEAT THEM DOWN OR KILL THEY TALK A DIFFERENT TUNE SO THATS WHAT I MEAN QUALITY OVER QUANITY, BECAUSE IT CAN BE LIKE 10 CRIPS C'D UP AND I CAN BE BY MYSELF WITH NOTHIN, BUT BURGANDY ON AND I AIN'T CHANGE OR B!TCHIN UP FOR NOBODY.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 19th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Y.G. wrote:PLUS MOST P.I.R.U.'S OR BLOODS BELIEVE IN QUALITY OVER QUANITY.
FO SHO, A DOG MUST BE HARD. THERE WAY MORE RIPS THEN US BUT WERE SMARTER AND I GET LESS. I'M NOT SAYING BOOK SMART. I SAYING THERE EASY TO GET. ALWAYS REPPIN AND FOOLISH. I REMEMBER 1 PLAYIN BALL IN OUR GYM WITH WEARING ALL BLUE, BLUE RUBBER BANDS ON HIS CORNROWS, AND BLUE RAG HANGIN. WHAT WAS HE THINKIN. THAT'S HOW SHIT HAPPENS. I'D NEVER DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. ESPECIALIALLY WHEN I KNOW IT'S ENEMY HOOD. KNOW IT'S DIFFERANT IF U GO OUT OF STATE, BEKUZ YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS BRACKIN THERE.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 21st, 2004, 11:18 pm

in ny it is the exact opposite there are a good amount of bloods over crips and that is why u have to have heart to be a crip in ny

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 22nd, 2004, 6:17 am

Q wrote:in ny it is the exact opposite there are a good amount of bloods over crips and that is why u have to have heart to be a crip in ny

Q, Your right...........Especially in the Jail sysytems in queens, you "REALLY" have to have heart to be a crip in NY.........

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 22nd, 2004, 5:25 pm

MOST NIGS I KNOW FROM NY HATE ON EVERYTHING FROM THE KOAST. HELL THEY HATE ON EVERYTHING OUT SIDE OF NY SO I SHOCKED TO HIM ABOUT THEM KLAIMIN B AND C SETS. I KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH, BECAUSE I WAS STATIONED NEAR SYRACUSE AND THERE'S A GRIP OF FOOLS KLAIMIN CRIP. THEY WEARING THE HOUSE-SHOES, KHAKIS, AND ALL THAT.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 22nd, 2004, 7:46 pm

homie believe me the dress code aint no different for me. i cant talk bout otha setz but u come to queenz and c a 55 nhc hoody on a n***a with some blue dickies and chuck taylors on, it will prolly be me. alot of crips wear dickies and chucks but besides 1 other homie i aint never seen crips with they set on dey clothes. but now that dey seen me with it alot of homies is ready 2 get s**t with dey setz on it. but tattoes alot of homies got with dey set on dem.
q

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 21st, 2004, 10:24 pm

IN MY HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH BLOODS FROM THE PROJECTS TO THE SIDE blocks TO THE HOUSED IN THE HOOD I LIVED IN THE ONLY LOC'ED OUT PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK AND MY HOOD IS SURRONDED BY BLOODS, THE LOCS IN MY HOOD TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THATS Y WE STILL HERE, IN THE PAST 4 YEARS MORE BLOODS DIED THAT LOCS SO THAT SHOULD TELL U SUMTHIN, I REMEMBER ONE TIME SOME BLOOD WALKED THROUGH THE back SIDE OF MY PJ'S HOLLERING BRAT( A BLOOD ROLE CALL IN NYC) AND 2 MINUTES LATER HE WAS FILLED WITH 20 SHELLS SO CYPRESS IS THE JUNGLE IN NYC BUT A LOC'ED OUT JUNGLE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X GC G'D UP

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 23rd, 2004, 11:34 am

yea alot of bloods in east new york

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 23rd, 2004, 8:47 pm

NYC is the opposite to how it looks in Cali. There are way more bloods to Crips. But Crips have strongholds in areas and have also been maintaining these certain areas atleast out here in BK. Majority of Brooklyn hoods are BK/C'K. Hoods with both gangs have a dominance of one gang over the other except in Canarsie Brooklyn where it seems to be an even amount of both Crips n BLoods.

FlipXL

Unread post by FlipXL » February 24th, 2004, 1:23 pm

brooklyn is has a even amount of both blood and crip but in the bronx its mostly blood there like a 10 to 1 ratio of b's to c's

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 26th, 2004, 10:44 pm

NAH BROOKLYN IS FILLED with B-DOGS, THIER STRONGHOLDS IS CANARSIE, BED STUY, CROWN HEIGHTS( IT IS EVEN with LOCS) AND CONEY ISLAND AND BUSHWICK IN MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK THERE IS WAY MORE B-DOGS THAN LOCS THE RATIO IS 6:1 AND WE AS LOCS KEEPS IT GULLY MY PROJECTS IS SURROUNDED BY B-DOGS BUT THEY DARE NOT ENTER OUR HOOD AND IF THEY DO ITS EARLY IN THE MORN AND THEY DONT FLAG

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 27th, 2004, 2:48 am

BG MLOCO wrote:IN MY HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH BLOODS FROM THE PROJECTS TO THE SIDE blocks TO THE HOUSED IN THE HOOD I LIVED IN THE ONLY LOC'ED OUT PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK AND MY HOOD IS SURRONDED BY BLOODS, THE LOCS IN MY HOOD TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THATS Y WE STILL HERE, IN THE PAST 4 YEARS MORE BLOODS DIED THAT LOCS SO THAT SHOULD TELL U SUMTHIN, I REMEMBER ONE TIME SOME BLOOD WALKED THROUGH THE back SIDE OF MY PJ'S HOLLERING BRAT( A BLOOD ROLE CALL IN NYC) AND 2 MINUTES LATER HE WAS FILLED WITH 20 SHELLS SO CYPRESS IS THE JUNGLE IN NYC BUT A LOC'ED OUT JUNGLE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X GC G'D UP
shut the fuck up you lying fucc. HAHAH THE JUNGLE IN NYC. my god man

i be on fountain everyday with a my co-worker who lives in cypress and you are full of shit.

just listen to your brookyln ass dicc riding a LA HOOD. 20 shells? HAHAH MAN you are a great story teller. you should move to LA so you can live out your fantasy

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 4th, 2004, 12:12 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IN MY HOOD ESPECIALLY EAST NEW YORK IS FILLED WITH BLOODS FROM THE PROJECTS TO THE SIDE blocks TO THE HOUSED IN THE HOOD I LIVED IN THE ONLY LOC'ED OUT PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK AND MY HOOD IS SURRONDED BY BLOODS, THE LOCS IN MY HOOD TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THATS Y WE STILL HERE, IN THE PAST 4 YEARS MORE BLOODS DIED THAT LOCS SO THAT SHOULD TELL U SUMTHIN, I REMEMBER ONE TIME SOME BLOOD WALKED THROUGH THE back SIDE OF MY PJ'S HOLLERING BRAT( A BLOOD ROLE CALL IN NYC) AND 2 MINUTES LATER HE WAS FILLED WITH 20 SHELLS SO CYPRESS IS THE JUNGLE IN NYC BUT A LOC'ED OUT JUNGLE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X GC G'D UP
WEST UP LOC I WANT YOU TO GET AT ME LOC ...I AM OUT HERE IN PASADENA PUTING IT DOWN FOR THIS RAYMOND CRIP TRAY'S UP .. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NYC HOMIE'S CUZZZ GET AT ME ON EMAIL EAST TA THE WEST CRIPPING IS A LIVE

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 8th, 2004, 9:01 am

TO LB516 IF U WANNA C ME I LIVE IN 1260 SUTTER AVE. THATS WHERE I STAY IN THE FRONT OF CYPRESS IF U WANNA HOLLA HOLLA THEN IM NO NET BANGER AND IF U REALLY KNEW ABOUT CYPRESS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE WAR BETWEENT US THE FRONT VS. THE BACK AND U WOULD KNOW Y THE COPS GOT A APARTMENTBUILDING IN 1250 SUTTER AVE, U TALK A GOOD ONE AND U WOULD KNOW THAT CYPRESS IS STILL HOLDING WEIGHT ASK CIC, THE A-TEAM AND U SHOULD KNOW THE A-TEAM FROM FOUNTAIN AVE WALK THROUGH CYPRESS IN ALL RED LATE NIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, AND I AINT NO DI** RIDA I JUST MADE A COMPARISON SO IF U HAVE A PROBLEM COME SE ME 1260 SUTTER AVE HOLLA, ANY WAY TO THELOCPASDENA HOLLA AT ME CUZ ON THE REAL ABOUT THE NYC LOCS AIGHT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 8th, 2004, 9:44 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 8th, 2004, 11:18 am

STREETGANG111 wrote:They doing it like that out there in the NY? I didn't know that it was going down like that, that Bloods are deeper than the Crips. And that they out there sporting Khakis, Chuccs, house shoes, and rags. That's crazy too me that I can go to NY right now and see fools, banged up like i'm out here in cali. But I'm seeing that were different, from NY cause out here in cali you don't see to many fools. In Chuccs and Khakis for us that was back in the 80's early 90's we don't, get down like that no more out here in cali though.

i got a hoody with my set 55nhc on it in baby blue and the carolina jersey with nhc on the front and back and 55 as the numbers. we do that over here 2

Y.G ReD Lyte

Unread post by Y.G ReD Lyte » March 8th, 2004, 5:51 pm

there might B mo Crips than Bloods b-cuz uv Snoop dog but Bloods always stay Active even though we maybe outnumbered

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 9th, 2004, 8:29 am

YEA THE OTHER DAY ME AND MY LOC CHASED SOME BLOOD NICCA TO HIS HOOD, CUZ THE OTHER PJ'S IN MY HOOD PINK HOUSES IS FLOODED with B-DOGS HE CAME THORUGH EUCLID AVE( THE MAIN TRAIN STATION IN THE HOOD A TRAIN AND THE C TRAIN ) AND HE WAS G-RAGGING AND MAD DOGGIN NICCAS SO I WENT ON THE HUNT AND HIT HIM with A BOTTLE CUZ 5-0 WAS BEHIND AND CHASED IM TO PINK HOUSES TO BAD I AINT CATCH HIM EUCLID AVE THATS MY HOOD ANY NICCA COME TRU FLAGGIN RED IF U AINT MY FAMILY U WILL GET GOT AND THATS MY WORD ANY WAY NYC IS FILLED EIT B-DOGS AND US LOCS GOT TO STAY ALIVE AND HEALTHY BY ANY MEANS NECCESARY

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 9th, 2004, 4:40 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:YEA THE OTHER DAY ME AND MY LOC CHASED SOME BLOOD NICCA TO HIS HOOD, because THE OTHER PJ'S IN MY HOOD PINK HOUSES IS FLOODED with B-DOGS HE CAME THORUGH EUCLID AVE( THE MAIN TRAIN STATION IN THE HOOD A TRAIN AND THE C TRAIN ) AND HE WAS G-RAGGING AND MAD DOGGIN NICCAS SO I WENT ON THE HUNT AND HIT HIM with A BOTTLE because 5-0 WAS BEHIND AND CHASED IM TO PINK HOUSES TO BAD I AINT CATCH HIM EUCLID AVE THATS MY HOOD ANY NICCA COME TRU FLAGGIN RED IF U AINT MY FAMILY U WILL GET GOT AND THATS MY WORD ANY WAY NYC IS FILLED EIT B-DOGS AND US LOCS GOT TO STAY ALIVE AND HEALTHY BY ANY MEANS NECCESARY

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

yea homie dats what i thought pink houses been full of bloods so since when there was 55nhc homies in there?

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 9th, 2004, 5:03 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:They doing it like that out there in the NY? I didn't know that it was going down like that, that Bloods are deeper than the Crips. And that they out there sporting Khakis, Chuccs, house shoes, and rags. That's crazy too me that I can go to NY right now and see fools, banged up like i'm out here in cali. But I'm seeing that were different, from NY cause out here in cali you don't see to many fools. In Chuccs and Khakis for us that was back in the 80's early 90's we don't, get down like that no more out here in cali though.
cats in bklyn are starting to wear dickies suits and shit now. i havent seen many cats wearing house shoes tho. maybe on there block or hood, but not outta bounds.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 9th, 2004, 5:14 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TO LB516 IF U WANNA C ME I LIVE IN 1260 SUTTER AVE. THATS WHERE I STAY IN THE FRONT OF CYPRESS IF U WANNA HOLLA HOLLA THEN IM NO NET BANGER AND IF U REALLY KNEW ABOUT CYPRESS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE WAR BETWEENT US THE FRONT VS. THE BACK AND U WOULD KNOW Y THE COPS GOT A APARTMENTBUILDING IN 1250 SUTTER AVE, U TALK A GOOD ONE AND U WOULD KNOW THAT CYPRESS IS STILL HOLDING WEIGHT ASK CIC, THE A-TEAM AND U SHOULD KNOW THE A-TEAM FROM FOUNTAIN AVE WALK THROUGH CYPRESS IN ALL RED LATE NIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, AND I AINT NO DI** RIDA I JUST MADE A COMPARISON SO IF U HAVE A PROBLEM COME SE ME 1260 SUTTER AVE HOLLA, ANY WAY TO THELOCPASDENA HOLLA AT ME because ON THE REAL ABOUT THE NYC LOCS AIGHT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
BG is this your tree?

UK/ Eight Deuce Tray/ G-Storm/Eight Tray Killa Gangsta Crips/Killa Gangsta Crips.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 10th, 2004, 8:54 am

lb516 U GOT IT ALL WRONG IT IS G-STONE CRIPS AND ITS EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS NOT KILLAS AND MY SET IS EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA CRIPS, AND IM NOT DOWN with KGC CUZ THAT SET IS A FLATBUSH CLICC THATS IS A SUBSET OF EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS IN FLATBUSH AND IM NOT FROM FLATBUSH IM FROM EAST NEW YORK I HAVE NO SET OR TREE AND IM N the HOOD EVRY DAY 24/7 ALL DAY ERY DAY AND MY SET HOLDS WEIGHT IN THE EAST.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 11th, 2004, 8:23 am

55NHC BEEN IN PINK HOUSES SINCE 99 SOME EX ETG MEMBER NAMED POPBORTE STARTED THEM AND HE IN JAIL NOW THEY ONLY LIKE 20-30 DEEP AND THEY ARE NOT REAL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X GC