Germany Gangs III

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » July 21st, 2005, 1:40 pm

fregoho wrote:I used to live in a small 25.000 people town in the states and i tell you germans here. there is more shit going on then in frankfurt, berlin or any other "big" place in germany.
I'm back now and I don't miss it. I don't get why a lot of german kids want to be cool and say shit like "yeah, germany is tough shit"
well, it ain't!
the only thing that is bad here and probly worst (in the eastern part) are the skinheads but that's it,
even our nice little turkisch kids are nothing compared to the mexicans.
BUT! germany is getting worst.

where ya from little pussy? i bet you live in something like bavaria ! THIS AINT GERMANY THIS IS FUCKING AUSTRIA :!:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 21st, 2005, 2:42 pm

fregoho wrote: the only thing that is bad here and probly worst (in the eastern part) are the skinheads but that's it,
even our nice little turkisch kids are nothing compared to the mexicans.
well then please explain why the Turks a controlling big parts of the Drug Game in europe if they are so nice?

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » July 21st, 2005, 3:40 pm

this guy lives in a town near cottbus..... so no wonder he just knows skinheads and no gang activities!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2005, 1:39 am

lol that explains it alll....its like i would go to Disneyland and then claim its so nice everywhere in America.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » July 22nd, 2005, 4:28 am

skinheads?????? what's that???? hahaha, man fuck the skinheads, they aint nothing, just some ponks which thinks they're still in 1940 or something, that time is over man.

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » July 23rd, 2005, 8:03 am

germoney wrote:this guy lives in a town near cottbus..... so no wonder he just knows skinheads and no gang activities!
that are the kind of kidz and wanna-be's i was talking about :roll:
if i get to think about i probly live closer to dresden but thats ok.
you guys just keep thinking that you are all bad-ass-style.

that's funny... lol, yeah germany is all ghetto!

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 23rd, 2005, 3:54 pm

fregoho wrote:
germoney wrote:this guy lives in a town near cottbus..... so no wonder he just knows skinheads and no gang activities!
that are the kind of kidz and wanna-be's i was talking about :roll:
if i get to think about i probly live closer to dresden but thats ok.
you guys just keep thinking that you are all bad-ass-style.

that's funny... lol, yeah germany is all ghetto!
nobody is saying that germany is all ghetto...
but have you ever been to the worst places in frankfurt or berlin?

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » July 24th, 2005, 4:55 pm

buddy wtf u talkin about skin heads r the worst in eastern europe ur in germany fool worst thing in EASTERN EUROPE is the mafijas kurwaa

xberg

Unread post by xberg » July 25th, 2005, 5:47 pm

i'm based in berlin. the main difference between here and the us seems to be the different purpose of gangs. whereas us and southern american gangs seem to focus on controlling their local neighbourhood this isn't of any importance over here. lebanese and turkish "gangs" - mainly actual families with tons of cousins and brothers - run the drug trade, the eastern europeans, the albanians and the yugoslavs mainly dominate prostitution and organised "field trips" to germany that focus on robberies and theft. and the germans? well, they pick up the leftovers but have lost most turfs due to their inability to get themselves organized.

all of this boils down to the following: if you keep away from drugs and prostitution and if you don't run a restaurant/bar/club (there's a slight extortion problem if you do), then you will probably never get in touch with gangs in germany. there's very few districts in german cities that I'd consider "off limits" and I'm not particularly brave. if you get in touch with the areas mentioned above - and i have, though rather on a personal than a business level - you will meet people that resemble gang members as hard and serious as anywhere else.

with regards to nazi skinheads: they aren't a gang. they don't have business going on. they commit violence purely on racial discrimination.
they are slowly vanishing from the streets in eastern germany and hopefully will be gone altogether rather sooner than later. these people are a disgrace for my home country.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 26th, 2005, 4:47 am

nice post xberg. welcome to streetgangs.com, id like to read more from you soon! :wink:

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » July 29th, 2005, 8:56 am

xberg wrote: with regards to nazi skinheads: they aren't a gang. they don't have business going on. they commit violence purely on racial discrimination.
they are slowly vanishing from the streets in eastern germany and hopefully will be gone altogether rather sooner than later. these people are a disgrace for my home country.
that's right they aren't a "gang" and they are all a bunch of fucking assholes but i can't say that they are getting less in eastern germany, i'd say they are getting more and worst...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 30th, 2005, 5:32 am

I agree, they still have those "national zones" where no foreigners are allowed.
Stupid shit.

cuzzle

Unread post by cuzzle » August 14th, 2005, 2:51 am

yo @puffpuffgive
whr you @ in ffm city.. i'm comin from ffm too. höchst.. just hola back.

i wanna say: in germany thats most no b's n c's but there are folks gangs.. like x said. yeah ok some of them have no gun, but lol.. without gun is the violence more painful.. i mean, have you ever had an nife for 5 minutes in yo leg and some fuccer turn that in any side.. damn.. i think you would have a bullet.. so.. whatever. german is a great bearland, so visit germany but not the gang...

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 14th, 2005, 9:00 am

im from griesheim, you know someone from there? i only now some girls in höchst

Carlito

well i just read this here...

Unread post by Carlito » August 23rd, 2005, 6:46 am

To make clear if there are "gangs" you have to be sure what a "(street)gang" is .

Take a look at the gang world outside of germany - doesn´t matter if it is Rio De Janeiro , Los Angeles or Johannesburg : These guys are rolling with automatic weapons - you could get smoked for disrespect and it happens every night .

In comparison some parts of the text about the turkish power boys (thanks thenk) translated for all ya to english :

Besides not going to school , shoplifting, all kinds of mischief and other stuff there were above all the robberies and jacket thefts, which provided for attention and which made them a dangerous youth gang.
Months later gang mebers still told pleasedly : "We have done so much terror in half a year that other gangs don´t do in a whole year . We have taken so many jackets , taken so much money and beaten so much motherfuckers ." And why ? "Just for fun , just to show our power".

Police accused some few gang members in 40 cases within 2 months in autumn 1990 . Victims were only younger germans or germans of the same age which were forced by a huge number of gang members to give up their jackets , watches , walkmen or bikes and which after that got beaten up .
And why were the victims just germans ? - "They did not resist" .

This is no gangbanging - beating up helpless civilians is something for lame-ass wannabees .

In Germany you won´t see "gangs" like you find them elsewhere in the world .

a) Motivation : Germany has one of the best welfare systems in the world so people just don´t need to gangbang .

b) Possibility : Germany has very strong restrictions on guns . We have no amendment which provides the right of bearing arms to everyone . Of course you can get guns if you really want to (like everywhere else in the world) but it is much more difficult and expensive .

c) Success : The German police works effectively , does care (not like for example some white racist cops in the US) and the corruptibility is really low .

So you see - the term "streetgang" like it is used elsewhere in the world does not fit for germany .
I don´t care if these groups in germany call themselves "gangs" but they shall not expect to be looked at like the "original" gangsters ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in some points your right...we have a good social system and also a fuckin effective police work...

i think youre right ... the social-status of a country is really important in relationship to the gang-violence...but beware!
the social-system in germany is not payable...it will burst with time thats shure, and whats then? hehe, we already live in a 2class society here so whats next?
i can only speak for my opinion but:
if i aint got money to buy shit i get angry,
if i see ppl got much more money or stuff (cars,clothes...) than me i get angry...
so if i have to roll around with a fckin automatic in order to make my money damn i do it...and i do it with passion. I'd rather die in my own conflict with a dealer for exampl. than fuckin get killed in war in a fuckin country far away from home(whatever this word should mean..)that has no relation to my life... !
shure the guys in other countrys have a more fuckedup situation but that does not mean that we have no guns over here...its just not that "popular here" if u run around and scream were a GANG..the pepole think your a wannabe american...we have fucked up minds too here,damn fuck there comin guys from bosnia str8 outta war into germany...we got guys from eastern europe who just come here to rob as much as they get in their pockets...i want to say it like this for all boys from germany
we live in a bad neighbourhood (-> east ^^ )
so we should prepare for whats comin up next....(in the next years...)

so keep on doin what u have to do...
carlito

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » August 31st, 2005, 6:34 pm

this text isnt right for my city... everybody here is poor, they NEED to bang!!! With banging they feed their family!

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » August 31st, 2005, 6:39 pm

also i have to say here are a lotta GI's... i talked to a Crip originally outta Detroit, he also had been in Compton. He said its different to US here, but he also said my City is nearly as hard as CPT...

AhmaCare
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AhmaCare » September 10th, 2005, 5:21 am

what do you mean with that? hard as cpt?that your city is near cpt in gang activities?

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 19th, 2005, 6:54 am

germoney wrote:also i have to say here are a lotta GI's... i talked to a Crip originally outta Detroit, he also had been in Compton. He said its different to US here, but he also said my City is nearly as hard as CPT...
GAY!Just gay.As hard as Compton?Where do you live busta?Crip out of the D lol

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » September 21st, 2005, 5:07 am

AhmaCare wrote:what do you mean with that? hard as cpt?that your city is near cpt in gang activities?

Yep.

@thrak: Fuck off Pussy!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 27th, 2005, 4:49 am

thrak wrote:
germoney wrote:also i have to say here are a lotta GI's... i talked to a Crip originally outta Detroit, he also had been in Compton. He said its different to US here, but he also said my City is nearly as hard as CPT...
GAY!Just gay.As hard as Compton?Where do you live busta?Crip out of the D lol
I agree, there is no city in Germany as bad as Compton. Not even close.
There is some Gang activity, but its not much and only in special areas.
I d say it is like the US in the 50s or something. Its all about fist fights and jacking, sometimes stabbing people. Not more not less.
Keep in mind, the murder of Germany as a whole equals that of LA taken for itself. So how do you want to compare this?
Heres a picture i already posted in another section.

[img]http://www.maratdesign.de/gang.gif[/img]

They were called "36" i think and were there in the 90s.
I wouldnt say these guys are playing around, but still id prefer to meet them, then any US gang.

They also had some kind of "gang graffiti"

[img]http://www.schmuddelrot.de/pics/36-zone-01-web.jpg[/img]

But to make things clear. Nothing of this can be compared to the US or many other countries.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » September 29th, 2005, 6:12 am

the 36'ers isn't that a turkish gang from kreuzberg??? now u have a member wich became a rapper; Killa Hakan???

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 29th, 2005, 8:11 am

Yes they are. dont get me wron, i was not involved with them i just used to know someone who was.
and yes Killa Hakan was there i guess.
[img]http://www.mtv.de/news/pics/1113136.jpg[/img]

Thats him and Fuat. They are rappin together.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » September 30th, 2005, 5:56 am

yeah but fuat and killa hakan just made 1 album together Rapüstad..., killa hakan now has a new album. and i did find some information about the 36'ers they also did a lot :-).

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 1st, 2005, 6:18 pm

gungor_aga wrote:yeah but fuat and killa hakan just made 1 album together Rapüstad..., killa hakan now has a new album. and i did find some information about the 36'ers they also did a lot :-).
Yea i remember the times when they were active. Many people talked about them. There were some Gangs active but only in a minor scale.
ill post anything i know and i find later.

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » October 5th, 2005, 7:41 am

germoney wrote: THIS AINT GERMANY THIS IS #%@&#%@ AUSTRIA :!:
you just made no sense bud :roll:

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » October 5th, 2005, 7:49 am

germoney wrote:this text isnt right for my city... everybody here is poor, they NEED to bang!!! With banging they feed their family!
lol! ok i feel sorry for you stupidity to starve in germany

aha, yeah right :roll: you just made a fool outa yourself

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 12th, 2005, 5:10 pm

^^^Dont listen to this BS. No city in Germany is nearly as hard as Compton.....LOL!

But there are some gangs as i already stated. More that i have heard of or witnessed:

Simseklers, Kurdish Boys, Araber Boys (in two different parts of B.), 36, Warriors, Kolonie Boys and a few more i cant remember.
What i know for a fact is that Turkish/Kurdish drug cartels/crime families recruited some of these once in a while.

Then there are a bunch of skinhead gangs in my city but i dont know too much about them. I am never in this part of town.
The only ones i have ever seen was SSS (Skineads Swiss Saxony)

[img]http://www.aktion-zivilcourage.com/imag ... S-Bild.gif[/img]
[img]http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=h ... D%26sa%3DG[/img]

Now i know you cant tell anything from these photos but they have been labelled a terrorist organizations cause they planned bombings and plice found machine guns and greandes etc. in their houses.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 12th, 2005, 5:10 pm

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » October 17th, 2005, 6:37 am

i heard there is a street in berlin, kreuzberg where only turkish ppl. live (My Döner-salesman told me, lol^^ ), does anybody know the name of that street?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » October 19th, 2005, 3:29 am

i think it's oranienenstrasse or something like that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 19th, 2005, 1:50 pm

Yea could be. But i dont think that there is any Street where 100% turkish people live. But predominantly....Yes.