How come Samoans/Tongans have official Blood/Crip sets?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How come Samoans/Tongans have official Blood/Crip sets?

Unread post by Trey » July 11th, 2005, 5:31 am

They seem to be the only other race that have official Blood/Crip sets.

The Asian Bloods/Crips are just on some copy cat shit and ain't even affiliated with the original Black sets but Samoans and Tongans are directly linked.

And even in the Street Gangs Blood/Crip list Alonso lists Pacific Islander gangs under Black gangs.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 11th, 2005, 1:13 pm

i alwayz wondered the same thing!

no one seems to ever speak up on or give accurate info on asian w/ blood and crip affiliation from the jump to now!

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 13th, 2005, 1:38 am

i think it happens to be the naybahoods my people are raised in that just so happen to be crip or blood dominated.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 7:44 am

Even though im samoan myself, i cant fully answer the question,
When i was young i moved to L.A to live with my aunt and cousins, there i stayed in Park Village.

When samoans moved to L.A and found themselves living in the PJs of south central , Blacks somewhat saw Samoans as cool homies because of their massive physique, and ya'll know samoans and tongans are crazy coconuts when it comes to scraps!

Tongans eventually moved to L.A and also found themselves living in parts such as south central.
Because of samoans and tongans on the west coast the blood and crip influence has spread back to countries such as NZ, Australia because of their relatives living there.

In south auckland ive met a few samoans and Tongans who have returned from the west coast and brought their gang affiliations with them.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 13th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Catalyst wrote:Even though im samoan myself, i cant fully answer the question,
When i was young i moved to L.A to live with my aunt and cousins, there i stayed in Park Village.

When samoans moved to L.A and found themselves living in the PJs of south central , Blacks somewhat saw Samoans as cool homies because of their massive physique, and ya'll know samoans and tongans are crazy coconuts when it comes to scraps!

Tongans eventually moved to L.A and also found themselves living in parts such as south central.
Because of samoans and tongans on the west coast the blood and crip influence has spread back to countries such as NZ, Australia because of their relatives living there.

In south auckland ive met a few samoans and Tongans who have returned from the west coast and brought their gang affiliations with them.

YEAH BUT DO THEY KNOW THE ORIGIN OF B AND C?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 13th, 2005, 1:20 pm

im sure they dont know the orgin. but catalyst is rite. there are chapters of tcg, sos and pvcc in the south pacific islands such as hawaii tonga samoa new zealand and austraillia.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 13th, 2005, 4:03 pm

pineapple wrote:im sure they dont know the orgin. but catalyst is rite. there are chapters of tcg, sos and pvcc in the south pacific islands such as hawaii tonga samoa new zealand and austraillia.

that don't make sense why get into something you don't know about?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 5:55 pm

^^They get into the gangs just the fact to feel a part of something, ya know some african americans may not even know the origins or where crips or pirus started, they do it just for the fact of lovin the homies and to feel a part of somethin.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » July 14th, 2005, 10:18 am

DOn't the Pueblo Bishops have the Oriental Lazy Boyz or something in their projects officially claiming Bloods too????

Are they not real??? Or would you go up to their faces and label them copy cats????

And i'm talking about Los Angeles here.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 14th, 2005, 11:55 am

George wrote:DOn't the Pueblo Bishops have the Oriental Lazy Boyz or something in their projects officially claiming Bloods too????

Are they not real??? Or would you go up to their faces and label them copy cats????

yea the pueblos do got asian bloods in they hood. i have met some asians from the projects and i have a homey that live in the projects thats from outlaw family bloods. im not sure but i think he told me it was two asain blood gangs in the pueblos. but the homeys from BMS 49st be telling me that the pueblos be sending the asains on missions then when hoods wanna come back and funk with the pueblos the pueblos be like it wasn't us who bust on yall it was asain bloods. i don't know if thats really true or not but thats what they told me.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 14th, 2005, 1:57 pm

raphead2001 wrote:
George wrote:DOn't the Pueblo Bishops have the Oriental Lazy Boyz or something in their projects officially claiming Bloods too????

yea the pueblos do got asian bloods in they hood. i have met some asians from the projects and i have a homey that live in the projects thats from outlaw family bloods. im not sure but i think he told me it was two asain blood gangs in the pueblos. but the homeys from BMS 49st be telling me that the pueblos be sending the asains on missions then when hoods wanna come back and funk with the pueblos the pueblos be like it wasn't us who bust on yall it was asain bloods. i don't know if thats really true or not but thats what they told me.
That some green azz wacked out shit so the pueblos must run lazy boyz.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 14th, 2005, 10:25 pm

sorry to sound ignorant boys but where is Pueblos

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » July 15th, 2005, 5:21 pm

they on the eastside in the 50's on streets like long beach, holmes and alemeda. they hood mainly is the projects

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 16th, 2005, 9:26 am

Catalyst wrote:^^They get into the gangs just the fact to feel a part of something, ya know some african americans may not even know the origins or where crips or pirus started, they do it just for the fact of lovin the homies and to feel a part of somethin.

TRUE THAT ABOUT AA but the fact is they know the gang is black in origin

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 16th, 2005, 1:04 pm

the generation (poly) before me was crip and blood so for my generation and this new generation are following in those foot steps. all though some independent gangs are now poping up so is the case for every other race.

MiChuhSuh

Re: How come Samoans/Tongans have official Blood/Crip sets?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 5th, 2005, 5:13 am

Trey wrote:They seem to be the only other race that have official Blood/Crip sets.

[The Asian Bloods/Crips are just on some copy cat shit and ain't even affiliated with the original Black sets but Samoans and Tongans are directly linked.

And even in the Street Gangs Blood/Crip list Alonso lists Pacific Islander gangs under Black gangs.
WTF?!?!??! What are you talking about Oriental BoyZ are in the same Projects as 5-2 Pueblo Bloods in Watts, in the Pueblo Bishop PJs. They share the same hood and work together. Ask any blood who knows. Also, there are the Original Bloods which is an Asian blood set.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 5th, 2005, 5:52 am

Catalyst wrote:sorry to sound ignorant boys but where is Pueblos
Pueblos are in the pueblo del rio housing projects in L.A.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 5th, 2005, 12:22 pm

According to this map...Oriental Boyz are bloods. This map also shows crips & chicano hoods:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/page4.html

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 5th, 2005, 1:50 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:According to this map...Oriental Boyz are bloods. This map also shows crips & chicano hoods:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/page4.html
That's what we've been saying, NOT ALL ASIAN BLOOD AND CRIP GANGS ARE COPYCATS

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » August 5th, 2005, 3:32 pm

what about Asian BoyZ gangsta crip are they a copy cat gang too?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 5th, 2005, 4:53 pm

So ya'll saying ESOB and ABZ copycat gangs?

And if they not copycats how did they affiliated?

khoais

Unread post by khoais » September 27th, 2005, 11:37 pm

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 30th, 2005, 6:29 pm

Them cambos in the pueblos is official. they immigrated from cambodia in the 80's from Pol Pot's sadistic ass and landed in the pueblo projects, and the pueblo bishops was jackin they ass and fuckin with them, so one day they pulled some K's on they ass (you know cause they came from war in cambodia) and the bloods respected they gangsta so they put them down with the set. and the cambos use to hook em up with heat and shit from cambodia. like k's and m-16's and shit.

them unofficial asians you talkin are in places lik Fresno, Modesto with gangs like hillside crips, westside crips, and northside crips, and San jo where they got CWA (cambodians with an attitude), San Jo boys, Out Law brothers and some other unofficial sets. The asian boys, ABZ, and tiny rascals gang, TRG, and shit bang they own shit like yellow and blue and grey I think.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 3rd, 2005, 10:10 am

Samoans and Tongans down because they grow up in the hood. They live in Compton,Carson, LB, and Inglewood. I ain't never seen an asian trying to bang in Compton. I'd say 99.9% of theses asian hoods is garbage... those lil ass nerds just copying the shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 3rd, 2005, 5:51 pm

perongregory wrote:Them cambos in the pueblos is official. they immigrated from cambodia in the 80's from Pol Pot's sadistic ass and landed in the pueblo projects, and the pueblo bishops was jackin they ass and fuckin with them, so one day they pulled some K's on they ass (you know cause they came from war in cambodia) and the bloods respected they gangsta so they put them down with the set. and the cambos use to hook em up with heat and shit from cambodia. like k's and m-16's and shit.

them unofficial asians you talkin are in places lik Fresno, Modesto with gangs like hillside crips, westside crips, and northside crips, and San jo where they got CWA (cambodians with an attitude), San Jo boys, Out Law brothers and some other unofficial sets. The asian boys, ABZ, and tiny rascals gang, TRG, and shit bang they own shit like yellow and blue and grey I think.
I'm sorry, I don't normally do this, but I have to say, that was G-H-E-T-T-O the way you said that HAHHAHAHA.

Just looks funny in writing. If you would have said that by talking , then it would be normal, but it just looks funny someone typing/writing like that "they repected they gangsta". Hehe, sorry I just had to say that

But seriously that's some good info, it's weird how after the cambos sprayed them, the Pueblos put them down with the set. You would think they woud beef like Wah Ching did with ABC's back in the day in San Francisco, not click up. But I have heard similar stories about that one Korean dude, Drunken Tiger or something like that, he got put on CMK (Crminal Minded Kings) after he beat up a bunch of their members when he got jumped by them, and they were all surprised.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 3rd, 2005, 10:14 pm

yeah, I know that shit was ghetto, but its easier to write like that than all that formal english shit.

But the cambodians be on one. TRG been holdin their own against ESL in LB ever since their war popped up when TRG smoked their first longo in '89.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How come Samoans/Tongans have official Blood/Crip sets?

Unread post by Jakk » October 4th, 2005, 3:07 am

Trey wrote:They seem to be the only other race that have official Blood/Crip sets.

The Asian Bloods/Crips are just on some copy cat shit and ain't even affiliated with the original Black sets but Samoans and Tongans are directly linked.

well I read the asian crips are spin offs like the crips sets in diffrent states

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 4th, 2005, 6:07 am

I find this post ignorant. How come there are Black martial art masters??? how come there are WHite hip hop artist??? how come there is an Asian NBA player.

It doesn't matter what color a motherfucker wants to wear!!!!!!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 4th, 2005, 2:39 pm

C or B isn't based on if you flag blue or red. It's culture, history, name, pride. I can't just go around sayin im yakuza or triad or some shit doing all kinda stuff fuckin up their rep when im not certified. Thats what we call a mark ass busta. make your own shit up. TRG flag crip colors but they aint crip. surenos and nortenos share same colors with crips and bloods (respectively), but they diff.. You should understand that. and black martial artist have been certified by asian masters or a bona-fide master. White hip-hop artist who are worth a shit have been accepted by many blacks or their black peers. you can't go stealing people's shit doing what the fuck you want to do without repurcussions.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 4th, 2005, 9:34 pm

LOL @ GEORGE. You still trying to figure out your identity. Good luck, I hope at least your parents/family/friends love you for being you.

I've been saying what's up with these asian crip/blood gangs, how come they don't bang their own shit? Shouldn't they be proud of their own roots and bang their own names?

Pinoys in L.A., we got Satanas, Pinoy Real, Bahala Na Gang?, Flipside, Jefrox...on and on...it's all Pinoy culture and not no Filipino Crips or Pinoy Pirus...LOL. Now the ones up north and down in Daygo...some of them rep that crip and blood...but to me it aint' official unless your a Los Angeleno!

A lot of the southeast asian kids do that crip and blood thing, but never bang against any real crips or any real bloods. They mostly bang against each other. You'll have like the Hmong Piru fight against the Mien Crips...LOL. In far off places, like Virginia and Modesto.

LB TRG's I give it up to, them dudes started out with the color thing...but in the end kept it true to their culture, Khmer-riders against the Longos. ABZ...well they were a ragtag mixed bunch of races from what I remember, then elevated into a bunch of punks spraying lil kids bday parties. But them claiming crips was funny as hell to me.

Chinese stay true with Wa-Ching...until the younger generation were starting to emulate the red/blue...but they still are an original chinese-american gang.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 4th, 2005, 10:25 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:LOL @ GEORGE. You still trying to figure out your identity. Good luck, I hope at least your parents/family/friends love you for being you.

I've been saying what's up with these asian crip/blood gangs, how come they don't bang their own shit? Shouldn't they be proud of their own roots and bang their own names?

Pinoys in L.A., we got Satanas, Pinoy Real, Bahala Na Gang?, Flipside, Jefrox...on and on...it's all Pinoy culture and not no Filipino Crips or Pinoy Pirus...LOL. Now the ones up north and down in Daygo...some of them rep that crip and blood...but to me it aint' official unless your a Los Angeleno!

A lot of the southeast asian kids do that crip and blood thing, but never bang against any real crips or any real bloods. They mostly bang against each other. You'll have like the Hmong Piru fight against the Mien Crips...LOL. In far off places, like Virginia and Modesto.

LB TRG's I give it up to, them dudes started out with the color thing...but in the end kept it true to their culture, Khmer-riders against the Longos. ABZ...well they were a ragtag mixed bunch of races from what I remember, then elevated into a bunch of punks spraying lil kids bday parties. But them claiming crips was funny as hell to me.

Chinese stay true with Wa-Ching...until the younger generation were starting to emulate the red/blue...but they still are an original chinese-american gang.
off topic but how come some flips claim asian while others say they're pacific islander?
what about VBZ they rag is blakc?

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 5th, 2005, 8:58 am

I still think San Diego is closer to real then lets say Vegas cuz of the distance when you compare the two places. or say Diego and Phoenix Arizona. Diego's closer.

Not saying that Vegas or Phoenix are any less tough.