Rapper Gucci Mane kills a cKrip

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Rapper Gucci Mane kills a cKrip

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 24th, 2005, 4:42 pm

A Dekalb County, Georgia judge set a $100,000 bond for rapper Radric “Gucci Mane” Davis, who is accused of murdering a man during an altercation on May 10.

Davis is expected to post the $100,000 bond and be released from a Dekalb County prison today (May 24).

Davis is accused of murdering a man, after an altercation took place inside a home of a female acquaintance that Davis was visiting with another friend.

According to Davis’ lawyer Dennis Scheib, five men burst into the apartment, assaulted Davis and the unidentified friend and threatened to shoot Davis.

Davis grabbed a gun on a nearby table and traded fire with the men. Three days later, the body of Henry "Pookie Loc" Clark, a member of a rap group known as Loccish Lifestyle, was found in a wooded area near Columbia Middle School.

“As much as I want to be celebrating my album [titled Trap House] release party rather than sitting alone in a cell that I don’t belong, I can’t feel sorry for myself [because] a man lost his life,” Davis told AllHipHop.com in a statement

Lawyers for Davis said that they believed the attackers were associated with Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy.

Jeezy is a member of Boyz-N-The Hood, the Atlanta-based rap group that is signed to Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Entertainment. As a solo artist Jeezy is signed to Universal’s Island Def Jam imprint.

Jeezy has denied involvement in the shooting on local airwaves, but representatives for Big Cat Records and Davis' attorney said the altercation may have stemmed from a dispute over who owned the rights to the collaborative song “So Icy.”

“So Icy” features the two rising rappers before they became locked in a verbal dispute. The two recently traded disses and threats on the mixtape circuit.

Meanwhile, Davis’s label has offered a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of the four other men that were involved in the altercation.

“As a God fearing person, I never wanted to see anyone die,” Davis said. “I found myself in a predicament and even though there was an attack on my life, I truly never intended to hurt anyone, I was just trying to protect myself.”

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » May 24th, 2005, 8:10 pm

He was just on rapcity the other day,he was talkin about somebody puttin out diss records about him,I guess he was talkin about them,I didnt see much of it but he was talkin some big shit lol,callin them brawds and shit

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 1:53 pm

Yea He did kill a cRip. He beefin with Young Jeezy ova the rights of that song Icey. The cRIP was from macon, GA which is like 20 min. from my hometown of Milledgeville GA. Young Jeezy is also a cRIP and thats why it is believed he sent them to kidnap and rob gucci mane. He says in the dis song that he offer 10000 to anyone who brings him Gucci Manes Chain.
I wonder whats going to happen kause I heard the cRIPs in mac town are pissed. Dont think gucci mane will be going there to do a show. Then on rap city he said jeezy was a krab and a busta and that the whole world knew it and he dont mess with him anymore. Gucci Mane was in NY taping rap city when he found out he was wanted for murder. Young Jeezy also attended the furneral of the cRIP who was killed. He was in the group loccish lifestyle

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 31st, 2005, 2:19 pm

thats Brazy -- niggas beefin over the rights to a tracK

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 2:34 pm

purplecityhello wrote:thats Brazy -- niggas beefin over the rights to a tracK

Aint it. You heard of BMF right? I hard a track with Gucci Mane and some dudes from NY. They was like "Just cause you niggaz turned BMF now you think you some gangstas." Jeezy is associated with BMF or he is BMF dunno which one. But the Fedz on them niggaz hard. The jumped out on Big Meech after the club one nite I heard. And Bleu Devinci and Bo is already locked up by the Fedz I heard. Thats just street talk here in ATL though. Dont know how true it is.......www.BMF.net

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 31st, 2005, 2:48 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:

Aint it. You heard of BMF right? I hard a track with Gucci Mane and some dudes from NY. They was like "Just cause you niggaz turned BMF now you think you some gangstas." Jeezy is associated with BMF or he is BMF dunno which one. But the Fedz on them niggaz hard. The jumped out on Big Meech after the club one nite I heard. And Bleu Devinci and Bo is already locked up by the Fedz I heard. Thats just street talk here in ATL though. Dont know how true it is.......www.BMF.net
Bo from lil john group? im not feelin big SAM and lil BO

SAMBO aint poppin - thats settin us black people back
ATL wild out tho -- everytime im down there tho im all about the hos

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 2:54 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:

No not BO from Lil Jon......hahaha
The dude on the pick of the link I posted. http://www.bmf.net Thats Bleu Devinci, Bo, and Big Meech. BMF (Black Mafia Family) Serious People

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » May 31st, 2005, 2:55 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:

No not BO from Lil Jon......hahaha
The dude on the pick of the link I posted. http://www.bmfent.net Thats Bleu Devinci, Bo, and Big Meech. BMF (Black Mafia Family) Serious People

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » May 31st, 2005, 8:00 pm

I just read an article where some BMF members were suspects in a stabbing outside Justins in Atlanta. I think Bobby Browns nephew was one of the victims. They also were suspects in the murder of P. Diddy's old bodyguard in Buckhead. I never heard if anyone was arrested. A guy I know in Atlanta says they do security for Puff when he is in town and that they are some serious gangsters.

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » May 31st, 2005, 8:19 pm

Where is them BMF niggas from?I saw them on the smack dvd talkin about how they pay for pussy LOL

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 2nd, 2005, 3:44 pm

Nik wrote:Where is them BMF niggas from?I saw them on the smack dvd talkin about how they pay for pussy LOL
They have people from all over. I be them with people people who have on compton shirts. NY, Chi, FL, Basically all over. Them niggaz rich and they gangstas. Yes big meech was charged with killing wolfe, P Diddys body guard. But some how he beat it. He owns like 3 clubs. 1 in atlanta and 2 on south beach in miami. They come to the club and they all jump out lambo's and big meech has like to phantoms and Bleu has a Bentley Koupe. Everyone in atlanta knows bout BMF. But the Fedz on them niggaz bigtime. I think they already have Bleu, Then I heard about 2 months ago they kaught Big Meech koming out his klub in bucKhead and they got him........And yes they are serious people. But its alot of serious people in atlanta. Mafioso, Jamaicans, Colombians, them Indians from Bombay India, Mexican Mafia, Kalifornia Gangstaz, Chi Town Mobs, Robbin Krews, And that aint even half.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 2nd, 2005, 7:38 pm

I heard about these niggas a looooooong time ago. i didnt know they was a gang or sumtin - i really thought they was niggas strictly on the music tip

you learn something new every day

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » June 2nd, 2005, 10:11 pm

So Jeezy is fosho a crip?

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » June 3rd, 2005, 3:18 am

^^^ yep

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 4th, 2005, 2:24 pm

jeezy said he is GD in the new source, read it

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 6th, 2005, 11:11 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
Nik wrote:Where is them BMF niggas from?I saw them on the smack dvd talkin about how they pay for pussy LOL
And yes they are serious people. But its alot of serious people in atlanta. Mafioso, Jamaicans, Colombians, them Indians from Bombay India, Mexican Mafia, Kalifornia Gangstaz, Chi Town Mobs, Robbin Krews, And that aint even half.
QUESTION

HOW ALL THESE OTHER ETHNIC/RACIAL GROUPS COMING IN TO A BLACK DOMINATED CITY AND SETTING UP SHOP?

MEXICAN MAFIA, INDIANS FROM INDIA I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT A CITY CAN BE DAMN NEAR ALL BLACK AND THEN THERE IS ANOTHER POPULATION ON THE RISE TAKING OVA stuff

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 6th, 2005, 12:15 pm

what do you think happens? as soon as another minority moves into the hood we try and kill them all or some shit like that? knowledge equality homie, black never did anything to no one --- if you tryna live like we live then do so

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 6th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Man I'd kill a nigga too if 5 niggas broke into my house like that.. Rider, slob, or whatever a nigga goin' down. But what I don't get is these niggas from Atlanta or just live there? It's one thing to bang a hood being from the hood and it's another living in some country town tryin to bang a hood u've never been to or seen. That shit's wack. There's too many mark niggas in this world man and I only see it gettin worse...

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 8th, 2005, 7:14 am

keverdugo wrote:Man I'd kill a nigga too if 5 niggas broke into my house like that.. Rider, slob, or whatever a nigga goin' down. But what I don't get is these niggas from Atlanta or just live there? It's one thing to bang a hood being from the hood and it's another living in some country town tryin to bang a hood u've never been to or seen. That shit's wack. There's too many mark niggas in this world man and I only see it gettin worse...

This dont have anything to do with bang homie. Rap Beef. Word is Jeezy put a bounty on gucci manes chain. 10000.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 8th, 2005, 7:17 am

niggas is quick to label hoods as marks but never been there. I know for fact theres parts of GA where niggas will push your shit back for something petty

the phrase to live by when you in my business

KNOWLEDGE EQUALITY

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 8th, 2005, 10:43 am

purplecityhello wrote:niggas is quick to label hoods as marks but never been there. I know for fact theres parts of GA where niggas will push your shit back for something petty

KNOWLEDGE EQUALITY
Half these niggaz just be on here yappin. My hood is hard your hood is soft. All that BS. Man who the fuck cares. We hold our hood down and anybody from the ville can vouch for that. I put in my work and did my dirt and anybody from the ville can vouch for that. March of 1999....ASK ABOUT IT!!!!!

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 8th, 2005, 4:01 pm

purplecityhello wrote:niggas is quick to label hoods as marks but never been there. I know for fact theres parts of GA where niggas will push your shit back for something petty

KNOWLEDGE EQUALITY
Weeeno.. homie I've been all over the world so I know how it is... any fool with a heater in his hand gots temporary power ; but that don't make u real tho'. Most of these hoods that get started like in GA, TX,etc... and even where u live get started from niggas jumpin on the bandwagon on what's cool for the minute...and usually get started by a nigga thats from outta state that says he's from some hood in LA when 99.9% of time he aint even from there and was never put on. I aint sayin' either that all niggas from the hub are really down either cause I met a lot of mark niggas en Compton too. What I don't get either is why niggas in NY/South Bronx was sayin "F*** Compton" a lil over 10 yrs ago now they got niggas tryin to bang hoods from there? Damn it's funny how things change. Niggas in NY used to be original now they coping west coast shit thats been done for decades with the rags and the signs and what not. These NY rappers makin $$ of that too cuzz bangin C-Rider or Blood is popular right now... atleast to these 14 old kids. Cuidate mi pana

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 8th, 2005, 6:05 pm

^^^^ exactly, youll only see young niggas Bangin some west sets --- older kats true to the UBN been doing this since 92 and 93. and trust NY still setting trends; you prolly rocKin a fitted right now. theres real Ryders and fake niggas -- who am I to point them out?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 9th, 2005, 3:40 pm

Yep how'd u know ? I gotta white LA Dodgers hat it's tight too cuzzz u should see it.