STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Pelon209

STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by Pelon209 » June 30th, 2005, 2:28 am

Gang War Fare between Surenos And Nortenos

Pelon209

to Dreamergirl

Unread post by Pelon209 » June 30th, 2005, 2:49 am

this goes to dreamergirl i know ur gone post ur Modesto news links ect.. Rememer we talking about Stockton Califas we aint talking about modesto thinking ur hella hard and so chola u not even from a varrio or clicka me tendes menes! So stop giving them nortes to much credits with ur modesto posting this is STOCKTON CALIFAS SURENOS AND NORTENOS GANG WAR FARE!!

DREAMERGURL IS A WANNE BE CHOLA FROM WEAKDESTO

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » June 30th, 2005, 2:59 am

Well you can see how much crime you see in stockton its fuckng crazy

http://stockton.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 30th, 2005, 9:24 pm

pelon is there really a sureno war going on up there? when i go all i see is nortenos but ive only gone to the south side of stockton what's the sureno side?

Pelon209

to anonymousman

Unread post by Pelon209 » July 1st, 2005, 12:32 am

yup mostly the surenos norteno gang war fare is every side of stockton cause surenos live in every side of stockton. they be jumping and stabing nortenos at the flea market in the southside in el dorado thats on the southside. this pass sunday at the fair the surenos got down it was like 7 surenos with like 25 nortenos that were in the fight but around the whole fair they was like 200 nortenos that didnt notice it was a fight 3 nortenos got shot at by one sureno one of them got shot i nda neck and the bullet exited his cheek. like two weeks ago a sureno killed 3 or two nortenos like 8 nortenos had die so far. so far this year its been for the Surenos i nda frontline news.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » July 1st, 2005, 3:13 pm

dang it sounds the way it was here in modesto last year, this year the nortenos are killing eachother most of the surenos are locked up.

NorthernCalifas

Unread post by NorthernCalifas » July 3rd, 2005, 2:13 pm

damn that kat posting up sum false ass rumors......haha..this rat shot 3 Northerners...this rat shoot 8......hahaha....man ...trying to pump up ur side hoto....your lame for that...let it be known..no where in northern cali have Northern Warriors been over run or ran out...period...kats gonna hate for that statement but its true....there are little wannabee sets that couldnt get down with real northern soldiers so they chose the other side,....but they are few and far between....u got whats left of central.....vsg which isnt doing anything unless they come out their homes 10 deep or more.....u kno how many rats have took that long sleep already up here....compared to homies?....its not even close....to act as if ur little hood in stockton is taking out all norte is false and really a bunch of lame dreams u have

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » July 3rd, 2005, 5:06 pm

i had a feeling those shooting rumors from stockton were false cause i go to stockton once in a while, the only place i see surenos is at the flea market but if you're talking about the whole central valley, here in modesto you best believe it there's some well established sureno hoods, the whole town of atwater is run by surenos & so is winton. its not much if you compare it to the whole northern cali but never say never cause they do run some property up here.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 3rd, 2005, 8:06 pm

i think its just a shame that surenos actually have hoods in the north and n north north riders got hoods in the south so my prdiction is that the reaosn why ther is surs up north is bekuz when the mexican mafia was doing real big back in the 60s and 70s i guess the mexican mafia real gaol was to unite all mexicans in clai befor the whole 13 14 card started flowing and i guess some north mexicans already cught on to the la eme card in the first place and another prediction is that the nuestra familia was probaly deadly outnumberd at the time so some mexicans up north said f-ck it and decided to just join the most dominate team at the time.

some body correct me if im wrong here kuz this is the only way it makes sense in my eyes.

Pelon209

/

Unread post by Pelon209 » July 5th, 2005, 1:25 am

I STAY IN STOCKTON CALI HOW CAN U SAID THAT SHOOTING WAS RUMOS the WAS SOME REAL SHIT THAT HAPPEN THEM NORTES THINK THEY CNA NOT BE TOUCH FADED JUST CAUSE THEY MORE DEEP IN STOCKTON HALF OF THEM ARE FOLLOWERS ARE NOT EVNE REAL NORTES AND IF U TAKE OUT the FAKES AND LEAVE the REAL NORTES IT WOULD OF BEEN A WHOLE DIFFRENT STORY. STOCKTON CALI SURENOS AINT THAT DEEP OF CLICKIES BUT THEY STILL CAUSING DAMAGES IN the STREETS the SHOTING OF the 3 NORTES THAT GOT BLASTED AT AND OHTER KILLINGS SURENOS BEEN DOING MY POINT IS SURENOS DO GOT HEAT FOR NORTES JUST CAUSE THEY FEW IT DONT MEAN SHIT THEY STILL CALLING SHOTS BUT OF COURSE THEY GOT THERE LIFES MORE AT RISK AND DANGER CAUSE SOME BLACKS ASIAN WHITES AND ANY OTHER SET TRIPING ON SURENOS. IT AINT EASY FOR THEM ESE BUT I GIVE THEM STIPP PROS FOR REPRESETING the SUR 13 RAZA IN NORTHERN CALIFAS

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » July 30th, 2005, 10:29 pm

did anyone hear about 5 or 7 nortenos died in san jose the month of may? i dont know if its 100% accurate so just wondering if anyone knows.

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 14th, 2005, 7:08 am

anonymousman wrote:dang it sounds the way it was here in modesto last year, this year the nortenos are killing eachother most of the surenos are locked up.
Yup. It's not that the Surenos are locked up tho. They're still pretty deep. Since NF lost some of its power some of the old Norteno rivalries are comin back.

B.R.O

Quit making up Fairy tales

Unread post by B.R.O » August 15th, 2005, 6:39 pm

The only way that a $crap can woop a Norteno iz when the Norteno iz outnumbered, and everyone know$ that, $o quit all the lie$ & $torie$ cuz I know the real! I was in the pen, and wa$ out numbered 10 to 1, and we Northernerz $till put it down -N- $till walked the yard$ -N- kept the other$ on point! Northerner$ are nothing to fuck with, a$k anyone who ha$ been locked up! Even though we got all the odd$ again$t u$ we $till run thangz! We are a elite breed of Warriorz -N- will never fade! All the$e wetback$ can come into the North -N- act like they don't bang, but behind our back$ they are nighttime $pray-painter$ writing that DIRTEEN $hit, but in the daylight ya ain't $hit, $o who carez about them! $crap$ don't walk the $treet$ like u$ Northerner$ do, they hide all day and come out at night: $o do u call that hard? I$ that con$idered being down? Why iz it that when a $crap iz hit up they $ay that they don't bang or play like they can't $peak engli$h? $ave the fairytale$ for Di$ney, cuz thi$ iz real life in the Capital of Cali

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Quit making up Fairy tales

Unread post by anonymousman » August 15th, 2005, 6:45 pm

B.R.O wrote:The only way that a $crap can woop a Norteno iz when the Norteno iz outnumbered, and everyone know$ that, $o quit all the lie$ & $torie$ because I know the real! I was in the pen, and wa$ out numbered 10 to 1, and we Northernerz $till put it down -N- $till walked the yard$ -N- kept the other$ on point! Northerner$ are nothing to fu-- with, a$k anyone who ha$ been locked up! Even though we got all the odd$ again$t u$ we $till run thangz! We are a elite breed of Warriorz -N- will never fade! All the$e wetback$ can come into the North -N- act like they don't bang, but behind our back$ they are nighttime $pray-painter$ writing that DIRTEEN $hit, but in the daylight ya ain't $hit, $o who carez about them! $crap$ don't walk the $treet$ like u$ Northerner$ do, they hide all day and come out at night: $o do u call that hard? I$ that con$idered being down? Why iz it that when a $crap iz hit up they $ay that they don't bang or play like they can't $peak engli$h? $ave the fairytale$ for Di$ney, because thi$ iz real life in the Capital of Cali
online gangbanger, you're making alot of people look stupid with that post, what kind of OG gangbanger that just got out the pen spells the s with a dollar sign haha get a life kid.

B.R.O

also

Unread post by B.R.O » August 15th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Why are iz l.a. bigger than Oakland, but Oakland has a bigger murder rate? Oakland iz California'$ wor$t city, mainly the Bay area

B.R.O

Unread post by B.R.O » August 15th, 2005, 6:47 pm

anonymousman wrote:
B.R.O wrote:The only way that a $crap can woop a Norteno iz when the Norteno iz outnumbered, and everyone know$ that, $o quit all the lie$ & $torie$ because I know the real! I was in the pen, and wa$ out numbered 10 to 1, and we Northernerz $till put it down -N- $till walked the yard$ -N- kept the other$ on point! Northerner$ are nothing to fu-- with, a$k anyone who ha$ been locked up! Even though we got all the odd$ again$t u$ we $till run thangz! We are a elite breed of Warriorz -N- will never fade! All the$e wetback$ can come into the North -N- act like they don't bang, but behind our back$ they are nighttime $pray-painter$ writing that DIRTEEN $hit, but in the daylight ya ain't $hit, $o who carez about them! $crap$ don't walk the $treet$ like u$ Northerner$ do, they hide all day and come out at night: $o do u call that hard? I$ that con$idered being down? Why iz it that when a $crap iz hit up they $ay that they don't bang or play like they can't $peak engli$h? $ave the fairytale$ for Di$ney, because thi$ iz real life in the Capital of Cali
online gangbanger, you're making alot of people look stupid with that post, what kind of OG gangbanger that just got out the pen spells the s with a dollar sign haha get a life kid.
I was ju$t $tating factz, $o thiz $o called kid ha$ more of a life than u can ever have! You could never walk in my $hoe$, $o mind your own bu$ine$$

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 15th, 2005, 10:24 pm

It's funny how Surenos think they're crazier than Nortenos, but like you said, even outnumbered 10-to-1 you still held your ground. In the streets Nortenos roll in 1's & 2's. Surenos only come by the dozen...

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 16th, 2005, 2:04 am

SavageSSM wrote:It's funny how Surenos think they're crazier than Nortenos, but like you said, even outnumbered 10-to-1 you still held your ground. In the streets Nortenos roll in 1's & 2's. Surenos only come by the dozen...
If surenos are so weak then why are they even in the north in the first place? Why can't you just chase them out of the north for good if they are so weak? And I don't care how down you think norte is but nobody is goin to run things when they are outnumbered 10 to 1.

B.R.O

Unread post by B.R.O » August 16th, 2005, 7:02 am

mnjmc wrote:
SavageSSM wrote:It's funny how Surenos think they're crazier than Nortenos, but like you said, even outnumbered 10-to-1 you still held your ground. In the streets Nortenos roll in 1's & 2's. Surenos only come by the dozen...
If surenos are so weak then why are they even in the north in the first place? Why can't you just chase them out of the north for good if they are so weak? And I don't care how down you think norte is but nobody is goin to run things when they are outnumbered 10 to 1.
wELL THATS NOT ACTUALLY TRUE, YOU CAN EASILY BE OUTNUMBERED & STILL BE FEARED! POWER IS POWER, RATHER IT'S 10 OR 200, IF IT'S ORGINIZED AND SWIFT, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY OF US THERE IS!
..........AND THE REASON THEY ARE NOT RAN OUT IS BECUZ MOST OF THEM HIDE BEHIND THAT BORDER BROTHER SHIT, SAYING THAT THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR THAT THEY DON'T BANG THEY JUST LIKE THE COLOR! NOT ONLY THAT, MANY YOU NEVER SEE UNLESS ONE NIGHT THEY ARE OUT WITH THERE FRIENDS, AND THEY DO RUN IN PACKS LIKE RATS DO; AND THEY WILL JUMP YOU IF THERE IS ONE OF YOU, BUT SOMETIMES THEY WON'T EVEN DO THAT, SOMETIMES THEY WILL JUST THROW UP GANG SIGNS WHILE DRIVING AWAY! MANY COME OUT LATE AT NIGHT WHILE EVERYONE IS SLEEPING AND SPRAY PAINT THE WALLS AND STREETS AND CONSIDER THAT PUTTING IN WORK! PLEASE THATS ALL LAME, THEY SPARY KRYLON WHILE WE SPRAY ROUNDS! IF MOST OF YOU EVER BEEN IN MY SHOES YOU'D KNOW, 99.9% OF THE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOT DOWN!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 16th, 2005, 11:43 am

B.R.O wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
wELL THATS NOT ACTUALLY TRUE, YOU CAN EASILY BE OUTNUMBERED & STILL BE FEARED! POWER IS POWER, RATHER IT'S 10 OR 200, IF IT'S ORGINIZED AND SWIFT, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY OF US THERE IS!
..........AND THE REASON THEY ARE NOT RAN OUT IS BECUZ MOST OF THEM HIDE BEHIND THAT BORDER BROTHER SHIT, SAYING THAT THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR THAT THEY DON'T BANG THEY JUST LIKE THE COLOR! NOT ONLY THAT, MANY YOU NEVER SEE UNLESS ONE NIGHT THEY ARE OUT WITH THERE FRIENDS, AND THEY DO RUN IN PACKS LIKE RATS DO; AND THEY WILL JUMP YOU IF THERE IS ONE OF YOU, BUT SOMETIMES THEY WON'T EVEN DO THAT, SOMETIMES THEY WILL JUST THROW UP GANG SIGNS WHILE DRIVING AWAY! MANY COME OUT LATE AT NIGHT WHILE EVERYONE IS SLEEPING AND SPRAY PAINT THE WALLS AND STREETS AND CONSIDER THAT PUTTING IN WORK! PLEASE THATS ALL LAME, THEY SPARY KRYLON WHILE WE SPRAY ROUNDS! IF MOST OF YOU EVER BEEN IN MY SHOES YOU'D KNOW, 99.9% OF THE SOUTHERNERS ARE NOT DOWN!

Oh you are talking those fake surenos right? I just think it is stupid for suerenos and nortenos to hate eachother. I mean you guys live miles apart. And I don't know anybody that is going to drive all the way up north to do a drive by, but if you really hate nortenos why don't you go to LA and put work in to the real surenos. I now it ain't going to happen because it is far away, which is why this rivalry is stupid to me.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 16th, 2005, 1:44 pm

I'm a Northerner but I ain't down with the homie that was callin the scraps webacks, that's some uneducated dumb shit. Bangin against your enemy is one thing, and dissin your people is another. But for the most part the x3 aren't down up here, there are some down hoods but for the most part they hide.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 17th, 2005, 12:42 am

lol wuts that BCL shit? its tagged up on all the walls, at that motel 6 wall across the street from parkway liqours where dubee got popped, then at that new chinese restuarant by sonoma and redwood st. its tagged up with BCL surenos claimin Vallejo........

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 17th, 2005, 8:26 am

leftcoast wrote:lol wuts that BCL shit? its tagged up on all the walls, at that motel 6 wall across the street from parkway liqours where dubee got popped, then at that new chinese restuarant by sonoma and redwood st. its tagged up with BCL surenos claimin Vallejo........
There's Brick City (Surenos) in Modesto...don't know if it's related.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2005, 8:54 am

leftcoast wrote:lol wuts that BCL shit? its tagged up on all the walls, at that motel 6 wall across the street from parkway liqours where dubee got popped, then at that new chinese restuarant by sonoma and redwood st. its tagged up with BCL surenos claimin Vallejo........
Bunch of tweaker ass levas, they ain't movin shit. Sounds like westcoast talkin here? Homeboy got popped and killed on Harvard Ave. this last week too.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 17th, 2005, 11:59 am

I ain't a norteno or sureno but I've lived in the norte and the sur. I can tell you for a fact that surenos in the north aren't real... they ain't the same as the real surenos in the south. Most surenos in the north are straight up immigrants that don't even put in work they just wear the colors and tag x3 at night. MOST, but still there are a few hardcore surenos, but most are fake.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 17th, 2005, 4:45 pm

Homeboy got popped and killed on Harvard Ave. this last week too.

i thought dude who got killed on harvard wuz black? it wuz bcl?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2005, 5:02 pm

He was black, I was just saying there was another shooting in the area besides the one with Dubbee. You from the V?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 17th, 2005, 9:01 pm

badasshairday wrote:I ain't a norteno or sureno but I've lived in the norte and the sur. I can tell you for a fact that surenos in the north aren't real... they ain't the same as the real surenos in the south. Most surenos in the north are straight up immigrants that don't even put in work they just wear the colors and tag x3 at night. MOST, but still there are a few hardcore surenos, but most are fake.
what part of northern cali did you live at? theres vatos from bricc city that will shoot anyone for the fk of it, there's surenos from sst that put in major work and theres LTS that was started by some vato from compton back in the days, most of the sureno hoods here where i stay at were started by people from LA or fools that came out of prison and lived in the south back in the days or something.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 18th, 2005, 11:32 am

anonymousman wrote:
badasshairday wrote:I ain't a norteno or sureno but I've lived in the norte and the sur. I can tell you for a fact that surenos in the north aren't real... they ain't the same as the real surenos in the south. Most surenos in the north are straight up immigrants that don't even put in work they just wear the colors and tag x3 at night. MOST, but still there are a few hardcore surenos, but most are fake.
what part of northern cali did you live at? theres vatos from bricc city that will shoot anyone for the fk of it, there's surenos from sst that put in major work and theres LTS that was started by some vato from compton back in the days, most of the sureno hoods here where i stay at were started by people from LA or fools that came out of prison and lived in the south back in the days or something.
Bay Area, Califas

I'm not saying theres NO real Surenos. I'm just saying that there are a million of them, but only 1 in a 100 are the real shit. Most are just straight up immigrants that can't really bang with either Nortenos or REAL Surenos.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 18th, 2005, 11:32 am

anonymousman wrote:
Bay Area, Califas

I'm not saying theres NO real Surenos. I'm just saying that there are a million of them, but only 1 in a 100 are the real shit. Most are just straight up immigrants that can't really bang with either Nortenos or REAL Surenos. So they just start to be pretend Surenos.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 18th, 2005, 8:14 pm

well then i'm guessing you've never been to san jose i met some down azz vatos from vtg from san jose you cant tell me they are emigrants or none of that BS, i'd like to see you take a trip to tijuana and get lost,then say the stuff you say on the computer.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 19th, 2005, 9:08 am

Are u SUR, if not why do you always talk this and that about their BS ass sets?