Yukmouth Gets His Ass Whooped By Spider Loc

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Yukmouth Gets His Ass Whooped By Spider Loc

Unread post by Nik » June 1st, 2005, 6:04 pm

NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoMaD » June 1st, 2005, 7:24 pm

nigga had it comin

luis x
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by luis x » June 2nd, 2005, 8:38 am

i aint think if this is true cuz i think his coming out with a album and theyll try to do hype it up like he bad and shit but i read about em and shit he talks a lil too much but seems real and if this true is bout time cuz yuk'mouth talk too much

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 2nd, 2005, 12:17 pm

It is real there is a statement from yuks camp saying how spider sucker punched him and his homie pulled a gun.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 2nd, 2005, 8:04 pm

yeah i knew he would get his ass whooped eventually

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 2nd, 2005, 8:07 pm

Spider Loc gets G points for that incident.

Rina

Unread post by Rina » June 3rd, 2005, 8:19 am

Yuk's talkin.

"Look.... First of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!!! Anyway... these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep!! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain.....(like I said, security aint gone die 4 you, they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!) Next day I have my folks who know Spider to call & see what's up... my nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying to sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my hommie to go meet the nigga 2 get the shit... My hommie called me when he got there then put spider on the phone...the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin... I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I ain't payin 1500, you need to just give the shit back... He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada..... I told him to put my folks on the phone... I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do to get the shit back... I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back... that's it.... That's the real fuckin story!!!! So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters puttin xtras on it, need to find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! First they all on my dick, then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!! Look, it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun to put a scratch on my nose!!!! That's it... I'm not lumped up, no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!! My hommie that was with me got bit on his arm... So a scratch & a bit from seven niggaz???? That's all!!that's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened to me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! Its like this... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit!its all good... Hear what I got to say about all them gay-unit faggots on my new mixtape all out war 2 in stores june 21th!"

[img]http://www.worldwideconnected.com/yuk1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.worldwideconnected.com/yuk2.jpg[/img]

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » June 3rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

haha he had to have the webmaster styles over at wcrydaz go get his chain back lol......yuk's only about running his mouth.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 4th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back

Rina

Unread post by Rina » June 5th, 2005, 5:23 am

Interview. Spider Loc's telling what (really) happened.
http://www.indastreets.net/web%20blast.wmv

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 11th, 2005, 12:05 am

look rina i know u'r a yukmouth fan but hes a fkn btch for offering money to get his sht back, isnt he supposed to be a real G & go after them insteand of talking sht? he was just apologysing about the crap he's said & now that he paid to get his chain back he starts talking all this BS

Rina

Unread post by Rina » June 11th, 2005, 9:10 am

anonymousman wrote:look rina i know u'r a yukmouth fan but hes a fkn btch for offering money to get his sht back, isnt he supposed to be a real G & go after them insteand of talking sht? he was just apologysing about the crap he's said & now that he paid to get his chain back he starts talking all this BS
Haha, I ain't no Yuk fan! Fo real, i'm just posting information.
And I agree with you that he's acting like a lil bitch now.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » June 11th, 2005, 9:46 am

i think spider is acting like a bitch. he over here fighting a westcoast dude for a eastcoast dude because he dissing G-Unit. Be West West don't be over here on some fiddy cent eastcoast dick. Im not hating on the east or nothing but its just that he look stupid doing all this for a motherfucka who will drop his ass in a heartbeat. Spider loc is not g-unit buck is not g-unit game is not g-unit. The only real people who can really scream that g-unit stuff is 50, banks and yayo. The rest is just motherfuckas who got with them to get exposure so they really with that shit. And then spider loc wanna big up C Bo but he dissed 50 2. So why don't you have a problem with him 2. And all that shit bout they last names both being crips and they koo is bs and everybody who grew up in L.A. know crips anin't got no problem beefing and getting down with eachother.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 11th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Yuk Mouth kalled SPider Loc a Bitch, I woulda stomped that mark out myself if he started shouting my name on a record. Yukmouth aint gonna B selling any more mixtapes now haha - i didnt like that cKraB ne way

shoulda Been a B-doG ;)

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 11th, 2005, 12:48 pm

haha the nigga tried to Buy his chain BacK --- now thats homo

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 11th, 2005, 9:27 pm

How long ago did C bo get at 50?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 12th, 2005, 9:28 pm

man i just heard a phone interview they did with yukmouth, that fkr is talking all kinds of sht he is a big fkn bytch he said his mixtape is comming out and on it he's gonna talk sht about everyone from g-unit & everyone who's down with g-unit i think he even said he's gonna talk sht about dre, i dont see that fool being alive 2 years from now