Ghetto Boys in South London

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Ghetto Boys in South London

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » February 15th, 2004, 6:07 am

Who got any info on the Ghetto crew? My homie used to run with this gang, things got messed up and he went to prison.He never talks about it,
some members turned on him or some sh_it. He is now living in chapeltown Leeds.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Ghetto crew

Unread post by Snowman » February 28th, 2004, 12:29 pm

There is a gang in Sarf London called the Ghetto Boyz, and they run tings in Brockley, Deptford and New Cross, but are known to be really cowardly and only really jack and bully the little kids in their own neighbourhoods. there are about 150 members. They normally hang around in Lewisham centre looking for people to rob and old ladies to mug. They tend to be extremily scummy and only pick on easy targets, and all the times they have had beef with crews from Pecks or somalians from Woolwich or NFs from Bermondsy or Eltham they've either been merked or theyv run away.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 16th, 2004, 9:47 pm

Aint heard of the ghetto boys but theres so many damme gangs round peckham,new cross.Been quiet a few murders in brixton lately though ,some new gang the young muslims been jacking dealers. more at.......... http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/lond ... 20standard

thatdude

Unread post by thatdude » August 12th, 2004, 1:03 pm

londonpride wrote:Aint heard of the ghetto boys but theres so many damme gangs round peckham,new cross.Been quiet a few murders in brixton lately though ,some new gang the young muslims been jacking dealers. more at.......... http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/lond ... 20standard
i know what u mean, there are tons of gangs in south london, but there mostly kids between 13 to 19. do u think that it will ever get as bad as L.A?

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » August 13th, 2004, 5:22 am

thatdude wrote: i know what u mean, there are tons of gangs in south london, but there mostly kids between 13 to 19. do u think that it will ever get as bad as L.A?
Naw , it never gonn be as bad as in LA in entire Europe , simply due to the restrictions on guns and the different social structure .

Storm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Storm » August 13th, 2004, 5:37 am

Tork wrote:
thatdude wrote: i know what u mean, there are tons of gangs in south london, but there mostly kids between 13 to 19. do u think that it will ever get as bad as L.A?
Naw , it never gonn be as bad as in LA in entire Europe , simply due to the restrictions on guns and the different social structure .
I dont know - the Met Police admit that they already underestimate the number of deaths in the Lambeth area purely 'cause by the time they get the armed response unit out to the reported area the bodies aren't there any more.

And as the welfare state begins to run down through underfunding and neglect, the numbers of council houses fall and what's left is in a worse and worse state then - it could get worse than it is........

I hope it doesn't, 'cause I know what Brixton is like now, but it could be much worse :(

Storm

yoyo88

Unread post by yoyo88 » November 13th, 2004, 9:57 am

that waz a funny article. LA style war!! please

stephon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by stephon » November 24th, 2004, 11:37 pm

LoL man you never know. LA will never get as bad as Israel or Palestine.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 5th, 2005, 4:30 pm

maybe europe wont b like LA but america isnt close to the murder rates of alot of european countries and other countries

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 13th, 2005, 4:00 am

America is ahead of most European countries:

http://econ.worldbank.org/files/15757_F ... yCrime.pdf

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 13th, 2005, 9:48 pm

the link duznt work on my comp but every murder rate shit i seen had most eatern euro countries wayyyy ahead of america

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 14th, 2005, 12:03 am

you have to have pds to egt it to work.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 31st, 2005, 4:30 pm

Mohammed Ali wrote:Who got any info on the Ghetto crew? My homie used to run with this gang, things got messed up and he went to prison.He never talks about it,
some members turned on him or some sh_it. He is now living in chapeltown Leeds.
What city is the Ghetto Crew from? I aint never heard of it. There are Ghetto Boys in South London and and many gangs calling themselves crew (Longsight, African, Aggi…)Tell me what city Ghetto Crew are from and I might be able to give you some info. You from Leeds? If you are do you know much about the Yardies and Yoots there?

Napolain

Unread post by Napolain » April 2nd, 2005, 9:58 am

I used to live in leeds. I know in chapeltown the yardies are or at least were fueding with english born black gangs. A lot of skinhead gangs in places like secroft.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 3rd, 2005, 8:04 am

the yardies in leeds fight with british born afro-caribbeans known as yoots

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » April 4th, 2005, 11:20 am

FUCK GHETTO BOYZ BLAD

STREATHAM 4 LIFE

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » April 4th, 2005, 11:20 am

FUCK GHETTO BOYZ BLAD

STREATHAM 4 LIFE

aneekak

Unread post by aneekak » April 24th, 2005, 3:14 pm

england crime has increased so much, that they say its more dangerous than new york hahaha

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 25th, 2005, 12:35 am

aneekak wrote:england crime has increased so much, that they say its more dangerous than new york hahaha
England crime rate does now exceed USA as a whole in terms of Burglary (which in America rates includes residential and commercial whereas england is just residential), Car Thefts, Robbery is slightly higher and assaults are actually similar although alot of documents say Englands assault rate far outweighs Americas.

This is because they use England figures for Violence Against The Person which includes crimes such as common assault and harrassment. When you just compare the most serious assaults England and USA have similar rates.

NYC is safer than London and is one of the safest large cities in America on the whole. However its murder rate of 7.5 (600) is still much greater than London which is 3.1 (215).

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 9th, 2005, 4:53 pm

As this thread is not very active ill post the most acknowledged streetgangs/crews/groups in London for anyone who is interested (those of the last decade): Wanna know anything about these just ask

African Crew
Cartel Crew
Lock City Crew
Much Love Crew
Firehouse Crew
Spanglers
Fireblades
Kingsland Crew
Hackney Posse
Ghetto Boys
Peckham Boys
Drummond Street Boys
Stepney Posse
Cannon Street Posse
Holy Smokes
Tooti Nungs
Bhatts
Kanaks
Brick Lane Massive
Bengal Tigers
Money Makaz
Ruff Ryders
Penbury Boys
Holly Street
Field Boys
Ferrier Crew
East Boys
Poverty Driven Children
Muslim Boys
28s
Dulwich Crew
Junction Boys
Brixton B
SW Triads
Untouchables
Brockley Boys
Shadwell Crew
Bermondsey Boys
WK (am i really including a bunch of kids from Kingston upon Thames?)
Kickoffhead Crew
Lilford Road Soldiers
Irish Mob
Firehouse Posse
Poison Clan (not here but fugitives of this gang are thought to have fled NYC to London)

This list does not include the offspring/cliques ie Peckham Boys, Young Peckham Boys and Young Young Peckham Boys; PB, YPB, YYPB.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » June 9th, 2005, 10:58 pm

Waht part of london is the juction boys?Is it norwood in southlondon?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » June 10th, 2005, 2:50 am

South London, around Lambeth Borough. Clapham to be more precise

SCULLYLONDON198
What city do you live in now?: LONDON UK

Re: Ghetto Boys in South London

Unread post by SCULLYLONDON198 » October 11th, 2008, 6:28 pm

THAT LIST, IS ABIT INVALID, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT WAS 2005, BUT JUNCTION BOYS ARE/WERE ORIGINALLY "SUK" - MEANING, "STICK'EM UP KIDS" OR "SOUTH UNDER KONTROL", THEY'RE PRIMARILY BASED IN AND AROUND SOUTH WEST LDN - CLAPHAM JUNCTION ESTATE, SW11. IT'S OFTEN COMMON FOR PEOPLE TO REFER TO THEM AS " JUNTION BOYS.. " OR " THEM SUK MAN FROM JUNCTION.. "

THE GHETTO BOYS ARE FROM LEWISHAM BOROUGH, IN SOUTH LONDON..MANY OF THERE ORIGINAL MEMBERS ARE IN JAIL, DEAD OR HAVE MOVED OUT THE CITY ENTIRELY DUE TO INTERNAL DISAGREEMENTS AND ACROSS-BOROUGH RIVALRIES.

Woodpecker
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by Woodpecker » July 23rd, 2009, 5:10 pm

There is no GB anymore it has divided into smaller sets such as Monson BS, YGB, DBlock, Cripset. lol to the guy who said about mugging old ladys and such its so amazing how this guy with probably no idead where 'Ghetto' is (i do not expect a silly answer such as SE8/14) would post such foolery on the internet im sure he would not say such things in a real situation as he would be proven wrong very quickly, GB amassed a huge arsenal of firearms during the early noughties through a Liverpool collection alot of which have been used and are still being used, in layman terms......these niggaz are real ride or die bangers....toner is riding 30 years for some polish bitch he didnt even kill...the weapon he was found with was NOT the murder weapon but had been fired recently during a shootout with a narm guy..........

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 20th, 2009, 4:13 am

NOW I REALIZE THERES GHETTOS IN LONDON, PUNK ASS MOTHAFUCKAS, AINT NO GHETTOS IN LAME ASS ENGLAND, A GHETTO WAS A PLACE WERE PEOPLE WERE FORCED TO LIVE FIRST BY LAW, AND THEN BY ECONOMIC REASONS, BUT THOSE LAME ASSS IMMIGRANTS IN THE UK, ARE NOT FORCED TO LIVE ANYWHERE, THEY CAN LIVE IN THE RICH POOR PLACES, BUT SINCE UR SO FUKIN LAME AND CANT DO NOTHIN BETTER WITH UR LIFES, U START STEALIN THE WAYS OF THE AMERICAN GANGS, THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU ARE SO FUKIN FAKE.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 20th, 2009, 4:37 am

MadIP wrote:NOW I REALIZE THERES GHETTOS IN LONDON, PUNK ASS MOTHAFUCKAS, AINT NO GHETTOS IN LAME ASS ENGLAND, A GHETTO WAS A PLACE WERE PEOPLE WERE FORCED TO LIVE FIRST BY LAW, AND THEN BY ECONOMIC REASONS, BUT THOSE LAME ASSS IMMIGRANTS IN THE UK, ARE NOT FORCED TO LIVE ANYWHERE, THEY CAN LIVE IN THE RICH POOR PLACES, BUT SINCE UR SO #%@& LAME AND CANT DO NOTHIN BETTER WITH UR LIFES, U START STEALIN THE WAYS OF THE AMERICAN GANGS, THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU ARE SO #%@& FAKE.
did u ever finish school bruv ?

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re:

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 20th, 2009, 4:46 am

londonpride wrote:Waht part of london is the juction boys?Is it norwood in southlondon?
Clapham junction, Queenstown Rd, Battersea, Some parts of Vauxhall.
junction boys is no more. 1980s to 1990s
What was junction is now S.U.K.
Many of the kids went school in the Wandsworth borough area. Schools like Ernest Bevin, Elliot, Graveney, Salesians etc... Many lived in the estates of Wandsworth rd, near Clapham junction and battersea and vauxhall.
Area has changed alot tho due to gentrification

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 29th, 2010, 11:44 am

MadIP wrote:NOW I REALIZE THERES GHETTOS IN LONDON, PUNK ASS MOTHAFUCKAS, AINT NO GHETTOS IN LAME ASS ENGLAND, A GHETTO WAS A PLACE WERE PEOPLE WERE FORCED TO LIVE FIRST BY LAW, AND THEN BY ECONOMIC REASONS, BUT THOSE LAME ASSS IMMIGRANTS IN THE UK, ARE NOT FORCED TO LIVE ANYWHERE, THEY CAN LIVE IN THE RICH POOR PLACES, BUT SINCE UR SO #%@& LAME AND CANT DO NOTHIN BETTER WITH UR LIFES, U START STEALIN THE WAYS OF THE AMERICAN GANGS, THATS THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU ARE SO #%@& FAKE.
why bother chat pure fuckin tomfoolery about something you know nothing about, you think them jamaicans could move where they liked in the 50s/60s, or the irish or asians for that matter? tell you what, when i start tellin you how things went down in chicago, you can tell me how they went down in england...

sheffieldlad
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Sheffield

Unread post by sheffieldlad » March 7th, 2010, 7:18 pm

As long as coons are killing pakis and vice versa it's all good blood.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 8th, 2010, 3:36 pm

sheffieldlad wrote:As long as coons are killing pakis and vice versa it's all good blood.
Me to you, but it don't sound "all good" to me "blood".

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 10th, 2010, 1:35 pm

obviously a bored prick on the wind up, id have more respect if they spoke like that out loud, not a little pussyhole hiding behind a screen.....

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 28th, 2012, 7:09 am

None of you ever heard about a guy like Sparks (street name) ? He was a GB certified legend !