White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 16th, 2005, 3:20 am

you are all dumb f*cks who dont know shit, keep on typing your bull shit on this forum. fucking dumb teenage wannabes who dont know shit about whats happening in LA.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 16th, 2005, 7:14 am

DC wrote:You obviously haven't seen shit yet kid. Im over trying to educate you.
Are you for real? You talking about educating LA natives now? Aren't you in Australia or some shit...

For the most part, I met one white gangster who had actually been shot in the lungs and was a Sureno, but as far as 'white gangs' you're talkign about billabong shorts and flip flops homie. Sorry.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 16th, 2005, 7:50 am

DC wrote:Your kidding aren't you, to say that there are no white gangs in LA is like saying there are no white people living in LA, its that #%@&#%@ stupid.
You must live a sheltered lifestyle.
Shut the hell. Whites only join gangs in prison not outside and the only white gangs on the streets are skinheads and ain't even real gangs. Whites join mexican street gangs NOT white gangs because they don't exist.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 16th, 2005, 8:30 am

DC wrote:you are all dumb f*cks who dont know shit, keep on typing your bull shit on this forum. #%@&#%@ dumb teenage wannabes who dont know shit about whats happening in LA.
Yall made him cry.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 16th, 2005, 10:30 am

DC wrote:you are all dumb f*cks who dont know shit, keep on typing your bull shit on this forum. #%@&#%@ dumb teenage wannabes who dont know shit about whats happening in LA.
What a fag look who is talking bitch. I'm in LA everyday unlike you idiot who is nowhere near and gets all his from information from the internet.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 16th, 2005, 3:03 pm

HAHA, now when did I compare the White Skins gangs too the bloods ,crips or surenos. I said there were white gangs in LA like the, La Miirada Punks, Insane White Boys and the Suicidals. I never once said they were as big or as bad as the Sureno gangs, all I said was that there were white peckerwood gangs in LA. Gonzo said there were no white gangs in LA at all, now he says the only white gangs in LA are skins gangs, and thats who Ive been talking about the whole time.
But they aint a real gang because there not black or mexican....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 16th, 2005, 3:30 pm

Where are u from anyway?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 16th, 2005, 4:18 pm

Here is some solid statistics from a good source. This informations is from a valid site "Terror in our streets, A special report on gang violence in Southern California.

http://lang.dailynews.com/gangs/

"Long Beach has seen 127 gang-related murders since 1999. The city counts approximately 6,000 gang members in a complex mix of ethnicities. There are 48 Hispanic gangs in the city, 28 black gangs, 12 Asian gangs and two white gangs."

http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gangs/a ... p1main.asp

"And that's still true today, even though Latino gangs outnumber black gangs 209 to 152. There also are 31 Asian gangs; 16 are ''stoner'' gangs that tend toward Gothic dress and rave parties; and eight are white gangs. Together, the L.A. gangs have about 45,000 members, about half the total in all of Southern California."

http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gangs/a ... 1side1.asp

DC
Last edited by DC on August 16th, 2005, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 16th, 2005, 5:34 pm

DC wrote:HAHA, now when did I compare the White Skins gangs too the bloods ,crips or surenos. I said there were white gangs in LA like the, La Miirada Punks, Insane White Boys and the Suicidals. I never once said they were as big or as bad as the Sureno gangs, all I said was that there were white peckerwood gangs in LA. Gonzo said there were no white gangs in LA at all, now he says the only white gangs in LA are skins gangs, and thats who Ive been talking about the whole time.
But they aint a real gang because there not black or mexican....
3 white gangs in the entire LA area congrats on having basically ZERO of a "white gang" presence in LA.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 16th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Like I said on an earlier post, Im not into glorifying gangs Im just identifying what gangs are in LA and what are there activities, re-read the above post in which I have posted another link that actually states there are a total of 8 white gangs in LA and yes I know its nowhere near the 209 hispanic gangs in LA. Just stating facts.

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 16th, 2005, 6:26 pm

the wood street gangs can be just as tough and dangerous as the surenos, although there is alot less of them. They have guns and all that as well but they dont engage in turf wars so they msotly beat people up with weapons. And they will even fight the cops. The whites in prison are alot tougher than the other races cause to survive they need to be since there is less of them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 16th, 2005, 7:04 pm

White gangs are generally in areas that are dominated by hispanic gangs anyway, they tend to get on well together, but a white gang would never survive in an area dominated by black gangs.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 16th, 2005, 9:32 pm

lately there have been wars inside the prisons in cali between whites and hispanics.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2005, 8:45 am

Thanks for the update Wilbur.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2005, 8:46 am

And do you even know who fought at San Quentin last week? Your lil fantasy woods got their shit handed to them.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 17th, 2005, 8:53 pm

gts do you have a link/source?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 17th, 2005, 9:55 pm

GTS is a Norteno Groupie/Cheerleader. FAG

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 17th, 2005, 10:51 pm

GTS wrote:Thanks for the update Wilbur.

LMAO!!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 18th, 2005, 7:33 am

dc is a 'ab ryder of the free world' / confused Aussie. You been to LA once or twice or you just learn all your stuff on the web, or what?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 18th, 2005, 10:38 am

DC wrote:GTS is a Norteno Groupie/Cheerleader. FAG
lol alright featherwood

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 18th, 2005, 1:05 pm

DC wrote:GTS and Gonzo have no clue as too whats going on in LA county as well as the OC, to start with NLR and PENI are both street gangs as well as prison gangs and gangs like ,Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS and Suicidals do exist.
Its not about fantasising about white gangs its about the reality that these gangs are out there and on the rise in LA, and they have always been there. You guys are just so wrapped up in the idea that all gangs are Sureno's, Crips or bloods in LA and thats far from reality, they may be the majority but there are some hard ass white boys holding it down in the streets. I wish we had some more knowledgeable people that could confirm this on the forum, because at the moment people are just posting shit and they have no idea, GTS isn't even from LA yet he posts like he knows whats really happening.

DC
Damn you must be getting your research of the net or some shit. LADS, come on man. LADS are long over. I knew a few original Hollywod LADS, these dude were never on some gangster shit. Now the SS LADS did turn into a real gang and the majority of them are Chicanos. They were started by "Gangster" from WS LADS. They claim SUR in the pen. La Mirada Punks LOL What 5 meth heads running around hardley constitutes a gang. You think they have any presence in La Mirad you're dreaming. They mostly do dope on Whittier and Los Nietos. There is seriously only like 5 of them. Suicidals??? This isnt the 80s any more man. There AINT NO Suicidals in Venice anymore. That was a fad that came and went. Most of those dudes were Suicidal Tendecies groupies. If anything the hard white gang THAT ONCE exhisted in Venice was Venice White Boys but that shits gone too. Ive NEVER heard of Insane White Boys. Of course theres woods in places like SFV, Lakewood, etc but nothing in numbers and they sure ass hell aint banging. The glory days for all those punk rock gangs you mentioned ended in 89 LOL

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 18th, 2005, 1:17 pm

GIBBY wrote:
DC wrote:GTS and Gonzo have no clue as too whats going on in LA county as well as the OC, to start with NLR and PENI are both street gangs as well as prison gangs and gangs like ,Insane White Boys, La Mirada Punks, LADS and Suicidals do exist.
Its not about fantasising about white gangs its about the reality that these gangs are out there and on the rise in LA, and they have always been there. You guys are just so wrapped up in the idea that all gangs are Sureno's, Crips or bloods in LA and thats far from reality, they may be the majority but there are some hard ass white boys holding it down in the streets. I wish we had some more knowledgeable people that could confirm this on the forum, because at the moment people are just posting shit and they have no idea, GTS isn't even from LA yet he posts like he knows whats really happening.

DC
Damn you must be getting your research of the net or some shit. LADS, come on man. LADS are long over. I knew a few original Hollywod LADS, these dude were never on some gangster shit. Now the SS LADS did turn into a real gang and the majority of them are Chicanos. They were started by "Gangster" from WS LADS. They claim SUR in the pen. La Mirada Punks LOL What 5 meth heads running around hardley constitutes a gang. You think they have any presence in La Mirad you're dreaming. They mostly do dope on Whittier and Los Nietos. There is seriously only like 5 of them. Suicidals??? This isnt the 80s any more man. There AINT NO Suicidals in Venice anymore. That was a fad that came and went. Most of those dudes were Suicidal Tendecies groupies. If anything the hard white gang THAT ONCE exhisted in Venice was Venice White Boys but that shits gone too. Ive NEVER heard of Insane White Boys. Of course theres woods in places like SFV, Lakewood, etc but nothing in numbers and they sure ass hell aint banging. The glory days for all those punk rock gangs you mentioned ended in 89 LOL
And there you have it.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 18th, 2005, 1:58 pm

GIBBY wrote:

DC
That was cold blooded...............

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 18th, 2005, 7:24 pm

Gibby,
Since you know more than I, give us a run down on what wood gangs you know of in LA, I was under the impression that the La Mirada punks were much bigger.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 18th, 2005, 8:58 pm

The only groups on woods I know of are in San Fernando Valley, mainly Sylmar. There was some woods claiming East Side Lakewood but they havent kicked up dust for the longest. They wer actually mixed like the South Side LADS. SS LADS turned full on Surenos after. All thos other so called punk rock gangs you mentioned ended for the most part in the 80s. Some other were Burbank Punks (BPO) which turned into Surenos also aka Burbank Primeros. ANother one was FFF aka Fight For Freedom and also Sacred Reich aka SxR13. All these plus Suicidals, La Mirada Punks etc are a thing of the past. Im not saying any new shit cant pop up in predominatley white areas but I can tell you aint from LA nor have first hand knowledge of these gangs because they dont exhist anymore. Even when they were around they mostly faught against eachother, they werent trying to go up against any barrios.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 18th, 2005, 10:11 pm

What are you gonna do for fun when you're locked up in the joint, with 2 big Aryans making you airtight and no Internet to play on?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 18th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Invincible wrote:What are you gonna do for fun when you're locked up in the joint, with 2 big Aryans making you airtight and no Internet to play on?
Your a jackass.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 18th, 2005, 11:23 pm

A good friend of mine was tortured and killed by La Mirada Punks a few years back. They exist.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 18th, 2005, 11:44 pm

they exist udnerground in deep secret passages that run throug sewers and in order to go inside you have to have the secret password.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 18th, 2005, 11:54 pm

Who are these San Fer woods and how large are they, I thought the gang San Fers 13 owned that hood. Yes Gibby your right Im not from LA but I go there every year to visit friends and think its a great city, I like the beach areas like Venice, Santa Monica and Long Beach. The reason I ask these questions is that when I was in LA last I actually seen a fair few woods hanging around and was told by certain people they some run in gangs, Im just trying to work out where they are from and what they are involved in.

DC

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 19th, 2005, 8:42 am

DC wrote:Who are these San Fer woods and how large are they, I thought the gang San Fers 13 owned that hood. Yes Gibby your right Im not from LA but I go there every year to visit friends and think its a great city, I like the beach areas like Venice, Santa Monica and Long Beach. The reason I ask these questions is that when I was in LA last I actually seen a fair few woods hanging around and was told by certain people they some run in gangs, Im just trying to work out where they are from and what they are involved in.

DC
WHo are the SFV Woods? There SFV Woods thats who. Of course SF13 runs there barrio, and obviously SFV Woods aint in the barrio. Like I already said some of them are in Sylmar and otthers in the white part of SF Valley not SF the City. The SF Valley is huge and there are areas which are predominatley white. SFV Peckerwoods dont have a hood per se, but are spread around. They aint big either. As a matter of fact since you say youve seen woods in LA when you visit, chances are some of them are white cholos.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » August 19th, 2005, 8:49 am

By the way, where is it that your going in LA, when you come here, that your seeing all the woods? In any given week I might be in West Los, East Los, SGV,Harbor area etc. The last time I seen a tatted up wood was probally in the beginning up summer in downtown by Olvera St. He probally just got outta County Jail. Maybe they only come out when you visit LOL