Hoods in San Bernardino

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
kylefasho

Hoods in San Bernardino

Unread post by kylefasho » July 1st, 2005, 11:29 pm

I just got a job working in SB, and it's way more hood than MoVal. I've dealt with many gang members, drug dealers, even straight killers. I mean, I know a few of each in MoVal (which is still kinda hood), but SB seems stacked. I recently dealt with a Mt. Vernon gangsta, but I don't know what hood he's from. From what I understand now, Mr. Vernon, Lil Afric and Waterman Gardens are all pretty heated. What are the craziest hoods in SB and where are they? (the whole city looks completely ghetto though, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is grafittied up)

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hoods in San Bernardino

Unread post by stamps » July 2nd, 2005, 11:02 am

kylefasho wrote:I just got a job working in SB, and it's way more hood than MoVal. I've dealt with many gang members, drug dealers, even straight killers. I mean, I know a few of each in MoVal (which is still kinda hood), but SB seems stacked. I recently dealt with a Mt. Vernon gangsta, but I don't know what hood he's from. From what I understand now, Mr. Vernon, Lil Afric and Waterman Gardens are all pretty heated. What are the craziest hoods in SB and where are they? (the whole city looks completely ghetto though, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is grafittied up)
Good question, but this thread is Gangs in The News. U need to post this question in Gang Questions Places Outside L.A. County.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2005, 2:51 pm

kylefasho wrote:I just got a job working in SB, and it's way more hood than MoVal. I've dealt with many gang members, drug dealers, even straight killers. I mean, I know a few of each in MoVal (which is still kinda hood), but SB seems stacked. I recently dealt with a Mt. Vernon gangsta, but I don't know what hood he's from. From what I understand now, Mr. Vernon, Lil Afric and Waterman Gardens are all pretty heated. What are the craziest hoods in SB and where are they? (the whole city looks completely ghetto though, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is grafittied up)
all of San Bernardino is ghetto except like the northern side. WestSide is bad (bunch of Bloods and Crips, MT.Vernon Gang, Lil Counts, Sur crazy Ones, Manor Boys) the East Side is real ghetto (ESV MeadowBrook Rifa 13, ESV Watermna Gardens). the South SIde is really a place where you do not want to live (SS Verdugo Flats). so nah MoValley dont even come close to being as bad as SB.

kylefasho

Unread post by kylefasho » July 2nd, 2005, 9:26 pm

Yeah but I can't get in because VIP access. I just wanna know where some of them are located.

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » July 11th, 2005, 3:07 pm

stamps wrote:
Good question, but this thread is Gangs in The News. U need to post this question in Gang Questions Places Outside L.A. County.
Maybe if you fuckin' lames would give us access to the fucking shit, we'd use it...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 12th, 2005, 12:36 pm

The craziest neighborhoods in San bernardino are on the westside most San bernardino's gangs are on the westside which has about 20 identified gangs. that's alot of gangs for a five-square mile area. The worst areas have got to be little zion; delman heights;california gardens;from the railroad tracks north to 16th street 215 to Mt.
Vernon (7th street area) 14th street sur crazy ones control that area, The Projects the crips around 9th street. 1500 Gilbert street bloods, plus Westside Verdugo is everywhere. Pretty much all of the westside is gang infested. I don't think there's one street that a gang doesn't claim on the westside. here is some of the most notorious black gangs in SB

WS 28th st. Delmann Heights Ghetto Boys Bloods gang

WS Gilbert st 1500 Block Kill Gang Bloods

WS California st Little Zion 1900 Block Bad Boys Bloods gang

WS Black Mafia Family Bloods gang

WS Magnolia States 1700 Block Bloods

WS Disneyland IE LOK's Bloods,

WS Macon Mafia Bloods

WS 19st Dor Jill estates gangsta bloods gang

WS 5X Home Town 5th crip gang, WS Califonia Gardens crip gang,

WS 9th st. Murda Block IE PJ's crip gang

Thats just some of the most violent gangs in westside SB the Hispanic gangs are just as bad

WS Verdugo Mt. Vernon ave. Rifa

WS Verdugo 7th st. Locotes Rifa

WS Verdugo Lil Counts

WS Verdugo 14th st. sur crazy ones

these are smaller clicks of the main gang WSV which is san bernardino's largest gang with 1200 active members.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » July 12th, 2005, 2:23 pm

lol i hat SB its just too many damn bloods but is there any gangs on the eastside like of delrosa and lynwood because i know there is about three fucking apartments on the same street off kinda on lynwood.
Guage12 wrote:The craziest neighborhoods in San bernardino are on the westside most San bernardino's gangs are on the westside which has about 20 identified gangs. that's alot of gangs for a five-square mile area. The worst areas have got to be little zion; delman heights;california gardens;from the railroad tracks north to 16th street 215 to Mt.
Vernon (7th street area) 14th street sur crazy ones control that area, The Projects the crips around 9th street. 1500 Gilbert street bloods, plus Westside Verdugo is everywhere. Pretty much all of the westside is gang infested. I don't think there's one street that a gang doesn't claim on the westside. here is some of the most notorious black gangs in SB

WS 28th st. Delmann Heights Ghetto Boys Bloods gang

WS Gilbert st 1500 Block Kill Gang Bloods

WS California st Little Zion 1900 Block Bad Boys Bloods gang

WS Black Mafia Family Bloods gang

WS Magnolia States 1700 Block Bloods

WS Disneyland IE LOK's Bloods,

WS Macon Mafia Bloods

WS 19st Dor Jill estates gangsta bloods gang

WS 5X Home Town 5th crip gang, WS Califonia Gardens crip gang,

WS 9th st. Murda Block IE PJ's crip gang

Thats just some of the most violent gangs in westside SB the Hispanic gangs are just as bad

WS Verdugo Mt. Vernon ave. Rifa

WS Verdugo 7th st. Locotes Rifa

WS Verdugo Lil Counts

WS Verdugo 14th st. sur crazy ones

these are smaller clicks of the main gang WSV which is san bernardino's largest gang with 1200 active members.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 12th, 2005, 5:46 pm

some of those names are too dman long lol i got a relative that moved to san bernardeno he says it is super ghetto and banged out but at the same time its a whole lot of b-tches out ther. the nigga be in lil afrika hood
but that aint where he stya at i gota talk to him again kuz he stay at an area where its a sh-t load of apartments in one big ass line lol

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 12th, 2005, 6:33 pm

Yeah W/S SB got a gang of Bloods and it's the worst part of town. when I used to live there it was like there was a homicide everyday or every other I used to stay off of California Street right in the middle of the bloods and crips. I'm not to familiar with the E/S but it gots it's bad parts too. Like the guthries also know as "lil africa" I have heard there is bloods there but I'm not sure, ESV is definatly there. the E/S even has a growing number of F13 florencia gang members mainly gang members that moved out of the florence area of L.A. trying to establish themeselves in SB there running into alot of problems and getting shot up by WSV.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 12th, 2005, 6:42 pm

Here's something talking about the bloods and crips in san bernardino

http://www.press- enterprise.com/newsarchive/1998/08/17/903330244.html

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 12th, 2005, 6:50 pm

Here's something talking about the bloods and crips in san bernardino

http://www.press- enterprise.com/newsarchive/1998/08/17/903330244.html

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 12th, 2005, 6:56 pm

copy and paste everything starting from enterprise and type the rest cause it didn't fit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 12th, 2005, 10:16 pm

Guage12 wrote:Yeah W/S SB got a gang of Bloods and it's the worst part of town. when I used to live there it was like there was a homicide everyday or every other I used to stay off of California Street right in the middle of the bloods and crips. I'm not to familiar with the E/S but it gots it's bad parts too. Like the guthries also know as "lil africa" I have heard there is bloods there but I'm not sure, ESV is definatly there. the E/S even has a growing number of F13 florencia gang members mainly gang members that moved out of the florence area of L.A. trying to establish themeselves in SB there running into alot of problems and getting shot up by WSV.

I used to stay on the west side too its pretty bad I used to think the east wasnt so bad until i went to the ESV MeadowBrook's hood, man they got a ghetto neighbrhood and you know the Flats side of town( the southside) is no joke either. so from what I see the northern side of SB is the most nice.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » July 13th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Since I'm not real familiar with the E/S I went to goodbadcorrupt.com an e-mailed an ex cop who worked in SB and got shot by some crooked cops. I asked him about gangs on the E/S and here it is

Lots, there are lots of PPHGC a black gang Pimps Players Hustlers Gangster
Crips. They are all over that area which they use to deal their dope. Also
several other LA gangs call that area home, primarily Hoover crips.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:16:05 EDT, Pierre132@aol.com wrote:

Steve is there any gangs off of lynwood or delrosa besides WSV?

Stephen K. Peach
Licensed California Private Investigator #24469
http://www.goodbadcorrupt.com
http://www.stephenpeachinvestigations.com
Toll free (877) 603 9100

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » July 15th, 2005, 8:20 pm

hukanzo wrote:
stamps wrote:
Maybe if you fuckin' lames would give us access to the #%@&#%@ shit, we'd use it...
Ask Alonso Lame Ass!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 15th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Guage12 wrote:Since I'm not real familiar with the E/S I went to goodbadcorrupt.com an e-mailed an ex cop who worked in SB and got shot by some crooked cops. I asked him about gangs on the E/S and here it is

Lots, there are lots of PPHGC a black gang Pimps Players Hustlers Gangster
Crips. They are all over that area which they use to deal their dope. Also
several other LA gangs call that area home, primarily Hoover crips.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:16:05 EDT, Pierre132@aol.com wrote:

Steve is there any gangs off of lynwood or delrosa besides WSV?

Stephen K. Peach
Licensed California Private Investigator #24469
http://www.goodbadcorrupt.com
http://www.stephenpeachinvestigations.com
Toll free (877) 603 9100

I just know that East Side Verdugo MeadowBrook 13 is very active on the E/S especially on streets like Allen st and King. theirs a mix of people near their hood but not in it, like F13's, EastSide13, KBS13, and lots more.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 16th, 2005, 5:52 pm

Aint no disrespect but the Dinos is a wasteland in my eyes. It will never amount to anything if they do not turn that desert into something like with Los Angeles.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Eastside of San Bernardino

Unread post by Ty Ty » April 4th, 2006, 1:25 am

The PPHG's is off waterman right at Baseline in the Waterman Gardens. Eastside Trece, is out there. It use to be some Main Streets that stayed right behind the DMV on Waterman as well. Now you got some MOBS in that area off Sepulveda.

As for Steve Peach, I remeber him working the gang detail for the SBPD, he was also a SWAT officer. The guy who shot him Ernie Lemos is from W/S Verdugo. He's an old banger with a badge.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Eastside of San Bernardino

Unread post by Guage12 » April 4th, 2006, 10:06 am

Ty Ty wrote:The PPHG's is off waterman right at Baseline in the Waterman Gardens. Eastside Trece, is out there. It use to be some Main Streets that stayed right behind the DMV on Waterman as well. Now you got some MOBS in that area off Sepulveda.

As for Steve Peach, I remeber him working the gang detail for the SBPD, he was also a SWAT officer. The guy who shot him Ernie Lemos is from W/S Verdugo. He's an old banger with a badge.

You read TOO many gotdamn articles and news paper clippings homie.....

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Where you from

Unread post by Ty Ty » April 5th, 2006, 4:05 pm

Are you even from the Westside youngster, if you are then you should know real from that plastic some of the others is telling you. I was running them streets before community hospital took CAC park. I was in the park when Marley Marl and MC Shan came out with the Mighty OT from KUOR for Juneteenth. When the Crest was still open and when the county jail was still down on second street. When the Hells Angels moved into the clubhouse on 19th Street.

What you know hardhead, I was there the night the homie Swede whooped DJ Quik ass at the Chris Davis super club in Rialto. I was at Berdo when the Gilbert Street gang got started righteously. We was on Gilbert Street when the homie Kevin Shoulders got shot by another homies father for lifting his stereo out of his car. When GSG was was the Patriot Boys and Ni--s use to rock Pittsburgh hats with the yellow P. Fool you don't know nothin bout that. Check the books youngster. When Byron Russell from the Lakers use to claim YBI with Carlos Dew and the other b-ballers at Berdo. Ni--a I was in them streets when that fool from Main Street got shot in the a-- on Waterman and then got his cap twisted in St. Bernardine's hospital for running his mouth.

Don't get it twisted I grew up right there off Medical Center "back when it was Muscott," on 20th street. I stayed mid-block in the green house next door to the homie Fee-Loc, three houses down from Chuckie "T-Bone", two from James "Red" and up the street from Ronald Jackson. What you know, if you out there ask some of the homies about me. Ask about Ty Ty. My homies is OG's young buck. Name the gang fool and I know em. If they ain't family then we played ball at CAC or Delman Heights for Raymond or Keevie Waller and Stanley Jackson.

Don't come at me like I ain't been there, fool my dues been paid.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 5th, 2006, 4:49 pm

Youngster??....nigga might be older than me homie but i aint no youngster. i was born off in the community hospital off of muscott. Back when 909 was 714, i went to berdoo high in 91 and grew up on Porter & Wilson in the Heights, i stayed there my WHOLE life up until a couple years ago. I have PLENTY of family and Homies outta the Heights, bangin that DHB. slow ya role with all that "i aint from the West" Bullsht homie.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 5th, 2006, 4:52 pm

and if you wanna know why i came at you first "sayin you musta not be from the west is becuase you done got some of your info twisted.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Westside for life

Unread post by Ty Ty » April 6th, 2006, 7:33 am

Got you little homie, we got it squared in the other section. Much love kinfolk.

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 8th, 2007, 8:54 am

RuthlessCray wrote:
all of San Bernardino is ghetto except like the northern side. WestSide is bad (bunch of Bloods and Crips, MT.Vernon Gang, Lil Counts, Sur crazy Ones, Manor Boys) the East Side is real ghetto (ESV MeadowBrook Rifa 13, ESV Watermna Gardens). the South SIde is really a place where you do not want to live (SS Verdugo Flats). so nah MoValley dont even come close to being as bad as SB.
The North End got sum ghetto spots 2 homie off 48th be crackin a spot off of Golden is pretty hood 2

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 8th, 2007, 8:58 am

The AP'S be crackin so do the Yellows. There's hella spots on the Westside The Projects, Hieghts, Gardens, Disneyland, but basically everywhere in the Dino is hood.

dstrm3

Re: Where you from

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 9th, 2007, 9:37 am

Ty Ty wrote:Are you even from the Westside youngster, if you are then you should know real from that plastic some of the others is telling you. I was running them streets before community hospital took CAC park. I was in the park when Marley Marl and MC Shan came out with the Mighty OT from KUOR for Juneteenth. When the Crest was still open and when the county jail was still down on second street. When the Hells Angels moved into the clubhouse on 19th Street.

What you know hardhead, I was there the night the homie Swede whooped DJ Quik ass at the Chris Davis super club in Rialto. I was at Berdo when the Gilbert Street gang got started righteously. We was on Gilbert Street when the homie Kevin Shoulders got shot by another homies father for lifting his stereo out of his car. When GSG was was the Patriot Boys and Ni--s use to rock Pittsburgh hats with the yellow P. Fool you don't know nothin bout that. Check the books youngster. When Byron Russell from the Lakers use to claim YBI with Carlos Dew and the other b-ballers at Berdo. Ni--a I was in them streets when that fool from Main Street got shot in the a-- on Waterman and then got his cap twisted in St. Bernardine's hospital for running his mouth.

Don't get it twisted I grew up right there off Medical Center "back when it was Muscott," on 20th street. I stayed mid-block in the green house next door to the homie Fee-Loc, three houses down from Chuckie "T-Bone", two from James "Red" and up the street from Ronald Jackson. What you know, if you out there ask some of the homies about me. Ask about Ty Ty. My homies is OG's young buck. Name the gang fool and I know em. If they ain't family then we played ball at CAC or Delman Heights for Raymond or Keevie Waller and Stanley Jackson.

Don't come at me like I ain't been there, fool my dues been paid.
My pops started YBI back n the day when him and Bryon Russell used 2 be close as hell and played on Berdo's team 2 gether when that nigga succed. Carlos is my pops bestfriend I be seeing his kids out n AZ all the time. That crazy, YBI's still around?

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 9th, 2007, 9:43 am

Guage12 wrote:Yeah W/S SB got a gang of Bloods and it's the worst part of town. when I used to live there it was like there was a homicide everyday or every other I used to stay off of California Street right in the middle of the bloods and crips. I'm not to familiar with the E/S but it gots it's bad parts too. Like the guthries also know as "lil africa" I have heard there is bloods there but I'm not sure, ESV is definatly there. the E/S even has a growing number of F13 florencia gang members mainly gang members that moved out of the florence area of L.A. trying to establish themeselves in SB there running into alot of problems and getting shot up by WSV.
The E/S gots all the crip hoods
E/S I.E Crazy Locced Out Gangsta Crips
E/S I.E Top Gang Crips
E/S PPHG Crips
E/S Verdugo
E/S Waterman Gardens
E/S Meadowbrooks
And a couple cliques Alley Boyz, Gangsta Nation, DC Mafia and maybe a couple other hoods or cliques

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

YBI

Unread post by Ty Ty » November 9th, 2007, 4:04 pm

What up youngsta. Nah YBI played out about the time them fools graduated high school. No doubt it was a fad or faze for them but ain't nuttin but IE love. They had hella talent on that squad though. Byron, Wayne, Carlos, David, Rodje and Brodje Washington (RIP Patriot Boy/Gilbert Street shotcallin baller) and a couple years before that big Emory Lewis (ASU). Keep ya head up much love to from the E.

dstrm3

Re: YBI

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 23rd, 2007, 1:53 am

Ty Ty wrote:What up youngsta. Nah YBI played out about the time them fools graduated high school. No doubt it was a fad or faze for them but ain't nuttin but IE love. They had hella talent on that squad though. Byron, Wayne, Carlos, David, Rodje and Brodje Washington (RIP Patriot Boy/Gilbert Street shotcallin baller) and a couple years before that big Emory Lewis (ASU). Keep ya head up much love to from the E.
So did u kno Deshawn Anderson too. That's my dad's name he was from Detroit.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Anderson

Unread post by Ty Ty » March 24th, 2008, 2:43 pm

Yeah I know ole boy. He the one that put them up on the YBI name. Ask him bought the Patriot boys Rodje, Brodje, Belch, Cabbage, Playboy, La V, Half Dead, Fee Loc, T-Bone etc/

Ink

Unread post by Ink » May 25th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Damn why does it seem like the blacks outnumber the Latino gangs in San Bernardino?

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » November 17th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Old ass thread but still fairly accurate.

Most of Lil Africa has since been torn down as well as the Waterman Gardens housing projects since then.

Most gang members in these areas have since been forced to relocate to the high desert, Victorville area or scattered around to nearby apartments.
Same for the 5 time Crips HQ on 5th street whose apartment complex has since been destroyed.

Meadowbrook Dukes in the Eastside is still there but has since changed as they took down a lot of the old graffiti’d up duplexes and old little homes off King and Allen and replaced them with tract homes in an attempt to clean up the neighborhood.