Moreno Valley

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
kylefasho

Moreno Valley

Unread post by kylefasho » June 20th, 2005, 6:53 pm

What's been goin down in Mo Val? I know a few people who been tellin me stories about people just gettin gunned down on their street. Two black dudes just blasted a mexican dude and walked away without sayin nothin. Now the whole block is like 'Where you from' everytime somebody new walks down the sidewalk. I know last summer we had kinda a war cause I know this blood OG who was tellin me about it.

I was chillin in Edgemont and the whole hood starting looking at me funny and then yellin and stuff and I had to leave quick. I know Edgemont is bad and all, but I wasn't even doing nothin.

But seriously, is Moreno Valley getting worse? It seems to be getting badder and badder all the time.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » June 20th, 2005, 11:35 pm

ok well umm lol most of the niggas thats doin the crimes and shootings dont even live in moval most be from the city ya know and yeah i just heard some shots like 30 mins ago lol and i thought edgmont was done man i mean they was poppin and shit but i really dint think they was still makin noise ya know.and gangs man the gangs out here are umm BS well most of them nobody pushin wieght and if they are they aint from nowhere the only places i know thats active is some niggas from donna block, wildlife( which is everywhere too me) and niggas that be at the j market ya know what im talking about if you from moval and niggas at Irish park but those niggas is more kickin it then shootin niggas ya know.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 22nd, 2005, 2:28 am

pinky wrote:ok well umm lol most of the niggas thats doin the crimes and shootings dont even live in moval most be from the city ya know and yeah i just heard some shots like 30 mins ago lol and i thought edgmont was done man i mean they was poppin and shit but i really dint think they was still makin noise ya know.and gangs man the gangs out here are umm BS well most of them nobody pushin wieght and if they are they aint from nowhere the only places i know thats active is some niggas from donna block, wildlife( which is everywhere too me) and niggas that be at the j market ya know what im talking about if you from moval and niggas at Irish park but those niggas is more kickin it then shootin niggas ya know.

WILDLYFE AIN'T SHIT, DOOKIE BOOTIES AIN'T SHIT, OR ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THAT MIGHTY MIGHTY W.R.G.'S, BUT ALL AND ALL MOVAL AIN'T SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » June 22nd, 2005, 4:16 pm

hold up what does WRG stand for anyway?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » June 27th, 2005, 11:47 pm

theres a wild life that claims east riverside and they ride with my hood they put in work on the ese's on the east side.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 27th, 2005, 11:54 pm

tysuave,,I thought there was a wild life on the Eastside,,but I was told most of them live in MoVal and they were basically rappers,,do you know Capone from Wild Life?? I don't know him well,, but I heard he's originally from Blue Gate Mafia in Watts..

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » June 28th, 2005, 12:17 am

stamps wrote:tysuave,,I thought there was a wild life on the Eastside,,but I was told most of them live in MoVal and they were basically rappers,,do you know Capone from Wild Life?? I don't know him well,, but I heard he's originally from Blue Gate Mafia in Watts..
I think I do cuzz I remeber meeting someone from wls that said they was from that hood and that was the first time I heard of that hood, but yea theres a east side wildlife I got familey from there I know mainley all the riverside wildlife and a few of they moval homies alot of the ones I know claimed that cuzz they dident want 2 crip- it we all growed up on the east side toghter some of em or the homies lil brothers cousins my cousins and so fourth thats why they claim eastside wls if you ask some of them they claim they were handleing the ese's for us but the homies from the hood wasent liking the fact that they have blood's and crips from there so that kinda caused a problem with them in the hood with there homies so we only mess with the ones thats familey thats the only reason's why they could claim the eastside.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 28th, 2005, 1:17 am

Alright,,,I know u can get their music at the swapmeet,,I also heard that Death Row was lookng to sign some of them on, but I don't know if they're that good..
Peace

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » June 28th, 2005, 2:38 am

yea I know the dudes that rap who you talking about every time im posting with them they playing that it's aight thou yea I heard that dre told them tighten the hooks up and holla back so you been living on the E for a min I might know you or we know the same people fosho.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 28th, 2005, 8:48 am

tysuave wrote:yea I know the dudes that rap who you talking about every time im posting with them they playing that it's aight thou yea I heard that dre told them tighten the hooks up and holla back so you been living on the E for a min I might know you or we know the same people fosho.
I know some people from passing through the eastside, so we probably do.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 28th, 2005, 11:44 pm

aint B.O.P in moreno valley? some body tried to tell me they is ut ther but i truly doubt it

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » June 28th, 2005, 11:57 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:aint B.O.P in moreno valley? some body tried to tell me they is ut ther but i truly doubt it
umm i dont know what B.O.P stand for but i highly doubt they makin any noise down in moval man.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » June 29th, 2005, 10:21 pm

yall heard of sex cash in movall

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 30th, 2005, 1:25 am

B.O.P=BALLERS ON POINT OR BLOODS ON POINT

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 1st, 2005, 2:35 am

tysuave wrote:yall heard of sex cash in movall
hey word on the streets those niggas got shot up by some PFR nigga and i know you know what im talking about to lol they like what 10 deep and they trying to make noise.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 1st, 2005, 2:36 am

K1LLJOY wrote:B.O.P=BALLERS ON POINT OR BLOODS ON POINT
yeah maybe they on some underground shit i never heard of them and if they was pushin anything i would hear about it moreno valley is small man.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 1st, 2005, 3:01 am

you talking about the one who got killed at the party you sure he was from pfr or was it G.S.M lol!!

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 1st, 2005, 3:07 am

tysuave wrote:you talking about the one who got killed at the party you sure he was from pfr or was it G.S.M lol!!
naw he wasnt from GSM but your talking about another incident that happend i guess all i know for sure it was at a party and there was like 10 on one side and PFR who was 30 deep at a damn party on the other side lol there were more of them then the police there.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 1st, 2005, 3:09 am

pinky wrote:
tysuave wrote:you talking about the one who got killed at the party you sure he was from pfr or was it G.S.M lol!!
naw he wasnt from GSM but your talking about another incident that happend i guess all i know for sure it was at a party and there was like 10 on one side and PFR who was 30 deep at a damn party on the other side lol there were more of them then the police there.
wait a minute what does GSM stand for because i hear some crew trying to pop off out here is it new?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 1st, 2005, 4:20 am

east riverside georgia street mob 2100 blocc crip the baby 12's

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 1st, 2005, 4:36 pm

tysuave wrote:east riverside georgia street mob 2100 blocc crip the baby 12's
naw you talking about somethin else PFR niggas is from moval man.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 5th, 2005, 12:28 am

^^^P.F.R. (PUSSY FAGGETS RUNNIN)

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 6th, 2005, 12:36 am

naw I thought you were talking about the dude from sex cash that got pealed at a party while back the homies love shuting party's down.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 6th, 2005, 11:10 pm

Take a nice rural neighborhood with a good reputation, eradicate it's draw (i.e very popular race track), and build cheap slum tracks all the place. That's Moreno Valley. What is suprising is that more evil doesn't actually occur.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 7th, 2005, 2:26 am

Kemosave wrote:Take a nice rural neighborhood with a good reputation, eradicate it's draw (i.e very popular race track), and build cheap slum tracks all the place. That's Moreno Valley. What is suprising is that more evil doesn't actually occur.
truthfully their is like a couple of bad areas the rest is suburban and the niggas thats making the most noise is niggas that live in the nice houses its funny out here but alot of niggas from the city(L.A and LB) are out here and now niggas are bringing that mentality out to moval and startin up sets which cause other niggas to click up just because they got to watch out for niggas these days.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » July 10th, 2005, 10:21 pm

what does PFR stand for? almost looks like a latin gang, by the initials.

and wildlife must have been around for a minute, cause the homies from sixties got into it with them fools back in like 96. he told me they was claimin' blood (the ones they ran into), thass why they had problems. They was out in riverside, at some park he said, if i remember correctly.
he said them wildlife dudes rolled up on'um, and seein they was blued up, they had alittle conflict, where you from, this and that, scrapped it out, and went they ways... i've never heard of them dudes until then. i thought they was just some little click, but if they still active, maybe not. that was like 10 years ago, damn near....

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » January 8th, 2006, 7:16 pm

I think PFR stands for player fo real.I remember they used to control Rancho verde high school.But i never really cared for those clicks.Coming from compton and living in moreno valley nobody never really bothered me .There was also ofther hoods like 69 tribe, perris loks and mecca hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 9th, 2006, 1:33 am

^^^^PRETTY MUCH ALL BUSTAS.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 9th, 2006, 10:45 am

Moreno Valley I think is made up of mostly Crips and Bloods who came from L.A. County. Just dudes claiming random sets.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 11:50 am

http://www.shazzloc.com

on the photos section they have Moreno Valley pictures