Crenshaw Mafia Bloods from Inglewood in the Bottoms

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Why Crenshaw Mafias Act the Way They Do

Unread post by og troll » January 22nd, 2004, 2:35 pm

If anyone needs to know why the Crenshaw Mafias Act the way they do, just holla at me.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why Crenshaw Mafias Act the Way They Do

Unread post by Ace2 » January 22nd, 2004, 3:37 pm

Alright why do the Crenshaw Mafia's act the way that they do? Just want to see your reason why because i have been around inglewood since the early 80's

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 22nd, 2004, 8:05 pm

I was born in Inglewood Ace. I have banged and slanged in Inglewood for the majority of my life until I became a "grown ass" man. But to the reason the Crenshaw Mafias are the way that they are is because in the early to mid eighties the "M" gang didn't get a whole lot of respect in the wood. The families was always coming in the bottoms and checking them and when my homies the Center Parks were deep they really wasn't trying to see us in a head up squabble. Never. Females at Morningside wouldn't give the yg's the proper respect and would always scream they were bustas in fact ( now remember i am talking about the mid to late eighties) they were. So with the families hoo banging on them and bitches dissing them and the fact the main rival was a one block crip set that held that street down for years it gave the mafias a big brother lil brother complex. So as their numbers grew so did their mouths for one and when niggas used to come and kick it in the bottoms to gamble hang out get drunk the mafias would get deep on u and brave and start alot of set tripping. And their rep just grew from there. They were touchy if they felt niggas were trying to step on their toes. But in actuality the "M" gang began to rep Inglewood harder than any blood set in the wood. And the if u really aren't familiar with the dynamics of Inglewood or u are gangsta from the far east side and saw a gang a b-dogs flamed up when u rolled thru u would automatically assume it was families. The families would get a lot of credit for the mafias dirt. In fact the families used to brag niggas didn't know where the kickin it spot was. I kicked it in Inglewood everyday and didn't know. lol Now thats not something to brag about. The mafias on the other hand could be seen and heard and to be honest the membership is probably rivaling the families and just from talking to my homies the reputation has surpassed them. Alright Ace and the tongan I am talking about didn't play from Morningside not when I went there. I went there all four years from 85 through 89. He didn't make it all for years he got rushed one day by the parks and the mafias and had to check out . lol By the way where are u from in inglewood i grew up on 108st and yukon to be exact.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 23rd, 2004, 12:58 pm

First of all let me say that we proably know each others because I graduated from Morningside in 88. All that you are saying about the Mafia's is right to the tee because I can remember when i went to mornoe and Big bob, taco, Sam, and kinsha, had put the smash down on this broad from E/s Bsc and that friday she brought her hood to the school and they put the smash down on the Mafia's you see back then they were punks because I can remember when the rice cripsies took Mafia Joe blazer and they didnt even do nothing and them fools was riding around Inglewood like F%*k Mafia you see that is when the rice cripsies was deep and they use to run that side of Inglewood alone with the IVC but as time went on the Mafia numbers grew alone with there mouths and like you said they started doing alot of dirit. Shoot if you remember B-mack, and Bazzario(BIP) they should had been from your hood CPB but at that time when they started banging the MAfia was putting it down. I never really had a problem with the MAfia except for a few and the main one was Big Hawk we never got alone and puppet pint Bandit. you see when I was in junior high Big Sweet pea, Big rod, KB, use to watch out for me because i was good friends with there baby brother and from that I bascially got to know alot of them and that is why during the dice games if thangs got out of hand they always had my back no matter what you see another of my closest friends stay deep in the bottoms and he graduated in 88 to roderick and i use to be over there alot so that is another reason why they never really did anything to me even when our hood was beefing with them they wouldnt touch me but they told me though if i was around my hood when they did the damn thing then so be it so know how way out they can be. By the way your big homie Spud was my NIg alone with a few others just cant think of there names right now but spud and everybody else from your hood knows me(LOL). Now the use to be tonga I'm talking about is Danny he was tight in football and when he first got there he tried claiming tonga but he found out real quick that was going down in Inglewood so later on like i said he turn wierdos before he went to play football at hawii. to answer your other question I grew up on 108 to right by the donut shop so like i said we proably know each others i will tell you like this since you know about the hood and inglewood they use to think my hood was a bunch of prettyboys trying to be gangsters but they know that we were not playing gangsters we were gangsters and still are gangsters the Yg's is bascially running Morningside and you know back then it wasnt like that it was either CMGB, CPB, IFG, but now they know what up with the hood and if you still dont know then leave me a email address and I will let you know the deal all homie 4minutes and Soo woo(LOL)

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 23rd, 2004, 1:35 pm

Damn it feels good to talk to a real nigga from the wood. lol Yeah Big Spud was my homie. So u must know Oochie,Jerome Taylor,Keith Leverette and the rest of my niggas then. lol Bee Rat and Dinky. Yeah I remember Danny I think he was a freshman when I was a senior. Yeah Bizarro(BIP) was from the hood for a hot minute most people don't know that. But like u said when The M gang started to put it down he switched over and so did alot of other fools. Nigga I always had respect for the aves plus yall had alot fine hoes in the hood too. lol So u must know black ass chili too he lived down the steet from u on the eight. I remeber when Sneaky(BIP) used to claim the aves and started claiming mafia I think his real name was Kevin Guess some shit like that. So whats up with Jr. Elliot and Van and them. Get at me.

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 23rd, 2004, 1:38 pm

Nigga are u talking about roderick harvey. LOL Didn't stacey harvey get murdered awhile back. I heard Marwin Cook did too.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 23rd, 2004, 3:39 pm

Well we proably know each other homie i would give you my real name but cant do that over the net(smile). Everybody you name from chill, keith and Jermoe, Bee rat, dinky, spud Oochie, We all grew up with each other we went to Center park, Monroe, and then Good old Morningside. Yea quiet is kept i should had been from the centers but it didnt work out that way but we are still tight for life though. Yea i remember Kevin havent heard from him in a good minute though. Yea Stacy got smoke he was set up by the Nappys his best friend who stay over there set him up and the Nappy smoke him because stacy was from Weirdos and all of his people was from Mafia. Yea Marwin and richard bolin got smoke at the same time at this party by this fool from cheese toast. I talk to junior he is married now but he still keep up what is going on in the hood because he has a duece and a tramp that still bang the hood. Van havent talk to him in a good min but keep in contact with leak and a alot of the homies that you proably know too. If you are wondering who i am I was one of the stars on the basketball in 88. then wound up banging the hood full time in 92 after things didnt work out for me in college. I'm not in the hood like i use too but still hang with alot of my older homies like Junior, leak, Big Ace,S-Dawg, Errol, G-Wack,Mack, lot more but too many to name right now dont feel like during a roll call right now(LOL)

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 23rd, 2004, 6:14 pm

lol Morningside basketball in 88 huh everybody was a star. I don't have my 88 yearbook but i am trying to remember them niggas. I remember Big Al's black ass, D-luke, chester who never got to play. lol T-paul ? I am not sure if he played varsity or not then. But anyway yeah Kevin died racing cars on the shaw about 94. I went to Monroe too. With that mark ass jamal, greg barnes, and do u remember ephrom some shit like that. Who else is resting in peace from that area. Here is my list Pookie from centers, bink 2 from centers, bazarro, stacey lokk, jackie from m gang. marwin, stacey harvey, I know Big Dolow, underdog from nhp. oh i can't forget tip toe, lil moe bop 2 a.k.a james green he claimed mafia wes mack both of them lived on 105 th krispies got them. B-dog from centers a few years ago like two maybe.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 23rd, 2004, 6:58 pm

Yea Big al was my nig to he married stephannie i think she graduate in your year or 90 she was in that group Moken steph that had just one hit. Yea deluke stay on 108 to he married romana Jekins who also stay on 108 both of them graduate with me. T-paul is from the hood he stays in Oakland right now and he comes down on the weekends to hang and he plays on our basketball team. shoot if you remember all of them then you should remember me dog I started on varsity since i was a junior and move up to Varsity when i was a sophmore I was skinny back then but that year the starting five was me(MF) my initials de-luke, eddie Scott, Jeff crowe, Don-Don who is from the hood too. Man there are alot of homies resting in peace the main one i miss the most is Tip toe because i knew him before he started banging with the Mafia's and the trip thing about it is i know the dude who killed him from NHP. also i miss my nig Be real,Gwack2, Bo Bo so you know how that goes if you bang from Inglewood you are pretty much are going to know the damu's and Ru's from the wood if you are active either you grew up with them or you get to know them through slanging or hood functions so it is pretty hard not to know somebody from other hoods in inglewood if you bang from the wood.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » January 23rd, 2004, 10:56 pm

is Tip Toe that bald nigga with the messed up teeth? he looked like he wuz down, RIP to him

tomsmith

Unread post by tomsmith » January 24th, 2004, 10:50 am

I saw that Doc on these guys....Man they cold with it...Especially when YG lunchmeat was talking bout killin Hustlas, and Raymonds....Now that's bold 2 come out with it all like that str8 on the Spotlight Ya Dig..

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 24th, 2004, 12:08 pm

laughing my ass off yeah i am knowing your black ass nigga. What that inglewood like dog!! lol I saw that you had aves vs. nhc rivalries as one of the big blood vs. crip thangs. How deep is that between yalls hood? How many deaths to their hood do u figure your set caused and vice versa? Them niggas across imperial ain't causing no noise with my hood at least when i was bangin. But i would say we probably got about tramp of those niggas. I am guessing it might be more by now.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 24th, 2004, 9:48 pm

Soo Woo(smile) Yea blood the last couple of homies that we have lost the nappies did it all the ones that I name Gwack2, Be real, Yg spook(AIP) but the homies have lay alot of there homies down if you go to there hood we are the first ru set that they cross out alone with the Mafia's.they caught the homies sliping as matter of fact i found out today that keeny ray got smoke two days ago i know you know him either he grauduated with you or in 90,91. you see I go to hoopie shop down Van Ness I know you know him because pie is his brother and he is from your hood and they had a og brother from your hood too cant think of his name but he was always on lock down(smile) but pie die not too long ago because he had a illness mainly it came from his weight. Now since you figure it out i'm trying to think who you are need a hint or two and i know I can figure it out. Well on some of my post I just did alittle something something to throw these fools off since they think that they know so much about my hood and Inglewood so i started a few post just to see who I can catch in a lie. alright homie get back soo Woo 4minutes.

tomsmith

Unread post by tomsmith » January 24th, 2004, 10:31 pm

Off that subject but if i'm corect one of U cats said U was from Center Park right?...Just wonderin cauze it's fools down here claimin it...Some cat named Lil-Spud from Cali came down here and hipp'd them niggas on!!!!!!!!!...Yeah they hold down these apt's over here in North,OKC!!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 24th, 2004, 10:56 pm

And by the way....I dont bang...I just try 2 get this paper out herrrrr....Just wonderin tho.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 25th, 2004, 11:49 am

Well i will answer Mr Watts Cracking no that was not tip toe who you seen on that video that was Baby Hawk from CMGB. now Mr tom Tom I will let the homie OG troll speak on Lil spud i know OG spud and I think he is on lock down in Oklahoma so maybe that is why Lil spud is putting your city up on the Centers down there and I know G spud did because he had that city on lock as far as the game goes if you know what i mean(wink). Well is north OKC in Oklahoma?

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » January 25th, 2004, 1:36 pm

Yeah u right Ace 2. That is Lil Spud from Centers and u are correct Big Spud is on lock down in Oklahoma. The last time I kicked with my homie Big Spud was 96 he was the best man in my relatives wedding along with Oochie. Right now I am in louisville,ky I get to the hood about 4 times a year to do my damn thang. The homie Oochie comes out here and kicks with me. Louisville is about an hour away from indianapolis and alot of my homies are up there. Ace do u know Taco from my hood? Oochie was the one that put me up on game about the avenues and mafia beef. One of your og's was telling me about it at a party we was at one night I can't remember his name though this was like 94. He was talking about dumping on them and everythang. I was kinda glad cause the m gang thought they could push the avenues around but your homies wasn't let them step on their toes. Do u remember Jaefris he used to be in that shit 620's at the side? I got him down here and he doing the damn thang too. Hard to believe ain't it . Nigga we worldwide with it. Big Booney and Lil Booney was down here too. (from mafias) Lil Booney went to school with us. What trips me out the most is these b-dog vs. b-dog beefs. I am from the old school of bloodin when basically all dogs got along. This new shit fucks me up. We need to take it back to that 85- 89 era. lol We still ain't deep enough to be beefing with each other over some BS. yeah Big spud did have Oklahoma on lock for years. The nigga owned nite clubs and everythang out there. He used to try to get me to come out there but I told the nigga they have some of the strictest drug laws in the nation fuck oklahoma lol. He about to get out in a min though thats what I heard.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 25th, 2004, 11:12 pm

Yeah North,OKC is in OKla.........But yeah that Nigga came down here and turned like 25 niggas out in bout a year over here in these apts..Got all them niggas hollin out Center Park over therrr now....I know most of them...

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 26th, 2004, 12:40 pm

Yea My nig the last time i kick it with spud was at our class reunion him and oochie came down and we had a ball and he put me up on everything he was during down there in Oklahoma the clubs and all he wanted me to be down but at that time I was bascially threw with the drug game but we took a gang of pics that night and we exchange numbers and addresses I call him a few times and the last time i call his numbers were disconnected and that is when I found out that he was on lock down and from my understanding it was suppose to be for a long while. He was suppose to send me those flicks that we took but it never happen because he was on lock. Yea we were beefing for a good minute with the Mafia because we got into with them at this hood functions that the PDL gave and it all jump off because of some stupid sh%t and at that ime the Mafia and denver lanes was tight so tight that it was called Mafia /lane or nothing and at that picnic they try to put the smash down on us and they wanted to smoke my homie big leak because he shot one of them fools but it was all because he was protecting one of the homies so he had to do what he had to do and that spark the beef so much so that we were treating each others like Crabs busting on each other at will and you know how close our hood is but everything is cool now shoot like i said before it is so cool that they are putting the smash down together aganist the nappies and the busters and water fakes because the Mafia's are bascially low in numbers right now because alot of them are on lock down, dead or move out town or out the hood. I just Seen booney down here at gins not too long ago Lil booney that is i was tight with both of them lil booney had a baby by one of the lewis sister dont know if it was kimba or kelly yea but the booney's are good peeps. As far as the damu's and ru's getting along in the hood I feel you on that but the yg's of this generation is just to me a new breed of gangsters dont bascially dont repect the G's nor do they listen so they are just out there with no gudiance whatsoever then when you try to put them up on game they look at you like you are crazy like are you out here with us putting it down then you tell them that I had my turn with that I have seen it all you are just carrying on what we started so you better respect what we put down but real talk like that just go in one ear out the other when you talk to these youngesters and that is why i only mess with a few of them and keep it moving i hang with the older homies. that name Jaferis sounds familar but cant put a face to it right now. Well glad to see that the centers go beyond the wood much love for that big troll. Soo Woo.

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 1st, 2004, 1:55 pm

yo Ace2,
wuz G-wack's name Fred? My relatives live in the Avenues hood. Fred wuz my cousin. He got a lil brother name Cory. I met B-Real once. I remember
when a gang of 111's came through and Avenues in red Hyundai dumped on em'.But i'm pretty sure that it wuz hard times who got Fred{AIP}.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:41 am

If i rolled to the bottoms do u think CM would give me a hard time?

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 2nd, 2004, 9:39 pm

Fool there are Bloods rolling through the bottoms getting a hard time so what the f--k do you think? Stop asking dumb questions? Or just roll through and find out its off 104 and Creshaw.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:11 pm

oh I did go there my uncle showed the elementary school that was in boys in the hood right on 104 off crenshaw, we turned around right there cause he was like lets get ouuta here there bloods all in there

not tryin to ask dumb questions mang im just curious cause im bout to be back in LA on the 20th and i wanna know what hoods are chill to roll through and what hoods are not chill to go to

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 2nd, 2004, 10:36 pm

Santa Barbara's nice place.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:41 pm

yeah santa barbara is a nice place, I actually lived in goleta right outside of santa barbara. They had a gang there when I was livin there called the G-13, im assuming some how affiliated with Florencia-13

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 12:24 am

Mr deenutz G-wack real name is not fred you are think about the spooks G spook got a brother name fred and there younger brother yg spook(AIP) is the one that got smoke me personally i think it was the 111's but both the 111's and the hardtimes caught hell and as everybody know the hardtimes are marks when you roll through it is like a ghostown they hide out in there own hood so it stop be fun going through there so we had to give the 111's the business.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 3rd, 2004, 4:29 pm

To this clown in here asking if the Mafia's would give him a pass man you need to stop asking dumb ass questions what do you think homie come on now this is not a fantasy thing here Gang banging is real not fake Inglewood and santa Barbara or totally two differewnt cities so my suggestion to you is stay in Santa Barbara if you dont want a real doze of reality then stay away from not only Inglewood but all hoods that represent Blood or crip.

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 3rd, 2004, 5:33 pm

lolololol

im from gardena but im going to school in santa barbara (goleta) now for college. santa barbara cant hold a candle up to los angeles. I see about 1 homeless person here every 5 days, aint nothing down here but white boys (no offense to anyone who is but its the truth).

And i seen some of that g-13 ( not gardena im assuming its goleta 13)? tagged up here.. i dont kno y they even bang no one other set is even remotely close.. i havent seen any other graffit but theres. ALl they do is play handball.. no one to set trip on except for the frats

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 3rd, 2004, 5:50 pm

I havnt lived in Santa Barbara for 10 years now I live in detroit mich(which has been Americas most dangerous city for the past 2 years), so im not really afraid of going into hoods. My uncle lives in inglewood and I have been through gang neighborhoods many times and never had any problems with the gangs so stop actin like its that dangerous, IM not actin like bangers dont be trippin on fools, and yes u do have to watch your back when you rollin through certain neighborhoods. But quit trippin and tryin to scare a nigga, im just intersted in gangs foo

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 3rd, 2004, 9:05 pm

WELL YOU ASK WHY DO THESE MAGGOTS ACT THE WAY THEY DO
THEY CANT HELP IT,ITS JUST IN THEM TO ACT LIKE BITCHES

LIKE ALL THEM NIGGAS THAT WAS ON THE TAPE CEE-SAW,AND
THAT ONE MUTHA FROM DL

BUT ONLY TWO WAS TALKING THAT RAYMONDS AINT GETTIN KNOW
PASS AND TALKING ABOUT THEY RAN THE FAME OUT WHAT EVER
NIGGA THEM NIGGAS PROVE THAT THE HOMIES STAYED SMASHIN
THEY COOKIE MONSTER ASSES

120,102,3X RAYMOND CRIP
WE WILL MAKE FAMOUS

Unread post by Guest » February 16th, 2004, 6:40 pm

yo dis chip yayo loc -from briccblocc longbeach crip set and yeah muthafuccas yo niggaz is gon die, when me and my homies come to yo hood- eastside crip 4 life nigga- we gon trip on u fucc ass slobks.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 16th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Is there a lot of phat ass bitches in Crenshaw Mafia's hood? What about Inglewood itself? I heard Inglewood had some good looking bitches around there. What about up Inglewood and Morningside High Schools?