Bloods and Crips in Australia

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 3rd, 2005, 11:47 am

All three those pics can suck dick they think that shit cool those crackas better know this shit real got damnit.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 3rd, 2005, 12:24 pm

lol... dudes posting a pic of 2 four/five year old kids.. hhahaa... you really think they know why they got a bandana round their head? haha, yer way too serious.. probably just their parents who wanted them to look funny..

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 12:46 pm

watcher is right yall see it way too serious... and there were only pics of white people but there are also blacks who are fake thuggin...

Rina

Unread post by Rina » June 3rd, 2005, 1:28 pm

Uhuh, so listen to this. I was walkin through the park one day and I saw these lil kids. Gurl with a red bandana is askin "bwoy, you got your spade with ya, let's go and make some sandcakes!" Boy with blue bandana says "iight, let's roll!" Shit is real, how's that possible? :shock:

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 3rd, 2005, 1:31 pm

the media is raisin childs these days not the parents, sad but true

Rina

Unread post by Rina » June 3rd, 2005, 1:50 pm

My post was supposed to be sarcastic and you may understood it wrong, but anyway, what you just said is unfortunately true.
Nada más.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » June 4th, 2005, 9:04 am

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 4th, 2005, 9:04 am

Is there any native gangs that claim bloods and crips?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 6th, 2005, 9:52 am

Ha ha funny stuff. Thing is, there have been gangs in England since the eighteenth century man! Thing is, UK gangs are a distinct and seperate phenomena to the states, so theres no point trying to say that UK is copying LA for example - god forbid man, I mean everything in its place and context. Get this - if I saw some boys walking through Hackney dressed like any number of different LA gang style attire, they would look like cu--s, pure and simple and not only that, they'd be so visible that they'd get A)laughed at because they'd look like idiotsB)beaten up C) busted by the cops if they even sniffed near a crime scene!

It is true that there are NO Crips/Bloods or any other American style crew here, simple as - you could walk around different areas and you could walk passed crew members, but you wouldn't know it 'cos kids here wear sports gear in the main with no identifying symbols/colours etc.

A kid introduced me as his homeboy to a freind recently - I felt embarrased and replied 'yeah man, I stay indoors man' 'cos thats as near to homeboy as I'll get! iT AINT OUR LANGUAGE! BUT there are too many young uns who would love to play LA gangsta, but man, its makes me blush! Yup there are wannabbees fe true! I'm interested 'cos I grew up in Manchester and fought my way from 12 to 20 yrs old, but not with guns - with fists 'n heads 'n fire!

For all you UK wanabe kiddies trying to become cartoon gangsters - don't do it, you look like twats!

OG CARTOON

Unread post by OG CARTOON » June 6th, 2005, 10:12 am

whats up cuzzin this is the..... east coast crips 1street whats up coast cripin

BosnianGangsta

Unread post by BosnianGangsta » June 6th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Check this shit short video about 40 seconds its a Street Fight between Bloods and Crips

http://s51.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=3PI0 ... 6YS7IPYTG2

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 8th, 2005, 5:51 am

This video new or old?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » June 8th, 2005, 3:26 pm

OG CARTOON wrote:whats up cuzzin this is the..... east coast crips 1street whats up coast cripin
Dang cuzzz u tryin to bang ECCG in S.Carolina? U from LA or SC? I got family there in Clemson but aint ever seen any niggas from East Coast nor L.A. U in JR high or somethin?

OG CARTOON

NAW

Unread post by OG CARTOON » June 10th, 2005, 11:23 am

I AM FROM LA I JUST LIVE DOWN HERE NOW IN SC

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 14th, 2005, 3:58 am

This was on National Television a week ago :

Residents of a south Auckland subdivision are selling their homes to escape machete-wielding teenage gangs.

Clashes between rival gangs in Manurewa's Glenveagh Park have seen children as young as 12 in armed confrontations fuelled by ethnic and territorial rivalries.

"There were iron bars, baseball bats, batons. There were machetes and meat cleavers and is some skirmishs handguns were fired," Maori warden Freda Job said about one skirmish...

...The feud arose this year between Samoan "Bloods" on Glenveagh Park Dr, and Maori "Crips" on parallel Castlefinn Dr.

The Star-Times spoke to children as young as nine wearing gang colours and claiming to have attacked their rivals with bottles and bricks. One child was in trouble for taking a knife to his primary school on Thursday.

...the troublemakers' problems stemmed from poor parenting. One parent had helped conceal weapons used in a skirmish after police arrived.

An elderly man spoken to earlier but asked for his name to be concealed stated " This was a nice and tranquil neighborhood about 20 years ago, it was never like this!"

The liquoir store which stands a few metres from the Glenveagh Park has been robbed on numerous occasions that security guards had to be hired.

stuff.co.nz

OG CARTOON

aww shyt

Unread post by OG CARTOON » June 14th, 2005, 7:58 am

hell no cuzz i am old

GrymReaper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrymReaper » June 19th, 2005, 1:46 pm

DiaBo wrote:Is there any native gangs that claim bloods and crips?
native gangs think there black here in canada. Yes im from canada but i was born in San Fran, anyways here in canda natives think there black claiming bloods and crips, but they aint, ive seen there tags and they dont have a clue about the real crips and bloods. Ive seen so called bloods wearing blue on their clothes , wannabees.

GrymReaper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrymReaper » June 19th, 2005, 1:49 pm

one more thing about natives in canda, they have wannabee gangs, immatations, called alberta warriors and redd alert but there old drunken nasty fukks who think there black like all those wiggers in canda, i wish some of you brothas who claim the reel shit could come visit here, youd laugh at these wannabees, theres a white crip gang LOL oh what a bunch of eminem wannabees. Youd have to see it for your selves.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 22nd, 2005, 1:40 am

^^On most situations White gangs who claim blood or crip are generally laughed at , but some people see it as acceptable which that is a bunch of BS.

Most of these fucken fagget ass wiggas all come from upscale areas, Have a healthy home with Parents who are probably still married but yet walk around the streets at night Tagging with cans they bought from some back street in their upscale neighborhood and when they get the beat down they go and cry to their parents who their dad will probably call on his lawyer even though his son probably picked the fight.

Someone needs to give these faggets a kick in the ass, Maybe its their parents who dont look after these bustas properly which cause them to be such fuck ups.

Man i wish someone would just roll on all these Wigga crews period.!

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » June 23rd, 2005, 11:40 am

Catalyst wrote:This was on National Television a week ago :

Residents of a south Auckland subdivision are selling their homes to escape machete-wielding teenage gangs.

Clashes between rival gangs in Manurewa's Glenveagh Park have seen children as young as 12 in armed confrontations fuelled by ethnic and territorial rivalries.

"There were iron bars, baseball bats, batons. There were machetes and meat cleavers and is some skirmishs handguns were fired," Maori warden Freda Job said about one skirmish...

...The feud arose this year between Samoan "Bloods" on Glenveagh Park Dr, and Maori "Crips" on parallel Castlefinn Dr.

The Star-Times spoke to children as young as nine wearing gang colours and claiming to have attacked their rivals with bottles and bricks. One child was in trouble for taking a knife to his primary school on Thursday.

...the troublemakers' problems stemmed from poor parenting. One parent had helped conceal weapons used in a skirmish after police arrived.

An elderly man spoken to earlier but asked for his name to be concealed stated " This was a nice and tranquil neighborhood about 20 years ago, it was never like this!"

The liquoir store which stands a few metres from the Glenveagh Park has been robbed on numerous occasions that security guards had to be hired.

stuff.co.nz
This is where i live..Castlefinn Drive..
them just lil shits wearing blue rags and claiming...It was a bit to much sometimes at night,they was all hanging out on the corners till early dawnmornings,mainly the weekends drinking and hollering.
Of course most of these kids flagging the Blue rag are kids of Local BLACK POWER members who live near us.
I aint seen no all out brawls, or heard if BKloods come across our street yo.theres a lil stream that seperates the two streets..
It be mostly Maoris and hinduss on the Glenveagh rd who throwing up BKs,they just got a dope and crack(meth) shop on there side now.We had a dope shop on ours but got shut down.
The liquor store has prolly only been robbed a coupla times,most times its people doing rushes...lol..About 4 of yas go in and 2 are gonna grab some hennesy or whatver and run without paying..while other 2 do blocks.

Back in the mid 90s in our area was a Cripz and Bklood thang,some ruthless shit,now everyones grown up now yo.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 24th, 2005, 8:57 am

Wannabees think this shit cool to join a gang.

GrymReaper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GrymReaper » June 27th, 2005, 6:09 pm

[quote="Catalyst"]^^On most situations White gangs who claim blood or crip are generally laughed at , but some people see it as acceptable which that is a bunch of BS.

Most of these #%@&$% fagget ass wiggas all come from upscale areas, Have a healthy home with Parents who are probably still married but yet walk around the streets at night Tagging with cans they bought from some back street in their upscale neighborhood and when they get the beat down they go and cry to their parents who their dad will probably call on his lawyer even though his son probably picked the fight.

Someone needs to give these faggets a kick in the ass, Maybe its their parents who dont look after these bustas properly which cause them to be such fu-- ups.

too true too true, i really want to see some brothas from L.A who are for real set these wiggers straight. The other day, i was cutting through a rich hood to gohome and 9 white and native guys came up claiming Crips, i laughed so hard LOL this one guy obviously listened to bangin on wax because he says his street name is O.g cixx pac OMFG to set it straight the only real b'sand c's are in america excluding canadaa since were so influenced by music ect... I have studied gang tags for yrs and i know a real crip tag , here they write with b's, they dont even cross out the b's. They write on the street, like on the pavement. I have a freind in the g-unit aka gang unit in the police force who said any b's or c's here in canada are copycat gangs, influenced mainly by music and the movie .......yep, colors. Its sad too that these whites and natives act black, they dont understand what its really like to be in a REAL gang.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » June 30th, 2005, 4:25 pm

Man fuck those punks, i'd be extremely happy to take any punk fuckin wigger and throw em on the fucking coldest streets of the hood or varrio adn well see how long they stay alive.

030ganxtaclicca
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 030ganxtaclicca » July 3rd, 2005, 9:06 am

DiaBo wrote:Wannabees think this shit cool to join a gang.
diabo think its style to have this : [img]images/avatars/gallery/animatedfaces/304.gif[/img] in his avatar :lol:

030ganxtaclicca
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 030ganxtaclicca » July 3rd, 2005, 9:07 am

maybe we see DiaBo at mtv next time on mtv made "i wanne be a gang member"

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 4th, 2005, 7:15 am

Fuck you ni66a.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 5th, 2005, 1:13 am

Hey TAADOW but are the samoans still beefing with the maoris near the park?

And yeah i never realised there was black power activity in that area, i know the heart of their turf was in Albert st in otahuhu but after the leader Abraham was jailed im not sure of the activity there.
So do they still hold their activity in otahuhu or not?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » July 11th, 2005, 3:45 am

Carry on International Crips and Bloods in part II

viewtopic.php?p=35377#35377