Gangs on East Side of Los Angeles

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Gangs on East Side of Los Angeles

Unread post by vt » August 28th, 2003, 6:48 am

Y.G. is the guamanians that you know in C.A.P. are they active, because i'm guamanian, and i would like to know... Also there's even Bloods and Crips in the Island of Guam. Bloods and Crips are everywhere.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2003, 8:09 am

lol last time i saw a nigga from cross atlantic he got jump by my lil cousin at the compton station near the bus stop , it was last may and the security saved his ass from being killed cause they was jumpin' on his head and kickin'it like it was a ball ,they say cross atlantic crossed the hood on the wall that was the main reason why the lil nigga got knocked ,that reminded me the good ol' bangin' days that was fun then they ended throwin rocks and empty bottles at the security lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 28th, 2003, 11:57 am

Y.G. wrote:YEAH THE OUTLAW 20'S IS PRETTY DEEP AND THE REST OF THE HOODS YALL MENTIONED IS PRETTY MUCH FULL OF RIDAS.
The Outlaw 20s are NOT deep at all. The are one of the smallest blood hoods on the eastdide. The Be Bop Watts are smaller but the Outlaw 20s are not deep in 2003.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 29th, 2003, 1:35 am

TO RESPOND TO CASPER FIRST I WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT THE SAME PERSON THATS MY NI99A LIL "P" THAT NI99A IS A HOG AND HAS PUT IN WORK FOR HIS HOOD. YOUR COUSIN AND WHO EVER IT WAS BROKE HIS JAW BECAUSE WHEN I BEED AT THE HOSPITAL I COULDN'T LOOK, BUT FIRST THING WHEN HE LEFT THE HOSPITAL WE WAS OUT LOOKIN FIVE DEEP. TO RESPOND TO VT. THE FOOLS THAT I KNOW THERE ACTIVE EVEN A FEMALE I KNOW.
P.S. I CAME ACROSS SOME OUTLAWZ 20'S OR MAYBE THEY REALLY WASN'T FROM THERE THEY WERE JUST TALKIN THE TALK.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 29th, 2003, 6:55 am

no shitth ??? you knew the nigga from cross atl ??? lolololol he was a tall young lil nigga i remember he was wearin' a white stocking on his head , it was few days after 5 may around the 6 or 7 , yall knew who did it ? i'm sure yall though about another hood no ? tell me about it ? lol

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 30th, 2003, 8:33 am

Eastside Miller Gangster and Athens Park .. can anyone tell me where the hoods of these gangs are ? It's somewhere near Compton on 120th Street,that's all i know.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 30th, 2003, 9:04 am

miller 105 frwy\120st\avalon\central
athen 120\avalon\figueroa\132 st

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 1st, 2003, 2:03 am

YOU SAID A TALL NI99A MY HOMEBOY LIL "P" IS SHORT AND GUAMIAN HE HAS LONG HAIR, BUT HE GOT JUMPED BY SOME NI99AZ FROM YOUR HOOD.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 1st, 2003, 4:52 am

Where is exacty the Pueblos hood ? And why they beefin with Blood Stone Villain ?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 24th, 2004, 3:37 am

Hey Alonso, the name for this thread is "Gangs on East Side of L. A." but when you read the thread it's all pertaining to Crip and Blood sets over in South & West L. A.

No dissing on C's and B's but why don't you at least change the title or should I throw down my E.L.A. info here?

Clarify por favor...Impala

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » January 27th, 2004, 7:35 pm

Impala, u know anybody from Los Nietos?

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:15 pm

alonso wrote:
Y.G. wrote:YEAH THE OUTLAW 20'S IS PRETTY DEEP AND THE REST OF THE HOODS YALL MENTIONED IS PRETTY MUCH FULL OF RIDAS.
The Outlaw 20s are NOT deep at all. The are one of the smallest blood hoods on the eastdide. The Be Bop Watts are smaller but the Outlaw 20s are not deep in 2003.
Yeah thas True.........They Started from NHB20's , They even throw it up the same way........

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » January 29th, 2004, 4:48 pm

D. wrote:Who can tell me something about East Coast ? I know it's a huge gang with many different subsets.I wondered if anyone can get into detail about that?

Also I'd like some information on Blood Stone Villian and Mad Swan.
Thank you.
Are you talking about the East Side of Los Angeles or the East Side of South Central?

Gangs in ELA are almost all Latino. You got White Fence, Maravilla (theres about 8 plus others that aren't active), Lil Valley, Lil EastSide, Geraghty Loma, Primera Flats, Cuatro Flats, East LA 13, East LA Rifa, Rascals Trece, Stoners Trece (probly arent active anymore), EverGreenBombs, Hazard Grande, VNE, Diamond Street, and Clarence Street.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 30th, 2004, 12:52 am

Hey deeznutz (gotta smile when I read your name)
Yeah, know plenty of homies from here "Los Nietos". Been living here since I was 14. Jumped by C.R. first day I moved here, so my homies and my enemies was almost made for me from the first day. Was invited to a party when I was a youngster to get jumped in to L.N. Chose not to and respected for it. I'm older now so mostly know and know about the older vatos (the 80's) but just from living here in this little varrio (chico pero picoso-pocos pero locos) know lot of the youngsters too. Why you ask? you know someone from L.N.?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 30th, 2004, 1:48 am

say impala, i had forgotten all about canta ranas till you just mentioned it. i use to know some gente over there, the segovias, sonny (rip), his carnala pearl and his other brother alfred(not sure if thats his name)...me and my homies use to go down there about 15 or 20 years ago.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 30th, 2004, 10:40 pm

Heared of them, didn't know them. Someone told me they were into chiva.

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 1:06 pm

HEY D,WHY DO YOU EVEN WANNA KNOW ABOUT THOSE GANGS ANYWAYZ,YOU LIVE IN AMSTERDAM.THE BIGGEST GANG IN EAST LA ARE LOS VATOS LOCOS SINCE 72 AND ALWAYS.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 31st, 2004, 2:11 pm

DREAMER HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND HOMES? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOS VATOS LOCOS? THAT IS NOT THE BIGGEST GANG IN EAST LOS. PLEASE POST SHYT YOU KNOW ABOUT AND NOT SOME WRONG SHYT! ALRATO

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » January 31st, 2004, 7:09 pm

YEAH I BET YOU WOULD KNOW SAMDOOBIE LIVING IN MINNESOTA,I WAS WRONG ONE OF THE BIGGEST MIGHT BE 18TH STREET.MY BAD HOMES LOL K VATO CHILL

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 1st, 2004, 10:48 am

Impala,
my x-wife's fam lives in Los Nietos right on Perkins St. I've kicked it and smoked with Snoopy, Silent,Cubby, Silent2, Oso, and Puppet. They used to stay at the last house at the end of the street and above the store on the corner. I know bout the LN/CR thang!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 1st, 2004, 12:26 pm

alonso wrote:
capone2 wrote:a real gangsta. to answer your question about the east coast crip there are many sets. we have 1st east coast 59st east coast 62st east coast 66st east coast 68st east coast 69st east coast 76st east coast 89st east coast 97st east coast q102st east coast 118st east coast 190st east coast 200blocc east coast s.o.s east coast.... we have alot of enemies are main enemies are kitchen crip, broadway gangster crip, compton avenue crip, madd swanns, athens park bloods, they have a new gang called tmg toast murder gang which includes main street mafia crips, broadway gangster crips, avalon gangster crips, we are the second or third largest crip gang the first is 18th st ...[/b]
1st Street East Coast does not exist anymore nor do they have a hood any more since the late 1980s. It has been over 10 years since they have been active. They should be listed under inactive barrios. The projects, Aliso Village, where they used to be does not exist anymore. They destroyed the projects in 2001.
....1ST EAST COAST STILL EXIST, THEY JUST DONT HAVE A HOOD....THEY FIRST MOVED TO 60 HOOD IN THE LATE 80S', THEN/NOW LIVE IN PARKSIDE 40 HOOD......

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 2nd, 2004, 12:55 am

deezenutz, q-vo.

Small world que no? Snoopy is my best carnals younger brother David (Huero). If you met David, you won't forget him because he's paralyzed from the neck down. Yeah I know the others too but not like I know Snoopy. The "thang" has calmed down a bit lately which is good.

The guys I know well and consider homies and not just know who they are..are: Snoopy/Gabriel
Small Fry/David
Boxer/Richard
Apache/Ruben
Dreamer/Ray
Sneaks/Jesse
Marky
Weasel
Stomper

The veteranos: Chucky, Lulu, lil Juice/Charley and Negro/Tony

No point in mentioning all the vatos who already came and went from the old days, either settled down and moved, torcidos, or died.

I'm older then Snoopy so I may or may not have known who your ex was.

Take it easy bro, Impala

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 2nd, 2004, 5:12 pm

Yo Impala,
the Snoopy I am talking about name iz Steve. He's older like 30. He stays on Perkins. Right next 2 the train tracks.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 2nd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Dreamer wrote:HEY D,WHY DO YOU EVEN WANNA KNOW ABOUT THOSE GANGS ANYWAYZ,YOU LIVE IN AMSTERDAM.THE BIGGEST GANG IN EAST LA ARE LOS VATOS LOCOS SINCE 72 AND ALWAYS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WHAT AN IDIOT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PLUS THERE ISNT ANY XV3 IN EAST LOST FOOLIO

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » February 2nd, 2004, 6:14 pm

GIBBY HABLAME COMO HOMBRE PINCHE NINO,I BET YOUR JUST 11 LITTLE PUTIYO.QUE CABRON ME VAS A CHINGAR CON TU ABUELO.HE PINCHE MARIMACHO.ORALE WEY.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 2nd, 2004, 6:18 pm

Dreamer, homeboy you better relax,ese..You are net banging on a fellow carnal and we don't do that shyt to each other on here. This website is for information and questions. Relax, homie, I know its freezing ass cold in Chicago but you cant let your frustrations come out. First off, you were posting wrong shyt about East Los and Gibby IS FROM EAST LOS> So don't get all crazy cause you would be the same way if someone posted wrong shyt about Chi-Town. Drink a beer and chill homeboy....

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 2nd, 2004, 9:08 pm

deezenuttz, goes to show you LN aint that small. You're right don't know him. Still a trip that you're out in Colorado and you ask if I know anyone from LN and that's exactly where I live. The liquor store on the Perkins corner and all, that's trippy!
I know some people call Gabriel "Snoops" too. Was the Snoopy you knew from LN? or did he just live here? Did you know Poyo?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 2nd, 2004, 10:21 pm

Gibby lived the life for real with a traditional barrio Dreamer for years. He is knowledgeable and is a man so if you have got some bad info don't lash out just cause he tripped on it a little. Relax, learn, and trade info. Peace.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 3rd, 2004, 10:38 am

Dreamer wrote:HEY D,WHY DO YOU EVEN WANNA KNOW ABOUT THOSE GANGS ANYWAYZ,YOU LIVE IN AMSTERDAM.THE BIGGEST GANG IN EAST LA ARE LOS VATOS LOCOS SINCE 72 AND ALWAYS.
You watch to many movies mocoso LOL

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » February 3rd, 2004, 3:37 pm

GIBBY wrote:
You watch to many movies mocoso LOL
Funny.But to answer the question,the shit just interests me.I got a few cousins from the left coast that bang,they don't live in L.A though.

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 3rd, 2004, 9:25 pm

yo,Impala
I don't know Poyo. I didn't know all of em. I used to jus kick over there the fam. Snoopy wasn't no hard core banger that I know of.I remember a vet named Gigante. They told me he was hard core. I used 2b the only Black up in there but nobody ever tripped on me. You know Gus?
Stay up homie!

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 8th, 2004, 1:37 am

deezenutz, hey homie, sorry 'bout gettin' back so late. Yeah, I known Gus..if it's Gus Covarubias, an older vato, maybe in his 40's you talking about. Heard of Gigante but never met him or nothing.

Los Nietos is a small hood when you compare it to the others but it's also big enough with several generations that we could know different people.

Perkins, Burke, Orange, Walnut and Rivera is the heart of LN and considered LN "Viejo". Across Norwalk Blvd. is considered LN "Nuevo" and across Slauson on the southside of Norwalk is LN "Our Track" and down where I live around Pioneer High is LN "The Hood"; so yeah it's small compared to Monster gangs like Florencia, White Fence, El Monte Flores and even medium sized gangs like King Kobras or CR but it aint no little klika either.

Keep warm out there in cold-ass Colorado, stay strong.

Impala

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”