Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Raymond Street Compton Crip

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 4th, 2004, 10:44 am

Whats up with them, r they deep, and if there active too.
can i get some info.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Raymond Street Hustler Compton Crip

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 4th, 2004, 3:28 pm

XRAY2 wrote:Whats up with them, r they deep, and if there active too.
can i get some info.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Raymond Street Compton Crip

Unread post by Y.G. » July 5th, 2004, 3:02 am

NAW THEY AIN'T REALLY DEEP, BUT THEY ARE TRYIN TO GET THEY REP RIDIN ON T.P.C.C.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 5th, 2004, 12:17 pm

they wont make it

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 5th, 2004, 6:06 pm

how much territory they have?
how many enemys they have besides tpcc?
who r they allies with.
and how long they been standin bangin world?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 7th, 2004, 12:30 am

I ALREADY GAVE U ALL THOSE INFOS ...BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I GAVE U

Anonymous20

Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 9th, 2005, 9:30 pm

Does anyone know about this neighborhood, Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips , I never seen them or their graffiti. I was sent this pic from Stamps. Check it out. Does any one know their boundaries. ???

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/raymondcompton.html

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 9th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Its Raymond Street Hustla's....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 10th, 2005, 1:17 am

YEAH THEY TURNED C.C. IN LIKE '96 OR '97. THEY BEEF BAD WITH THE TRAGNIEW PARK C.C.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 10th, 2005, 7:18 am

why did they tag red if they are Compton Crips?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » August 18th, 2005, 1:53 pm

[quote="alonso"]Does anyone know about this neighborhood, Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips , I never seen them or their graffiti. I was sent this pic from Stamps. Check it out. Does any one know their boundaries. ???

http://www.streetgangs.com/crips/raymondcompton.html[/quote]YES I DO KNOW THIS HOOD THEY JUST NORTH WEST OF THE NASTYS JUST NORTH EAST OF LANTANA THEY ARE AT MAC DONALD PARK WERE THEY BEEF WITH THE BLOCC BOYS WHO ARE BABY TRAGNEW AND THEY BEEF WITH LANTANA THIS HOOD IS WAY OLDER THAN WHAT YG IS SAYIN AND THEY ARE TO NUTTY WHAT WARD IS TO KELLY OR CHESTER TO SSCC THEY HOLD 3 BLOCC 1400 2100 2200 RAYMOND

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 18th, 2005, 10:02 pm

I aint never met nobody from there. Just burly started hearing about them. They must be a click off of one of them other larger Compton hoodz.

Didn't Know Lantana was still around. Always here about them in a past tence. Big Smurf from Santana was telling me they came from Lantana's...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2005, 1:29 am

bgCASPER wrote:
alonso wrote:Does anyone know about this neighborhood, Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips , I never seen them or their graffiti. I was sent this pic from Stamps. Check it out. Does any one know their boundaries. ???

YES I DO KNOW THIS HOOD THEY JUST NORTH WEST OF THE NASTYS JUST NORTH EAST OF LANTANA THEY ARE AT MAC DONALD PARK WERE THEY BEEF WITH THE BLOCC BOYS WHO ARE BABY TRAGNEW AND THEY BEEF WITH LANTANA THIS HOOD IS WAY OLDER THAN WHAT YG IS SAYIN AND THEY ARE TO NUTTY WHAT WARD IS TO KELLY OR CHESTER TO SSCC THEY HOLD 3 BLOCC 1400 2100 2200 RAYMOND
THEY HAVEN'T BEEN PUSHIN C.C. FOR THAT LONG HAVE THEY?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2005, 1:30 am

bgCASPER wrote:
alonso wrote:Does anyone know about this neighborhood, Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips , I never seen them or their graffiti. I was sent this pic from Stamps. Check it out. Does any one know their boundaries. ???

YES I DO KNOW THIS HOOD THEY JUST NORTH WEST OF THE NASTYS JUST NORTH EAST OF LANTANA THEY ARE AT MAC DONALD PARK WERE THEY BEEF WITH THE BLOCC BOYS WHO ARE BABY TRAGNEW AND THEY BEEF WITH LANTANA THIS HOOD IS WAY OLDER THAN WHAT YG IS SAYIN AND THEY ARE TO NUTTY WHAT WARD IS TO KELLY OR CHESTER TO SSCC THEY HOLD 3 BLOCC 1400 2100 2200 RAYMOND

A WHAT'S UP WITH THAT NASTY REMARK CASPER?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 20th, 2005, 11:21 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgCASPER"][quote="alonso"]Does anyone know about this neighborhood, Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips , I never seen them or their graffiti. I was sent this pic from Stamps. Check it out. Does any one know their boundaries. ???

[/quote]YES I DO KNOW THIS HOOD THEY JUST NORTH WEST OF THE NASTYS JUST NORTH EAST OF LANTANA THEY ARE AT MAC DONALD PARK WERE THEY BEEF WITH THE BLOCC BOYS WHO ARE BABY TRAGNEW AND THEY BEEF WITH LANTANA THIS HOOD IS WAY OLDER THAN WHAT YG IS SAYIN AND THEY ARE TO NUTTY WHAT WARD IS TO KELLY OR CHESTER TO SSCC THEY HOLD 3 BLOCC 1400 2100 2200 RAYMOND[/quote]

A WHAT'S UP WITH THAT NASTY REMARK CASPER?[/quote]sorry mister moderator LOLOLOLOL WELL ITS A NEW HOOD IN COMPTON BY THE GRAVE YARD ITS WERE THEY ALL REST IN PEACE

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 6:45 am

i kind of remember when they started.......they started in like 90 or 91, they where Raymond Street Hustlers (RSH) i went to school with them. I remeber this dude named nogood he was cool. they did turn compton crip way later, i dont remember when but they always been cool with nutty blocc. I even seen nutty blocc hit up NBCC RSHCC

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 2nd, 2006, 5:39 pm

Y.G. wrote:NAW THEY AIN'T REALLY DEEP, BUT THEY ARE TRYIN TO GET THEY REP RIDIN ON T.P.C.C.
weird Y.G the rays havent rolled through cypress or by the 159 in a couple months

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 3rd, 2006, 2:16 am

RSHCC been around since 1991, they werent claiming Crip till about 93 or 94, they got beef with lantana. YG is right they were tryin to get that rep by riding on TPCC. They tryin to come out of Nutty's shadow.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2006, 4:54 am

back when i was around in 03 they were more beefin with block boys than with the big niews ..so i came to wonder if that hood have big homies ?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 6th, 2006, 9:59 am

They got the niggas that been around since it formed, they probably in their late 20's. When RSH started up, their was another lil gang they had beef with called NFC (niggas from compton) RSH took them niggas out. You never know we could of had a NFCC today instead of a RSHCC LOL

Oh and for that guy that asked how come RSH hit up with red if their crips, iv'e seen alot of CC's hit up with red before it doesnt mean nothing.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2006, 9:00 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]They got the niggas that been around since it formed, they probably in their late 20's. When RSH started up, their was another lil gang they had beef with called NFC (niggas from compton) RSH took them niggas out. You never know we could of had a NFCC today instead of a RSHCC LOL

Oh and for that guy that asked how come RSH hit up with red if their crips, iv'e seen alot of CC's hit up with red before it doesnt mean nothing.[/quote]

lol funny but i think their name is compton bloc boys not only bloc boys its more cbb i mean they dont hit block boys compton crips they hit CBB and yeah one night just cause the homies met some taggers sprayin the hood in red 2 min later the hood was hit in red ...simple as that its nuthin more than a coicindence or ssum stuff like that ,peace

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » January 6th, 2006, 10:58 pm

that nigga casper got multipule personalitys man one second hes a real cc than he drops the ball and hes a 13 paris cc lol man u r a joke homie and thats real im sic of u actin like u now niggas from compton when someone say a name u like "i now cuzz" u must be twenty somethin ha ha U ARE THE CLEO THE FORTUNE TELLER OF THE NET GANG FORUM WORLD for some reason i seem to belive my nigga YG over U homeboy just by readin your post and his DONT EVEN TRY TO GET AT ME IM FROM W/S DU ROC GANGSTA CRIP 3X NOT 13 IN EGYPT BUT THE SAN GANGSTA VALLEY 626 i dont mean to get hostile homie im startin to feel what real niggas is sayin on here all that perpatraion needs to stop. you takin up space man, i remeber readin u left the hub at like 15 so thats 15 summers that u had to meet everyone in compton L.A. hell u even know niggas in my hood u must of been the lil bow wow of bangin at 15 to now that many folks my nigga just dont seem right that u r so infactuated with bangin that u put yourself out there to look like a fool when everyone know what u bout, whatever thats just my opinion i aint gonna respond to no bullsh-t i aint hatin onu either loco just confused tryin to figure u out thats it.

i also posted this in the wrong section but it's were it belongs now

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2006, 2:57 am

[quote="j-dizzle"]that nigga casper got multipule personalitys man one second hes a real cc than he drops the ball and hes a 13 paris cc lol man u r a joke homie and thats real im sic of u actin like u now niggas from compton when someone say a name u like "i now cuzz" u must be twenty somethin ha ha U ARE THE CLEO THE FORTUNE TELLER OF THE NET GANG FORUM WORLD for some reason i seem to belive my nigga YG over U homeboy just by readin your post and his DONT EVEN TRY TO GET AT ME IM FROM W/S DU ROC GANGSTA CRIP 3X NOT 13 IN EGYPT BUT THE SAN GANGSTA VALLEY 626 i dont mean to get hostile homie im startin to feel what real niggas is sayin on here all that perpatraion needs to stop. you takin up space man, i remeber readin u left the hub at like 15 so thats 15 summers that u had to meet everyone in compton L.A. hell u even know niggas in my hood u must of been the lil bow wow of bangin at 15 to now that many folks my nigga just dont seem right that u r so infactuated with bangin that u put yourself out there to look like a fool when everyone know what u bout, whatever thats just my opinion i aint gonna respond to no bullsh-t i aint hatin onu either loco just confused tryin to figure u out thats it.

i also posted this in the wrong section but it's were it belongs now[/quote]
well its your opinion ...
i don't rep compton or even bang i left that lifestyle years ago but i got time to kill between happy hours and work so i connect and all i knew all my life was gang related weither my family in the hub or my pj's in paris i grew up around gangs or familys or organised people than to reply your multipersonality shit we were two posters with casper id even 3 i'm the remaining and main one but dont get confused one was a real compton crips just dont want to be associated with that comedi wich is understandable ...now why u wanna try to figure what out ?no disrespect either from my side i can largely understand your point of view wich reflect the point of view of most people ...even mine ,but its internet...did i disrespected u in any of my posts ? no and i even respected u enuf to bring the truth ...peace and i do know people in compton and im 34 ..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » February 20th, 2006, 7:46 pm

raymonds are evil ass niggas and hella sneaky theyll kidnap your family cut there arms off leave em layin on raymond street with blue flags around them REAL SHIT CUZZZZZZZZ

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 23rd, 2006, 9:41 am

Nigga hit up the hood in red cause all they had was red paint, I'm assuming. Wallbangers aint picky, so dont trip.

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » December 29th, 2006, 7:03 pm

The Compton Raymond's (No Relations To The Los Angeles Raymond) Started In The Early 90's. They Were Young Hustlers Residing In The West Side Nutty Blocc's Off Raymond St., And Some Off Reeve's St.

The Compton Raymonds Were Mainly High School Students Claiming To Be Hustlers And Getting Their Money While Establishing There Own Little Area Within The Nutties. Some Members Claimed Two C's (Compton Crip) While Others Stayed Neutral Claiming Hustler Only.

In The Year Of 1992, You Could Find Raymond St. Hustlers Attending Gardena High School Were They Allied Up With The Nutty South Atlantic Compton Crip & Main Street's Who Were All At The Time Gangbanging & Riding On All Tragniew Park, Spook Town's, East Coast's, Tree Top's And Whoever Else Wanted Problems Or Was Not An Allie To The Gang.

Raymond St Hustler's Adopted Two C's (Compton Crip) Faster Then Most Are Saying They Did. Some Say The Nutties Gave Them Options, Some Say They Did It Because It Was Only Right!

After Making The Compton Crip Official Behind Their Name. The Raymond St Hustlers Started Making Enemies Immediately With What All Might Say Are "Nutty Enemies". Tragniew, Lantana, Farm Dog & 190 East Coast. While At The Same Time Linking Up With Money Makers Such As The Main Street's, South Side's & Atlantic Drive To Keep Their Currency Flowing.

In The Course Of Years The Raymond St Hustlers Have Had Numerous On & Off Beefs With Fellow Small West Side Compton Crips Such As The Tzones & Swamps, Which Both Seem To Only Die Out Once The Raymond St Hustlers Show Them What They Are Made Of.

Some Might Say That The Raymond St Hustlers Are Nothing More Then West Side Nutties Residing In The Same Hood But Under A Different Name, While Other Will Say Their The Raymond St Hustlers That Took Over Lantanas Hood, McDonald Park While Partnering Up With West Side Nutty To Control The West!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Sounds like a press release.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » December 29th, 2006, 10:30 pm

What ever happened to the Lantanas...I use to always here old heads in the system talk about'm....

LOL@press release....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 31st, 2006, 7:40 pm

still there, but even alonso back then didnt put them down on his map, but yeah part of their hood got taken from raymonds after victimized by the nuttys

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 31st, 2006, 11:46 pm

I wonder how the raymonds feel 'bout each otha

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 31st, 2006, 11:58 pm

I mean the LA and the CPT ones

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 2nd, 2007, 1:31 am

RSHCC ARE BANGIN ON NIGGAZ LIKE THAT THEY ONLY BEEFIN WITH HOODS THAT ARE SMALL AND WEAK.