Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Anonymous20

Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Whats active in Atlanta?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 8th, 2005, 5:12 pm

Dont think there are too many gangs in the city of ATLANTA. Unless its GAY gangs. Most of the hoods and gang infested areas are outside atlanta like Decatur, S.W.A.T.S., Gwennett, Westside.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 9th, 2005, 3:34 am

Any one been to Capital Homes, the projects near the University? I think there was a hood over there called "Zone" or "Cap Zone" , this was back in 1999 & 2000 when I was there.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » February 9th, 2005, 12:15 pm

No, there are plenty of gangs in the metro because I personally know some LKs from there and they are in the ATL, not outside.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 2:40 pm

mamlook wrote:No, there are plenty of gangs in the metro because I personally know some LKs from there and they are in the ATL, not outside.
WHAT AREA? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT METRO ATLANTA IS HOME OF the GAYS. SHIT IS RIDICULOUS. YOU CANT GOTO METRO ATLANTA AND NOT BE IN THE MIST OF GAYS. THATS WHERE ALL THE GAY CLUBS ARE. METRO ATL. I'VE SEEN LK TAGGED UP NEAR GREENBRIAR MALL AND CASCADE RD.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 2:47 pm

alonso wrote:Any one been to Capital Homes, the projects near the University? I think there was a hood over there called "Zone" or "Cap Zone" , this was back in 1999 & 2000 when I was there.
ZONE 4 I THINK BUT THEY COULD OF CALLED IT CAP ZONE. IT USE TO BE REAL BAD THERE. THEY WENT TO WAR WITH THEM MIAMI BOYZ BACK IN THE DAY. THEM MIAMI BOYZ TRIED TO COME UP HERE ON GREYHOUNDS WITH DOPE AND TAKE OVA CAPITOL HOMES. SO IT WAS A WAR ON THE STREETS. IF YOU LISTEN TO DUNGUEON FAMILY CD EVEN IN DARKNESS. THE SONG IS CALLED EMERGENCY. BIG GIPP MENTION IT.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 2:48 pm

[Big Gipp]
Gipp economy is strange in the meaning, lookin street
Even (?) for no team, I swing dissipainted lines
Stroke after them, apple martinis
I live kosher, I'm the most-a like the art
Took my moves from Billy Whiteshoes
Fight back like Geronimo, crack comma Ustafa
who said, "Like the sky, like a hot fire"
Dorcey put a hit up on that man, control red
Some watchin liberation, abberation house down ya throat
Tapdance on ya kidneys, come around that ass like measles
The first and the second shots ain't nuttin but teasers
Set your body afire like Watson
Travel through yo' team like hydrotoxins
Premium dutch, blood shift you closer to the edge
Project push, A-T-L - you get yo' water out the faucet,
we get our water out the well
We win the war with Miami boys over these streets to eat
Channel 5 got the story of the day
Old church burnin, Emma got hung
and the student caught with a gun, Wayne Williams interviews
Remote controlled cars for teachers
in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5

stretch

Unread post by stretch » February 9th, 2005, 4:10 pm

There are quite a few gangs in the metro Atlanta area. Within the city limits, I believe there are cliccs, but no actual gangs. Capital Homes is gone. Tore that down and put new homes up. You got sets from Hollywood Court, Decatur, Gwinnett, Cascade and a few other areas. Later.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 4:41 pm

stretch wrote:There are quite a few gangs in the metro Atlanta area. Within the city limits, I believe there are cliccs, but no actual gangs. Capital Homes is gone. Tore that down and put new homes up. You got sets from Hollywood Court, Decatur, Gwinnett, Cascade and a few other areas. Later.
DECATUR IS NOT CONSIDER ATLANTA. HOLLYWOOD COURT IS IN ATLANTA AS WELL AS BANKHEAD. BUT WHEN HE SAID METRO I WAS THINKIN ABOUT LIKE THE DOWNTOWN AREA AND BUCKHEAD AREA YOU FEEL ME. THERE GANGS IN ATLANTA BUT IN THE HOOD PART. ITS A FEW HISPANIC GANGS IN BUCKHEAD LIKE LINBURG AREA. THATS WHERE THE HISPANIC WITH MONEY DWELL the SERIOUS PLUGS.

stretch

Unread post by stretch » February 9th, 2005, 4:53 pm

Metro Atlanta is the surrounding counties of Fulton Co. Rockdale, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Clayton, Henry, Cobb are all considered metro Atlanta. If you talkin about strictly Atlanta, then, of course, Bankhead, Carver Homes(dead), Capital Homes(dead). There is a set of apartments on Boulevard that used to crawl with Bloods. I never went there too much seeing as how I was on the other team. But, as a former Crip, and like you said in another thread, I respected other homies from other gangs if they stood up for themselves. I'm originally from LBC, moving to Covington Hwy, then Avondale, then to hickville(Conyers). I remember the RSC from Covington Hwy back in the 80's-early 90's and Down By Law. I got jumped twice in one night by DBL back in 1987 at a (don't laugh) Fat Boys concert. Took my GA Tech hat and tickets to the concert. I and a friend were the only white people at the concert, lolol. It was cool ,though, and eventuall met a few DBL and became cool with them. Later.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 5:38 pm

stretch wrote:Metro Atlanta is the surrounding counties of Fulton Co. Rockdale, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Clayton, Henry, Cobb are all considered metro Atlanta. If you talkin about strictly Atlanta, then, of course, Bankhead, Carver Homes(dead), Capital Homes(dead). There is a set of apartments on Boulevard that used to crawl with Bloods. I never went there too much seeing as how I was on the other team. But, as a former Crip, and like you said in another thread, I respected other homies from other gangs if they stood up for themselves. I'm originally from LBC, moving to Covington Hwy, then Avondale, then to hickville(Conyers). I remember the RSC from Covington Hwy back in the 80's-early 90's and Down By Law. I got jumped twice in one night by DBL back in 1987 at a (don't laugh) Fat Boys concert. Took my GA Tech hat and tickets to the concert. I and a friend were the only white people at the concert, lolol. It was cool ,though, and eventuall met a few DBL and became cool with them. Later.
HAHA. I REMEMBER DBL. ONE OF MY HOMIES WAS DOWN BY LAW. HE SAY THEY USE TO BEEF ALOT WITH THE SIMPSON RD BOYZ

stretch

Unread post by stretch » February 9th, 2005, 7:07 pm

I don't even know if they are still around. Later, QD.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 9th, 2005, 7:21 pm

stretch wrote:I don't even know if they are still around. Later, QD.
NAW THEY ARENT AROUND ANYMORE. HE WAS JUST TALKIN BOUT HOW HE THINKS ONE OF HIS CO WORKERS IS STILL SOUR ABOUT THAT DBL THING CAUSE HE WAS A SIMPSON RD BOY AND THEY BEAT HIS ASS BACK IN THE DAY.

DSGB

Unread post by DSGB » February 10th, 2005, 12:47 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:Dont think there are too many gangs in the city of ATLANTA. Unless its GAY gangs. Most of the hoods and gang infested areas are outside atlanta like Decatur, S.W.A.T.S., Gwennett, Westside.
Ignore this post. The SWATS and the Westside are not outside they are in the city of Atlanta. There are gang infested areas in the city as well. And with all due respect you are wrong again on this issue there are no gay gangs in Atlanta.

DSGB

Unread post by DSGB » February 10th, 2005, 12:49 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
mamlook wrote:No, there are plenty of gangs in the metro because I personally know some LKs from there and they are in the ATL, not outside.
WHAT AREA? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT METRO ATLANTA IS HOME OF the GAYS. SHIT IS RIDICULOUS. YOU CANT GOTO METRO ATLANTA AND NOT BE IN THE MIST OF GAYS. THATS WHERE ALL THE GAY CLUBS ARE. METRO ATL. I'VE SEEN LK TAGGED UP NEAR GREENBRIAR MALL AND CASCADE RD.
Metro Atlanta refers to the city of Atlanta and it's surrounding areas/outskirts/suburbs. It has nothing to do with gays.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 10th, 2005, 10:23 am

DSGB wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:Dont think there are too many gangs in the city of ATLANTA. Unless its GAY gangs. Most of the hoods and gang infested areas are outside atlanta like Decatur, S.W.A.T.S., Gwennett, Westside.
Ignore this post. The SWATS and the Westside are not outside they are in the city of Atlanta. There are gang infested areas in the city as well. And with all due respect you are wrong again on this issue there are no gay gangs in Atlanta.
I DIDNT MEAN GAY GANGS LITERALLY. AND I KNOW THAT THE SWATS, WESTSIDE ARE IN ATLANTA. LIKE I SAID I JUST THOUGHT HE MEANT LIKE THE DOWNTOWN AREA WHERE ALL THE GAYS BE. I GOT CONFUSED BY METRO ATLANTA. ONCE AGAIN SORRY.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » February 10th, 2005, 5:43 pm

Nah man I meant the actual city of atlanta, not just downtown, and not surrounding areas...

DSGB

Unread post by DSGB » February 10th, 2005, 7:19 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
I DIDNT MEAN GAY GANGS LITERALLY. AND I KNOW THAT THE SWATS, WESTSIDE ARE IN ATLANTA. LIKE I SAID I JUST THOUGHT HE MEANT LIKE THE DOWNTOWN AREA WHERE ALL THE GAYS BE. I GOT CONFUSED BY METRO ATLANTA. ONCE AGAIN SORRY.
No big deal. I enjoy reading your posts I just saw you made a mistake. I have too no one is wise in everything. But now let's get back to the topic.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 10th, 2005, 9:43 pm

DSGB wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:
No big deal. I enjoy reading your posts I just saw you made a mistake. I have too no one is wise in everything. But now let's get back to the topic.
WITH ALL THE ISLANDERS IS THERE ANY JAMAICAN GANGS HERE IN ATLANTA?

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » February 11th, 2005, 2:08 am

^^ yeah yall got the shower posse...Im not sure how active they are now days but they had many bases and on the east it was Miami, ATL, and NY

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » February 11th, 2005, 4:33 am

anybody remember a gang called MVP back early 90's. I was in ATL a while back and ran into a fool claimin MVP.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » July 13th, 2005, 9:40 pm

Ey CUZ ATLANTA AINT NO GANG CITY NIGGA ITS A DOPE BOY CITY.
JUST LIKE IN LA NIGGAS START BANGIN AT A EARLY AGE HERE NIGGAS START SLANGIN AT A EARLY AGE

NIGGA HERE AINT ON SOME WHERE YOU FROM TYPE SHIT THEY BOUT MONEY THEY DONT GIVE A FUCC WHERE YOU FROM THEY JUST WANT YOU TO SHOP with EM.
nIGGAZ HERE ARE MORE SELFISH

iN LA NIGGAS IN GANGS GET PROTECTION FROM THEY GANG, MAKE MONEY TOGETHER WITH THEY GANG AND DO MOST ACTIVITIES with THEY GANG. IN ATLANTA YOU MIGHT HAVE ONLY A FEW HOMIES THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY CALL TO PUT IN WORK WITH OR GET MONEY WITH(TRAP). HERE yOU ARE MORE SELF RELIENT LIKE A MERCENARY. iN LA YOU ARE MORE LIKE A SOLDIER IN A ARMY WITH RANK.

i HAVE A HOMBOY FROM SOUTH CENTRAL LA HE BANG HARLEM THIRTIES
AND TOOK ME TO LA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I GOT PUT ON
35TH ST. ALL HIS FAMILY FROM DENKER PARK HIS MOM, DAD, UNCLES, EVERYBODY
ME AND CUZ SHARE THAT BOND BUT IN ATLANTA I DONT BANG THAT. IF A NIGGA ASK ME WHERE IM FROM I TELL HIM WHAT ZONE IM FROM ZONE 4. AND WHAT SIDE OF ATLANTA IM FROM WESTSIDE
WHAT PART OF ZONE 4 WESTSIDE: CAMPBELLTON ROAD
YOU FIND YOUR TRADITIONAL LA OR CHICAGO BASED GANGS IN THE SUBURBS OF ATLANTA(WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE CONFUSE FOR METRO ATLANTA WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE)LIKE DECATUR, COLLEGE PARK EAST POINT,ECT ALL OF THESE ARE CITIES RIGHT OUTSIDE ATLANTA JUST LIKE COMPTON,INGLEWOOD,OR LONG BEACH ARE OUTSIDE OF LA WHERE MOST PEOPLE TEND TO SETTLE, THEY DONT COME LIVE IN INNER CITY ATLANTA BECAUSE ITS STRAIGHT SLUMS AND PROJECTS

IVE SEEN THE LIST OF GANGS YOU GOT ON THE SITE HERE I CAN NAME ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF CLICCS(NOT GANGS) HERE IN ATLANTA

WHEN I WALK UP THE STREET HERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A NIGGA HITTIN ME UP SAYIN WHERE ARE YOU FROM, i MAINLY WORRY ABOUT GETTING ROBBED OR BLASTED ON BY NIGGAZ TRYIN TO JACK
ONLY AT THE CLUB DO NIGGAZ GET INTO OVER HOODZ AND AT OUR HOOD DAYS WHEN OUTSIDERS COME.

LA DONT HAVE MANY PROJECTS, i KNOW THE NICKERSONS, JORDAN DOWNS AND A FEW OTHERS BUT HERE WE HAVE MORE PROJECTS THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN THE COUNTRY TRUE FACT OVER A HUNDRED AND IT GOES DOWN.
IM GOING TO LEAVE WITH THIS FACT TO SHOW YOU HOW JUST BAD ATLANTA IS. THINK ABOUT THIS: INNER CITY ATLANTA DONT HAVE ANY GANGS BUT WE NUMBER 3 IN THE CRIME RATE EVERY YEAR WHAT THAT TELL YOU. iTS GOT TO BE A LOT OF INDEPENDENT NIGGAZ OUT THERE DOIN A LOT OF SHIT SOLO

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » July 13th, 2005, 9:51 pm

Ey CUZ ATLANTA AINT NO GANG CITY NIGGA ITS A DOPE BOY CITY.
JUST LIKE IN LA NIGGAS START BANGIN AT A EARLY AGE HERE NIGGAS START SLANGIN AT A EARLY AGE

NIGGA HERE AINT ON SOME WHERE YOU FROM TYPE SHIT THEY BOUT MONEY THEY DONT GIVE A FUCC WHERE YOU FROM THEY JUST WANT YOU TO SHOP with EM.
nIGGAZ HERE ARE MORE SELFISH

iN LA NIGGAS IN GANGS GET PROTECTION FROM THEY GANG, MAKE MONEY TOGETHER WITH THEY GANG AND DO MOST ACTIVITIES with THEY GANG. IN ATLANTA YOU MIGHT HAVE ONLY A FEW HOMIES THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY CALL TO PUT IN WORK WITH OR GET MONEY WITH(TRAP). HERE yOU ARE MORE SELF RELIENT LIKE A MERCENARY. iN LA YOU ARE MORE LIKE A SOLDIER IN A ARMY WITH RANK.

i HAVE A HOMBOY FROM SOUTH CENTRAL LA HE BANG HARLEM THIRTIES
AND TOOK ME TO LA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I GOT PUT ON
35TH ST. ALL HIS FAMILY FROM DENKER PARK HIS MOM, DAD, UNCLES, EVERYBODY
ME AND CUZ SHARE THAT BOND BUT IN ATLANTA I DONT BANG THAT. IF A NIGGA ASK ME WHERE IM FROM I TELL HIM WHAT ZONE IM FROM ZONE 4. AND WHAT SIDE OF ATLANTA IM FROM WESTSIDE
WHAT PART OF ZONE 4 WESTSIDE: CAMPBELLTON ROAD
YOU FIND YOUR TRADITIONAL LA OR CHICAGO BASED GANGS IN THE SUBURBS OF ATLANTA(WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE CONFUSE FOR METRO ATLANTA WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE)LIKE DECATUR, COLLEGE PARK EAST POINT,ECT ALL OF THESE ARE CITIES RIGHT OUTSIDE ATLANTA JUST LIKE COMPTON,INGLEWOOD,OR LONG BEACH ARE OUTSIDE OF LA WHERE MOST PEOPLE TEND TO SETTLE, THEY DONT COME LIVE IN INNER CITY ATLANTA BECAUSE ITS STRAIGHT SLUMS AND PROJECTS

IVE SEEN THE LIST OF GANGS YOU GOT ON THE SITE HERE I CAN NAME ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF CLICCS(NOT GANGS) HERE IN ATLANTA

WHEN I WALK UP THE STREET HERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A NIGGA HITTIN ME UP SAYIN WHERE ARE YOU FROM, i MAINLY WORRY ABOUT GETTING ROBBED OR BLASTED ON BY NIGGAZ TRYIN TO JACK
ONLY AT THE CLUB DO NIGGAZ GET INTO OVER HOODZ AND AT OUR HOOD DAYS WHEN OUTSIDERS COME.

LA DONT HAVE MANY PROJECTS, i KNOW THE NICKERSONS, JORDAN DOWNS AND A FEW OTHERS BUT HERE WE HAVE MORE PROJECTS THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN THE COUNTRY TRUE FACT OVER A HUNDRED AND IT GOES DOWN.
IM GOING TO LEAVE WITH THIS FACT TO SHOW YOU HOW JUST BAD ATLANTA IS. THINK ABOUT THIS: INNER CITY ATLANTA DONT HAVE ANY GANGS BUT WE NUMBER 3 IN THE CRIME RATE EVERY YEAR WHAT THAT TELL YOU. iTS GOT TO BE A LOT OF INDEPENDENT NIGGAZ OUT THERE DOIN A LOT OF SHIT SOLO
MAN DONT LISTEN TO THESE NIGGAZ ON HERE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY TALKIN BOUT AIN NO CAP ZONE ITS CAPITOL HOMES CALLED THAT BECAUSE THEY SOME PROJECTS DOWN TOWN NEAR THE STATE CAPITOL
WE HAVE OVER A HUNDRED PROJECTS ENDING IN HOMES, GRADY HOMES,BOWEN HOMES, PERRY HOMES, HERNDON HOMES, HARRIS HOMES, ECT. TOO MANY TO NAME THERE ARE 6 ZONES THE BADDEST ZONES 1, 3, 4, 6 EACH ZONE IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF COMPTON ZONE 3 IS THE BIGGEST ZONE HAS OVER 30 DIFFRENT PROJECTS THERE AND IS VERY SIMILAR TO WATTS WHAN IT COMES TO POVERTY BUT ITS WOSE MAN ITS REAL POOR THERE.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 2nd, 2005, 3:42 pm

ATLANTA HOODZ

check this out

go to www.geocities.com/atlantahoodz/

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 10th, 2005, 9:55 pm

we got this new clicc called BMF black mafia family or blow money fast
they deep too

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 17th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Can we get a role call of the clicks in ATL?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 17th, 2005, 6:47 pm

slabb wrote:we got this new clicc called BMF black mafia family or blow money fast
they deep too
they saposed to be locs or just a home grown clicc?

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 19th, 2005, 5:31 pm

This a quicc role call for dose that dont know

ATLANTA HOODS

ZONE 1 WESTSIDE
SIMPSON RD.- THE REALEST STREET IN the A-TOWN
SIMPSON VALLEY
MAYSON TURNER AVE.
BANKHEAD
BANKHEAD COURTS. PROJECTS
GROVE PARK
CENTER HILL
HOLLYWOOD RD.
HOLLYWOOD COURTS. PROJECTS
BOwen HOMES- B-TOWN
ASHBY
the BLUFF
VINE CITY -
BAKER RD.- B.R.C.
WASHINGTON PARK
HERDON HOMES
UNIVERSITY HOMES
BOLTON RD.
PERRY BLVD.
LINCOLN HOMES
FLIPPER TEMPLE PROJECTS homes
MILDRED AVE.
AYESHIRE & HOLLOWELL DR. ( where TIP shot the u dont know me video)
perry homes

ZONE 4
ADAMSVILLE -ADV FUC UP
MLK BLVD.
CAMPBELLTON RD.
OAKLAND CITY-OCP
WEST END
RALPH DAVID ABERNATHY AVE.
WESTVIEW
HARRIS HOMES
LUCILLE AVE.
CASCADE AVE. ( not cascade rd.)
ALLISON COURTS homes
DELMAR LN.
HIGHTOWER DR.
HIGHTOWER RIDGE- dont go in there past 8 pm
ALLEN TEMPLE homes
BEN HILL
FAIRBURN RD.
CHESTNUT RIDGE
WILDWOOD
4 BLOCC
BAKERS FERRY
OAKSIDE
STONE RD.
TUCSON PARK
MOZLEY PARK
KIMBERLEY COURTS homes
COUNTRY SQUIRE
CENTRAL METHODIST GARDENS
GREENBRIAR COMMONS

ZONE 3
Mc Daniel Glen homes
stuart ave. (metropolitan)
cleaveland ave.
oakland city
mechanicsville
pittsburg homes
summer hill
capitol homes
joyland
carver homes
jonesboro south homes
jonesboro north homes
dill ave.
sylvan rd.
thomasville homes
4 seasons homes
ENGLEWOOD homes
empire park
poole creek homes
moreland ave.
sylvan circle

4th WARD

boulevard
techwood homes
grady homes
bedford pines homes
wheat street gardens
auburn ave.

south side

East point hoods

Stanton Rd
Martel homes
Regency Park
New dimensions
Washington Rd.
Hershel Rd
Washington Square
DeLowe Dr.
ZOne 3
Lee St.
Avon Ct.
Brentwood

College PArk hoods

Godby Rd.
Old NAtional
Biscayne
Shady Park
Red Oak
Williamsburg
4500 blocc
Camp Creek
Creel rd
Creel Park
CPP-college park projects
boat rock
Flat Shoals

Union City
Jonesboro
southside reppin

east side

ellenwood
candler
marbut rd
rainbow dr.
panola
wesley chapel
bouldercrest
lithonia
mark trail
McAfee
gresham
east wick homes
scottsdale projects
edgewood court
glenwood
flat shoals
reynoldstown
peopletown
cabbagetown

All the lil high school cliccs the ones I know

shootout boys
down by law
get money clicc
7 grams niggaz
southside mafia
murda mob
hit squad
white T-shirt gang
black T-shirt gang

and some more I cant keep up with all that shit C U Z Z

BMF - All Over ATLANTA

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » August 20th, 2005, 6:37 am

slabb wrote:we got this new clicc called BMF black mafia family or blow money fast
they deep too
BMF are crips blue davinci is a crip from LA i dont know what set tho

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 20th, 2005, 2:08 pm

blue davinci from carson so it could be east coast crip or something like that

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 24th, 2005, 11:35 pm

Slabb, thanks! That is the best information so far. Now what about the GD's the Gangsta Disciples, I see their graffiti a lot in southwest Atlanta are they there?

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 25th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Its proly a lot of folks on the low or some but not on a large scale

they are more than likely from somewhere else. Cause im from southwest atlanta and most people claim zone 4 and what street they from
or what area i dont even know no GD'z and I been here 22 years born and raised

ZONE 4 WESTSIDE CAMPBELLTON RD

ATLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllll