102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by Ace2 » January 14th, 2004, 5:26 pm

Just wanted to ask why do they still list 102 RAC in Inglewood i thought the CMGB and APG and CPB ran them out of Inglewood back in the early 90's? if so where is there hood now?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 102 Raymond Avenue Crip

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 14th, 2004, 11:14 pm

I would think it MIIIGHT be because they run the prostitution rink on Century. Thas the only reason I would think they are listed on the site.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 15th, 2004, 5:38 am

THERE HOOD IS THE TRACK I GOT A HOMIE WHO IS LIKE FAMILY TO ME FROM 10 DUECE RAYMOND AVE. AND THEY DO EXIST, BUT THEY AIN'T IN THEY HOOD. RECENTLY I WAS TALKIN TO MY HOMIES OG RELATIVE FROM THERE NAMED BIG DUECE AND HE SAID THEY ONLY GOT A HANDFUL OF REAL G'S FROM THEIR HOOD THATS WHY HE ONLY RIDES FOR HIS FAMILY NIGGAS LIKE MY HOMIES DAD VINBONE, KEN-BONE, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER NIGGAS.
P.S. ALONSO BIG VIN-BONE ISN'T DEAD HE IS IN JAIL FOR 10-15 YEARS.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » January 27th, 2004, 3:42 pm

2 ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ACE2,

THAT IS because THAT WHERE IT STARTED AND THERE KNOW

CHANGING THAT. AND NONE OF THOSE FOOLS RAN MY HOMIES

NOWHERE THEY JUST PARTED TO THE VALLEY CAUSE IT IS CRACCIN

MONEY WISE BUT INGLEWATTS RAYMONDS IS STILL FAMOUS,

FROM VALLEY TO INGLEWOOD TO LOS ANGELES.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 28th, 2004, 2:35 am

THAT IS THE TRACK FOR HOOVERS I KNOW NELLAS BE OVER THERE PIMPIN A GANG OF FOOLS BE OVER THERE.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » January 28th, 2004, 10:31 pm

FOR ONE THING ACE2
YOU GOT ME F*CCED UP, AND ITS RAYMOND CRIP!
SO GET IT RIGHT. I'M NOT WITH ALL THAT NET BANGIN S%#T.

BUT THE TEN DUECES R DOIN THEY'RE THING OUTSIDE OF INGLEWATTS
YA HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOOD SOMETIMES TO EXPLORE NEW THINGS
FOR PAPER

AND AS FOR US CEING FAMOUS, LIL HOE CAKE WE WAS FAMOUS WHEN
THIS S%*T CEGIN.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » January 29th, 2004, 10:45 pm

FOR ONE 102RC there's know activity in there hood just pimpin,hoeing
yea every hood plus yours, know that they're not there but its still ten
duece regardless thats what im saying.
RAC's Stayed smashing maggot,lickers

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 30th, 2004, 1:11 am

All I'm saying on this subject is 102Rac shouldnt be listed as a Crip gang in inglewood when they dont have a active hood in inglewood pimping hoes on century, and praire is not a hood. having a hood in Inglewood is a thing of the pass they are just active in Pasadena and Los angeles not inglewood.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 30th, 2004, 7:54 am

they are still active in Inglewood, my homeboys son was shot in Inglewood in 2003 and they believe that it was the Raymonds or Legends. They might not be deep but there are somewhat active there.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » January 30th, 2004, 4:45 pm

RAYMONDS is WORLD FAMOUS
102 is a crip gang in inglewood and thats why they are listed. You dont have to be deep to still have your prescence felt.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 1st, 2004, 3:04 am

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:RAYMONDS is WORLD FAMOUS
102 is a crip gang in inglewood and thats why they are listed. You dont have to be deep to still have your prescence felt.

WHAT UP HOMIE FROM THE PRC?
ITS GOOD TO CEE SOMEBODY FROM THE FAME,
ON THE THE NET.
IM XRAY2 FROM 120 SIDE A WHEN YOU CEE THIS E-MAIL
GET AT ME WE CAN EXCHANGE SO GAME SO HOLLA

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 2nd, 2004, 8:52 am

WUT UP HOMIE? I'm CUTTY2 from PRAC but u know its all RAYMOND. at first i was trippin when i came across this site. had to make it a point to register cause a couple fools on here RAYMOND bashin like we aint famous or somethin, feel me?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 2nd, 2004, 9:28 pm

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:WUT UP HOMIE? I'm CUTTY2 from PRAC but u know its all RAYMOND. at first i was trippin when i came across this site. had to make it a point to register cause a couple fools on here RAYMOND bashin like we aint famous or somethin, feel me?

WEST UP CUZ!
I JUST FAMED UP ON THE MESSAGE CUZ
AND YEA IT ALL WAYS FAMOUS YA KNOW
YEA CUZ, I FELT THE SAME ABOUT ALL THAT DISSIN
S*%T SO I HAD TO HOLLA AND PUT ON R ON LET EM KNOW
THERE A R IN PRESENT YOU KNOW, ESPECIALLY THAT AVENUE PUNK
(AVENUE PIRU) DISSN THE 102 HOMIES YOU KNOW RAYMOND IS
RAYMONDS FROM 120 TO ALL OVER CALI TO THE COUNTY ITS
RAYMONDS A CUZ WHEN YOU GET THIS HOLLA ON THE MESSAGE CENTER THEY HAVE AND WE CAN RAYMONDNESS

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 4th, 2004, 9:46 am

WESTSIDE /EASTSIDE RAYMONDOOOOOOO GANG. NIGGA RAYMOND'S ARE WORLD FAMOUS, PASADENA 102 120 AND ALL THE OTHER HOMIES AMD FU*& DIRU, AND ANY BODY ELES WANT BEEF ... YOUNG LOCO (LIL LOCO) GET AT ME LOC TELL MY NIGGA CRAZY DEE AND JOKER AND BIG HOMIE CASPER FROM 102 GET AT ME CUZZ
RAYMOND OUT...

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 4th, 2004, 4:24 pm

Well call what you want homie 102rac are not putting it down in the wood and if you called pimping hoes putting it down then you have the game twisted like Snoop dog one minute he is banging LBC 20 crip then the next he is pimping and banging and pimping is two different things so stop making excuses for them dog 102rac are not a factor in the wood. I know everybody is going to show there hood love no matter what and it is suppose to be that way but dog stop pumping them up like they are just smashing fools in the wood when they are not pasadena, 120rac try and do there thing in there hood but 102rac are done in the wood and that is just a fact dog. Soo Woo.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 4th, 2004, 4:45 pm

WHATEVER MAN. TELL U THE REAL THIS AINT NO POST ABOUT HOOD ANYWAY. ITS ABOUT WHO HAS AN ACTIVE PRESENCE IN THAT CITY. AND WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT 102 RAC IS DEFINITELY OUT THERE. I KNOW IF I WENT TO INGLEWOOD I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDIN EM SO WHATEVER U THINK IS TRULY IRRELEVENT. AND AS FAR AS FANTASY? LOL I LUV MEETIN DUDES LIKE U WHO THINK SHIT CANT CHANGE. PASADENA USED TO BE MOSTLY CRIPS NOW ITS COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE. FEEL ME? AINT NOTHIN IMPOSSIBLE. AINT NOBODY GIVIN EXCUSES CAUSE WHAT I SAID IS CORRECT. 102 IS ACTIVE IN INGLEWOOD...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 4th, 2004, 8:07 pm

I know alot of you raymonds "claim" to be world famous but I was just wondering why do you say that when in actuality you're not. I mean gangs like 18st and ms are world famous,(because they have hoods in all parts of the world) I ain't disrespecting I'm just wondering why the false info?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 4th, 2004, 10:08 pm

Yes homie this post is about the 102rac not who is the most active in the wood check above and you will P the real deal lay off the stress dogg.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 5th, 2004, 12:29 am

Crips is definatley world famous waay before 18th street or any other ese gang got famous, crips been bangin in brazil, south africa, and a gang of other places, i dont know bout raymond crips tho, but crips in general....

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 5th, 2004, 1:54 am

wattscrackin wrote:Crips is definatley world famous waay before 18th street or any other ese gang got famous, crips been bangin in brazil, south africa, and a gang of other places, i dont know bout raymond crips tho, but crips in general....

say wattscrackin, i aint tryin to start no s_hit here with you but maybe black gangs go way back but i can think of maybe 50 chicano gangs that go way farther back than the crips. as far as other black gangs go i know they been around for probably just as long as alot of old time chicano barrios. not sayin my hood is any better than any crip sets but even my hood been around way longer than the crips have been around, my hood started around the mid '40 and the crips been around since the early '70's. i'm not gonna go into a debate about this, i am just pointing it out cause you say the crips have been around before any ese hood got "famous", maybe my hood aint "famous" in the way your speaking but white fence, hoyo mara, clanton 14, maravilla , are at that "famous" status and they been around since the 30's and 40's too...
dont take this as a dis post, im trying to be real in this convo and i wanna hear all sides to this discussion...peace...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 5th, 2004, 2:41 am

yeah i wuz talkin about worldwide exposure tho, as far as bangin Crip in other countries, i understand varrios been around a long time ago

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 5th, 2004, 3:18 am

ok, i hear you wattscrackin... until i came up into this site i didnt really realize how much black sets and chicano barrios have branched out. when i was doing that madness it was mostly local sh_it, what i mean by that is all i really heard about was the hoods around me, compton, paramount, norwalk and going out twords whittier, maybe having new sets/cliquas jumping off in maybe the next county or a couple county's away, once in a great while i would hear about MY homies moving to like arizona and starting a lil cliqua while they were living there, or some road dogs from another hood doing the same where they moved to, but now this sh_it be going worldwide...i dont believe but about 5% of what i read in here but when you been in this game long as i have you pick up that sense of who's real and who be talking out there ass and even then i aint believing nothing till i see it confirmed somehow. damm, we've heard some WAR STORIES up in here...lol.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 5th, 2004, 7:59 am

Both wattscrackin and states is on point, but like you said states there are a gang of WAR stories especially dealing with this raymond thread. And I am not disrespecting the rips in here but I used to take my girl to Pasadena and to old town and I NEVER seen any gangs..lol...just a bunch of old, rich, white folks..lol...I ALWAYS thought that Pasa was nice as f_ck. Alrato

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 5th, 2004, 8:36 am

OK OK WATTS AND DOOBIE...
WORLD FAMOUS IS RAYMOND SLANG. YA'LL TAKIN IT A LIL 3 LITERAL. U WANNA KNOW WHY WE WORLD FAMOUS JUST LOOK US UP ON THE STREET GANGS SITE AND YOU'LL FIND OUT WHY.

ALSO DOOBIE, LOL U CAN THINK PASADENA IS RICH WHITE FOLKS IF U WANT. BESIDES IF U BEEN TO OLD TOWN THEN YOUVE BEEN NOWHERE. IN DENA THATS ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES U CAN GO. POLICE NEED TO KEEP OLD TOWN ON LOCK FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT PASADENA NEEDS TO KEEP A GOOD IMAGE. SPECIALLY with THE ATTENTION OUR CITY GETS FOR THE ANNUAL ROSE PARADES AND THE ROSE BOWL FOOTBALL GAMES.

SO NEXT TIME U TAKE A VACATION FROM "BIG BAD ASS MINNESOTA" , LOL :-) BRING YOUR GIRL THRU THE MORE LOCAL PARTS OF PASADENA AND C IF ITS A PLACE U MIGHT WANNA RETIRE IN ONE DAY.

PASADENA AINT THE PLACE. DONT LET YOURSELF C FOOLED...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 5th, 2004, 8:45 am

Don't be getting all offensive home boy, I call it the way I see it. I am from Califas and I'm going to school out here in MN. Im trying to earn my loot the REAL way. So maybe you're right that you guys do have your moments but it just seemed to me that you guys are painting a picture that really ain't there. No disrespect intended.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 8:46 am

I am going to have to agree with Pasa3xRCWF. Pasadena is indeed a very wealthy city, thus it became an incorporated city and got it's own police department in order to be able to maintain it's squeaky clean image.

Pasadena is the focus point of the world on January 1st every year. The city works hard to maintain itself as a world-wide tourist attraction. However, behind the scenes in the "City of Roses" is a serious gang problem. Don't let the rose parade fool you. Hop off that 110 freeway and travel up fairoaks too far and you won't be singin the same song...after you pass that 210 overpass you won't see anymore big rich-lookin houses.

The ghettos of Pasadena have been neatly masked by clean streets and shopping centers...a ploy of the city to keep the ugly sides hidden. Go up El Molino or Orange Grove, drive up and down Washington or Lincoln...lol you will quickly be reminded that every city has a ghetto.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 5th, 2004, 11:06 am

Ace2 wrote:Yes homie this post is about the 102rac not who is the most active in the wood check above and you will P the real deal lay off the stress dogg.
WELL 3RD OFF I'M NOT YA DOG, CUZZIN. ALSO I ONLY C THAT THE REAL DEAL IS 102RAC IS FAR FROM DONE IN INGLEWATTS. OTHERWISE WE'D HAVE NOTHIN TO SPEAK ON...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 5th, 2004, 12:51 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:WESTSIDE /EASTSIDE RAYMONDOOOOOOO GANG. NIGGA RAYMOND'S ARE WORLD FAMOUS, PASADENA 102 120 AND ALL THE OTHER HOMIES AMD FU*& DIRU, AND ANY BODY ELES WANT BEEF ... YOUNG LOCO (LIL LOCO) GET AT ME LOC TELL MY NIGGA CRAZY DEE AND JOKER AND BIG HOMIE CASPER FROM 102 GET AT ME "i like net bangin"
RAYMOND OUT...

RAAAYMOOOND!
WHAT'S CRACIN CUZ?
YOU KNOW ITS ALL FAME LOVE.
YEA CUZ, IM IN THE BAY AREA RITE NOW
YEA CUZ I HAVENT CEEN CUZ IN A MINUTE
CRAZY DEE, SINCE I WENT TO THE PEN,
AND JOKER1. YEA CUZ ITS ALOT DISSIN
THE DUECE HOMIES ON HERE. BUT F*C
EM THATS ALL DISSIN.
A CUZ WHEN CEE TRAYLOC TELL HER LIL
XRAY SAID WHATS UP HOMIE
BUT GET AT ME WE CAN RAYMODNISCE

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 5th, 2004, 2:19 pm

Tatta wrote:I am going to have to agree with Pasa3xRCWF. Pasadena is indeed a very wealthy city, thus it became an incorporated city and got it's own police department in order to be able to maintain it's squeaky clean image.

Pasadena is the focus point of the world on January 1st every year. The city works hard to maintain itself as a world-wide tourist attraction. However, behind the scenes in the "City of Roses" is a serious gang problem. Don't let the rose parade fool you. Hop off that 110 freeway and travel up fairoaks too far and you won't be singin the same song...after you pass that 210 overpass you won't see anymore big rich-lookin houses.

The ghettos of Pasadena have been neatly masked by clean streets and shopping centers...a ploy of the city to keep the ugly sides hidden. Go up El Molino or Orange Grove, drive up and down Washington or Lincoln...lol you will quickly be reminded that every city has a ghetto.
LOL TAT I'LL GIVE IT TO U. AT LEAST SOMEBODY ELSE AROUND HERE KNOW WHAT THEY TALKIN BOUT. U EITHER WELL TRAVELED OR WELL INFORMED...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Spent alot of time in Dena ...Jackie Robinson Park, La Pintaresca, Kings Manors, Summits, Snake Pits, you name it...I got folks and homies out that way.

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » February 5th, 2004, 5:19 pm

lol Raymonds ain't doing a damn thang in Inglewood. BIP to the homie Bizarro whatever fag made a comment about the raymonds doing something to him. Ask your homies about Kel-dog when he got smashed in that McDonalds on prairie and century. The Raymonds ain't world famous you marks may have heard about them but they ain't doing a damn thang in Inglewood period and the little homies when you can find one are sooooo very scary. I think they raising girls on they set now. Wherever that may be because it damn sho ain't Inglewood.
Last edited by og troll on February 17th, 2004, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 6th, 2004, 9:08 am

og troll wrote:lol Raymonds ain't doing a damn thang in Inglewood. BIP to the homie Bizarro whatever fag made a comment about the krispies doing something to him. Ask your homies about Kel-dog when he got smashed in that McDonalds on prairie and century. The Raymonds ain't world famous you marks may have heard about them but they ain't doing a damn thang in Inglewood period and the little homies when you can find one are sooooo very scary. I think they raising girls on they set now. Wherever that may be because it damn sho ain't Inglewood.
LOL FIRST OFF IF THE NIGGA HEARD RAYMONDS POPPED THAT PUNK ASS NIGGA OF YOURS THEN THATS WHAT HE HEARD. NO NEED TO HATE ON THAT , BORDER RAT. IF ANYBODY RAISIN GIRLS ITS INGLEWOOD FAGS LIKE U. SUCH BIG TALK BUT I DONT EVER HEAR ABOUT U NIGGAS DOIN NUTHIN OUTSIDE YOUR PLAY PEN. NIGGAS UP IN INGLEWOOD KNOW TO STAY IN INGLEWOOD, YA HEARD. F*CK WUT U TALKIN BOUT. OH AND ITS RUST IN PISS... :twisted: