OG Coot....

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

OG Coot....

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 6:26 pm

OG coot aka Malik Thoro (my OG)
is a legend within Harlem. He purposely got himself locked up in 1999 to avenge his brother who was killed in Rahway state prison. He went in and killed the cat responsible (a latin king dude). hes doing 25 till

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: OG Coot....

Unread post by wizdom » March 19th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Damn, what was he 5 percenter?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 6:58 pm

wizdom wrote:Damn, what was he 5 percenter?
He IS a 5 Percenter, The GOD still breathes and hes also NTG

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 19th, 2005, 7:18 pm

thats hot, he NTG in Harlem?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 19th, 2005, 7:19 pm

wizdom wrote:thats hot, he NTG in Harlem?
Always from HARLEM but hes restin in Attica right now

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 19th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Damn, i hope sh-it turns out for the best for him, God.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 21st, 2005, 4:35 pm

Id also like to shout out O.G. (original God) from Rochester. Talk about gangsta, this nigga got more guns byhimself than most gangs 2 getha. Most known for back in the day when he was 14 he got hit by a car off his bike, hopped up and shot the lady twice in her stomach. Plus this nigga target practices on fiends for some reason, And has BEEF with all gangs.

And the ONLY crip ill ever shout out, my nigga OG Psycho Loc. got the name because he had some beef with some Blood nigga in Queens and couldnt find him so he KIDNAPPED the niggas son (4 years old) and buck 50ed the lil nigga and tried to ransom him back but didnt have the patience so dropped him off in the middle of long island with a sign on his chest sayin my pops is a slob of a snitch..... I got alot more stories of otha niggas---i aint gonna put mines on here but niggas in Harlem will tell you B Preme is a veteran

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 22nd, 2005, 8:29 am

purplecityhello wrote:Id also like to shout out O.G. (original God) from Rochester. Talk about gangsta, this nigga got more guns byhimself than most gangs 2 getha. Most known for back in the day when he was 14 he got hit by a car off his bike, hopped up and shot the lady twice in her stomach. Plus this nigga target practices on fiends for some reason, And has BEEF with all gangs.

And the ONLY crip ill ever shout out, my nigga OG Psycho Loc. got the name because he had some beef with some Blood nigga in Queens and couldnt find him so he KIDNAPPED the niggas son (4 years old) and buck 50ed the lil nigga and tried to ransom him back but didnt have the patience so dropped him off in the middle of long island with a sign on his chest sayin my pops is a slob of a snitch..... I got alot more stories of otha niggas---i aint gonna put mines on here but niggas in Harlem will tell you B Preme is a veteran

which og psycho loc u talkin bout there is a few. he from queens?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 8:52 am

Q wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:Id also like to shout out O.G. (original God) from Rochester. Talk about gangsta, this nigga got more guns byhimself than most gangs 2 getha. Most known for back in the day when he was 14 he got hit by a car off his bike, hopped up and shot the lady twice in her stomach. Plus this nigga target practices on fiends for some reason, And has BEEF with all gangs.

nah he from BX, Tracy Towers..... hes been locked up for the past 2 years, i think he gets out next year

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 2:29 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Q wrote:

nah he from BX, Tracy Towers..... hes been locked up for the past 2 years, i think he gets out next year
kidnappin someone's son ain't gangsta, that's bitchh shitt. someone ought to be runnin pipe up his asss while he's locked down for that one.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 2:41 pm

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Q wrote:

kidnappin someone's son ain't gangsta, that's bitchh shitt. someone ought to be runnin pipe up his asss while he's locked down for that one.
hes upstate for other charges - and who are u to state whats gangsta...arent you the same guy who claimed ALL latin kings looked like lame preachers. why u even on this board? what type of gang knowledge can you contribute to this site? u just give a uneeded outside perspective

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 2:47 pm

actually, I don't think I ever said that. I said that in the king tone video they lokoed pretty gay, and I got real tired of hearin that amor de rey shi-. I think that's it. As for what am I to say what's gangsta? I'm a gangsta for one. And it's pretty much standard procedure that you leave kids alone, and in my eyes, you are a straight fagg for messing with a mans kid. If you pulled that shi- out here, you'd have to PC up as soon as you hit county, that's violation, green light and all that. Not to mention being pussy shi-.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 22nd, 2005, 3:03 pm

Panik wrote:actually, I don't think I ever said that. I said that in the king tone video they lokoed pretty gay, and I got real tired of hearin that amor de rey shi-. I think that's it. As for what am I to say what's gangsta? I'm a gangsta for one. And it's pretty much standard procedure that you leave kids alone, and in my eyes, you are a straight fagg for messing with a mans kid. If you pulled that shi- out here, you'd have to PC up as soon as you hit county, that's violation, green light and all that. Not to mention being pussy shi-.
well yo thats great, but u aint got to prove your gangsta to me on here by stating it. just do you, i mean we all on keyboards here. and if in your eyes hes a fag, well its amerikkka...wut u want me to do? no one really cares what would happen in your hood and this and that. i stated how the nigga got his name psycho so be about yours. im not sure how they do it where u from but in NYC if a nigga cant get u he gonna get ur moms or ur kids.Sorry if u dont consider that gangsterrrr but hey

<---- doesnt care

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 9:05 am

I GOT TO SHOUT OUT MOST OF THE REAL NYC OG'S

OG TANK- ONE OF THE REALEST BLOODS I KNOW AND HE KNOWS ABOUT ME HE IS LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BAIL HIM OUT CUZ HE IS GOOD NIGGA AND HE IS REAL CLOSE TO MY FAMILY HE GAVE ME ALOT OF WISDOM THE ONLY BLOOD I WOULD EVERY REALLY LIKE HAVE ALOT OF LOVE FOR.

OG FISH-823 CGC LIVED IN AN ALL BLOOD HOOD IN BOULEVARD HOUSES.
BOBBY LOC-823 SGC ONE OF THE REALEST CRIPS I KNOW
OG LOONEY- THE REALEST ETG IN NYC PERIOD!!! ,MY OG
P-LOC-REAL NIGGA
LOCO- REAL ETG CRAZY AS HELL

ALOT MORE TO NAME NOT GONNA NAME MYSELF YET I AINT NO LEGEND OR AN OG YET.3X

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 29th, 2005, 8:13 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:I GOT TO SHOUT OUT MOST OF THE REAL NYC OG'S

OG TANK- ONE OF THE REALEST BLOODS I KNOW AND HE KNOWS ABOUT ME HE IS LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BAIL HIM OUT because HE IS GOOD NIGGA AND HE IS REAL CLOSE TO MY FAMILY HE GAVE ME ALOT OF WISDOM THE ONLY BLOOD I WOULD EVERY REALLY LIKE HAVE ALOT OF LOVE FOR.

OG FISH-823 CGC LIVED IN AN ALL BLOOD HOOD IN BOULEVARD HOUSES.
BOBBY LOC-823 SGC ONE OF THE REALEST CRIPS I KNOW
OG LOONEY- THE REALEST ETG IN NYC PERIOD!!! ,MY OG
P-LOC-REAL NIGGA
LOCO- REAL ETG CRAZY AS HELL

ALOT MORE TO NAME NOT GONNA NAME MYSELF YET I AINT NO LEGEND OR AN OG YET.3X
OG Tank from where?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 30th, 2005, 8:14 am

purplecityhello wrote:
Q wrote:

the same ni99a that threw his son out the window right?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 30th, 2005, 9:12 am

I heard about that ish

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 30th, 2005, 9:23 am

shit why did he throw his son out hte window?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 30th, 2005, 2:03 pm

wizdom wrote:shit why did he throw his son out hte window?
Allegedly!!!

But your guess is as good as mine... maybe he thought lil man could fly.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 31st, 2005, 8:51 am

FRUM CYPRESS HE IS LOCKED UP RITE NOW 4LIFE AND HE IS ONE OF THE REALEST NTG OG'S I KNEW HIM SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND WHEN I MADE MY DECISION TO TRAY-LIFE HE RESEPECTED IT AND I GOT LOVE 4 HIM LIKE AN UNCLE HIM AND MY FAM IS MAD CLOSE HE AND MY STEP POPS IS FAM CLOSE 4 REAL HE IS NTG.3X

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 6th, 2005, 6:03 pm

BG Knock Out from Hill Top Crips,
knocked out this dudes teeth in one swing for saying "i wanna kill all dem hill top boyz"
thats all he told me, but it made me shivver to just be around the guy.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 28th, 2005, 6:40 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FRUM CYPRESS HE IS LOCKED UP RITE NOW 4LIFE AND HE IS ONE OF THE REALEST NTG OG'S I KNEW HIM SINCE I WAS LITTLE AND WHEN I MADE MY DECISION TO TRAY-LIFE HE RESEPECTED IT AND I GOT LOVE 4 HIM LIKE AN UNCLE HIM AND MY FAM IS MAD CLOSE HE AND MY STEP POPS IS FAM CLOSE 4 REAL HE IS NTG.3X
he doing 55 years

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 29th, 2005, 8:01 am

THANX PURPLE CUZ I HAVENT SEEN HIS FAMILY IN A LONG TIME SO CONTACT WAS LOST.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 10th, 2005, 6:48 am

^^^^ son died in Attica today - in a prison riot; shits in the streets buzzin - like 5 kats got blasted by jake, Al Sharpton suppose to step in

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 15th, 2005, 11:29 am

DAMN WORD THATS SUM SH*T MAN HIS NEPHEW MONSTER IS LOCKED TOO DAM EVENTHOUGH HE WAS A B HE WAS A COOL DUDE NAH MEAN HE WAS A HOMIE NO MATTER WHAT A REAL G AT THAT TOO RIP

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 1st, 2006, 10:29 pm

New York Gang Bangin.... :lol: i still caint belive this shit. Shoutin out O.G.s and shit...lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 3rd, 2006, 12:42 pm

Guage12 wrote:New York Gang Bangin.... :lol: i still caint belive this shit. Shoutin out O.G.s and shit...lol

u dont gotta believe it . jus come and see it 4 yaself didnt we talk abou this enough times