White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm

OK, in SoCal they have a majority of Mexican Members, but throught the rest of the states they are mainly white espcially in the South.
Therefore they cannot be a Mexican gang as they also have white members, name another Mexican gang with sets/chapters in other parts of the US that are all white, there is no such thing. They are a 1%er gang, and membership is not based on race.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 24th, 2005, 6:45 pm

DC wrote:OK, in SoCal they have a majority of Mexican Members, but throught the rest of the states they are mainly white espcially in the South.
Therefore they cannot be a Mexican gang as they also have white members, name another Mexican gang with sets/chapters in other parts of the US that are all white, there is no such thing. They are a 1%er gang, and membership is not based on race.
If they aren't a mexican gang they why did the Mexican Mafia want them to pay taxes?

And the Mongols have a chapter in Georgia which is mostly made up mexicans so it doesn't matter were the chapters are located. Most Mongols are mexican. I didn't know mexicans only stayed in So Cal.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 24th, 2005, 10:19 pm

why are you so hell bent on proving its a Mexican gang, sure they have majority of Mexican members but abave all they are a 1%er gang.
As to why the MM wanted to tax them, its because alot of Southsiders had joined the Mongols whilst still being current members in another gang, as well as the fact that they are LA based and do alot of business in ELA.

why dont we just agree they are a 1%er gang with majority of Mexican members.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 25th, 2005, 4:46 am

DC wrote:why are you so hell bent on proving its a Mexican gang, sure they have majority of Mexican members but abave all they are a 1%er gang.
As to why the MM wanted to tax them, its because alot of Southsiders had joined the Mongols whilst still being current members in another gang, as well as the fact that they are LA based and do alot of business in ELA.

why dont we just agree they are a 1%er gang with majority of Mexican members.
Who gives a shit if their 1 percenters? What does being a 1 percenter have to do with anything? The mongols were created by mexicans not WHITES and most mongols are of mexican origin. The only reason their are even whites in the Mongols is because the Mongols ain't racist like the Angels.

As for La EME taxing them because they recruit southsiders that's total BS. The Mongols since when they were founded in the early 70s have had mexican gangsters hell some southsiders actually founded the Mongols yet they didn't get taxed until recently. The reason La Eme wanted to tax the mongols was because of them selling drugs for a long time and not paying their taxes to La Eme. The Mongols continue to recruit so cal gangsters and La Eme called of the greenlight.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 25th, 2005, 4:40 pm

Sorry you have no idea, The Angels are not a racist club and have members of all races and nationalities all over the world.
Get a clue you stupid fucker..

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 25th, 2005, 4:48 pm

DC wrote:Sorry you have no idea, The Angels are not a racist club and have members of all races and nationalities all over the world.
Get a clue you stupid fucker..
Your a fukkin idiot. Most of the angels are white. And if they were not racist why didn't they accept future Mongols in the 70s you stupid retard.

The Hells Angels, a predominantly white organization, has roughly 2,000 members worldwide, with chapters in Canada, the U.S., Europe, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and South America.

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouv ... a2a55a43b0

Yeah stupid, I guess being 98% or more white is because their friendly towards other races.

Name one black Hells Angel you dumb fucc.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 25th, 2005, 7:37 pm

which race are the other 2%?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 25th, 2005, 7:48 pm

Invincible wrote:which race are the other 2%?
The AMA (American Motorcycle Association) stated that 99% of the people at their events were god fearing and family oriented. The other 1% were hard riding, hard partying, non mainstream type people.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 26th, 2005, 5:09 pm

Look there are hispanic members in the Angels, obviously nowhere near the amount in the Mongols but they are two different clubs with different ideologies and historys. Although the Angels are mainly white they are in no way a racist organisation and have chapters all over the world including South America. Eg, Brazil, Chile and Argentina..

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 26th, 2005, 7:18 pm

DC wrote:Look there are hispanic members in the Angels, obviously nowhere near the amount in the Mongols but they are two different clubs with different ideologies and historys. Although the Angels are mainly white they are in no way a racist organisation and have chapters all over the world including South America. Eg, Brazil, Chile and Argentina..
Yeah those South American members are of spanish and portuguese ancestry. Notice how the angels don't open clubs in mexio, peru or other countries were the majority are of indian ancestry.

DeRienzo–Let’s talk about the racial thing.

BARGER –I really don’t want to get into a racial thing. I’m not a racist, but in Oakland if you’re a motorcycle rider and your white you want to join the Hell’s Angels. If you black you want to join the Dragons. That’s how it is whether anyone likes it or not. We don’t have no blacks and they don’t have no whites

That quote was from Sonny Barger the founder of the Angels. That does quote sound likes it's a real open organization towared non-whites?

http://pdr.autono.net/SonnyBarger.html

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 27th, 2005, 5:19 pm

Ok, so your saying in Brazil they have only pure white Portugese members. Come on man is not likely that the entire club is white.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm

The entire club is mostly white. Just like the Hell's Angels club in Oakland is entirely white.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 27th, 2005, 6:56 pm

OK, I agree HA are mostly white.

Getting back to the topic at hand, anyone ever seen any white LA gang members in LA, I read on another thread somebody spotted an NLR member in East LA.

DC

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 1st, 2005, 1:47 pm

As most of the people said, the bikers. And skinhead gangs also, and is there any chicgo white gangs operating there like the gaylords or the simon city royals or the pope gangs?

northKCMO

Unread post by northKCMO » August 2nd, 2005, 2:52 pm

The supremisy gangs are just lil wanabees.....but non racist whites are everywhere too....the first Crip I ever met was a white guy, OTC.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 2nd, 2005, 7:20 pm

White Bloods or Crips are fakers, the real White gangs are peckerwood gangs like the NLR, PEN1, Insane White Boys.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:41 pm

northKCMO wrote:The supremisy gangs are just lil wanabees.....but non racist whites are everywhere too....the first Crip I ever met was a white guy, OTC.

When i used to be in oshawa i knew this guy who was a crip, he was white. And also i knew this guy in oshawa that was from afghanistan and his cousin was a crip, he was afghani, too.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:42 pm

And his cousin was a criminal, shot people like once a week. It was on the news, too. His enemies are all where i used to live, i was in south oshawa and he was in north oshawa.

MiChuhSuh

Oshawa (to kcf)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2005, 8:23 pm

So Crips are in Ontario, Canada?????

weird I didn't know they had sets in Canada.

All I knew was that some sets like R60's went to El Centro, Mexico to get drugs and that was it.

MiChuhSuh

Re: Oshawa (to kcf)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 3rd, 2005, 8:30 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:So Crips are in Ontario, Canada?????

weird I didn't know they had sets in Canada.

All I knew was that some sets like R60's went to El Centro, Mexico to get drugs and that was it.
P.S. I know he (kcf) is full of BS, so I don't really believe

But really, are there crips/bloods/any 13 in Canada?

It would be hard to smuggle stuf all the way there hehe they probably got higher prices.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » August 6th, 2005, 1:38 am

i havent ever encountered a crip or blood set i thought was legit. usually just natives and white boys trying to be hard.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Yes, there is bloods and crips in canada, k-9 unit is with the bloods as well as pickering dry bloods, there is graffiti on a dumbster and almost every where else of where i live, it reads PDB. You know what that stands for, its a crew, but its a set also, a blood set. "13" gangs include 18th street which is on jane and finch(close to where i used to live) and crips in oshawa, alot of them, there was a blood that entered a elemantary school in oshawa, a possible recruit, possibly 14 year of age, he had a red bandana and he was black. There was also 4 black crips from churchill high school that were riding in a silver honda, and i knew that because one of them was wearing a blue or black bandana, i couldn't make out the colour because they were sitting on a big rock under a tree under the shade, they were listening rap music in their car, it was at a park, the park is all covered with the 1BN graffiti and it was their turf, but they weren't there at the time today.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 1:44 pm

how come alot of white gangs like nlr get named as a prison gang or so fourth and quickly shut down? Do they arrest them even if they werent caught doing crime? Also is that the case for gangs like bloods/cripps/surenos? cause there is thousands of them and they never seem to schrink unlike the white gangs. Also, ho9w can some cities like Compton be made of 100% gang members (kids from teens to early 30s I mean)?

Its weird how everytime a strong white gang makes a presence the govt. treats it like a national security risk, while there are thousands of hispanic and black gangs running around everywhere.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 8th, 2005, 3:44 pm

[quote="Invincible"]how come alot of white gangs like nlr get named as a prison gang or so fourth and quickly shut down? Do they arrest them even if they werent caught doing crime? Also is that the case for gangs like bloods/cripps/surenos? cause there is thousands of them and they never seem to schrink unlike the white gangs. Also, ho9w can some cities like Compton be made of 100% gang members (kids from teens to early 30s I mean)?

Prison is a means for survival, there isn't white street gangs so when they're released from the pen they go about they lives. And your last sentence was so dumb I won't even answer.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 3:48 pm

nlr was once powerful in Ontatio and a few other places but they set up an entire task force just to stop it instead of concentrating on all the minority gangs. Look at the headlines they made with the hells angels arrests.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 8th, 2005, 4:25 pm

Who are u talking to?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2005, 5:26 pm

NLR is a street gang as well, its a known fact they are active in LA county.
I read on another post that somebody seen an NLR member in East LA.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 5:49 pm

DC wrote:NLR is a street gang as well, its a known fact they are active in LA county.
I read on another post that somebody seen an NLR member in East LA.
The NLR is dead. AB gave the go ahead to PENI to kill them for continuing to let half white/half hispanic people into the NLR and the NLR did a bunch of other things that the AB didn't approve of. Their is still active NLR members on the streets but ONLY in the streets. The NLR is a nonfactor inside the pens now.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 5:55 pm

AcmeWhiteBread said that the cops put them all in the shu because they were classified as prison gang, and a bunch of them became snitches or erased their tats or switched gangs. Only the msot hardcore remain in the shu, and there are some on the streets but according to this article:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?aid=469

"In 1999, police in Ontario, Calif., a city that had been particularly hard hit by NLR crimes, realized that they could not fight the gang alone and created the multi-agency Nazi Low Rider Task Force. The team gathered intelligence, pinpointed strongholds, and tracked down NLR fugitives with the help of the FBI, ATF, state Department of Corrections and other local police departments.

Ultimately, the task force generated more than 200 arrests on state charges and 13 arrests on federal charges, sending many remaining gang members underground. The charges ranged from drug trafficking to witness tampering and murder.

And in 2003, after four years of investigation, indictments were finally handed down against several NLR leaders for alleged violations of RICO, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, a law designed to attack the Mafia and organized crime generally.

"We effectively took the legs out from under this organization," says McBride. "Did we wipe them out completely? No — that's not realistic."

"Ninety-nine percent of crimes are done for the benefit of the gang," says Corporal David McBride of the Ontario police department. "Very seldom will we see a race-based crime by the NLR. Members do their crimes at night, using dope to keep going."

NLR members, experts say, are remarkable for their propensity for violence — a propensity that has resulted numerous crimes, especially in California's small desert communities.

That, and their talents as drug dealers both on the street and in the prisons and juvenile facilities, brought them attention from older, more serious criminals — leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood (AB), the largest, most serious and most violent white supremacist prison gang in the nation."

Also how hardcore do you have to be to own yards wherever you go?

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pr2002/035.html
"? Brian Roberg, 30, of Ontario and Pomona, an NLR Senior who has controlled several prison yards where he has been incarcerated, currently on charges of grand theft auto at Pelican Bay;
? Jeffrey Langenhorst, 39, of Ontario, a Senior who has controlled prison yards in institutions where he has been housed, and who is currently being held on a parole violation at Corcoran State Prison;
? Ty Fowles, 34, of Garden Grove, another Senior who has controlled prison yards and jail and is currently incarcerated at Corcoran;"

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 8th, 2005, 5:57 pm

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Here is a quote that I found on the tension between the AB and NLR.

"Still, the differences between the NLR and the AB, with its stricter white supremacist beliefs, caused some tensions within the NLR. Prison officials have noticed two factions in the Nazi Low Riders: one that supports its older, partially Latino membership, and another that only wants pure white members, like the AB.

Michael "Snake" Bridge, a 36-year-old serving a sentence for attempted murder, witness intimidation and narcotics charges, has pushed for the NLR to abandon its alliance with the AB. But another NLR leader, Joseph "Blue" Lowry, 30, has adopted an AB-style line, calling for cleaning drugs and "race traitors" from the group."

So it looks like there is a fairly large Latino membership within the NLR.
Whats the deal with thar?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 6:03 pm

DC wrote:Here is a quote that I found on the tension between the AB and NLR.

"Still, the differences between the NLR and the AB, with its stricter white supremacist beliefs, caused some tensions within the NLR. Prison officials have noticed two factions in the Nazi Low Riders: one that supports its older, partially Latino membership, and another that only wants pure white members, like the AB.

Michael "Snake" Bridge, a 36-year-old serving a sentence for attempted murder, witness intimidation and narcotics charges, has pushed for the NLR to abandon its alliance with the AB. But another NLR leader, Joseph "Blue" Lowry, 30, has adopted an AB-style line, calling for cleaning drugs and "race traitors" from the group

So it looks like there is a fairly large Latino membership within the NLR.
Whats the deal with thar?
HAHA cleaning race traitors from their group. Were the hell would the AB be without the Mexican Mafia having their back?

If the AB wants to clean themselves from drugs and "race traitors" they should stop doing business with the Mexican Mafia dopers.