Blood Vs. GDz (HBG At War Yes My Set!!!! Back Home)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Blood Vs. GDz (HBG At War Yes My Set!!!! Back Home)

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 12:53 pm

One man injured in trio of overnight shootings

By Keich Whicker - The Union-Recorder
MILLEDGEVILLE - Detectives from the Milledgeville Police Department and Baldwin County Sheriff's Office are investigating a trio of related shootings early Friday morning, injuring one man.

Baldwin County Chief Detective Chris Spires said the sheriff's office arrested two suspects Friday afternoon and was seeking a third that had been identified to investigators.

"Last night we had three different shootings," he said. "One in the city, two in the county. The way it's looking right now, it's all related - neighborhood-related, gang-related."

Baldwin County Sheriff Bill Massee said he expected at least one more arrest in the immediate future.

"Probably, we'll be arresting at least one or two more other people," he said. "Right this minute, they're working the investigation and interviewing people. They're doing arrests right now."

Violence initially broke out somewhere between the Waffle House and the Hop-In on North Columbia Street at approximately 2 a.m. when a verbal confrontation escalated into a fight that eventually ended with four to six gun shots, officials said. According to some eyewitness accounts, an unknown black man dressed in white T-shirt and jeans fired a handgun at a vehicle.

"It's my understanding that someone was standing on the outside fussing with somebody on the inside," said Police Chief Woodrow Blue Jr. "The guy from the outside went inside and they got into a fight there, and then they walked outside and continued to fight out there. Shots were fired."

According to the police report, a window was damaged at the Hop-In during the confrontations, but there were no injuries.

In the second incident, which occurred on the 100 block of Barnes Avenue at approximately 4 a.m., a bullet struck a man in the leg during a drive-by shooting.

Spires said the vehicle being driven by the alleged shooters has been impounded and that the man who was hit by gunfire was not who the shooters were after.

"He's not their target, the guy that got shot in the leg," he said. "He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was just random."

The third and final shooting occurred in Milledgeville Manor at approximately 4:45 a.m. Spires said no one was injured there and detectives have no suspects.

Keich Whicker can be reached at (478) 453-1458 or by e-mail at newsroom@unionrecorder.com

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 1:27 pm

This is like the 8th Shooting in less than a week. My homies told me that the war has started kause they were at the klub and one of my homies was buying a female a drink and he pulled out his money. One of the GDz got mad and started talkin shit saying "nigga get the hell on with all that kapping." My homies said that they were only like 4 deep in the klub and they were like 15 deep. So words were exchanged and they jumped my homies. So that has led to the war jumping back off. Right time summer comes in. Never fails. 3 people have been shot so far. No deaths.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 31st, 2005, 1:35 pm

so this is all in atl? and whats HBG? in Harlem its HGB ----

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 1:46 pm

Not In Atlanta. Thats where I stay now. Im from Milledgeville GA.
And it stands for Harrisburg Blood Gang. We branched from IFG which is Inglewood Family Gang.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 31st, 2005, 2:18 pm

so most the sets in GA is n-hoods and homegrown or west sets?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 2nd, 2005, 3:20 pm

purplecityhello wrote:so most the sets in GA is n-hoods and homegrown or west sets?
W KOAST, AND cHIcAGO SETS. A FEW NEIGHBORHOOD GANGS AS WELL

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 5th, 2005, 11:38 pm

Why these mark no talent ass niggas keep tryin to invent sets? Harrisburg? Where the f*** is that? As far as Im concerned all those ATL wanna be West Coast hoods are marks! Yall need to get off of LA's dicc cuzzz!

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 6th, 2005, 6:12 am

if your set in a war why u on a computer and not in the field???

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 7th, 2005, 2:55 am

This flamer nigga is a internet gangster thats why....Cuz from Harrisburg saying they brached off from IF yeah right...I bet not one nigga from that hood is from Inglewood..maybe Inglewood, Idaho. These young niggas is gettin faker and faker...

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 8th, 2005, 7:16 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:if your set in a war why u on a computer and not in the field???

Thats my home town homie. (MILLEDGEVILLE, GA) I aint there anymore. And if I was there I wouldnt get my hands dirty. Been there done that. The lil homies got it handled. Im in ATLANTA now.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 8th, 2005, 7:25 am

keverdugo wrote:This flamer nigga is a internet gangster thats why....because from Harrisburg saying they brached off from IF yeah right...I bet not one nigga from that hood is from Inglewood..maybe Inglewood, Idaho. These young niggas is gettin faker and faker...

I Suppose thats the same reason your on this site? I aint gonna get into a war of words with you homie. Thats how you feel. Dont give a fuck so who am I to try to change how you feel?

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » June 8th, 2005, 12:56 pm

keverdugo wrote:This flamer nigga is a internet gangster thats why....because from Harrisburg saying they brached off from IF yeah right...I bet not one nigga from that hood is from Inglewood..maybe Inglewood, Idaho. These young niggas is gettin faker and faker...
where in seattle did you stay homie?

NW 1

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 8th, 2005, 2:49 pm

where in seattle did you stay homie?

NW 1[/quote]

I lived a few places there I even went a couple years to high school in Bremerton. U from there too?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 8th, 2005, 3:16 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
keverdugo wrote:This flamer nigga is a internet gangster thats why....Cuz from Harrisburg saying they brached off from IF yeah right...I bet not one nigga from that hood is from Inglewood..maybe Inglewood, Idaho. These young niggas is gettin faker and faker...

I Suppose thats the same reason your on this site? I aint gonna get into a war of words with you homie. Thats how you feel. Dont give a fu-- so who am I to try to change how you feel?

Well look here homie I really don't know u so u might be a good person or whatever but still man why u tryin to bang something that niggas in LA laugh at? U on some middle school /Jr high sh** homie talkin 'bout bangin some hood thats irrelevant. Like I said on some other post these southern niggas always tryin to copy niggas from LA but they end up doin' it 10 yrs later. I got family around there and in S.Carolina so I know how them country ass niggas are. What I wanna know is why they can't be original? Why they gotta put "blood" in their lil click? I mean if u really have the urge to start up a gang outta nowhere atleast be original about it... Why u gotta copy the LA culture thats been done already and has been around for decades homie. Niggas keep jumpin on the bandwagon when things look cool on tv w/ niggas throwin up they hood and sh**. All those lil wannabee gangs come and go cuz niggas grow up and realize how corny and fake that mierda is. Any by the way Im no internet gangsta homeboy u don't see me on here hittin up the hood tryin to impress niggas or saying fucc this set fucc that set "your hood" killa and sh*t like that I just state my opinion and question these fools that try to act hard on here and say they hood when they aint never seen the hood. It's like that nigga quik said back in the day "too busy bangin 60's and tryin to be raw and never even see the shaw". Every few years this sh*t gets popular then dies out . Hopefully these niggas stop jumpin on the bandwagon and start being original and do something productive. That's all I'm sayin' Copiastes?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 8th, 2005, 3:38 pm

^^^^ well said. now drive to the middle of lil rock and repeat that one more time, they may not have heard you

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 8th, 2005, 6:02 pm

purplecityhello wrote:^^^^ well said. now drive to the middle of lil rock and repeat that one more time, they may not have heard you
ahhaha

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 9th, 2005, 7:26 am

keverdugo wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:

I Suppose thats the same reason your on this site? I aint gonna get into a war of words with you homie. Thats how you feel. Dont give a fu-- so who am I to try to change how you feel?

Well look here homie I really don't know u so u might be a good person or whatever but still man why u tryin to bang something that niggas in LA laugh at? U on some middle school /Jr high sh** homie talkin 'bout bangin some hood thats irrelevant. Like I said on some other post these southern niggas always tryin to copy niggas from LA but they end up doin' it 10 yrs later. I got family around there and in S.Carolina so I know how them country ass niggas are. What I wanna know is why they can't be original? Why they gotta put "blood" in their lil click? I mean if u really have the urge to start up a gang outta nowhere atleast be original about it... Why u gotta copy the LA culture thats been done already and has been around for decades homie. Niggas keep jumpin on the bandwagon when things look cool on tv w/ niggas throwin up they hood and sh**. All those lil wannabee gangs come and go because niggas grow up and realize how corny and fake that mierda is. Any by the way Im no internet gangsta homeboy u don't see me on here hittin up the hood tryin to impress niggas or saying fucc this set fucc that set "your hood" killa and sh*t like that I just state my opinion and question these fools that try to act hard on here and say they hood when they aint never seen the hood. It's like that nigga quik said back in the day "too busy bangin 60's and tryin to be raw and never even see the shaw". Every few years this sh*t gets popular then dies out . Hopefully these niggas stop jumpin on the bandwagon and start being original and do something productive. That's all I'm sayin' Copiastes?
Well if these LA and Bompton niggaz got so much a problem with niggaz koping their sets, why the fuck they moving from their sets starting new sets? In my hometown there is 7 prisons in that one town. Niggaz get out from all over the US. Niggaz act like they never heared of migration. And I aint never spoke on some shit saying who's hood the hardest. I dont get into that shit, kause from my experiences it hard niggaz in every hood and its fake niggaz in every hood. Like I said homie I just post up info and its up to you to take it for what its worth. Niggaz said the same things about NY Bloods. Kopy Kats this Kopy Kats that. Nigga please. LOL......He act like the Kalifornia gangs can sue for the rights to their name.......Suck dick Klown.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 9th, 2005, 3:18 pm

Ah see I was tryin to be all nice to u cuzzz now u come at me like that at the end of you'r gay ass explanation. I wouldn't of even bothered writing back but then u had to talk shit at the end. Nigga u played ya self mark ass nigga u admited u a fake and like u said "capy cat" K mariconazo tu eres! U a lil bitch cuzz and I put that on everythang that u would say none of that b.s. in my presence. gay -ass lil fake slobK nigga. I no u aint older than 16 -17. Anyways mi pana keep hiding behing your computer and keep talkin shit cuz everybody on here thats real know u a lil mark. U probably don't got a daddy there to put u in check. Well hopefully u wise up and stop being a lil bitchmade nicca. WEST OUT

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 10th, 2005, 8:18 am

keverdugo wrote:Ah see I was tryin to be all nice to u cuzzz now u come at me like that at the end of you'r gay ass explanation. I wouldn't of even bothered writing back but then u had to talk shit at the end. Nigga u played ya self mark ass nigga u admited u a fake and like u said "capy cat" K mariconazo tu eres! U a lil bitch cuzz and I put that on everythang that u would say none of that b.s. in my presence. gay -ass lil fake slobK nigga. I no u aint older than 16 -17. Anyways mi pana keep hiding behing your computer and keep talkin shit because everybody on here thats real know u a lil mark. U probably don't got a daddy there to put u in check. Well hopefully u wise up and stop being a lil bitchmade nicca. WEST OUT
HAHA.....LIKE I SAID BEFORE TUFF TALK OVA the NET cRAB ASS NIGGA. AND I'D TELL YOU TO YO FAcE IN FRONT OF YO MOMMA THAT YOU A PUSSY ASS cRAB ASS NIGGA. I WONT SAY THAT IF IM IN YO PRESENcE. LOL....NIGGA YOU'S A KLOWN.....IF I AM FAKE NIGGA WHATS IT TO YOU? I GOT NIGGAZ WHO HAVE DIED FOR THIS SHIT. NIGGAZ DOING LIFE FO THIS SHIT. I GAVE THE SYSTEM SOME YEARS FOR THIS SHIT HOMIE.....NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW ME TO JUDGE MY cHARAcTER. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, SUcK DIcK HOE ASS NIGGA.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 10th, 2005, 9:02 am

lmfao@net bang niggas gettin heated!!!!!LOL

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 10th, 2005, 4:20 pm

Nik wrote:lmfao@net bang niggas gettin heated!!!!!LOL
broad ass nigga dont act like u aint one too as much as u sittin behind ur screen name...this boy typing "lol" and acting like he aint all internet too u jus as bad as kats that come on here and bump. I hate how these niggas with alot of posts think they real or somethin because they been on an internet site for a longer amount of time...and got the balls to call someone else fraud now thats what im gonna laugh at. Like ole buddy said above, your hood aint harder than mine and that goes to the everyone and all coasts. And any real nigga gonna know its real muthafuckas everywhere. When I first came to this site supposed "real" Cali kats calling me out and saying Im weak for answering a trivia question wrong....funny shit. Then some cheer leader calling me out about what Im claiming and jus off with his info all over the place BUT because he got more posts he's right...yall muthafuckas are a joke!!

Alonso got a nice ass site some of yall older ppl thats been here for a while got the game all fucked up and need to hit that highway and go to some other cities..cause the world dont start and stop with where yall from

Funny thing is the ppl who are on this bitch all day always the ones pointing fingers about who is real and who is fake and what city is trill and what city is weak. Wars going on in these fools neighborhoods that they say they are from and these boys posted up behind a computer ahahha get the fuck outta here. Its fallen soldiers all over the world Shit is straight up funny Im laughin my nuts off.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 10th, 2005, 6:37 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
keverdugo wrote:Ah see I was tryin to be all nice to u cuzzz now u come at me like that at the end of you'r gay ass explanation. I wouldn't of even bothered writing back but then u had to talk shit at the end. Nigga u played ya self mark ass nigga u admited u a fake and like u said "capy cat" K mariconazo tu eres! U a lil bitch cuzz and I put that on everythang that u would say none of that b.s. in my presence. gay -ass lil fake slobK nigga. I no u aint older than 16 -17. Anyways mi pana keep hiding behing your computer and keep talkin shit because everybody on here thats real know u a lil mark. U probably don't got a daddy there to put u in check. Well hopefully u wise up and stop being a lil bitchmade nicca. WEST OUT
HAHA.....LIKE I SAID BEFORE TUFF TALK OVA the NET cRAB ASS NIGGA. AND I'D TELL YOU TO YO FAcE IN FRONT OF YO MOMMA THAT YOU A PUSSY ASS cRAB ASS NIGGA. I WONT SAY THAT IF IM IN YO PRESENcE. LOL....NIGGA YOU'S A KLOWN.....IF I AM FAKE NIGGA WHATS IT TO YOU? I GOT NIGGAZ WHO HAVE DIED FOR THIS SHIT. NIGGAZ DOING LIFE FO THIS SHIT. I GAVE THE SYSTEM SOME YEARS FOR THIS SHIT HOMIE.....NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW ME TO JUDGE MY cHARAcTER. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, SUcK DIcK HOE ASS NIGGA.
U know what lil homie I'm just gonna let this die out...I'll just leave ur lil mark ass alone in your fake wanna be ass country town. Your hood gonna die out anyway homie [established last week dead tomorrow]. I ain't worried about your gay-porn wachin', internet "g" wanna -be slob ass. No real nigga is worried about u , your fake ass hood, nor your transvestite homies locked up. 3's

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 10th, 2005, 10:56 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Nik wrote:lmfao@net bang niggas gettin heated!!!!!LOL
broad ass nigga dont act like u aint one too as much as u sittin behind ur screen name...this boy typing "lol" and acting like he aint all internet too u jus as bad as kats that come on here and bump. I hate how these niggas with alot of posts think they real or somethin because they been on an internet site for a longer amount of time...and got the balls to call someone else fraud now thats what im gonna laugh at. Like ole buddy said above, your hood aint harder than mine and that goes to the everyone and all coasts. And any real nigga gonna know its real muthafuckas everywhere. When I first came to this site supposed "real" Cali kats calling me out and saying Im weak for answering a trivia question wrong....funny shit. Then some cheer leader calling me out about what Im claiming and jus off with his info all over the place BUT because he got more posts he's right...yall muthafuckas are a joke!!

Alonso got a nice ass site some of yall older ppl thats been here for a while got the game all #%@& up and need to hit that highway and go to some other cities..cause the world dont start and stop with where yall from

Funny thing is the ppl who are on this bitch all day always the ones pointing fingers about who is real and who is fake and what city is trill and what city is weak. Wars going on in these fools neighborhoods that they say they are from and these boys posted up behind a computer ahahha get the fu-- outta here. Its fallen soldiers all over the world Shit is straight up funny Im laughin my nuts off.
???nigga who you comin at sideways busta you best pump your brakes.......I have never ssaid where I was from and flaunted it all over the net and I have never dissed another hood on here so get the fuck outta here with that bitch nigga stay in texas with your cowboy boots

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 10th, 2005, 11:00 pm

AND NIGGA who gonna go and post uhh yeah my hood is at war with so and so and they go into it at a club and blah blah shot and what not nigga please......

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 1st, 2005, 11:44 pm

Bloodz and GD's been into out here but GD's beef with some crips.They got mad at me for crossin out all 6 stars in my flag.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 2nd, 2005, 2:04 am

This thread is way off topic. I am locking it.