The Game is a Rip

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Game is a Rip

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 21st, 2005, 11:36 am

stealin kanye's style doin videos just like him and shit.. mention that dudes name in every verse and in the chorus.. what a bitch, ridin the nuts of kayne west.. the game's a fuckin pussy

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 21st, 2005, 11:37 am

motherfucker is a gangsta ass kayne west with a babyface..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 21st, 2005, 11:53 am

This the dumbest thread I've read.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 21st, 2005, 2:46 pm

and this punk says that he doesn't smoke joints cause he's a man.. real men smoke blunts.. fuk that.. real men toke bongs, sissies cheif blunts.. mutherfucker doesn't even inhale..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 21st, 2005, 3:34 pm

Wow you've got life figured out don't ya. Keep on with ya bad self, your goin far in life I can tell.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 21st, 2005, 9:45 pm

I don't get the point of this thread.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » July 21st, 2005, 11:32 pm

kaotik_hcp wrote:and this punk says that he doesn't smoke joints cause he's a man.. real men smoke blunts.. #%@& that.. real men toke bongs, sissies cheif blunts.. mutherfucker doesn't even inhale..
who u reffering to\?

Rymez_Nz_221
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Rymez_Nz_221 » July 22nd, 2005, 6:33 am

lol.. :wink: sum1s got the shyts :shock:

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 22nd, 2005, 2:39 pm

North Face wrote:
kaotik_hcp wrote:and this punk says that he doesn't smoke joints cause he's a man.. real men smoke blunts.. #%@& that.. real men toke bongs, sissies cheif blunts.. mutherfucker doesn't even inhale..
who u reffering to\?
i'm speakin on the game.. this motherfucker is shoots n' ladders while everyone else is chess... this dude is wack, his rhymes are weak, he can't make a good song without being on the dick of 50 cent.. put him on the street without his posse, muthafucka be dead in a second

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » July 26th, 2005, 3:33 pm

maybe your right but he got over.

K_E_V_I_N010

Unread post by K_E_V_I_N010 » July 30th, 2005, 1:47 pm

Watch the documentary (dvd) you'll talk different

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » August 1st, 2005, 12:35 am

LOL,shits crazy,why dont people listen 2 rap the way thay used 2?it used to just be about the rymes but now its all about the person in Reel Life.
Half thes rappers aint bout shit in real life.Kids buy shit now from promotion,who evers been shot or been to prison.As soon as 50 or game came out whats the first thang U heard bout them? Then they go Platnum lol

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » August 2nd, 2005, 8:43 am

NaTaS wrote:LOL,shits crazy,why dont people listen 2 rap the way thay used 2?it used to just be about the rymes but now its all about the person in Reel Life.
Half thes rappers aint bout shit in real life.Kids buy shit now from promotion,who evers been shot or been to prison.As soon as 50 or game came out whats the first thang U heard bout them? Then they go Platnum lol
i'm down with reel life...

dirty ape

Unread post by dirty ape » August 4th, 2005, 7:36 pm

bah he's commercial-ass, a black eminem to up the salesfigures with all his ''i come from the ghetto'' whining and produced beats.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » August 5th, 2005, 12:11 am

produced beats? get the fuck outta here, every beat has been 'produced' you dumb motherfucker.

dirty ape

Unread post by dirty ape » August 5th, 2005, 10:49 am

bet he doesn't do much producing himself, you know...like britney spears does :twisted:

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » August 6th, 2005, 1:42 am

but he writes his own rhymes.. man how many rappers out there are also accomplished producers? not many. the fuck you talkin about, man?

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » August 7th, 2005, 8:32 pm

In the hood the weed is real cheap brick weed so thats why they roll blunts... cause niggaz is poor. to get the good shit you gots to fux with white boyz and you dont need to roll blunts with the good shit... we call it kind bud or haze or dro

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 25th, 2005, 2:20 am

NaTaS wrote:LOL,shits crazy,why dont people listen 2 rap the way thay used 2?it used to just be about the rymes but now its all about the person in Reel Life.
That's some real talk.

As the "gangsters" in rap go up, the "MCs" go down.

Remember those classic Eric B. and Rakim joints, all about the music, the lyrics, the quality of Rakim's slick rhymes.

Now it's just "OMG I'm so G and I will totally Kill you! RAQWR!"

Most new singles are garbage, the top 10 is a joke of some Don King-type promoting, making too many Mike Tysons and not enough true contenders, turning potentionally good MCs into freak shows for kids.

I remember this one episode of Family Guy where Peter is listening to the police scanner. The scanner is the police radio but looks like a regular radio, and says "chhh.... We have a reported 187 on the corner or 4th and Main, gang-related shootings, officer down, four suspects on the run, over." and then Brian walks in and says, "Is it just me or is rap music just getting lazier?" lol.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » August 27th, 2005, 3:20 am

kaotik_hcp wrote:
North Face wrote:
who u reffering to\?
i'm speakin on the game.. this motherfucker is shoots n' ladders while everyone else is chess... this dude is wack, his rhymes are weak, he can't make a good song without being on the dick of 50 cent.. put him on the street without his posse, muthafucka be dead in a second
without his posse? man thats just about every damn gangster...yeah your actin hard when you 20 deep...but by yourself it might be a different story...so wtf is your point?

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » August 27th, 2005, 3:37 am

I THINK GAME DONT TRY TO BE HARD HE JUST ACT CHILL...
UNTIL MEDIA START ASKIN HIM ABOUT BEEFS... THEN HE
JUST SPEAK HIS MIND THATS ALL...

oh i got some niiice bud the other night and i been rollin
joints of it... fucc a blunt no blunt needed... half a jay
and oh im straight

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 28th, 2005, 7:21 am

GOODFELLA wrote:In the hood the weed is real cheap brick weed so thats why they roll blunts... cause niggaz is poor. to get the good shit you gots to fux with white boyz and you dont need to roll blunts with the good shit... we call it kind bud or haze or dro
lol sh*t i still roll up my dro in blunts. blunts are just more convenient, specially if you smokin with a group of ppl. only light it once and just pass it around. bongs u gotta keep lighting it every time, and u gotta repack n all that mess. bongs do hit the hardest tho no doubt.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » August 28th, 2005, 1:16 pm

yeah I wish i had a nice glass water pipe... they got em up in this indian store upstate, when I get a stack to gether im gone get one, theyre $75 and up.... theres a lot of shyt im gonna get when i git sum cheeze.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » August 31st, 2005, 12:29 pm

GOODFELLA wrote:In the hood the weed is real cheap brick weed so thats why they roll blunts... cause niggaz is poor. to get the good shit you gots to fux with white boyz and you dont need to roll blunts with the good shit... we call it kind bud or haze or dro
lol not where im at, im mixin moroccan hash with 4 way as we speak.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » August 31st, 2005, 3:11 pm

thats sum exotic ish, send me some of that morroccan Hash in the mail...

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 31st, 2005, 3:45 pm

he needs 2 get banned

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 3rd, 2005, 9:46 am

good point

orangemo/citgo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by orangemo/citgo » November 30th, 2005, 6:12 am

I know one thing even though one of the rawest pop tracks I've heard is from Lioyd Banks featuring Avant, that nigga Lloyd is a punk and I would bust his ass out if I ever met him. He couldn't get along with the Game and I can see how. Dude is a chump ass sucka who might just get hurt if he don't stay in his lane.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 30th, 2005, 1:00 pm

spam.

n if hes such a biter. y is kanye west GARBAGE and game aint? i kant even listen to an entire kanye song its so annoying