How Far South are Nortenos in CA?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How Far South are Nortenos in CA?

Unread post by yo foo » August 17th, 2005, 12:26 pm

How far south is the most southern norteno cliq or gang? I'm only talking about California. Are there still nortenos in Fresno or is that shit only Fresno Bulldog territory with surs on the side?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2005, 2:18 pm

There's still a lot of ENE's in the West Side of Fresno, and even in Bakersfield.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Farthest South NOrtes

Unread post by anonymousman » August 17th, 2005, 9:08 pm

badasshairday wrote:How far south is the most southern norteno cliq or gang? I'm only talking about California. Are there still nortenos in Fresno or is that shit only Fresno Bulldog territory with surs on the side?
i'd say delano is probably as low as they will go, there might be a couple nortenos in bakersfield, but not any established hoods, just a couple dudes probably hiding or something i guess but i've never seen any i go to lowrider shows down in bakersfield once in a great while and i've never seen 1, i've seen some norteno tagging in delano when i stopped by the freeway to use a restroom but i dont know nothing about delano.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 17th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Orale GTS,

WHAT NORTE 14 VARRIOS ARE IN BAKERSFIELD ?

I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM OR SEEN ANY IN BAKERS.
Doesn't mean they don't exist.

I DO KNOW THERE ARE NORTENOS ALL UP IN PORTERVILLE & THE TOWNS NEARBY, IN PLAINVIEW & STRATHMORE, VISALIA,
I KNOW CAUSE I SEEN 'EM WHEN I GO UP THERE TO VISIT SOME FAMILIA...

I GO UP THERE ABOUT ONCE A YEAR & KICK IT IN "RIVERS" HAVING A FIRME CARNE ASADA WITH THE FAMILIA...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 17th, 2005, 9:51 pm

There's a Norteno crew in the San Fernando Valley (Reseda). Definitely some in Bakersfield too.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 17th, 2005, 10:20 pm

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THIS
"Norteno crew in the San Fernando Valley (Reseda)."

& FOR THE RECORD, I'M SURE ANY VATO FROM THE SAN FER VALLEY WILL BE QUICK TO DISAGREE WITH YOU...But you have a right to your opinion, until all the facts are laid out....

ANY NAMES FOR THE NORTE Varrios in BAKERS ?

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 18th, 2005, 8:19 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THIS

& FOR THE RECORD, I'M SURE ANY VATO FROM THE SAN FER VALLEY WILL BE QUICK TO DISAGREE WITH YOU...But you have a right to your opinion, until all the facts are laid out....

man you cant believe everything you see on the internet, i've seen something on some site the other day of nortenos gang banging in san diego punking surenos and making them run & sht, the internet is some str8 comedy sometimes.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » August 18th, 2005, 10:37 pm

badasshairday wrote:How far south is the most southern norteno cliq or gang? I'm only talking about California. Are there still nortenos in Fresno or is that shit only Fresno Bulldog territory with surs on the side?
I don't know about nowadays but I could of swore there were some Nortes in Bakersfield back in the day. I don't know if anybody could confirm that?

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 19th, 2005, 1:02 am

anonymousman wrote:

man you cant believe everything you see on the internet, i've seen something on some site the other day of nortenos gang banging in san diego punking surenos and making them run & sht, the internet is some str8 comedy sometimes.
There's DEFINITELY Nortenos in Bakersfield. As for the ones in Reseda, I did hear that online, but it's also in the area where I've stayed a lot of the last few years and I know the area. Surenos act like LA County is on lock and that just ain't true. I've seen entire apartment complexes in ghetto areas with hundreds of people and not one Sureno in them (just paisas ---I'm not speakin down on paisas, it's nuttin but love, but that's what it is). I've driven through most of the hoods in the Valley and I haven't seen anything that looks like Southside or Westside Modesto. I'm not saying it ain't bad over there or that the Surenos ain't deep. But it is possible for Nortenos to establish a set in the Valley. I can't speak on South Central cuz I've never stayed there. In Modesto, Stockton, etc., you can't go to a ghetto apartment complex without seeing a gang of Nortenos.

A homie from Pacoima came up for the weekend about two months ago. At first he liked it cuz it looks calm (not as many people as in LA) but he almost shit his pants when he saw Bricc City posted up in the OG Southside (and there was only 4 of them that night compared to the usual 20+) and when he saw the projects in the Westside. He said it ain't like that where he stays...in Pacoima. That weekend two Nortenos shot up two other foos on my block (El Paso Ave.)

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 19th, 2005, 11:32 pm

I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME CRAZY PLACES UP NORTH...

I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE SOME DOWN NORTE'S...I KNOW CAUSE I USED TO GET DOWN WITH SOME IN Y.A. UP NORTH.

NO-ONE IS DISPUTING THAT,

BUT THERE IS NO ESTABLISHED "NORTENO GANG" ANYWHERE IN L.A. COUNTY... TRUST ME ON THAT ONE...

WHEN I SAY ESTABLISHED, I MEAN EVERYONE IN YOUR CITY/AREA KNOWS WHO YOU ARE & WHAT WHERE YOUR VARRIO IS LOCATED...

ALSO, L.A. IS THE 2ND BIGGEST CITY IN THE U.S.
OVER 20 MILLION (Or appx) PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE COUNTY...

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE SURENOS EVERYWHERE YOU GO...

I LIVE IN L.A. --- I COULD GO WEEKS OR MONTHS WITHOUT SEE-ING A CRIP OR A BLOOD IN THE STREETS....DOES THAT MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST ???

REMEMBER IN L.A.... "THE FREAKS COME AT NIGHT"

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 20th, 2005, 3:53 am

MARTINEZ. wrote:I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME CRAZY PLACES UP NORTH...

I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE SOME DOWN NORTE'S...I KNOW CAUSE I USED TO GET DOWN WITH SOME IN Y.A. UP NORTH.

BUT THERE IS NO ESTABLISHED "NORTENO GANG" ANYWHERE IN L.A. COUNTY... TRUST ME ON THAT ONE...

WHEN I SAY ESTABLISHED, I MEAN EVERYONE IN YOUR CITY/AREA KNOWS WHO YOU ARE & WHAT WHERE YOUR VARRIO IS LOCATED...

I LIVE IN L.A. --- I COULD GO WEEKS OR MONTHS WITHOUT SEE-ING A CRIP OR A BLOOD IN THE STREETS....DOES THAT MEAN THEY DON'T EXIST ???

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
A lot of the time I'm out over there I stay out all night (midnight to morning). I ain't saying g's don't exist. I'm just saying that the San Fernando Valley is not sewed up like some Surenos claim. Late.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 20th, 2005, 10:04 am

SavageSSM wrote: A lot of the time I'm out over there I stay out all night (midnight to morning). I ain't saying g's don't exist. I'm just saying that the San Fernando Valley is not sewed up like some Surenos claim. Late.
Yea, I think San Fer is actually a place where a norte cliq can start if they wanted to start to get into LA county.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 20th, 2005, 6:56 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote:I'M SURE THERE ARE SOME CRAZY PLACES UP NORTH...

ORALE.
MARTINEZ
DITO on what your saying holmes.
I'm pretty sure their are Nortenos down here but their shady. I used to know some lil vato when I was in Jr. High in Palmdale. He wasn't from an actual Norte varrio but he had moved down from San Jo and his familia were Nortenos living in Palmdale. But like Martinez said their is no established Norte varrio in L.A County. The Valle is nice, compared to the City of Los, but don't get it twisted they arent going to allow outsiders to set up shop that easily. Ya theirs varrios from Los and even one from San Diego in the Valle but that wasnt easy for them. I lived in the Valle before and I got plenty of homeboys from different varrios and trust me their all riders. By the way Pacoima is one of the ghettoest places in Los County.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 20th, 2005, 11:39 pm

IF YOU CAN'T TELL US THE NAME OF THE NORTE VARRIO IN THE SAN FER VALLEY & WE'RE THEY'RE LOCATED...GUESS WHAT ???
THEY DON'T EXIST...

I COULD SAY ALL KINDS OF BS ON LINE & SAY "WE THE BADDEST MOTHER FUCKERS ON THE PLANET"

BUT IF OTHER MO'FO's FROM YOUR AREA CANNOT CONFIRM THAT ...
THEN GUESS WHAT...IS ISN'T FUCKEN TRUTH...

QUITE POSTING BS ON LINE....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » August 22nd, 2005, 7:34 pm

I THOUGHT THERE WERE SOME NORTENOS IN FAR EAST RIVERSIDE COUNTY. I CANT REMEMBER THE VARRIO NAME BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE??

ALSO THERE WAS THIS RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT IN NATIONAL CITY THERE WAS A CLIKA CALLED MENARD ST. LOCOS? I HAVE PRIMOS THAT LIVE IN THAT AREA AND THEY SAID THAT RUMOR STARTED BY A YOUNGSTER AT SWEETWATER HIGH SCHOOL WHO CLAIMED TO BE A NORTENO. ANYONE HEARD OF THIS VARRIO??

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » August 23rd, 2005, 5:02 pm

GTS wrote:There's still a lot of ENE's in the West Side of Fresno, and even in Bakersfield.
Aye eNe,

A bird told me from a wire that it's all bad in Bakersfield for eNe.
I knew homies that opened up shop down there five years ago..not too many of them left now.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » August 6th, 2008, 10:18 pm

Delano is farthest south for Northerners

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by IxEXIII » August 10th, 2008, 1:03 am

SavageSSM wrote:
anonymousman wrote:

There's DEFINITELY Nortenos in Bakersfield. As for the ones in Reseda, I did hear that online, but it's also in the area where I've stayed a lot of the last few years and I know the area. Surenos act like LA County is on lock and that just ain't true. I've seen entire apartment complexes in ghetto areas with hundreds of people and not one Sureno in them (just paisas ---I'm not speakin down on paisas, it's nuttin but love, but that's what it is). I've driven through most of the hoods in the Valley and I haven't seen anything that looks like Southside or Westside Modesto. I'm not saying it ain't bad over there or that the Surenos ain't deep. But it is possible for Nortenos to establish a set in the Valley. I can't speak on South Central because I've never stayed there. In Modesto, Stockton, etc., you can't go to a ghetto apartment complex without seeing a gang of Nortenos.

A homie from Pacoima came up for the weekend about two months ago. At first he liked it because it looks calm (not as many people as in LA) but he almost shit his pants when he saw Bricc City posted up in the OG Southside (and there was only 4 of them that night compared to the usual 20+) and when he saw the projects in the Westside. He said it ain't like that where he stays...in Pacoima. That weekend two Nortenos shot up two other foos on my block (El Paso Ave.)

quick suckin the nortes dick wat u talkign about the VALLEY is a very big sureno area not even much blacks can fit in there let alone some nortenos

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by sparkdatshit » October 30th, 2008, 1:32 am

yo foo wrote:
SavageSSM wrote: A lot of the time I'm out over there I stay out all night (midnight to morning). I ain't saying g's don't exist. I'm just saying that the San Fernando Valley is not sewed up like some Surenos claim. Late.
Yea, I think San Fer is actually a place where a norte cliq can start if they wanted to start to get into LA county.
No, and im not saying this because im from the valley. The people who have never been to the valley or arnt familiar with it like to think of it as a generally nice place. This is not true at all For the east side of the valley. Poverty is rampant here and theres MANY well established hoods who are down to put in work. There is just no way in hell a norteno hood would survive on the east end. Theres also some grimy neighborhoods in the west end which are already sureno occupied where a norteno neighborhood couldn't possibly survive. The rest of valley which looks nice and affluent could not be claimed due to ECONOMIC reasons. How are you gonna establish a hood somewhere if you cant afford to buy a house/rent an apartment in the area?

Secondly, If word got around that there was a norteno neighborhood in the valley, EVERY sureno+crewbanger+tagbanger would be on that ass.

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by IxEXIII » November 6th, 2008, 4:11 am

GTS wrote:There's still a lot of ENE's in the West Side of Fresno, and even in Bakersfield.

there used to be nortenos there awhile back but they got pushed up bakersfeild is a southern city

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 15th, 2009, 2:32 am

Hmm so Delano might be the new border line then for the next couple of yrs

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » March 15th, 2009, 8:28 am

WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP I MET THE 3 HOMEBOYS FROM KCN KERN COUNTY NORTENOS.BAKERSFEILD IS LOCATED IN KERN COUNTY

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 5th, 2009, 4:35 pm

SavageSSM wrote:There's a Norteno crew in the San Fernando Valley (Reseda). Definitely some in Bakersfield too.
what? you see c14 tagged up once and think it's a northeno gang? lame......

joking but if that's the reason you think there's 14 in the valley that's clanton 14th street. they're in north hollywood. lol

i live in the valley my whole life.

ain't no northenos in the valley. period.

especially not in reseda. reseda is west side reseda 13 and east side reseda 13 territory.

san fernando valley is nothing but eses and once in a while black gangs and asian gangs.

most of the black gangs in the valley aren't even that deep and most don't make any noise except for a few like pacoima piru , whitsett avenue , etc.

most of the asian gangs in the valley are a bunch of lame wannabes kicking in their "hood" of rich neighborhoods like granada hills , porter ranch , woodland hills etc.

in the san fernando valley , the 13 barrios don't worry about no northenos. there ain't none.

they worry about each other and maybe pacoima piru , whitsett avenue or asian boys. that's about it.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 5th, 2009, 4:42 pm

kings wrote:WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP I MET THE 3 HOMEBOYS FROM KCN KERN COUNTY NORTENOS.BAKERSFEILD IS LOCATED IN KERN COUNTY
kern county is huge , homie.

bakersfield is sur territory.

there might be 14 around but they ain't deep.

there's 14 established in kern county of course but bakersfield is not one of them.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 5th, 2009, 4:50 pm

yo foo wrote: Yea, I think San Fer is actually a place where a norte cliq can start if they wanted to start to get into LA county.
don't talk if you don't know nothing.

the san fernando valley has some of the oldest , deepest barrios in los angeles county.

varrio san fernando , barrio van nuys , canoga park alabama street , blythe street , all the pacas cliques.

los angeles sur has a hard time setting up in the san fernando valley only clanton 14th street , mara salvatrucha and to a lesser extent harpy's and 18th street have been able to set up there.

you telling me a northeno barrio is gonna set up shop in sfv 200 miles away? gtfo.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 5th, 2009, 6:06 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
SavageSSM wrote:There's a Norteno crew in the San Fernando Valley (Reseda). Definitely some in Bakersfield too.
what? you see c14 tagged up once and think it's a northeno gang? lame......

joking but if that's the reason you think there's 14 in the valley that's clanton 14th street. they're in north hollywood. lol

i live in the valley my whole life.

ain't no northenos in the valley. period.

especially not in reseda. reseda is west side reseda 13 and east side reseda 13 territory.

san fernando valley is nothing but eses and once in a while black gangs and asian gangs.

most of the black gangs in the valley aren't even that deep and most don't make any noise except for a few like pacoima piru , whitsett avenue , etc.

most of the asian gangs in the valley are a bunch of lame wannabes kicking in their "hood" of rich neighborhoods like granada hills , porter ranch , woodland hills etc.

in the san fernando valley , the 13 barrios don't worry about no northenos. there ain't none.

they worry about each other and maybe pacoima piru , whitsett avenue or asian boys. that's about it.
correction west side and south side reseda 13. my homie just reminded me that reseda 13 don't claim east side. they claim west side and south side only.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 10th, 2009, 9:26 am

I KNOW MY BARRIO IS IN the VALLEY,18ST,THERE ALL NS18ST CLICKAS,MID VALLEY GZ,DMGZ,FRIAR LOCOS,THEN U GOT THE SAN FER 13,PACAS,BLYTHE ST,LANGDON ST,I KNOW LOGAN IS INDA 818,I HEARD THERE WAS GANG CALLED LOGAN PARK IN the 818 THEN THEY CLICKED UP TO LOGAN HEIGHTS GANG IN SD

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 10th, 2009, 11:08 am

judastaugamma wrote:
kings wrote:WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP I MET THE 3 HOMEBOYS FROM KCN KERN COUNTY NORTENOS.BAKERSFEILD IS LOCATED IN KERN COUNTY
kern county is huge , homie.

bakersfield is sur territory.

there might be 14 around but they ain't deep.

there's 14 established in kern county of course but bakersfield is not one of them.
You are right, except there may be 14 in BKS. Maybe not as established, but I know at 1 point 14 was very established there.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2009, 11:29 am

MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW MY BARRIO IS IN the VALLEY,18ST,THERE ALL NS18ST CLICKAS,MID VALLEY GZ,DMGZ,FRIAR LOCOS,THEN U GOT THE SAN FER 13,PACAS,BLYTHE ST,LANGDON ST,I KNOW LOGAN IS INDA 818,I HEARD THERE WAS GANG CALLED LOGAN PARK IN the 818 THEN THEY CLICKED UP TO LOGAN HEIGHTS GANG IN SD
yeah 18th has heads in the valley.

i think they're more spread out though.

i don't remember where their hood was but they were all over the place. not concentrated like the other homegrown barrios.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 15th, 2009, 10:04 am

The furthest south Norteno stronghold is Tulare County, which is a very poor county just north of Kern and home to small towns like Porterville and Visalia and dirt poor Mexican, poor white and black communities like Earlymart and Teviston. Porterville probably has the most gang activity with three Mexican and one white gang.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 9:25 am

Silencioso wrote:The furthest south Norteno stronghold is Tulare County, which is a very poor county just north of Kern and home to small towns like Porterville and Visalia and dirt poor Mexican, poor white and black communities like Earlymart and Teviston. Porterville probably has the most gang activity with three Mexican and one white gang.
You just wasted your time typing all that, when Delano is in Kern County & very much a stronghold for Norte.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 16th, 2009, 3:49 pm

what's with the norte down south theme? i said this already and i'll say it again, immigration goes NORTH not SOUTH. latinos that have been in cali for generations are not going pickup and move SOUTH. and just for record maybe there's more surenos because there's more people in southern cali than northern cali!!!! there's 10 million people in LA county alone. and the border is still bakersfield.