Blacks vs. Mexicans

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Blacks vs. Mexicans

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » May 24th, 2005, 7:14 pm

Why/how did this get started? How can we stop it?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 24th, 2005, 9:58 pm

honestly, i really dont know if it can be stopped.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » May 25th, 2005, 8:08 am

i don't want shit 2 stop.mexicans should go back across the phukkin board

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » May 25th, 2005, 12:59 pm

Low_Dogg wrote:i don't want shit 2 stop.mexicans should go back across the phukkin board
yea yea and blacks should go back to Africa and whites should go back to Europe. What kind of thinking is that?

That's why there are racial problems around the globe. Some people get something out of it.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Blacks vs. Mexicans

Unread post by Common Sense » May 25th, 2005, 1:03 pm

Baby-Girl16 wrote:Why/how did this get started? How can we stop it?
I believe it's ignorance that spilled out of the jails and prisons into the communitity. We can stop this madness by learning about it's evil. Knowing that doing some things to people is simply wrong. Taking responsibility for your own actions. You may not be able to change a community, but you can change yourself (thinking, prejudices, acts of violence).

The least you can do Baby-Girl 16, is be a stand up person and a positive example for others.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 26th, 2005, 8:05 am

prolly got started in them housing projects
<dunno how to stop it

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 1st, 2005, 4:05 pm

I know Somebody needs to, because you got alot of Essays, who really think white people like them better, and who think like they are white people, like the Mexicans in Texas?, LOL they really think they stand with the white folks? Not that ALL white folks are racist Dickheads, but when you are a MINORITY, and you start tripping on other MINORITIES, you put yourself in a position, to be called a Sellout, a Slave, a brown noser or whatever. Understand, that we are all in the same boat, and if you were driving through the hood with a white guy in the car and there's a Dub sack in the ride, who do you think is gonna get slammed on the concrete first, and called a Spick Bastard?, think about that

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 1st, 2005, 5:50 pm

anurwarizra wrote:I know Somebody needs to, because you got alot of Essays, who really think white people like them better, and who think like they are white people, like the Mexicans in Texas?, LOL they really think they stand with the white folks? Not that ALL white folks are racist Dickheads, but when you are a MINORITY, and you start tripping on other MINORITIES, you put yourself in a position, to be called a Sellout, a Slave, a brown noser or whatever. Understand, that we are all in the same boat, and if you were driving through the hood with a white guy in the car and there's a Dub sack in the ride, who do you think is gonna get slammed on the concrete first, and called a Spick Bastard?, think about that

mexicans are tripping on blacks because of whites? thats not true at all. blacks fight blacks. mexicans fight mexicans and mexicans fight blacks. humans fight humans. thats just how it is.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 1st, 2005, 6:07 pm

No that's not what i said, i said, that they really be acting like they are better than blacks, when they are in the same boat as us.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » June 1st, 2005, 6:12 pm

Every race thinks they are better then another race.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 1st, 2005, 7:54 pm

anurwarizra wrote:but when you are a MINORITY, and you start tripping on other MINORITIES, you put yourself in a position, to be called a Sellout, a Slave, a brown noser or whatever.
add dikcrider

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 1st, 2005, 7:57 pm

Some mexicans are white...they just speak spanish.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 1st, 2005, 8:07 pm

anurwarizra wrote: like the Mexicans in Texas?, LOL they really think they stand with the white folks?
Im from Texas patna and ese's and blacks are cool like a fan with each other out here for the most part. Neither one rides with whites from what I ever seen in Houston and Austin. All plex is usually black on black and brown on brown. U may know a few percentage that does but dont speak on Texas unless u been around, Im from the southside of Houston born and raised and the only time its ever black against brown is when we were in school. There were race riots or whatever but after school was finished everybody chilled with that shit and jus got to making this fetti.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 1st, 2005, 9:21 pm

I Live in Houston, right now, Southwest side, Hillcroft and Bellaire if you know the area, and it just seems like they got a problem with Black folks. I've only been here for 2 years, maybe i haven't met the right mexicans, but the one's i've seen over here, even the girls, is on some old Redneck type shit

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 2nd, 2005, 7:43 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
anurwarizra wrote: like the Mexicans in Texas?, LOL they really think they stand with the white folks?
Im from Texas patna and ese's and blacks are cool like a fan with each other out here for the most part. Neither one rides with whites from what I ever seen in Houston and Austin. All plex is usually black on black and brown on brown. U may know a few percentage that does but dont speak on Texas unless u been around, Im from the southside of Houston born and raised and the only time its ever black against brown is when we were in school. There were race riots or whatever but after school was finished everybody chilled with that shit and jus got to making this fetti.
Ay yeah my boy Hernandez from Houston was on that shit, and me being from LA i wasn't used to seeing Mexicans riding with Blacks and carrying identical slang and styles like that and basically being unified. But that's how they do it. the fact is is that there is no reason Blacks and Mexicans CAN'T get along. They do it all the time in other places.

Mr. Stranger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. Stranger » June 22nd, 2005, 4:03 pm

IT JUST STARTED AND WONT STOP FOR A WHILE!!!!!
ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS
GET USED TO IT
BUT I DONT SUPPORT IT

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » June 22nd, 2005, 8:51 pm

The racial tension between Blacks and Latinos is much more prevalent in Southern California compared to anywhere else in the entire state or let alone, the entire nation.

For instance, if you go through northern California you'll find that racial tension isn't much of a problem compared to either Long Beach/Los Angeles regions. You'll find blacks and mexicans on the same corner and even asians on the same boat.

TmaaN

Unread post by TmaaN » June 22nd, 2005, 10:36 pm

From my vantage point it’s mainly stirred by Kids in high school just hot head thugs with something to prove. I work with Mexicanos and its all about that dollar! Straight up respect jump off all day when you got responsibilities!

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 2nd, 2008, 9:39 pm

DIS CANT NEVA CE STOPPED CUHZ, NEVER! CAUSE ITS LIKE DIS the MEXICAN BANGERS GO AROUND HITTIN UP WALLS ATHINKIN THEY SO DAMN AHRD with that NIGGER KILLA SHIT, BUT REALLY DEY DONT GET DOWN LIKE that. IM FROM KPCC SO I KNO the REAL. DONT ALL U PPL C WATS GOIN ON? ONLY TIME A BEEF with BROWN VS BLACC GET POPPED OFF ONLY CAUSE the BROWN SIDE IS DEEP AT that TIME IS the #'S IS the SAME OR LESS ON DEY SIDE DEY STAY CALM CUHZ. BUT HOMIE DIS KPCC WE NOT WORRYD BOUT NO MEXICAN PPL, WE NOT RUNNIN FROM NOBODY WUS UP MEXICANS? HUH

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 10:35 am

Anonymous wrote:I know Somebody needs to, because you got alot of Essays, who really think white people like them better, and who think like they are white people, like the Mexicans in Texas?, LOL they really think they stand with the white folks? Not that ALL white folks are racist Dickheads, but when you are a MINORITY, and you start tripping on other MINORITIES, you put yourself in a position, to be called a Sellout, a Slave, a brown noser or whatever. Understand, that we are all in the same boat, and if you were driving through the hood with a white guy in the car and there's a Dub sack in the ride, who do you think is gonna get slammed on the concrete first, and called a Spick Bastard?, think about that
Mexicans aren't a minority in the South West US. I don't know that much about Mexicans in Texas but I've heard that Mexicans in San Antonio are largely whiter looking Mexicans from Sonora (a state in Mexico known for having a lot of blancos/gueros) so maybe that's why they feel closer to whites than blacks. Seriously though, most Mexicans are into being Mexican.

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » April 9th, 2008, 12:23 am

Who the fuck told you that dum shit

sweetness

Unread post by sweetness » April 9th, 2008, 9:34 am

I think this started with the prison gangs who are in prison for life and it's rolled over into the streets.It will stop as soon as all of the idiots kill each other and not all black and mexicans hate each other.Only the ignorant ones do,but first they have got to protect our borders because thats were most of the ignorance is coming from.Our government should have a security alert go off on our televisions everyday followed by help information and help hotline numbers.Los Angeles is really in Chaos!

waffles

Unread post by waffles » April 11th, 2008, 9:02 am

Education would be the best solution but unfortunately public schools all over the country are not doing so well.

It's a terrible problem. Well, all gang-related things are problems, but this is worse because it targets people who happened to be born a certain way. At least other gang violence stays between gangsters. Most of the time, anyway. I'm sometimes afraid to leave my house because there's a possibility that I might not come home. And why? Because of my skin, my nose, my hair, etc.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » April 12th, 2008, 6:12 pm

The black/brown beef mainly started in the prison system with La Eme. If you look back in the early 90's there were some LA based gangs were mixed. Sometime during the mid 90's Eme issued orders for there ALL Southern Hispanic gangs to align under the Sureno banner, the included paying taxes, removal of black within Hispanic gangs, and ridding Hispanic neighborhood of blacks. It's just snowballed from there...

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 12th, 2008, 11:59 pm

minority minority minority im fucking tired of hearing about it quit identifying with skin color its not important we all have 48 chromosomes and dna strand fixtures when is the world going to start being one whole community so i can actually have a sense of peace.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 4:01 am

LOL, I agree

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 6th, 2008, 7:12 pm

Well bra to answer that, it will never! If you look at he US, we are the only country that puts so much on race and skin color. I know there is racism in other countries but not like here. For example, My ex is cuban, she has family member that are black or Afro-cuban, but ALL Cubans no matter how light or dark identify themselves as Cuban. We just live in a f*cked up society that cares so much about race... The only time WE ALL come together are times like 911. Then everyone just wants to be american..

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 4:46 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL true I agree

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » September 1st, 2008, 12:57 pm

i love the way blacks say...we aint scarred of no mexicans...and then say them fucken raciest mexicans kill innocent blacks all the time...for no reason...it doesn't matter how you feel...there are a few facts that cannot be disputed...
FACT #1...SURENO GANGS ARE FACTORS AREAS THAT USED TO BE ALL BLACK...comptone has a bunch of mexican gangs now like 15-20...even if they aint all factors today...the fact that the gangs even exist in compton shows that blacks loosing their strong holds...in south central SOxLOS was able to take on hoova...and even suck up some of their turf...thats why there's no more 112 hoovas...111 soxLos ate em up...and hoovas was a major factor in SC for years...florencia holding their own against ecc...a gang that terrorized other black gangs they wared with...18 may be getting searved by the sangres...but they aint never gonna get rid of 18 completly...and even if they getting downed at a faster rate...they have more expendable soldiers
FACT #2 black gangs aint making no waves in ese dominated areas...east la does not have any blacks kicking up dust...aint no crips or bloods making no push that way...south east (norwalk whitter) and north east (avenues lincoln heights) los angeles also dont have any major black gang presence...all surenos fighting surenos...the 2 valleys (sgv sfv) are both ese dominated...even cities in the south la area...are ese dominated (city of bell lynwood paramount)...no major black factors there...west la has a couple of black gangs that hold their own (sholine graveyard)...but they aint making no majior push for turf...they stay pretty much to their desiginated areas...so blacks aint taking on mexicans in any other areas except for...south central compton watts...even gardina and the rest of the harbor ese's the major force...long beach may be the exception...es logos suffered heavy losses against trg...and know the crips have the upper hand...before that though they really didnt beef to hard
FACT #3 blacks will continue to move out of traditonally black areas to far away neutral areas...lancaster palmdale up north outta state...and mexicans will continue to move in...and eventually blacks will be such a small # in their own neighborhoods...that the hoods will slowly but surly die out...with a smaller ammount of young recruits...prison will suck up alot of them...drugs will suck up others...and of course death...so its pretty simple...blacks are fighting a loosing battle...they cant win...by moving out of black neighborhoods...and not moving into mexican neighborhoods and fighting for turf...they are basically waving the white flag...and retreating to the sidelines...high

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » September 1st, 2008, 7:02 pm

Bro, I dont know how old you are, but I dont know where you are getting your info from. #1 The main reason why there are less blacks in the LA area then before is because, a lot of blacks there lived in the bad areas moved to areas that had less problems and had more affordable housing for example Moreno Valley. #2 Once some black that used to gang bang turn a certain age they get smart and get out of the game. They realize that gang banging only get you two places. Prison or death. #3 Its a LOT easier for black to walk away from gangs because they dont pay any taxes. As far as gang wars. F13 outnumbers ECC almost 3 to 1. and even with orders from Eme, they cant put a dent in ECC. The fact of the matter is this, no matter how big your number are, you are never gonna get rid of a hood if they are down. Just look at some of the smaller Hispanic Hoods that are small in number and that have been around for ages. realistically if you have can have a gang that has 1000 members and another that has only 500 memeber. That gang with 500 aint going anywhere if that are down. If you go to San Bernardino where I grew up, there are More Surenos in numbers, but the blacks arent going anywhere! Both sides hold down their neighborhoods. Another example; ESR in Riverside outnumbers 1200 blocc 700 to about 200, and they cant get rid of them either.... I have enough of this stupid black and brown whos better and tuffer shit! Both side hold down their neighborhoods!!!

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » September 1st, 2008, 8:22 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Bro, I dont know how old you are, but I dont know where you are getting your info from.I DID 5 FIVE STRAIGHT UP STATE...AND MOVE AROUND LA ON A REGULAR...IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY AGE...I HAVE AN EARLY K#... #1 The main reason why there are less blacks in the LA area then before is because, a lot of blacks there lived in the bad areas moved to areas that had less problems and had more affordable housing for example Moreno Valley.THATS WHAT I SAID IN FACT #3...MOVING OFF THE FRONT LINES TO THE BENCH #2 Once some black that used to gang bang turn a certain age they get smart and get out of the game. They realize that gang banging only get you two places. Prison or death. #3THATS WHY BLACKS ARE SO LIKELY TO DIE OR GO TO PRISON...BECAUSE THIS IS JUST STRAIGHT BS...AGE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF 30 YEAR OLD MEN...WITH CHILDISH MENTALITIES... Its a LOT easier for black to walk away from gangs because they dont pay any taxes.SORRY DU BUT PAYING TAXES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING OUT OF A GANG...VARRIOS NOT INDIVIDUALS PAY TAXES... As far as gang wars. F13 outnumbers ECC almost 3 to 1. and even with orders from Eme, they cant put a dent in ECC.THATS WHAT I SAID "HOLDING THEIR OWN"...ANY REAL GANGBANGER KNOWS THAT NUMBERS DONT MEAN SHIT...F13 CANT DENT 38 EATHER...AND THEY 1/1000 OF ECC OR F13... The fact of the matter is this, no matter how big your number are, you are never gonna get rid of a hood if they are down. Just look at some of the smaller Hispanic Hoods that are small in number and that have been around for ages. realistically if you have can have a gang that has 1000 members and another that has only 500 memeber. That gang with 500 aint going anywhere if that are down. If you go to San Bernardino where I grew up THAT EXPLAINS ALOT...YOUR LIVE AROUND A GAZILLON WHITE PEOPLE, there are More Surenos in numbers, but the blacks arent going anywhere! Both sides hold down their neighborhoods. Another example; ESR in Riverside outnumbers 1200 blocc 700 to about 200, and they cant get rid of them either.... I have enough of this stupid black and brown whos better and tuffer shit! Both side hold down their neighborhoods!!!SO YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID EVERYTHING I SAID...BUT FROM A BLACK POINT OF VIEW

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » September 2nd, 2008, 10:48 am

Bra, Im not trying to be disrespectful, cuz I just dont believe in talking down to another grown man. The way I read your pst was, Hispanic are running black out of areas that were once dominated by blacks. I think we both have valid points on what we are trying to say....