8 ball betwwen crips and folks

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
trigga c

8 ball betwwen crips and folks

Unread post by trigga c » July 16th, 2003, 11:53 am

does anyone know what sets started the 8 ball and do any sets in cali recognize the alliance cuz most crips don't care to much bout other locs down here in fla most of the so called crip gangs do that 8 ball thing

E/S 92 BGC
FROM the BOTTOM TO THE TOP

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: 8 ball betwwen crips and folks

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 5:29 am

what?the only 8 ball i know is a 40 oz bottle or a can ,all that folk stuff seems to be the favorite topic of net bangers ,personnaly its in the net that i first heard about all those stars forks and pyramides....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 17th, 2003, 7:54 am

Last edited by Anonymous20 on May 13th, 2004, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

trigga c

Unread post by trigga c » July 17th, 2003, 5:07 pm

ya'll still ain;t answer my question where did it come from? i know it's some made up sh t but it seems like it's everywhere cesides la or chi so do anyone know where it started and why? i read on the net something about some gang summit meetings across the country bac in 93.

G

Unread post by G » July 17th, 2003, 7:46 pm

No its not everywhere here in mpls. the Crips hate GDs especially the 60's since their gangsta killa anyway the bloods and vicelords used to be clicked but now theyve fell off too plus the folks wear red too which doesnt help. We've never heard of this 8ball thing either sounds like some fake sh!% the some white boy wannabe GDs and Crips from the suburbs made up. Any so called crip that uses a 6 point star to identify his set is FAKE.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 17th, 2003, 8:10 pm

Compton is a suburb

DRACC

Unread post by DRACC » July 17th, 2003, 10:19 pm

im with cuzz from the hubb city (compton).
the only 8ball i know is the beer, olde english. i went to see my auntie out in georgia and there was some lil white boys runnin around wolfin that 8ball shit and talkin about cause im a crip and they was folks that we is cuzzins. all the lil brothas i saw was pushin either gd, bgd or some original shit. all that star/castle/bible bangin hocus pocus mumbo jumbo ......cuzz whatever, do what you want

wed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wed » July 23rd, 2003, 3:02 pm

it started at a gang summint in kansas city, around 93... but im not sure of the year exactly, ill have to checc. the Crips and g's made a truce at that gang summint. word of this got twisted on the streets and people thought locs was under the 6 and whatnot... started using folk knowledge. the sets that thought this were wannace sets with no real affiliation. no real folks or Crips recignise the 8 ball.
i know in minneapolis no locs regignise this alliance. i havent met anybody in person that claimed 8ball either. personally i think you hear about the 8ball on the net mostly, most of these netbanger sites ce talking about this.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 20th, 2003, 10:09 am

I MYSELF HAD HEARD ABOUT THIS SO CALLED 8BALL ALLIANCE/AGREEMENT BY CERTAIN FOLK AND CRIP GANGS...BUT ONLY UNTIL RECENTLY,AS I HAVE TRAVELED THRU THE VASTNESS OF THEE NET...I CAN TELL YOU BEFORE I HEARD OF THIS I HAD SEEN CRIPSETS THROWING,OR AT LEAST IN THEIR GRAFF,CERTAIN FOLK SYMBOLS...LIKE THE PITCH FORK AND STAR OF DAVID(SIX~POINTS STAR),THE #SIX AND WHAT NOT...BUT ALL THIS NOT WITHIN THE CALIFORNIA BOUNDRY LINE...SPECIFICLY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS...SOME OF THE SETS THAT DO THIS ARE SO CALLED ANGELINO MIGRANT GANGS...SOME ARE LOCAL CRIPSETS...IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE FOR CERTAIN GROUPS TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH EACH OTHER FOR WHAT EVER REASONS...BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THEY ALLOW THE INTERMIXING OF IDEAS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER...THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS HYBRID PROBLEM LIES WITHIN THE LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE...I HAVE EVEN SEEN THIS TREND DOWN IN MEXICO...TO BE EXACT IN MONTERREY~NUEVO LEON...WHERE YOU GOT SOMETHING CALLED CRIPZ 52,OF WHICH CLAIM FOLK SYMBOLS AS PART OF THEIR THING...AND IT IS WRITTEN JUST LIKE THAT WITH A 'Z' AND NOT AN 'S'...THE #52 I THINK IS FOR THE AREA CODE OF MEXICO BUT I AM NOT SURE...I REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS BUT THAT THEY ARE COMPOSED OF DIFFERENT GANGS THAT JUST LIKE THE CRIPS USE THE WORD CRIPZ'52 AS THIER SURNAME...THIS ONE DUDE FROM ONE OF THEM SETS TOLD ME ONCE THAT IT HAD ALL COME FROM CHICAGO WHERE THE CRIPS ORIGINATED...BUT I FIGURED HE DIDN'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE ACTUAL HISTORY OF THE CRIPS...I ASSUME HE IS ONLY SPITTING OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD HIM...WHO EVER THEY ARE...

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 20th, 2003, 1:07 pm

bgCASPER wrote:what?the only 8 ball i know is a 40 oz bottle or a can ,all that folk stuff seems to be the favorite topic of net bangers ,personnaly its in the net that i first heard about all those stars forks and pyramides....
lmao...i feel you....8 ball came about down south i think, dallas... they got it when you put the crip hand sign.."C"..and the folk hand sign..pitchfork.. on top of each other..creates an 8 ball...Los Angeles cats don't bang any star..thats an out of town thing, there are some folks around riverside and even san diego but they not chalkin' it up enough to be mentioned as a topic...in my opinion...

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 20th, 2003, 4:06 pm

I DON'T THINK THIS EIGHT BALL THING STARTED IN TEXAS...SOMEONE UP IN HERE MENTIONED KANSAS CITY AS A POSSIBLE SPOT WHERE THIS IDEA COULD HAVE STARTED...FOR SURE SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST POSSIBLY...AND AS FOR ME WHAT I SAID WAS THAT I HAD SEEN UP ON THE WALLS BOTH THINGS HIT UP IN A UNISON TYPE FASHION...WHICH MADE IT SEEM AS IF THE CRIPS(AT LEAST OUT HERE)WERE A PART OF THIS DEAL(THEE FOLKS NATION)...AND NOT LIKE WHEN TWO DIFFERENT IDENTITIES GO UP AND HIT UP TOGETHER AS ALLIES...YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING AEY...BUT ANYWAYS...I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS SO CALLED 8BALL AGREEMENT THIS YEAR VIA THE INTERNET...NOT THAT I HADN'T SEEN THE STUFF HIT UP LIKE I ALREADY MENTIONED...AND NOT ONLY CRIPSETS DO THIS...SOME SO CALLED SURENYOS(WEATHER LOCAL OR CALI ORIGINALS)...TRECEROS(GANGS THAT CLAIM THE #13 FOR SOME OTHER REASON THAT IS NOT SUR)...SOME LOCAL HOOD...EVEN SOME BLOODS...AND OTHERS ARE DOING THIS...IT'S LIKE A TREND I GUESS TO SOME...I PERSONALY DON'T AGREE WITH IT...MYSELF BEING A LOCAL AREA(WITH ANGELINO/CALIFAS INFLUENCES)SURENYO AND ALL...HONESTLY YOU CAN'T DISREGARD THESE GROUPS...EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT NEAR ONE DON'T MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST...SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAS AND DOES DEAL WITH SUCH GROUPS...LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT'S UP TO THE OLDER GENERATION TO PUT A CHECK ON SUCH BEHAVIOUR...UNLESS THE WHOLE THING STATED OUT BY SUCH MISTAKEN INDIVIDUALS FROM THE GET GO THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO...BUT LET IT BE AND SURVIVE OR DIE TRYING(OF COURSE IT'S JUST A FIGURE OF SPEACH FOR SOME AT LEAST)...UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO FIGHT SUCH THINGS THEN YOU IN FOR A CHALLENGE CAUSE THEY TO MANY MISTAKES OUT THERE TO CORRECT...TO MANY HYBRIDS TO REHABILITATE...IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT...BUT I DIGRESS...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 20th, 2003, 4:23 pm

""THIS ONE DUDE FROM ONE OF THEM SETS TOLD ME ONCE THAT IT HAD ALL COME FROM CHICAGO WHERE THE CRIPS ORIGINATED.""

man, i aint even a black man nor do i claim CRIPS or BLOODS but even i know the CRIPS didnt originate in chicago... and that guy WHO WAS CLAIMING CRIPS DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE, OR WHAT HE WAS CLAIMING, WHERE THE STARTED??? ha ha, thats where stuff gets all fu**ed up, people trying to sound like they know whats up on things. and passing bogus info along. anyways.........

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 26th, 2005, 7:27 pm

real Folks do not recognize any 8ball,thats some corny shit that niether chicago folks nor LA crips recognize.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 28th, 2005, 8:53 am

the dudes that are in sets out in NYC will all disown all that folk/crip alliance shit, but to tell you the truth, I STILL see too many tags talking about C's up with a damn Star of David next to it. Then you could see muhf*cking 'Nine Trey Hoova' with pitchforks and a EIGHT pointed star. Shit is ridiculous. There are legit C's and B's out here but many of them still confused doing that 8Ball junk. I know this is a tired topic but the point is that people are still doing this dumb shit.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 28th, 2005, 6:00 pm

Cold Bear wrote:the dudes that are in sets out in NYC will all disown all that folk/crip alliance shit, but to tell you the truth, I STILL see too many tags talking about C's up with a damn Star of David next to it. Then you could see muhf*cking 'Nine Trey Hoova' with pitchforks and a EIGHT pointed star. Shit is ridiculous. There are legit C's and B's out here but many of them still confused doing that 8Ball junk. I know this is a tired topic but the point is that people are still doing this dumb shit.
like the homie said it starts at the top. it is not the lil homies faults dey dont know better its the people at the top that aint tellin them the right shit. im frum nyc and i personally had to teach alot of homies that all that shit is BS even i was taught that bs b4 i found out things on my own. and im still tellin many homies none frum my set rep that fake shit though. but there is alot of homies that know now not to rep that fake folk foolishness

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 31st, 2005, 9:13 am

MIROLLO wrote:THIS ONE DUDE FROM ONE OF THEM SETS TOLD ME ONCE THAT IT HAD ALL COME FROM CHICAGO WHERE THE CRIPS ORIGINATED...BUT I FIGURED HE DIDN'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE ACTUAL HISTORY OF THE CRIPS...I ASSUME HE IS ONLY SPITTING OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD HIM...WHO EVER THEY ARE...

CRIPS IN CHI? THERE NOT THERE ANYMORE IF THEY ARE THEY THEY PROBABLY FLIPPED TO VICELORD OR BLACK P STONE READ THIS BELOW.

Reports have also been recieved that members of the "Crips" are said have formed an temporary alliance with members of at least two factions of the Westside Chicago "Vice Lords" street gang. The alliance is said to have involved the outright distribution of large quantities of drugs and the trading of guns for drugs. The "Vice Lords" are said to control much of the drug traffic on the Westside and are thought to expanding into other areas of the country. Reportedly there are Chicago connected "chapters" of the Vice Lords in such unlikely places as Green Bay, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa.

Due to a desire for expansion by both the Chicago and L.A. gangs into untapped drug markets, a reputable crime analyst who has requested anonymity, says that in some ways the linking of the "Crips" and "Vice-Lords" is "an evil natural". He said, "They both are in it for the money... and in Chicago, the Vice Lords already control much of the traffic on the Westside". "They either have to form some sort of strategic alliance or fight each other for each block and street corner", he continued.

"If they combine forces, the `Vice Lords' obtain vast quantities of drugs and exotic weaponry, and the "Crips' are afforded the protection that they need to operate in a `hostile' environment", he continued. "In the case of any out-of-state expansion their combining resources makes good business sense because, together, there is often no one with the power to fight the two of them... in the smaller towns that they are now invading", he told EmergencyNet NEWS.

"Presently, the violent struggles are about determining who gets what share of what territory and how the `spoils' will be distributed", the veteran reviewer said. "There are also several groups that do not want to form any sort of alliance and are protecting their `turf' with automatic weapons and explosives... the large numbers of dead and wounded in recent months are the results of this resistance", the analyst concluded.

An informed drug enforcement agent say that there is also evidence of the "Crips" attempting to also gain a foothold on parts of Chicago's Southside. Recent reports have been received that suggest that members of the "Crips" have been linked with selling drugs and guns in the vicinity of the Chicago Housing Authority's Robert Taylor Homes.

Another report indicates that members of the "Crips" are thought to be fighting with members of both the "Black Disciples" and the "Gangster Disciples" in order to further drug distribution networks in the Chicago Housing Authority projects. There is a definite difference between the two Chicago groups, and they also frequently shoot at each other for control of the "valuable" drug territories in the South State Street corridor.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 5th, 2005, 10:11 pm

that article is phoney...crips fighting GDs and BDs in the Taylors?LOL...c'mon now.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 8th, 2005, 3:55 pm

IF IT IS YO, WHOEVER MADE THAT UP DID A GOOD JOB

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 8th, 2005, 4:04 pm

There's been a big upsurge of tags around my way in BK lately, all Six Point and C's up. Going crazy in the trains, on the streets, and in the carry outs, with writing mixed with Folk/Crip. I did not see the 8 or the 8 Ball hit up, though, but there is a definite mixing of the two in the way the younger kids represent it.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 8th, 2005, 4:05 pm

They don't use "8Ball" anymore. Just using the six sided star and the C.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 1:31 pm

100 wrote:IF IT IS YO, WHOEVER MADE THAT UP DID A GOOD JOB

it is fake.The GDs,BDs and MCs had the Taylors on locks,every building was on lock theres no way any Crips can move into one of the deadliest projects in america and fight mobs that have been established there for decades,with thousands of members.These niggas had snipers on the roofs and niggas constantly on patrol.dont believe everything you see or hear.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 9th, 2005, 1:33 pm

you couldnt even walk in the Taylors without getting searched ad patted down by niggas a Crip would have got served with the quickness,especialy talking about drama.Most of them buildings tore down now thou.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 9th, 2005, 6:35 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:you couldnt even walk in the Taylors without getting searched ad patted down by niggas a Crip would have got served with the quickness,especialy talking about drama.Most of them buildings tore down now thou.
I AINT REALLY BELEIVE IT BELIEVE IT A GIRL TOLD ME SHE HAD SOME COUSINS IN CHICAGO THAT WAS CLAIMING CRIP THROWING UP A HANDSIGN WITH THE SHAPE OF A L AND THE INDEX AND THE MIDDLE THE MIDDLE OUTWARD TOWARDS THE THUMB IT LOOKS SIMILAR TO A COUNT SIGN BUT THERES NO C SHAPE.

WHEN I GET THAT LINK AGAIN I'LL POST IT IT STATED SOME stuff ABOUT GDS IN NEW YORK TOO I KNOW THEY THERE BUT THEY AINT DEEP WE KNOW WHO AND WHAT RUN NEW YORK CITY.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 9th, 2005, 6:37 pm

OH AND YO THEY SAY THE 8 BLACK IS A C AND A PITCHFORK I DRAWED THAT stuff AND IT CAME OUT A LINE GOING THRU THE MIDDLE OF THE C AND IF YOU TURN IT SIDEWAYS ITS AN X INSIDE THE C OR 8

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » February 10th, 2005, 1:50 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
100 wrote:IF IT IS YO, WHOEVER MADE THAT UP DID A GOOD JOB

it is fake.The GDs,BDs and MCs had the Taylors on locks,every building was on lock theres no way any Crips can move into one of the deadliest projects in america and fight mobs that have been established there for decades,with thousands of members.These niggas had snipers on the roofs and niggas constantly on patrol.dont believe everything you see or hear.
Blackman,

I dont know if youve posted this before or whatever but do you belong to any of the Chicago mobs cause I notice you get real defensive when Chicago mobs are put in a less than positive light.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 10th, 2005, 2:23 pm

You see that too

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 11th, 2005, 4:23 am

I dont get defensive or angry over the net,I just discuss things and give my point of view.Thats what this forum is for.

I just like to keep it real,which alot of peeps on here dont do.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » February 11th, 2005, 7:48 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:I dont get defensive or angry over the net,I just discuss things and give my point of view.Thats what this forum is for.

I just like to keep it real,which alot of peeps on here dont do.
True that about the peeps on here. Arent the GD's in disarray though, I heard that after some new charges were brought on Larry Hoover, a war between the young turks and the older heads broke out and the GD'S are killing each other, and alot of gangs that the GD's took turf from near the Taylor homes is taking the turf back because of this power vacuum within the GD's.

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Unread post by tray36 » October 25th, 2008, 6:55 pm

G.D. is indestructible

Disciple
What city do you live in now?: memphis

Unread post by Disciple » December 21st, 2008, 2:23 am

Young g's first off all that 8ball never happened crips that claim 6 are fake crips that claim they have knowledge are fake they bang blue n to the left that's it

Respect 12.12

198boys
What city do you live in now?: g town the burg sc

Unread post by 198boys » June 10th, 2009, 12:29 pm

aint no such thing home boy the 8 ball is fake they alot of mufuckin fak crips and folks out there. nigga run around folk gang folk gang cuz i kick it with real GD an they cool with crip jus as cool as bloods but dont bang with them. and they see a crip throwin 6 its done.. and a blood disrespect 6 its done