Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Anonymous20

Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 30th, 2003, 9:52 pm

Im from new york long island and there is DENVER LANE BLOODS and TREE TOP PIRU in new york is they real ?

How can you tell if a blood set who has moved to another state is real ?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: answer this please

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 30th, 2003, 9:54 pm

if there are some members from cali, like the og and shit

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Q » January 21st, 2004, 11:50 pm

there are many crip and blood sets frum cali in ny but like he said the og has to have come frum cali. my set 55nhc is a cali set and we in queenz.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » January 22nd, 2004, 5:29 pm

i HEARD MACK 10 PUT A GRIP OF NIGS ON QUEEN STREET BLOOD IN the BRONX.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 23rd, 2004, 7:34 pm

Stone wrote:i HEARD MACK 10 PUT A GRIP OF NIGS ON QUEEN STREET BLOOD IN the BRONX.
Lol Werd Stone ?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 26th, 2004, 7:13 pm

Stone wrote:i HEARD MACK 10 PUT A GRIP OF NIGS ON QUEEN STREET BLOOD IN the BRONX.
where in the bronx?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2004, 11:31 pm

THERE IS MAD LA SETS OUT HERE IN NYC

CRIPS
83 GANGSTAS( MY SET THE MOST NOTORIOUS)
52 HOOVERS
59 HOOVERS
83 HOOVERS
111 NHC
55 NHC
67 NHC
PAYBACC CRIPS
SHOT GUN CRIPS
SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG
SANTANNA BLOCC
GRAPE STREET
ROLLING 20'S
ROLLING 30'S
ROLLING 60'S
MAIN STREET MAFIA
EAST COAST 62

THE REST OF THE CRIPS SET ARE OOFSHOOTS OF THESE AND THERE IS TOO MANY TO NAME

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 15th, 2004, 11:53 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:THERE IS MAD LA SETS OUT HERE IN NYC

CRIPS
83 GANGSTAS( MY SET THE MOST NOTORIOUS)
52 HOOVERS
59 HOOVERS
83 HOOVERS
111 NHC
55 NHC
67 NHC
PAYBACC CRIPS
SHOT GUN CRIPS
SOUTH SIDE CRIP GANG
SANTANNA BLOCC
GRAPE STREET
ROLLING 20'S
ROLLING 30'S
ROLLING 60'S
MAIN STREET MAFIA
EAST COAST 62

THE REST OF THE CRIPS SET ARE OOFSHOOTS OF THESE AND THERE IS TOO MANY TO NAME
PAYBACC AND SHOTGUN?!!????!?? WTF???????? woooooooow.....on the real I doubt they are real. I'll ask one of the OGs and I bet they'll prolly be like "it could be Shotguns in NY, I don't know, I never heard of em"

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 16th, 2004, 2:33 pm

there are shotguns in ny as well as paback crips. i heard the paback crips in the bronx got put on by a homie frum gardena paback but i know the paback crips in queenz arent frum cali. 111 paback and 131 paback gangsta crips

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 17th, 2004, 8:45 am

THE SHOTGUNS IN BROOKLYN ARE REAL AS HELL THE BANG HARD, AND THE ALLIES with MY SET AND SOME SAY A OG FROM CALI STARTED THE SET OUT HERE I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT ILL FIND OUT SOON

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 17th, 2004, 10:54 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE SHOTGUNS IN BROOKLYN ARE REAL AS HELL THE BANG HARD, AND THE ALLIES with MY SET AND SOME SAY A OG FROM CALI STARTED THE SET OUT HERE I DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT ILL FIND OUT SOON

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
Just as many say....bangin hard does NOT mean a set is real, as far as bein official. If u can, find out who their OG is. I know that the ETGCs are coo with Shotguns in L.A. But I find it hard to believe Shotgun would be in NY. I'll ask one of the OGs when I get back for spring break if they know anything about them being in NY.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 17th, 2004, 10:55 am

Q wrote:there are shotguns in ny as well as paback crips. i heard the paback crips in the bronx got put on by a homie frum gardena paback but i know the paback crips in queenz arent frum cali. 111 paback and 131 paback gangsta crips
So what borrough has the most bangin goin on? I hadn't heard too much about Bronx or even Queens as far as bangin goes.

Payback is basically dead in Gardena, so I wonder how they started there, and when. I only know of one dude who is from Payback, it seems like they almost "merged" with Shotgun.

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » February 17th, 2004, 11:03 am

im reppin 90nhC joint done branCed from the 90s down to memphis(im sure other plaCes) then to up here... i heard der were some cats reppin 90z in brooklyn but the are on some folk stuff.....

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 17th, 2004, 5:33 pm

kg wrote:im reppin 90nhC joint done branCed from the 90s down to memphis(im sure other plaCes) then to up here... i heard der were some cats reppin 90z in brooklyn but the are on some folk stuff.....
yea deres 90's in brooklyn. neva met 1 though but some of my homies did

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 19th, 2004, 8:07 am

IN NYC I WOULD SAY THE MOST BANGING GOES ON IN NYC, BEFORE CRIPS AND BLOODS CAME TO NYC THERE WAS BANGING OVER DURGS, MONEY, BEEF ECT ECT, AND NOW SINCE EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD IS A GANG NEIGHBORHOOD IT IS CRAZY OUT HERE. AND LIKE I SAID SINCE THERE IS A MASS PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AND EVERYONE TAKES THE TRAIN THERE IS ALOT OF BANGOUTS IN NYC ON THE TRAIN AND BUS, AND MOST GANG HOODS ARE SMALL SO, YOUR SET ENEMIES COULD BE LIKE 2 OR 3 blocks AWAY AND MAYBE EVEN RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. SO NYC IS CRAZY ON THAT TIP

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2004, 8:03 pm

very tru

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 19th, 2004, 9:47 pm

R-Tistic wrote:
Q wrote:there are shotguns in ny as well as paback crips. i heard the paback crips in the bronx got put on by a homie frum gardena paback but i know the paback crips in queenz arent frum cali. 111 paback and 131 paback gangsta crips
So what borrough has the most bangin goin on? I hadn't heard too much about Bronx or even Queens as far as bangin goes.

Payback is basically dead in Gardena, so I wonder how they started there, and when. I only know of one dude who is from Payback, it seems like they almost "merged" with Shotgun.

I could understand if someone from another borough wants to differ but as far as the most banging goes it BROOKLYN hands down. I here nothing but the X and i passed through their plenty times i neva even seen a loc hood stra8 ru's running that place atleast the south side not sure bout the north side. I give qnz nuff respect I know sets doing there thing out there. but yea shit ain't easy out here, NYC is a crowded place most hoods have both Cz and Bz in it so you pretty much have to C on point 24/7.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 19th, 2004, 10:06 pm

the summer is gonna c crazy dis year cuzzin. i know in queenz 4 sure

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 19th, 2004, 10:32 pm

Q wrote:the summer is gonna c crazy dis year cuzzin. i know in queenz 4 sure

Word Q I C it already. This summer gonna Ce real crazy in BK and Qnz hold your head out their homie.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 19th, 2004, 11:57 pm

Wow. From what I see, I think NY gangs might be over doin it compared to L.A. What I mean is that even though u may hear a whole lot about how bad L.A. is, how u can't wear or say this and that, if you come to visit, you may think it is overhyped if you don't see anything bad happen. I know people who came from outta town like "this is the hood? I don't see anybody outside" and all that. But it seems like NY was nearly as rough as L.A. before gangs got there, so the fact they bang now prolly makes it even worst. And it sounds like the bangers there may be more visible, because in L.A., the gangbangers don't really wear extra'd out clothes and accesories like they used to. So am I right, or is that wrong?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 20th, 2004, 12:52 pm

come and find out. lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 20th, 2004, 12:55 pm

naw but 4 real like the other homie said dere is alotta of people in ny it is real crowded so now that many people are bangin it makes it more crazy. plus it is tru that everyone c's each other through transportation so deres always conflicts. also enemies hoods usually r just a few blocks away so u always run into 1

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 20th, 2004, 7:46 pm

R-Tistic wrote:Wow. From what I see, I think NY gangs might be over doin it compared to L.A. What I mean is that even though u may hear a whole lot about how bad L.A. is, how u can't wear or say this and that, if you come to visit, you may think it is overhyped if you don't see anything bad happen. I know people who came from outta town like "this is the hood? I don't see anybody outside" and all that. But it seems like NY was nearly as rough as L.A. before gangs got there, so the fact they bang now prolly makes it even worst. And it sounds like the bangers there may be more visible, because in L.A., the gangbangers don't really wear extra'd out clothes and accesories like they used to. So am I right, or is that wrong?
you correct on that fa sure In NYC it ain't easy tryna survive. We not spaced out like gangs out in Cali, its overcrowed out here and just as Q said you almost always run into a rival member in the streets, trains,buses, any n everywhere. NYC was a grimy place b4 the gangs even came and when they came that made things worse out here. Yea R-Tistic gang members are very visible out here and gang activity is real heavy out here Cripz and RUs living around the corner from eachother. PeaCe

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 21st, 2004, 10:02 pm

FA SHO, IN MY HOOD THE SUMMER IS GOING TO BE CRAZY CUZ, EVERYONE IN MY HOOD IS AT WAR with EACH OTHER WHETHER BLOOD, CUZ, FOLK ECT ECT. MY SIDE THE FRONT OF THE PROJECTS IS AT WAR WITH THE NICCAS FROM THE back OF THE PJ'S AND THE SUMMER EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE AND IT GOING TO BE ON AND CRACCING, AND NICCAS IS RACCING UP ON " RATCHES " SO NYC THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE CRAZY AND I TRULY ADVISE ANYONE ENTERING CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS IN EAST NEW YORK BK, IF U DONT BELONG THERE OR LIVE THERE OR HAVE RELATIVES THERE THEN DONT BE THERE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » February 21st, 2004, 10:36 pm

Do they bang in N.Y like in Cali. Like drive-bys shootings and using 12-gauges and Assault rifles. I always had the impression N.Y. was basically using hand guns and walk up shootings.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 21st, 2004, 11:18 pm

IM FROM NEW YORK CITY AND FROM MY EXPERIANCE AND SHIT I SEEN NEW YORK GANGS CAN C JUST AS WILD/MONEY MAKIN/DANGEROUS AS GANGS IN LA

I'M SPADE LOC FROM
WESTSIDE GEER GANG CRIP
(I WAS BKORN AND RAISED IN NYC BKOUT MY SET (GEER GANG) IZ FROM LA

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 22nd, 2004, 1:08 am

-im reppin 90nhC joint done branCed from the 90s down to memphis(im sure other plaCes) then to up here... i heard der were some cats reppin 90z in brooklyn but the are on some folk stuff.....

folk stuff? who they hang with? GD'S

then they aint real why would they be on some folk shyt?

they need to be banged on! but i also heard blood and crip niggas in ny are different from l.a when i comes to rag wearing inside the pocket?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 22nd, 2004, 1:19 am

IN NEW YORK THE WESTSIDE CRIPS WEAR THERE RAGS IN THE LEFT POCCET I'M NOT SURE ABKOUT THE EASTSIDE CRIPS CUZZ I HAV'NT ME ANY
WESTSIDE BKLOODS WEAR IN LEFT
EASTSIDE BKLOODS WAER IN RIGHT
AND SOME NICCA'S FROM OVER HEAR CALL IT FLAG NOT RAG
I WEAR MY FLAG HANGIN FROM MY LEFT POCCET CUZZ MY SET IZ WESTSIDE-(GEER GANG CRIP)

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » February 22nd, 2004, 7:34 pm

I say the gangstas in the West Coast could get away with more shootings and murders when it comes down to banging, L.A. is more spaced out, as opposed to NYC where everything is close to each other, and more easily to get caught up by the police. New York is probably more ghetto, and L.A. is life under the sunshine. Just an opinion though. What yall think?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 22nd, 2004, 7:42 pm

say mayne, murder is murder no matter where and under what circumstances. i dont think anbody is actually gonna consider nothing during the heat of the moment. believe me no matter how different in size (spread out) an area is its the snitches who be getting somebody busted in 99% of the cases...

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 22nd, 2004, 7:50 pm

ROFL AT THIS THREAD...

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 22nd, 2004, 8:24 pm

hater-mayne wrote:I say the gangstas in the West Coast could get away with more shootings and murders when it comes down to banging, L.A. is more spaced out, as opposed to NYC where everything is close to each other, and more easily to get caught up by the police. New York is probably more ghetto, and L.A. is life under the sunshine. Just an opinion though. What yall think?
Why the F would anybody want to claim somebody else hood? That just makes you fake. Nah, I think LA harder and that's why we got people like you on the dck! You guys look all busted anyway.