Whats the most dangerous motercycle club out there?

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
wwzuidsv

Whats the most dangerous motercycle club out there?

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:28 am

what bikers are running it?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » July 23rd, 2005, 3:23 pm

Hells Angels

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » July 23rd, 2005, 3:43 pm

Trey wrote:Hells Angels
^^^

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 23rd, 2005, 3:54 pm

Mongols

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » July 25th, 2005, 1:21 pm

its the angles.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 25th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Hells Angels, i was once drinking with one of their higher members over here.....crazy people.

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shadow » July 27th, 2005, 3:49 pm

I think you can find different answers wherever you go. It may be the Hells Angels where you live but some areas are strongholds for other clubs. For instance where I stay they do not have a presence.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 2nd, 2005, 4:24 am

Mongols, no Angels, no Mongols etc!!!! lol

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 2nd, 2005, 8:54 am

The Mongols thrive on violence they would rather bash someones head then make money. The Mongols are not really that organized. The Mongols are basically gangbangers on bikes. When it comes to having killers the Angels don't compare to the Mongols.

The Angels are more peaceful and alot more business oriented. When it comes to making money the Angels have no competition.

This quote is from a guy who used to ride with the Mongols.

First the Mongols are a much more violent gang. They have more than their share of convicted felons and members with "heart". Heart means people who will willingly KILL for the gang. Their members often come from Latino gangs from LA who grew up gang banging and who bring that mentality to the Mongols.

I road with the Mongols for three years to Laughlin. Each year we would take fifty or more Mongols to the Flamingo to intimidate or humiliate the Angels. We would walk through the crowd mad dogging the Angels and their groupies. We would circle in a defensive manner and pick out Angels to mad dog. We did this just to show the Angels who was really in charge.

I road with the Mongols to Cross roads in Berdoo after the Angels put out the word that they were going to start shooting Mongols off their bikes if they caught them riding in Berdoo. We took over their strong hole and humiliated them for several hours in front of their groupies just to show them that we were in charge even in their own back yard. We did the same thing in Phoenix AZ, and the list goes on and on.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 2nd, 2005, 7:23 pm

Look thats just one guys account, dont be fooled into thinking the Angels are just businessmen, if it ever went down for real the Mongols would get samshed bigtime.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 2nd, 2005, 7:37 pm

DC wrote:Look thats just one guys account, dont be fooled into thinking the Angels are just businessmen, if it ever went down for real the Mongols would get samshed bigtime.
Yeah, I guess that's why the Mongols have a chapter in HA territory Oakland because their so scared of the Angels LOL. And the guy who said that about the Mongols actually road with the Angels first.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:33 pm

Hells Angels, thats for sure. But they're gay, no offence to them.

"Let's Hit The Road, Faggots!!!!!!"

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 3rd, 2005, 8:06 pm

Are you for real Kcf, If I were you I wouldn't go saying shit like that out aloud.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 4th, 2005, 1:09 pm

Jks, Jks, Jks. I was joking. I know me and my friends have beef with the triads, i mean we had alot of fights with them on our terretory, 200 people at once each time minor with baseball bats and knives and chains and brass knuckles and shit , major goes to 1000 people with guns and shit. I know we might have beef with 18th street because one of my friends had a fight with 2 latin guys on a bus at jane and finch and they cut his neck with a switch blade or pocket knife. Also i am not so sure but we might have beef with hells angels, or are we with them, one of them got hurt crashing into a car that had my friends in them but i am not sure, maybe i heard wrong.

WhiteWolve

Unread post by WhiteWolve » August 5th, 2005, 5:43 am

Jks, Jks, Jks. I was joking. I know me and my friends have beef with the triads, i mean we had alot of fights with them on our terretory, 200 people at once each time minor with baseball bats and knives and chains and brass knuckles and shit , major goes to 1000 people with guns and shit. I know we might have beef with 18th street because one of my friends had a fight with 2 latin guys on a bus at jane and finch and they cut his neck with a switch blade or pocket knife. Also i am not so sure but we might have beef with hells angels, or are we with them, one of them got hurt crashing into a car that had my friends in them but i am not sure, maybe i heard wrong.
Haha

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 6th, 2005, 7:02 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe, you are a fucking cartoon character.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 7:11 pm

WhiteWolve wrote:
Haha
Yo, fucc, why are you laughing, if you get beaten by 20 people with guns, bats, and knives or get your throat slit, you wouldn't be happy either.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 7:12 pm

DC wrote:kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe, you are a #%@�%@ cartoon character.
And you, what in the blue hell do you mean????? Cartoon character?!?!?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » August 8th, 2005, 6:20 pm

Angels. Plain and simple.

Although I wouldnt take the mongols lightly.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 9th, 2005, 11:16 am

DC wrote:kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe, you are a #%@&#%@ cartoon character.
yeah thats for sure.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 15th, 2005, 1:59 am

I would have to say as a whole, HA.

On an individual basis, like one on one, I would say its a toss up between a Vago and a Gypsy Joker.

sinner666

Unread post by sinner666 » May 16th, 2008, 12:31 am

MONGOLS!

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » May 16th, 2008, 10:17 am

Depends where you at.

I heard about the Mongols but only because I got fam in LA. They had a war with the Surenos but apparently that got squashed or died down... not sure.

It's a trip that Mongols are recruiting Surenos into their biker gang, some weird shit right there. Some of the more traditional sur gangs didn't like that. I heard their full name is the Mongol Raiders... they got chapters from down south to up north in Cali. Harpy's was the other way around... bikers turning into Surenos.

Go to the East Coast, and they'll probably ask WTF is a Mongol. Outlaws and the Bandidos are two biker gangs I heard are from the East Coast. Outlaws one of the Big 5, so they international now... Japan, Ireland, UK, Canada.

the angels are basically everywhere they sell motorcycles, international too. their the big bulleye's for most MC gangs because they are one of the biggest and most well known to even non-bikers.

You want to get recognized? Fuk up a HA.

Mongols got put on the map for taking SurCal from the HA's. In all fairness, when have you seen a HA cruising in LA? My guess is HA's weren't deep there anyway.

Mr.Bungle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Bungle » May 25th, 2008, 1:04 am

Whatever happened too the Outlaws? They were just on Gangland. Killed a lot of Angels. They merge with another MC? Shouldn't have too, they controlled the midwest and a lot of the east minus Pagan territory.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 25th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Mr.Bungle wrote:Whatever happened too the Outlaws? They were just on Gangland. Killed a lot of Angels. They merge with another MC? Shouldn't have too, they controlled the midwest and a lot of the east minus Pagan territory.
I believe the Outlaws remain an independent group. They, along with the Hells Angels, Pagans, and Bandidos are considered by the FBI to be the four major outlaw motorcycle gangs in the U.S.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 25th, 2008, 2:33 pm

There are Mongols on the East Coast, they got into it with the Philly Mob(LCN) a while back.

Mr.Bungle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Bungle » May 25th, 2008, 9:26 pm

Did Philly run to the Pagans?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 26th, 2008, 10:21 pm

No it was the pagans they got into with years ago wasn't it?
Joey Merlino's dad did some crazy stuff like smashed a few of their bikes after a run in.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 27th, 2008, 12:55 am

The Philadelphia family has usually had a good working relationship with the Pagans. There have been a few minor scraps here and there but nothing serious. The Pagans were some of the mob's main distributors back when Scarfo controlled the supply of P2P for meth in the city. Joey Merlino still has a good relationship with the gang.

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 1st, 2008, 7:55 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Jks, Jks, Jks. I was joking. I know me and my friends have beef with the triads, i mean we had alot of fights with them on our terretory, 200 people at once each time minor with baseball bats and knives and chains and brass knuckles and shit , major goes to 1000 people with guns and shit. I know we might have beef with 18th street because one of my friends had a fight with 2 latin guys on a bus at jane and finch and they cut his neck with a switch blade or pocket knife. Also i am not so sure but we might have beef with hells angels, or are we with them, one of them got hurt crashing into a car that had my friends in them but i am not sure, maybe i heard wrong.
You sound like someone out of GTA3. :roll: