White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 19th, 2005, 11:29 am

This thread is too long.

-close-

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 19th, 2005, 11:29 am

Naw, just jokin.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 19th, 2005, 12:19 pm

there is alot of them in the inland empire like ontario, upland, etc. Also in norCal.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 19th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Gibby, I see most of them in Long Beach and some in Venice, they could be white cholos but I dont think so, there tatts weren't really cholo style.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 21st, 2005, 3:16 pm

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 23rd, 2005, 2:14 am

I'm sorry but biker gangs are not nor have ever been a power house.........they are just like street gangs(just like the cartels use the MS13) people use bikers............they aren't anything special they have no power.............I don't mean to be mean but that is how it is...........give it a name =/

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 27th, 2005, 7:25 pm

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=K_Moan

HAHA I found a white boy on xanga banging claiming long beach crip, check it..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 28th, 2005, 3:28 am

Wiggas like him are not the real deal, real white gangs are Hells Angels, Bandidos, Peckerwoods, NLR and PEN1. Not fags that think they are black.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 28th, 2005, 1:11 pm

the cripps and bloods arent just black, there are alot of whites in them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 28th, 2005, 6:10 pm

Any white man that claims he is a blood or crip is a joke.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 28th, 2005, 6:44 pm

DC wrote:Any white man that claims he is a blood or crip is a joke.
Yep! Like any white dude claiming to be a sureno.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 30th, 2005, 5:29 pm

I think white dudes claiming Sureno is alot different, considering alot of Mexicans Americans have white spanish ancestory as well, also white and mexicans have aliances which go back 50 years in the prison system.
If a white boy is from the barrio and he grows up around Surenos, then of course he will join a sureno gang, i think its different to a white boy wanting to be a crip, they are just opposites in the streets and prisons.

Anyone know if Nortenos have white guys joing them, GTS??

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 30th, 2005, 5:36 pm

DC wrote:I think white dudes claiming Sureno is alot different, considering alot of Mexicans Americans have white spanish ancestory as well, also white and mexicans have aliances which go back 50 years in the prison system.
What the fuck are you talking about? Mexicans and whites DON'T have alliances that go back 50 years that's complete nonsense. HA! In the 60's the Mexican Mafia had the same relationship with the BGF as they did with the AB.
DC wrote: If a white boy is from the barrio and he grows up around Surenos, then of course he will join a sureno gang, i think its different to a white boy wanting to be a crip, they are just opposites in the streets and prisons.

So what's the difference between a white kid growing up in a black neighborhood and joining a black gang? It's the same thing. In other states other then Cali it happens all the time.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 30th, 2005, 5:45 pm

The difference is huge, some Mexicans look white and vice versa, a white dude does not look black no matter what he does, if he plans on being a gangbanger he is in some serious shit if he goes to prison.
The peckerwoods are going to crush him for being a crip, and he cannot stand with the black dudes either, he is fucked either way, you have to stick with your own kind.
If a white dude is a sureno and he gets locked up its no big deal, South Siders and the woods are cool with each other and are generally housed together, if shit goes down the SS will always stand with the woods.
Now what the fuck is a white crip going to do if he ever gets lockes up.
He will end up a bitch.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 30th, 2005, 5:48 pm

DC wrote:The difference is huge, some Mexicans look white and vice versa, a white dude does not look black no matter what he does, if he plans on being a gangbanger he is in some serious shit if he goes to prison.
The peckerwoods are going to crush him for being a crip, and he cannot stand with the black dudes either, he is #%@& either way, you have to stick with your own kind.
If a white dude is a sureno and he gets locked up its no big deal, South Siders and the woods are cool with each other and are generally housed together, if shit goes down the SS will always stand with the woods.
Now what the fu-- is a white crip going to do if he ever gets lockes up.
He will end up a bitch.
So what? You think some stupid 14 year olds that join gangs really give a shit about what's going to happen in prison? Ugh........NO all they care is about being with their FRIENDS.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 30th, 2005, 5:58 pm

whatever man you know it all, I just think white boys joining black gangs is totally crazy, I dont see anything wrong with white cholos though, this has been happening for a long time.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 30th, 2005, 6:00 pm

DC wrote:whatever man you know it all, I just think white boys joining black gangs is totally crazy, I dont see anything wrong with white cholos though, this has been happening for a long time.
Yeah it's crazy but their is alot of wiggers like Eminem running around.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 30th, 2005, 6:12 pm

Wiggers are a joke, you know I like hip hop but I dont dress and act black, but Im also in hard core punk and heavy metal as well. Im not a racist at all but I just think white guys in black gangs is crazy, but when I see white guys in mexican gangs it doesnt seem to be out of place.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 30th, 2005, 8:10 pm

how does one exactly act a certain race? the only thing that seperates races are skin color and culture. Beside that anyone can act like anyone else.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 30th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Invincible, we are talking about white guys joining black gangs, its true you can act anyway you like but at the same time look like a complete idiot. The bottom line is white guys who act black are mixed up.

L

Unread post by L » September 7th, 2005, 11:41 am

DC wrote:
Well Woodie is Norteno. You know him ?

[img]http://www.gwynjones.freeserve.co.uk/we ... dieyoc.jpg[/img]

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 7th, 2005, 1:27 pm

L wrote:
DC wrote:
Well Woodie is Norteno. You know him ?

[img]http://www.gwynjones.freeserve.co.uk/we ... dieyoc.jpg[/img]
There's some white Ene's. Woodie is the homie from Antioch.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » September 9th, 2005, 11:38 pm

all white people are gay!
they can't be gangsta they're the pussiest race in the whole planet and as far as white boys tryin 2 act black datz even more gayer we shouldn't forgive wat they huv dun to us its like someone stabs u in the back and takes it out 6 inchs or fully takes it out that scar is styll gonna stay u can't jus forget about it u gotta phuck that mutherphucka up

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 10th, 2005, 4:47 pm

"wigger"
is a word used only by whites

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 11th, 2005, 12:41 am

So Nortenos have white guys too, in prison they would have to roll with the Nortes, Obviously the woods wouldnt get along with the white Enes.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 16th, 2005, 10:36 am

Gang dropouts are the fastest growing population in prison. With the leaders up in Pelican Bay SHU their is no honor or respect and people are getting stuck or their name is on the list now. Here's the article.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/la-me-pr ... tla-news-1

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 16th, 2005, 2:47 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:all white people are gay!
they can't be gangsta they're the pussiest race in the whole planet and as far as white boys tryin 2 act black datz even more gayer we shouldn't forgive wat they huv dun to us its like someone stabs u in the back and takes it out 6 inchs or fully takes it out that scar is styll gonna stay u can't jus forget about it u gotta #%@& that mutherphucka up
some people will argue that if your really tough you dont need to be in some namebrand gang or even have people watch your back. And will fight fair.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » September 17th, 2005, 9:23 pm

http://www.maximonline.com/grit/article ... _5015.html

"Soviet leader Joseph Stalin didn’t just butcher peasants and uncooperative city dwellers; he packed them into prisons all over the U.S.S.R. in the 1930s. From this population of ne’er-do-wells, the Russian Mafia coalesced around convicts who ran the gulags with ruthless power. When Communism collapsed a decade ago, released inmates hooked up with relatives and ex-KGB agents and exploited the virgin free market—using any means necessary. They quickly put a stranglehold on many aspects of Russia’s shaky government and economy. Next they contacted their comrades in the West and soon established themselves as the new heavy hitters on the global block. The danger they pose explains why the FBI has 100 agents dedicated to stopping the new red menace.

Turf: An estimated three million hoodlums in 5,000 groups influence everything from bathroom attendants in Moscow brothels to the guys guarding leftover nukes. Big operations thrive in Hungary and the Czech Republic, while emigration has spread no-goodniks to the good old U.S.A., especially New York City. Today Brooklyn’s Brighton Beach neighborhood is the most notorious Russian satellite since Sputnik. (For your own safety, don’t confuse L.A.’s touchy Armenian gangs with Russians.) In 1994, FBI honcho Louis Freeh said that Russian organized crime represented the greatest threat to U.S. national security, though he later retracted the comment."

lets see here. They took voer gulags and ran them, which are tougher and more highly controlled than American prisons. There is 3 million of them, and you say if they all somehow emerged in the u.s they wouldnt make the eme their bitches and run the pens? and hell if they went to war they wouldnt easily be able to travel to the u.s? And since they control entire arm industries on the streets the thousands of southsiders would be mowed down by highly trained, armed, and ruthless killers.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 17th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Good article GTS, but I think EME and the NF will somehow infiltrate PC and people will be attacked eventually. I think its crazy that nortenos and Southsiders hate each other when they are all Mexican and have so much in common. Really is there that much difference between Chicanos from Nor Cal from the Chicanos from So Cal, what is the difference???

DC

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 19th, 2005, 8:49 am

Good question DC most younster's can't even answer that, but 40 yrs ago shit popped off, and now it's defend your land against the enemy.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » September 19th, 2005, 5:32 pm

I suppose its just the way things are, but yeah chicanos are chicanos wether they are from So Cal or Nor Cal. They have so many things in common like Lowriders, Music, Tattoos etc etc, but are separted by this north and south situation. I was reading on another forum which is all Nortenos and they talk about Chicanos from the South like are a different race of people, but if they ever met a SS they would realize they are the same people just from a different part of California.