What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What The Mexicans Trying To Prove

Unread post by DiaBo » August 8th, 2005, 5:57 am

What the deal with the mexicans killing black folks in there neigbrohood what the black people done to them?

Does the young mexicans get influenced by mexicans killing black people?

Does anybody try to stop it?

ak-48

Unread post by ak-48 » August 8th, 2005, 7:25 am

I belive it's about neighbourhood pride. Mexicans taking over black hoods like South Central, Compton, Florence etc. Black people don't like the fact 'their' terroritories are no longer untouchable and take few guys away, in the name of revenge mexicans blast few black people a day or two after.

Just my 3 cents.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 8th, 2005, 7:49 am

ak-48 wrote:I belive it's about neighbourhood pride. Mexicans taking over black hoods like South Central, Compton, Florence etc. Black people don't like the fact 'their' terroritories are no longer untouchable and take few guys away, in the name of revenge mexicans blast few black people a day or two after.

Just my 3 cents.
*I hear what you're saying, but mexicans/chicanos are blasting on black folks in such a higher number, to where it is no longer about simple gang rivalry, or tit-for-tat retaliation, seeing as how many ese gang members, when they attack black folk, aren't doing so out of personal revenge, but racial hatred...

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 8th, 2005, 9:32 am

Did MS-13 ever get involved in killing black folks?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 8th, 2005, 10:35 am

I GUESS IF THIS CONTINUE THIS WOULD MAKE MEXICANS BLACK FOLK NEW ENEMY LIKE WHITES IN THE DAYZ!

DOES ANYBODY KOW IF THIS EPIDEMIC IS SPREADING FROM VARIOUS REGIONS?

THE SOUTH, MIDWEST, NORTHWEST, SW, EAST COAST, SE STATES

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 8th, 2005, 10:54 am

It already happened mexicans are there enemies.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 8th, 2005, 11:33 am

100 wrote:I GUESS IF THIS CONTINUE THIS WOULD MAKE MEXICANS BLACK FOLK NEW ENEMY LIKE WHITES IN THE DAYZ!

*In Las Vegas, where you have a lot of surenos from southern cali migrating to this place, you're beginning to see a lot of racial, and overt racial tensions. Many times, if you're black, and walking across the street, an ese will speed up many times intentionally, at the very least to scare you, or at worst-to run over you.

In the LV, blacks know not to speak to mexicans. And with many mexicans, especially mexican men, the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're fucking black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!

But black men better not dare touch their women...

I guess in the end, men really don't mix their pussy with their politics!!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 11:52 am

TheReal wrote:the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're #%@&#%@ black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!
That's somewhat true. I have had black girlfriends but for the most part, I treated with respect and, I wouldn't of not been with them if, I was racist. And they would of been with me if they saw me as a racist. I doubt too many true racist have sex with other races.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 11:54 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
TheReal wrote:the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're #%@&#%@ black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!
That's somewhat true. I have had black girlfriends but for the most part, I treated with respect and, I wouldn't of not been with them if, I was racist. And they would of been with me if they saw me as a racist. I doubt too many true racist have sex with other races.
Damn! Why doesn't Alonso put a damn edit button here?

That's somewhat true. I have had black girlfriends but for the most part, I treated them with respect and, I wouldn't of not been with them if, I was racist. And they would of NOT been with me if they saw me as a racist. I doubt too many true racist have sex with other races.[/

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 8th, 2005, 12:59 pm

Im surprise pueblos ain't racist toward black folks but anyway this just don't make any sense.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 8th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Fucc u Diabo

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 8th, 2005, 1:38 pm

GTS wrote:Fucc u Diabo
Homie why do you hate me so much.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » August 8th, 2005, 1:54 pm

TheReal wrote:
100 wrote:I GUESS IF THIS CONTINUE THIS WOULD MAKE MEXICANS BLACK FOLK NEW ENEMY LIKE WHITES IN THE DAYZ!

*In Las Vegas, where you have a lot of surenos from southern cali migrating to this place, you're beginning to see a lot of racial, and overt racial tensions. Many times, if you're black, and walking across the street, an ese will speed up many times intentionally, at the very least to scare you, or at worst-to run over you.

In the LV, blacks know not to speak to mexicans. And with many mexicans, especially mexican men, the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're #%@&#%@ black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!

a dude your whole post is a lie!! im in vegas on bunessnes right now, and mexicans mind there own busness and in vegas what they dont want is a war with any blacc gangs out here blacc gangs are the most active out in vegas and and on top of that ese's from vegas dont even like ese's from L.A so stop yo lies fool and about mexicans messing with blacc women most blacc women dont even like mexicans so stop it youll see more blacc men messing with mexicans women then the other way around,plus blac's stic toghter more in vegas.plus you got blacs from to many other places out here anyways who wont allow that.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 9th, 2005, 6:40 am

I was watching street gangs on the history channel when i was watching it they showed a mexican gang while the mexicans was hanging out one mexican was beboping with his mouth the other was rapping.

Then a young black boy came out of nowhere hanging with them then it was a other group of black boyz hanging out with them.

What gang was this why the mexicans can't get along like those mexicans get along with blacks.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 9th, 2005, 6:46 am

tysuave wrote:
TheReal wrote:

In the LV, blacks know not to speak to mexicans. And with many mexicans, especially mexican men, the only time they have anything to do with black folks, is if they're #%@&#%@ black women, which many of them have a taste for, but yet they still hate the black collective. Go figure!!!

a dude your whole post is a lie!! im in vegas on bunessnes right now, and mexicans mind there own busness and in vegas what they dont want is a war with any black gangs out here black gangs are the most active out in vegas and and on top of that ese's from vegas dont even like ese's from L.A so stop yo lies fool and about mexicans messing with black women most black women dont even like mexicans so stop it youll see more black men messing with mexicans women then the other way around,plus blac's stic toghter more in vegas.plus you got blacs from to many other places out here anyways who wont allow that.
*I don't care if you are on business in Vegas, because in the end, it doesn't mean you live in Vegas, or experience the shit that black folks who live in Vegas have to put up with. I have black relatives and friends who live in Vegas, who tell me this shit, so fuck you for calling me someone who's intentionally trying to lie and deceive the public! Secondly, about a month ago, an old military friend of mine from the midwest (Detroit) visited me for about a week, and this fool claimed that my stories about blacks and mexicans rioting in high schools against one another, and on the streets, were fictitious, just because he noticed that blacks and mexicans stuck to themselves, DUH!!!!

This fool's yearly visits to L.A., even if it involved him doing business out here for a substantial amount of time, doesn't take away from the true reality of what a black native Los Angelino will experience and know, as well as what a black native of Las Vegas, which can be perceived differently by those who are just visiting for business, or pleasure purposes.

And as far as black women getting with mexican men in Vegas, well-I'VE SEEN THAT SHIT HAPPEN A LOT, SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I also know of, and do know, black women in L.A, and throughout cali, getting with mexican/chicano, or other men who are classified as latino/hispanic, fool! Just because you have more black men who go outside their race, doesn't take away from the fact that you have black women who don't go outside theirs!

Neither does it take away from what I've said concerning the fact that mexican/chicano men become upset when they see a black man with their women, even though they themselves, or mexican/chicanos whom they know, will unashamedly get with, date, fuck, or in some instances marry, BLACK WOMEN!

Again, I don't give a fuck what you are in Vegas for, because in the end, it still doesn't compromise my position, nor does it take away from anything I've said, in regards to the matter.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 10th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Mexicans love banging on blacks but they won't bang on asians.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 10th, 2005, 1:53 pm

DiaBo wrote:Mexicans love banging on blacks but they won't bang on asians.
Why because asians are so scary?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Its a slooow race war

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » August 10th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Just like all the old school white supremists used to say. The race war will start slow and between the non white races....I hope not. I like to see us not walk into those traps.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » August 10th, 2005, 3:40 pm

*I don't care if you are on business in Vegas, because in the end, it doesn't mean you live in Vegas, or experience the shit that black folks who live in Vegas have to put up with. I have black relatives and friends who live in Vegas, who tell me this shit, so fu-- you for calling me someone who's intentionally trying to lie and deceive the public! Secondly, about a month ago, an old military friend of mine from the midwest (Detroit) visited me for about a week, and this fool claimed that my stories about blacks and mexicans rioting in high schools against one another, and on the streets, were fictitious, just because he noticed that blacks and mexicans stuck to themselves, DUH!!!!

This fool's yearly visits to L.A., even if it involved him doing business out here for a substantial amount of time, doesn't take away from the true reality of what a black native Los Angelino will experience and know, as well as what a black native of Las Vegas, which can be perceived differently by those who are just visiting for business, or pleasure purposes.

And as far as black women getting with mexican men in Vegas, well-I'VE SEEN THAT SHIT HAPPEN A LOT, SO WHAT THE fu-- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I also know of, and do know, black women in L.A, and throughout cali, getting with mexican/chicano, or other men who are classified as latino/hispanic, fool! Just because you have more black men who go outside their race, doesn't take away from the fact that you have black women who don't go outside theirs!

Neither does it take away from what I've said concerning the fact that mexican/chicano men become upset when they see a black man with their women, even though they themselves, or mexican/chicanos whom they know, will unashamedly get with, date, fu--, or in some instances marry, BLACK WOMEN!

Again, I don't give a fu-- what you are in Vegas for, because in the end, it still doesn't compromise my position, nor does it take away from anything I've said, in regards to the matter.[/quote]

man first of all im in vegas right now as I write this I travel bac and fourth from riverside to vegas so I know and see whats craccin out here and like I said before you see more blac men with mexicans women then the other way around as a matter of fact I hooked up with this mexican girl last night I pulled up on her in trafic talked to her for a minuete and she got in the car with me with no problem it's nothin as for beef no blac gangs beef with mexican gangs out here it's not like in cali where they stay in the same hood on the west side out here it's at least 90% blac the mexicans stay in north town and the east side most of the gang killings happen on the west side and thats blac on blac for the most part out of high school, most mexicans and blacs get along when they have contact with each other no inosent blacs are getting shot out here by ese's for the most part if you dont bang a vegas hood then you all good the only time ive been triped on was by some more niggas from the land but the diffrence between me and you is you said someone told you and im here to see so miss me with the bull like the rest of your posts!

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » August 10th, 2005, 3:57 pm

lol stfu Them longos in LB stay funking with the Cambodians.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 11th, 2005, 5:52 am

man first of all im in vegas right now as I write this I travel bac and fourth from riverside to vegas so I know and see whats craccin out here and like I said before you see more blac men with mexicans women then the other way around as a matter of fact I hooked up with this mexican girl last night I pulled up on her in trafic talked to her for a minuete and she got in the car with me with no problem it's nothin as for beef no blac gangs beef with mexican gangs out here it's not like in cali where they stay in the same hood on the west side out here it's at least 90% blac the mexicans stay in north town and the east side most of the gang killings happen on the west side and thats blac on blac for the most part out of high school, most mexicans and blacs get along when they have contact with each other no inosent blacs are getting shot out here by ese's for the most part if you dont bang a vegas hood then you all good the only time ive been triped on was by some more niggas from the land but the diffrence between me and you is you said someone told you and im here to see so miss me with the bull like the rest of your posts!

*Bitch fuck you and your BS. I don't give a damn about your fantasy land, self denial stories, because for that matter, I know black fools in L.A. who say's that everything is gravy between blacks and mexicans, and these fools live here in L.A. I talked to this one young black lady who was born and raised in Compton just last week, and when I asked her whether or not there's any racial tensions at her high school, THIS DUMB CHICK DENIES IT!! She said that blacks and mexicans in Compton get along GREAT!! Yeah right!

Then I have this one homie who lives on the border between Long Beach and Compton (there right next door to each other), and this fool has a mexican girlfriend. As a matter of fact, this fool only deals with latino type women anyway, and has several children by these types of women, and according to him, in the ese hood he's dominated by, it's all made in the shade. Oh yeah, he'll admit to getting a few stares, but that's about all.

I also have a cousin who's from L.A., lives in Westwood and works in Century City, and when I tell him about the riots that are going on in L.A schools between blacks and mexicans, this fool looks at me as if he's not knowledgeable about a damn thing I'm talking about. Actually, truth be told, he acts all surprised and all, to be quite honest with you.

Man I can give you more examples than a little bit, but my ultimate point is the fact that it doesn't matter with many black folks, or just human beings period, in regards to what's going on in their communities, seeing as how many of them have their damn heads stuck in the sand, and just living their own lives, while not worrying about certain social crises within their own hood, unless it came to their front doorstep: THAT'S WHEN THESE FOOLS WILL BEGIN TO HOLLER ABOUT PAYBACK, UNITY, OR WHATEVER SHIT THEY DECIDE TO PUT FORTH.

And again, I don't give a damn whether or not you do visit Vegas, hell, I visit Vegas regularly, not for business, but for pleasure-and I myself have never experienced any of this black and brown tension that black folks that I know who live in Vegas, on a regular and consistent basis, speak of. My friends and relatives who live on the Westside, talk about the racial tensions, in regards to a few riots that occured between blacks and mexicans, at specific high schools; how one mexican/chicano L.V. public official, when referring to the public system out there, referred to black folks as "niggers;" how at a lowrider show a couple of years ago, some mexicans got in a shootout with some blacks, because the eses felt that the black lowrider participants didn't belong.

Not only that, I know of mexicans in L.A., who use to live in Vegas, and they will admit that even though the racial tensions between blacks in Vegas, isn't the same as it is in L.A., it exists nevertheless. So again fool, you're not telling me shit about what you know, saw, or experience. Why? Because your life's experiences ain't the sum total of everyone else's, when it comes to how they perceive things fool!

So I guess in the end, you not only miss me with YOUR BS, but a fool like you is way off target!

In other words, YOU AIN'T TELLING ME SHIT!

Oh and by the way, just for some Vegas trivia heads out there, the eastside of Vegas at one time was predominantly black. As a matter of fact, the eastside of Vegas, is the spot that black folks originally landed in, when they first got to Vegas, during the early 30's...

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 11th, 2005, 12:01 pm

A lot of Black foos look like there banging even if there not so they get shot.

Unlike the Mexicans you can tell who bangs and who doesn't.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 11th, 2005, 1:07 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
lol

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Innocent Black from Africa shot by Latino gang members

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 11th, 2005, 3:52 pm

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2005/ ... ttack.html

Man Shot in Suspected Gang Attack
By Natasha Lee and Alicia Wittmeyer
Times Staff Writers

August 10, 2005

An Ethiopian immigrant was shot by a suspected gang member early Tuesday in Jefferson Park in what appears to be an unprovoked attack, Los Angeles police said.

Ghebremicael Asmelash, 21, was a passenger in a silver Honda Civic stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of Crenshaw and Adams boulevards about 12:30 a.m., when a black Honda Accord pulled up alongside the vehicle, said Lt. John Pasquariello.

The two men in the Accord asked Asmelash and his three friends where they were from, Pasquariello said.

When Asmelash responded "Ethiopia," one of the men got out of the Accord, walked over and shot Asmelash once in the chest at close range, Pasquariello said.

The suspects, who were described as Latino males in their 20s, then fled southbound on Crenshaw Boulevard.

"We believe with confidence" that the suspect belonged to a gang, Pasquariello said, although he declined to identify which gang police believed was involved.

The victim and his friends drove to Western Avenue and Washington Boulevard, where they stopped and called police, Pasquariello said.

Asmelash was then transported to a local hospital and was expected to survive, Officer Kristi Sandoval said.

"There's no question that these were not gang members," Pasquariello said of the victim and his companions, who were described as black males in their 20s. He added that investigators are still trying to determine the motivation for the shooting.

The violence may be connected to ongoing tensions between the city's Latino and black gangs, particularly in the area where the incident occurred, Pasquariello said.

Sometimes gang members will pick a random target, he said. "If they can't find a real gang member, they'll just shoot someone who fits their twisted guidelines.

"When a gang member is in a feud with another gang member, sometimes they'll pick a target out of opportunity that sometimes breaks down to race."

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » August 11th, 2005, 10:04 pm

for the real you know what fool the only thing real about you is that you is a real buster if anyone else notices in his post you allways say'ing what somebody told look buster just like I said in the last post the diffrence between me and you is you speak on what you heard and I go off of what I see now im through with this topic dont have time to argue over somthing usless expreeley when im right im out!

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » August 12th, 2005, 12:29 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Cuz most asians respect and recognize and stay low key and they dont f*k with u if you dont f*k with them. Blacks buncha loud mouth sh*t talkn motherf*kers.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 12th, 2005, 5:30 am

makaveli389 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

because most asians respect and recognize and stay low key and they dont f*k with u if you dont f*k with them. Blacks buncha loud mouth sh*t talkn motherf*kers.
*That's not the case at all, seeing as how mexicans/chicanos will roll up on innocent black civilians, who are low key, and aren't gang affiliated, and will still take them out, because they are some vile, pernicious, belowstairs, full of shit, evil devil muthafuckas that need to be etched off the face of the earth with with a quickness.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 12th, 2005, 5:40 am

[quote="tysuave"]

for the real you know what fool the only thing real about you is that you is a real buster

*The only thing real about you, is that you're a fake bitch, who lives with his head in the sand, because the reality of how things really are, is too scary for your fragile mind to handle...

-if anyone else notices in his post you allways say'ing what somebody told

*You're right fool! I am telling you what folks who live, and who were-many of them-born in the LV has told me. What? You think that I'm going to take the words of a sucker paul muthafucka like you, who only visits the LV for hedonistic pleasures and "business" solely, over the stories that folks who live, work, and were born in the L.V.? NEGRO, YOU GOTS TO BE OUT YOUR DAMN MIND!

Besides, I've told you before, that I myself have visited the L.V. on many of occasions, and have lived there personally, for about 6 months, so fool, you're not telling me a damn thing!

-look buster just like I said in the last post the diffrence between me and you is you speak on what you heard and I go off of what I see

*Your insight is so muddied by your own shit, and retarded observations, that anything you may have to say, in regards to any matter of importance-from what I'm able to observe-wouldn't be worth listening to, nor considering.

Oh, and as I said before, the only "buster," on this thread, is you BIOTCH! LOL!

-now im through with this topic dont have time to argue over somthing usless expreeley when im right im out!

*You may as well stop arguing, seeing as how you truly are "right" "out." RIGHT OUT YOUR DAMN MIND!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Innocent Black from Africa shot by Latino gang members

Unread post by TheReal » August 12th, 2005, 5:46 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2005/ ... ttack.html

Man Shot in Suspected Gang Attack
By Natasha Lee and Alicia Wittmeyer
Times Staff Writers

August 10, 2005

An Ethiopian immigrant was shot by a suspected gang member early Tuesday in Jefferson Park in what appears to be an unprovoked attack, Los Angeles police said.

Ghebremicael Asmelash, 21, was a passenger in a silver Honda Civic stopped at a traffic light at the intersection of Crenshaw and Adams boulevards about 12:30 a.m., when a black Honda Accord pulled up alongside the vehicle, said Lt. John Pasquariello.

The two men in the Accord asked Asmelash and his three friends where they were from, Pasquariello said.

When Asmelash responded "Ethiopia," one of the men got out of the Accord, walked over and shot Asmelash once in the chest at close range, Pasquariello said.

The suspects, who were described as Latino males in their 20s, then fled southbound on Crenshaw Boulevard.

"We believe with confidence" that the suspect belonged to a gang, Pasquariello said, although he declined to identify which gang police believed was involved.

The victim and his friends drove to Western Avenue and Washington Boulevard, where they stopped and called police, Pasquariello said.

Asmelash was then transported to a local hospital and was expected to survive, Officer Kristi Sandoval said.

"There's no question that these were not gang members," Pasquariello said of the victim and his companions, who were described as black males in their 20s. He added that investigators are still trying to determine the motivation for the shooting.

The violence may be connected to ongoing tensions between the city's Latino and black gangs, particularly in the area where the incident occurred, Pasquariello said.

Sometimes gang members will pick a random target, he said. "If they can't find a real gang member, they'll just shoot someone who fits their twisted guidelines.

"When a gang member is in a feud with another gang member, sometimes they'll pick a target out of opportunity that sometimes breaks down to race."
*And you still have muthafuckas in here like tysuave, and the rest of his crew, who try to convince themselves, others, and me, that I'm wrong in my assessment when it comes to mexican/chicano gang members, and the racist/white supremacist/nazi/aztlanista/genocidal agenda, they have for the black community-seeing as how they exclusively target anything that's black, just because they're black: taking the violence between black and brown, outside of the realms of mere gang warfare, but racial violence! FUCK ALL OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES WHO DENY THE TRUTH, AND CONDEMN THE PRAGMATIC REALITY THAT BLACK FOLKS MUST INDEED FORM SELF-DEFENSE MILITIAS, AND TAKE VENGEANCE NO MATTER WHAT THE COST, ON THESE SURENO DEVIL BASTARDS!

I know what the fuck I'm talking about, so you pussies can go to hell with your BS...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 12th, 2005, 11:08 am

im black but i think they are saying for the future of califa! get the fuckk outta here-thats what they are saying and lets be real if there was a city wide race war with meztizos/amerindians vs blacks who would win this bloody war with no whites involve and no police no nothing just meztizos.amerindians fighting for ground!

or fuck latinos(all) vs black people(all)

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 12th, 2005, 11:11 am

makaveli389 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

because most asians respect and recognize and stay low key and they dont f*k with u if you dont f*k with them. Blacks buncha loud mouth sh*t talkn motherf*kers.
that's true too. you dont fuck with ppl they wont fuck with you. thats true for most people.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » August 12th, 2005, 12:42 pm

se11 wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

that's true too. you dont fu-- with ppl they wont fu-- with you. thats true for most people.
*What racist sureno devils call "respect" and someone who "recognize-" is tantamount to someone who bows down to their aggression, and presence, just because they are mexican/chicano. In other words, if black folks were to act like punks, who cower in fear, when it comes to the presence of mexicans/chicanos, then these black folks will be considered "good niggers."

However with me, I'd rather cut my own throat, than to be a devil's "good nigger" any day...