GHETTO BIRDS

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 21st, 2005, 3:45 am

LOL, LOL, Nasty, skinny women with no teeth asking for a few quid for a blow job, like viral city pigeons - surely they will be first into the Kingdom

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 21st, 2005, 4:14 am

Noog wrote:C'mon Funky man, u messin fe sure! What the bwoi means is that birds i.e. junkie women are taking their crack 'n clucking all night, keepin' him awake with they chirpin and a real pain in the arse I appreciate.
Naw fool. i aint talkin bout no crackheads chirpin. hear me bwoi? what ever that $hit mean...all UK niggas aint that d@mn dumb are they? check out Lones response he know what im talkin bout.

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: GHETTO BIRDS

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » June 22nd, 2005, 2:24 am

lonewolf wrote:lol, imagine how they feel in Iraq, lol
LMFAO!! hahahaha, yeah, they got all this 'ackamabablahum' then ak shots, then a shitload of air raid sirens, followd by a huge BOOM rofl..

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 22nd, 2005, 6:56 am

Nah WIP man, not all UK niggas, right now it looks like jus' me!

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » June 27th, 2005, 1:25 pm

Yah'll think yah'll got it bad read this.

I live in Columbus which is right next to Ft. Benning (infantry base).
My house is only 2 miles from the Helicopter landing zonez. And Every 30 to a hour 5 or 6 helicopters take off or land. Not to mention the trains behind us!!!! but far ghetto birds, none here

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 28th, 2005, 9:33 am

Hey WIP, I put it down to a Babel of languages, cultural difference and yup, I was slow on the uptake too. but to understand me, in UK, womwn sometimes called 'birds', i.e. she's a nice lookin bird etc', so a ghetto bird could be a woman who's clukin fe crack and chirpin. It aint that ignorant, just word play and a bit of cultural confusion![/i]

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » June 29th, 2005, 9:04 pm

Noog wrote:Hey WIP, I put it down to a Babel of languages, cultural difference and yup, I was slow on the uptake too. but to understand me, in UK, womwn sometimes called 'birds', i.e. she's a nice lookin bird etc', so a ghetto bird could be a woman who's clukin fe crack and chirpin. It aint that ignorant, just word play and a bit of cultural confusion!
We call them crackheads.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » July 1st, 2005, 4:08 am

Yeah crackheads, same same. My latest tactic when hustled by crack hungry skeletal bad toothed horrors fe money is to say that the best thing they can do is go straight to the crack intervention service in Clapton Road - I don't get to the end of my little speech and they've run off! Run run, satans chasing ya.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 14th, 2005, 1:30 am

out here in hawaii the only time we see the bird is once a month when they looking for that sweet pakalolo.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » July 22nd, 2005, 8:19 pm

That mutherfucker is above my house AGAIN! It's so loud!

And that stupid metal whirling!!!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 22nd, 2005, 9:47 pm

We get La Migra birds all night long, the Marine Corps about every 3 hours, the tj special bird every so often, the bacon bird at least once a week, the "night" birds outside my window in my neighbors big o trees, every night starting about midnight, the Mexican airliners heading to the tj airport and straying over the border every night, starting about 1 am, and continuing about 1 every 1/2 hr or so, the darn baby cats litter somewhere innthe hillside next to us, and the occassional big ass skunks or opossums taking a stroll trough the night, oh, and the wild coyotes (rare nowadays, yet every once in a blue moon).

YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING KEPT UP AT NIGHT.

SH*T, i'LL TRADE PLACES ANY NIGHT, HOW 'BOUT IT?
TRADE YOU THE BORDER FOR HAWAII, DEAL?

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 22nd, 2005, 11:22 pm

hell the only thing we get around here is the state boys flyin over the fields lookin for dosia in the crops... they do it mainly in choppers, but this year they got a plane with a special camera that can spot them easier... we float in the shit here...

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 23rd, 2005, 12:29 am

naw lonewolf im cool where im at homeboy. u might wanna trade with kaotik.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 23rd, 2005, 12:39 am

pineapple wrote:naw lonewolf im cool where im at homeboy. u might wanna trade with kaotik.
i'm cool where i'm at too, i got outta the ghetto..

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 23rd, 2005, 10:56 pm

kaotik_hcp wrote:
pineapple wrote:naw lonewolf im cool where im at homeboy. u might wanna trade with kaotik.
i'm cool where i'm at too, i got outta the ghetto..
I not in no ghetto either, far from that. But it does feel like it sometimes with all these helos and creatures of the night.
The area I'm at is nice and clean, real peaceful and good scenery. But being so close to the fence, brings some downsides such as the above mentioned, as well as interference with tv's, cell phones, and tuners. But it is worth it, and I can commute back and forth across the line, between the apt to the house with relative ease.

IT SURE BEATS THE PROJECTS IN L.A. that's for sure, lol...

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 24th, 2005, 1:59 am

yeah, i get what your sayin.. you live on "this" side of the tracks, not "that" one...

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 2nd, 2005, 6:21 pm

LOL! I just flipped it off.

It stopped and got closer to me.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » August 18th, 2005, 6:24 pm

WE HAVE GOTTEN NUMB TO THE GHETTO BIRD..........ITS PART OF THE BIGGEST GANG IN THE HOOD..........TAKE A GUESS WHICH ONE ILL GIVE YOU ONE CLUE THEY WEARE BLUE................................AND CARRY GUNS.............

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:WE HAVE GOTTEN NUMB TO THE GHETTO BIRD..........ITS PART OF THE BIGGEST GANG IN THE HOOD..........TAKE A GUESS WHICH ONE ILL GIVE YOU ONE CLUE THEY WEARE BLUE................................AND CARRY GUNS.............
Hmmmm... I've heard this before.

You believe ALL cops are crooked?

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 18th, 2005, 8:34 pm

Yeah, even though it may be hard to belive theres some cool cops, not all of them are out to beat up black men with nightsticks.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 18th, 2005, 8:35 pm

Primetime wrote:Yeah, even though it may be hard to belive theres some cool cops, not all of them are out to beat up black men with nightsticks.
Finally someone who agrees with me.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » August 19th, 2005, 7:24 pm

why u think they call it ghetto bird and not the suburb bird......if u not in the ghetto u dont know................if you heard it before,then take notice why would we lie about staying alive and free,

theTruth

Re: GHETTO BIRDS

Unread post by theTruth » August 22nd, 2005, 11:33 am

Common Sense wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Anybody tired of them Ghetto Birds hovering your hood all the time ?

How much sleep you figure that you have lost when these HELOS come and light up your hood for long ass periods of times

Do you think upper-class neighborhoods put up with this crap ?

Why do you put up with it ?
Upper class neighborhoods don't have ghetto birds flying over them regularly.

Heck, they (Beverly Hills) banned lawn blowers from being used within the city limits.
Damn right we don’t put up with it, unless it is gunning down some criminal.

We don’t put up with and protect criminals terrorizing our streets either, and we don’t bitch every time the cops do their job and happen to injure/maim/kill a criminal in the process. That’s it why you live in shit. It has nothing to do with color, or money, just your values and what you are willing to do to protect them.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » August 22nd, 2005, 3:02 pm

forget the ghettobird

how much sleep have you lost from alot of gunshots?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 23rd, 2005, 11:22 am

Dr Funky wrote:I swear to god this is the weirdest #%@&#%@ thing in the world. It's back above my house again with that goddamn light and the annoying whirrr from the propellers. I haven't seen it above my house in 10 years and now it's making regular sweeps. Back and forth back and forth. WTF is going on???? Ans it always starts at about the same time. At around 8 pm. They already called in the state police and county sherrifs for extra patrols. It seems cool now but if that thing keeps flying over my house I'm gonna flip!
They are probably running drills.

From second grade to 8th grade, they always did that over my house, I could never sleep, I hated that, and they were just practicing, WHY AT 1-4 AM?!?!

lol hopefully they end the drills at your house soon.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 23rd, 2005, 11:38 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:why u think they call it ghetto bird and not the suburb bird......if u not in the ghetto u dont know................if you heard it before,then take notice why would we lie about staying alive and free,
Oh by the way I was in the suburbs when this happened, referring to my earilier post.