LA

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LA

Unread post by J-Hogg » August 9th, 2005, 9:35 pm

whats it like in LA today.i hear theres not much crip & blood violence anymore.it's jus black gangs vs mexican gangs.some mexican dude was talkin all this shit about how black gangs are gettin smoked bad these days by mexican gangs but i think he was being biase becuzz he is mexican & has family from mexican gangs.

so can i get a non-biased person who know what they're talkin about on the whole black vs brown thing.& maybe post some articles or somethin?holla

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » August 10th, 2005, 12:32 am

ITS STILL VERY MUCH CRIP AND BLOOD VIOLENCE BUT ITS ALSO ALOT OF BLACK AND HISPANIC VIOLENCE THAT HAS PICKED UP AND GOTTEN WORST

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 12:47 am

What about asians vs blacks or asians vs. hispanics? How is it with the asian gangs out there, i don't see any brown/east indian gangs on this site like the asian, black and sureno, anybody know of any brown/east indian gangs in los angeles? Do they do alot of violence there? What is the population of the east indian/brown gangs there in la.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 12:48 am

At least give me some names of the brown/east indian gangs.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 10th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Why arn't the bigger black gangs beefing with mexican varrios? Rollin 60's, Eight-Trays, Harlem 30's, IFG's, Grape Street Crips. Or am i missing something. I never hear about those hoods beefing with mexicans, just the smaller black gangs.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 10th, 2005, 11:49 pm

the biggest black gang thats funkin with Mexicans is the East Coast Crips and they r the biggest black gang in Los Angeles, they at war with Florencia 13

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 11th, 2005, 3:55 pm

I thought the 60's was the biggest? The ECC is made up of different sets though. I'm not sure, but i don't think all of the ECC sets are close together. Are you refering to only the 6 Pacc ECC?

I thought the Rollin 20's and the P Stones were the biggest ones going at it with mexicans.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 11th, 2005, 5:00 pm

all ECC sets combined make up the largest black gang in Los Angeles
followed by the Hoovers and then the 60s third.....

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » August 11th, 2005, 5:15 pm

NO ETG COME FIRST

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 11th, 2005, 9:49 pm

leftcoast wrote:all ECC sets combined make up the largest black gang in Los Angeles
followed by the Hoovers and then the 60s third.....
Yeah but, one of their sets is in Carson, the other near Watts. I don't see how you could include all of them in the 77th division/Newton area.

I'm just judging by the various maps i've looked at.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 12th, 2005, 12:30 am

i never said the 77th newton area, i said Los Angeles

and to the dude sayin ETG , they have the largest territory but they r around #4 when it comes to size in members

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 12th, 2005, 12:49 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:Why arn't the bigger black gangs beefing with mexican varrios? Rollin 60's, Eight-Trays, Harlem 30's, IFG's, Grape Street Crips. Or am i missing something. I never hear about those hoods beefing with mexicans, just the smaller black gangs.
\

Believe it or not, IFG is cool with 18th Street (rare for a bloods gang since Rollin 20s and BPS Bity and Jungles both beef with them, and because in the past, 18st used to ally with Crip and wear blue, BUT NOT ANYMORE THOUGH)

In fact, 18st is cool with most Inglewood bloods like IFG, CMG, etc., even though they do have beef with CPP.
Other 18st sets don't really like this.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » August 12th, 2005, 4:26 pm

put it like this the hoover and toast cum before us but the napps stay down we got a farwest nuttynorth s/s w/s bacwest every august 3rd the set get thicker, then the shotguns is thick too

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » August 12th, 2005, 4:27 pm

18street write c k on the walls go through the bullies hood and that shit is everywhere

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 13th, 2005, 6:16 am

De.Hunter wrote:put it like this the hoover and toast cum before us but the napps stay down we got a farwest nuttynorth s/s w/s bacwest every august 3rd the set get thicker, then the shotguns is thick too
I guess you're talking about the ETG.

And who are the napps? Farwest, nuttynorth, s/s, w/s, bacwest...are those clicks on ETG?

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » August 13th, 2005, 10:44 am

Yea those are different parts of the set naps are niggas who bang the n card

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » August 21st, 2005, 6:18 pm

leftcoast wrote:i never said the 77th newton area, i said Los Angeles

and to the dude sayin ETG , they have the largest territory but they r around #4 when it comes to size in members
Arn't all Hoover sets pretty much near each other? Unlike ECC sets which are spread out?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”