armeanianz

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

armeanianz

Unread post by Scriptz » July 8th, 2005, 4:53 pm

what cultual background do they have?how deep are they in cali?and what is there place of origin(meaning what country are they from???)

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 8th, 2005, 4:58 pm

haha Armenians are from Armenia, their name says it. As for their cultural background, they are orthodox christian I believe. The country is right beside Turkey and many escaped the country when Turkey made a genocide against the Armenians, they killed a whoole lot but I don't know how much exactly and they don't speak a lot on it for a reason I ignore. I don't how deep they are in Cali but over here in Quebec where I live there are quite a few I'd say. When I was in high school I knew a gang of armenians and they're all pretty cool, sometimes a lil too showoff though like the greeks or italians hahaha.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 8th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » July 8th, 2005, 5:02 pm

nice thanx nigga

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 8th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Armos are Indo-European which means they are basically the first descendants of the first "whites". Armos are all over the place because of the Armenian Diaspora. The muslim Ottoman empire persucated armenians for being christian so they fled too many different areas around the world. Their is alot of Armenians in Glendale. From what, I been told by armenians real armenians are from Turkey. This has to do with Mount Ararat.

Scriptz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scriptz » July 8th, 2005, 5:04 pm

i heard that to about alot of armeaninaz in glendale are there gangz cuz i have alot of cousin sayin that they deep when there is a grip of them in there neighborhood

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 8th, 2005, 5:07 pm

Armenian gangs ain't about nothing. Armos usually join hispanic gangs.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » July 9th, 2005, 10:22 am

[quote="Capo"]haha Armenians are from Armenia, their name says it. As for their cultural background, they are orthodox christian I believe. The country is right beside Turkey and many escaped the country when Turkey made a genocide against the Armenians, they killed a whoole lot but I don't know how much exactly and they don't speak a lot on it for a reason I ignore.

They were in war with Aserbaidschan in the ninetees,and to admitt and regret openly on the genocide,Turkey is forced to, by european union.But the are to lame and politicians and news are denying the facts or admitt some parts of it.
I saw it on turkish TV undertitled.a lame lame BS discussion of "experts".
-they think it is newnew stuff to anybody,because they opened the archives this year.

So I think Armenians deal with the history from the last clash till now ,and surviving in postsowiet area,and aera.
-Orhan Pamuk is a writer and fled turkey,because of the reactons on his book that dealt with the matter.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 9th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Armenians are the most jealous, greedy, evil, quick-to-snitch, and wanna have power people. Even their own President had the last one assassinated while in the Parliament - it was in all the news channels across the globe. A lil loc like me got rich off these niggas - aint no future in the street gang hustle. I aint talkin about all these lil Armenian kids - I am talkin grown man shit. The young American generation have lots of members in various Sureno gangs. The older generation become mobsters. Los Angeles alone has a high fraud rate because of Armenians and Jews.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 14th, 2005, 1:26 am

i thought there was a gang in l.a. called armenian power. i could be wrong.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 16th, 2005, 10:32 pm

There is a grip in LA; however, the older generation tend to keep to themselves typically like many immigration people groups.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 16th, 2005, 10:33 pm

sorry misspelling. immigration=immigrant

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 19th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Armenian gangs ain't about nothing. Armos usually join hispanic gangs.

Man Armenian mafia is strong in hollywood and Glendale, they are tied to the russian mafia which they get there brutal mentality, theres about 500 russian-armenian mafia in glendale, check out this article.

http://www.armeniandiaspora.com/archive/12490.html

But there was a gang in the hollywood area Armenian Power which was violent and was responsible for more then 100 deaths, they formed to protect themselves against hispanic gangs like the MS-13.

http://www.lapdonline.org/get_involved/ ... ahagan.htm

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 19th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Primetime wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Armenian gangs ain't about nothing. Armos usually join hispanic gangs.

Man Armenian mafia is strong in hollywood and Glendale, they are tied to the russian mafia which they get there brutal mentality, theres about 500 russian-armenian mafia in glendale, check out this article.

http://www.armeniandiaspora.com/archive/12490.html

But there was a gang in the hollywood area Armenian Power which was violent and was responsible for more then 100 deaths, they formed to protect themselves against hispanic gangs like the MS-13.

http://www.lapdonline.org/get_involved/ ... ahagan.htm
AP is dead and don't compare a few mob guys to gangmembers. I live in Glendale and most armenian "gangsters" are pussies.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 19th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Armenian mobsters are like Russian and Ukrainian mobsters - straight cold, all about respect, and money. They stay true to their word and laugh at this street gang BS. The dude that organized the weapons trade - you remember they were busted at the cargo spot in New York and called it a terrorist act. That dude was Armenian and I recognized him long ago. He used to help people get their commercial DLs to drive trucks and pass them illegally. His relative (terrorist labled by America) is serving life and he fled the country. See almost all you niggas here on a street level and dont get involved in grown man business.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » July 20th, 2005, 12:37 am

They're very much organized criminals. They're very violent. They're
dangerous," said Glendale police Sgt. Steve Davey, who heads the
Eurasian Organized Crime Task Force, comprising federal, state and
local authorities. "They're not afraid of using violence to solve
their disputes. They shoot up homes and cars. It's like the 1930s New
York mob."
Police said in court documents that they believed Gyulnazaryan's
group was "heavily involved in credit card fraud, MediCal and
Medicare fraud, check fraud, drug trafficking, extortion and numerous
shootings, assaults and other violent crimes ... and have access to
large sums of money obtained through their various criminal
enterprises."
I have Armenian blood and I know these guys are very serious and don't fucking playa around, they bring in lots of cash.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2005, 2:40 am

cbi562 wrote:See almost all you niggas here on a street level and dont get involved in grown man business.

You mean like all those downed fools wearing ankle bracelts looking at strike 2 or 3? Yeah there's plenty of grown up fools hat stepped up including your boy that are in that league. Glad I and nobody I run with are a part of that. We are all on positive track. Peace.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 22nd, 2005, 4:19 pm

^ I do not even touch anybody who has been prosecuted. Keep the paper up and never touch these streets.

Mister M
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mister M » July 30th, 2005, 11:26 pm

AP=ARMPITS