DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 2nd, 2005, 10:00 am

Ha ha ha, funny man! To put the record straight - THERE ARE DEFINATELY NO BLOOD OR CRIP SETS IN THE UK, DIAMOND OR OTHERWISE. Yardies arn't even in the equation, Yardies are not street gangs as in LA story style, but loosly affiliated groups of Jamaican crims bent on making as much paper as possible through the hustle, with accompaying trademark ultraviolence! Yardies dont go smash on street gangs as such, but fight between little crews over drug sales blah blah.

Those WERE WANNABE VOICES! THERE ARE NO CRIPS OR BLOODS IN UK, SO STOP THE BS, WE GOT ENOUGH STUFF TO DEAL WITH LET ALONE LA STYLE STUFF ON TOP!

END OF STUPID DEBATE

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

Unread post by 9Caliber » November 29th, 2007, 1:05 pm

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your click, I think it's a joke too
BS, the yardies are pussy they never were a factor in london really, theyve been pushed out of london recently and theyre now dealing in places like newport in wales,
thats how pussy they are they have to start takin turf in wales cz they cant do it in london

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 30th, 2007, 5:44 am

I wouldn't call yardies pussy, hell no! But they have never been streetgangs - called yardies because they are from the yard back home, that simple, men from Jamaica who are into crime, not a gang! There is no gang called yardies. Yardies is JUST a term to describe Jamaican criminals, usually hustling coke n crack etc.

Its true that Jamaican criminals from Jamaica (not UK Black peeps of Jamaican descent) have been pushed out of top slots in every major city where they used to operate, that UK born young people (of Caribbean, Nigerian, Somailian, white, asian , turkish descent, but all British Naitonals) now run the roads. And its true they are setting up shop in places like Wales and even Scotland.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 28th, 2008, 12:31 pm

NOOG it is true yardies in Scotland but in pussy places like Aberdeen.They darent even try Glasgow they would not last two minutes there.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 29th, 2008, 9:02 am

dinky wrote:NOOG it is true yardies in Scotland but in pussy places like Aberdeen.They darent even try Glasgow they would not last two minutes there.
Yardies use guns, most of the gangs in Glasgow use knifes!
You do the math!

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 29th, 2008, 9:44 am

THE organised crims in glasgow use guns and defend their interests ruthlessly.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » January 29th, 2008, 2:29 pm

dinky wrote:THE organised crims in glasgow use guns and defend their interests ruthlessly.
Yea but i doubt the yardies would be competing with them

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » January 29th, 2008, 2:51 pm

9Caliber wrote:
dinky wrote:NOOG it is true yardies in Scotland but in pussy places like Aberdeen.They darent even try Glasgow they would not last two minutes there.
Yardies use guns, most of the gangs in Glasgow use knifes!
You do the math!
gun crime in glasgow is also very bad, its jsut the knife crime is alot more frequent thats why its talked about in papers alot more, papers here try to make glasgow look all good for 2014 comin up. wel all know that not the case

TONGS YA BASS !

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 29th, 2008, 5:53 pm

Yardies move into different cities to make money from the drug trade,no streetgangs in Scotland control the drugs trade in the cities,organised criminals do.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » January 29th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Yardies move into different cities to make money from the drug trade,no streetgangs in Scotland control the drugs trade in the cities,organised criminals do.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 13th, 2008, 3:21 pm

I hate to say but i have seen Bloods and Crips with my own eyes,mostly black but some white lads :oops: with them as well

sheffield has at least three crip sets if not more

Barnsly and leeds mostly bloods

London and Manchester bloods and crips.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » February 14th, 2008, 2:54 am

Theres a lot of bloodz and cripz in the midlanz as well, like birmingham-wolverhampton etc...
Go on youtube and type in "midlandz roadside trailer"

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 14th, 2008, 9:44 am

Pathetic wannabes.Cant they get their own identity.I cringe thinking about these saddos.

9Caliber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 9Caliber » February 14th, 2008, 9:45 am

Yea u know why have they got to copy america!

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 14th, 2008, 9:48 am

Dissappointed in Sheffield as they have got quite an old gang culture.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 14th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Sheffield was actually the first place to ever where colours i thin one gang wore red silk scarves and another black something like that anyway.

PEN1 UK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PEN1 UK » February 29th, 2008, 5:48 pm

Been talking to a few lads in MANSFIELD today and he was saying n the MANSFIELD woodhouse area they have 3 gangs claming crip sets they were all old gangs but have took to banging blue claiming crip these are the set names if anyone wants to check

woodhouse massi ve crips
manor park crips
mansfield blue posse

sad as fuck :roll:

Akane
What city do you live in now?: Manchester

Unread post by Akane » April 1st, 2008, 6:21 pm

As a veteran of the Manchester scene (yes I am old and old enough to know better..maybe even old enough to be somebodies father here :shock:).

I have been told of a little crew forming in Old Trafford Manchester who are calling themselves 'Crips'.

And as luck would have it another to the North of the City in Longsight are now claiming Blood.

I doubt they have any real affiliation and have just decided thats how they want to move.

But lets not mock these little fellas...they have been involved in certain gun smoke incidents.

Infact keeping my ear to the street I have it on good information that two of the OT Crips have just been jailed for gun crimes.

Hardly likely to cross each others paths these Bloods and Crips...unless of course they feel some kind of foolish duty to their 'origins'.

From what has been said they are largely 'youth' crews and will no doubt be working for or be put under the ground if they cross the Gooch/Doddington or Salford type older gangsters.

Let hope they see sense before we bury more kids in this city.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 7th, 2008, 1:23 pm

when this was posted there wasnt any UK Crip Blood gangs!

4 years on there is no official B n C gangs in London but it has become a fashion fad with numerous newer youth gangs claiming colours, this has been a growing phenomenon for the last couple of years

CRIPS:
Acre Lane Campaign (Lambeth), Cripset (Lambeth), Chrome Town Crips (Lambeth), Clap Town Kids (Lambeth) , All Bout Money (Lambeth), HS (Lambeth), SPE (Lambeth), Blue Borough Crips (Lewisham), Church Road Soldiers (Brent) , E5th (Hackney), Mother Sq Boys (Hackney), Murder Dem Pussies (West London), MurderZone (Lambeth), Bridge Man Dem (Brent), Tottenham Man Dem (Haringey)....

BLOODS:
031 (Lambeth), Bloodset (Lambeth), C-Block (Southwark), Certified Ryders (Lambeth), G-Street (Lambeth), GMQ (West London), Gritset (West London), Holly Street Boys (Hackney), Love of Money (Hackney), Manor House (Hackney), SK (Brent), Springfield Blocks (Hackney), St Raphz Soldiers (Brent), Stamford Hill Man Dem (Hackney)....

And its not just Red, Blue - theres crews claiming yellow, purple, green, black and grey

Its not new though, i said elsewhere before that Sheffield Gangs were claiming colours (red and blue) back in England in the late 1800s early 1900s, cept for they had silk scarves instead of bandanas

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » June 8th, 2008, 4:09 am

Hip hop has so much to do with what these kids are trying to emulate. Don't get me wrong, I love (underground) hip hop but when you have pussyholes like Dipset, Lil Wayne and Baby claiming Blood then teens are going to look up to that. I hate fakes more than anything.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 6th, 2008, 8:18 am

seen some joke business about leicester crips?!leicester...crips.... you gotta go to the myspace page tho, the women on the friend list are HOT, one in particular i would eat my dinner off...

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » November 10th, 2008, 12:22 pm

murda zone the graffiti crew??? now a crip gang.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 15th, 2008, 2:04 pm

leicester crips, the only crips outta leicester are WALKERS!

KICE69
What city do you live in now?: Doncaster

Unread post by KICE69 » February 11th, 2009, 11:55 am

wise one giving all us real brit gangs a bad name

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

it's like this...
Black gangs been here for generations. Peckham mans, Junction and Brixton mans (28s) were around when i was a yout. Even then, i never looked at them as gangs or gangsters. just older guys that hung together in thier particular area.
Bs and Cs been here since at least 2005. That was when i became aware of em. By the way, it was the bloods that came first.
1stly The internet has a lot to answer for. Information is widely available for kids to try and emulate their heroes in the states. (snoop, dipset, monster kody, etc..) Black street gangs in London will tend to now lean to towards the black american gangsta lifestyle. why ?
I'd say hiphop and family connections in the US and the carribean.
Since west coast gangsta music brought LA bloods and crips to the attention of the WORLD, young impressionable kids are bound to be fascinated. Lets face it, if we honest we all are.
kids over here, (UK) been listenening to hip hop/rap in mass since the early nineties and well before. but Before that, most kids around me was listening to ragga.
Hip hop/rap music definitely has got more violent as time has gone by.
I honestly feel a lot of young kidds relate more to us ghetto life because the same struggles they go thru, we go thru... more or less anyway.
there are similarities between the life black kids live growing up over here and there. Poverty, social deprivation, jail, police harrassment, discrimination... etc
Also, most of our parents aint from here (uk) so we really have no REAL common culture to identify with. At least not one that has been entrenched here for years like the indigeous populations. We end up making our own. Or adopting one from across the sea and making it our own.
So when people say fake, the only fakeness is the names that have been taken and maybe the colours thing.
I dunno how they go on in leicester, but Aint no fucking dudes in brixton, crip walking and bloods in Ladbrokegrove bloodwalking.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 11th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Chops wrote:Full of utter shite and knows nothing ^

What city do you live in now?: SLAGGIN BUSBY BEAST ANDY
???
says alot about u.
Someone with some sense. holla

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Re:

Unread post by Teflon85 » February 11th, 2009, 3:20 pm

9Caliber wrote:Theres a lot of bloodz and cripz in the midlanz as well, like birmingham-wolverhampton etc...
Go on youtube and type in "midlandz roadside trailer"
who and where? I ain't ever heard of crips/bloods in Birmingham, the only time I seen people saying anything like that was wannabe's.

And lol @ Walker 'crips' from leicester :P

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 11th, 2009, 3:58 pm

souflondon, is that how things run nowadays? i must admit i dont really see how the youths carry on at the moment, but it always seemed to me that the west indian influence on black youths in england was far far stronger than the yankee influence, which is understandable cause the lads my age had direct ties to jamaica etc. i spose the young'uns nowadays are more removed from that culture, they pick up more whats on bet or mtv or whatever.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » February 11th, 2009, 4:10 pm

are there no 3rd or 4th generation gangs in london ?the gang scene there seems everchanging.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 11th, 2009, 4:12 pm

also ignore nobhead above if you can, hopefully him and his bum pal will take their affair back to their other board....

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 11th, 2009, 4:13 pm

not you dinky...or souflondon...or teflon...

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 12th, 2009, 12:29 am

cliffard wrote:souflondon, is that how things run nowadays? i must admit i dont really see how the youths carry on at the moment, but it always seemed to me that the west indian influence on black youths in england was far far stronger than the yankee influence, which is understandable cause the lads my age had direct ties to jamaica etc. i spose the young'uns nowadays are more removed from that culture, they pick up more whats on bet or mtv or whatever.
yeah for sure the west indian influence will always run heavy because it was a major black culture. the most dominant anyway. but as time has gone by, people from everywhere flock to the uk. In my opinion, it probably still is the most dominant black culture, but nowhere near as dominant as it once was when i was growing up in the eighties & nineties. Most of those "gangs" i mention were of West indian descent.
Its a mixture now. Half of the time a kid might be of recent west african descent, somali, south american, white english and i recently noticed alot of congolese dudes now etc...
So yeah, there really is not as much connection to the carribean as there once was.
Its like a UN of deliquent mother-fuckas who band together as thugs.