The Netherlands (Holland) 2

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 1st, 2005, 8:44 am

well homeboy, thats what a red light district in every country looks like whores and drugs lol

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » June 1st, 2005, 9:14 am

TIMER wrote:well homeboy, thats what a red light district in every country looks like whores and drugs lol
No red light district is like the dutch red light district homie.....and youd know it if you ever been to amsterdam..

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » June 1st, 2005, 11:29 am

ive been there a lot of times...

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » June 4th, 2005, 4:43 am

Bo$$ wrote:Im moving back to holland in exactly a week from now, utrecht 2 be exact. I'll be able to give yall arguing women some real info and maybe pictures (as soon as i know how to post pics..)
It's been over a week now,where is the report?

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » June 4th, 2005, 6:43 am

nigga i been busy movin in ill look for articles as soon as possible....and btw u could dig something up as well you know.

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 20th, 2005, 4:03 pm

the number of gangs in holland is growing you got crip and blood and all kinda gangs spread over the country but the most are fake ass wannabe unorganised idiots who claim to be a gangmember but it aint as hard like the US ... like is said the crime in europe is different from the usa i think its also crap that everyone is scared of maroccans only old grannys and pussys are scared of them i think they are maybe scared cause marocans or turkish guys get there relatives when they have problems i think the mafia and the gypsies and white people who live in trailers( :Sbig houses in a camp)are the most dangerous people outta here
:lol:

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 21st, 2005, 2:50 am

the most dangerous family in holland are the flodders

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... der_14.jpg[/img]

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 22nd, 2005, 8:10 am

hahaha no sjonny died some years ago^^ :lol:

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » July 22nd, 2005, 8:56 am

for real? how did he die? that is sad i always liked him the most... :(

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » July 23rd, 2005, 9:07 am

when he was acting he got a hardattack first everyone tought it was a joke but he died:P but the old sjonny still lives from the movies

K_E_V_I_N010

Unread post by K_E_V_I_N010 » August 18th, 2005, 3:23 am

Kizzman

Unread post by Kizzman » August 18th, 2005, 1:21 pm

What about your crazy southern neighbours: the Belgians, I've heard they have loco ghetto's?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 19th, 2005, 5:25 am

K_E_V_I_N010 wrote:http://media.putfile.com/Feyenoord---Aj ... -The-Movie Dutch Hooligans :twisted:

K_E_V_I_N010 can you give us some info about gangs in Rotterdam?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » August 23rd, 2005, 3:28 pm

kizzman belgium ain't nothing, the only crazy people here in belgium are turkish, morocon, greek, italian people. and i think you know, turkish people run the drugs-, guns-,... bussines. morocon people hasj.

these r the most crazy ones in belgium, the rest, well they'r strangers in their own country...

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » August 24th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Hey im Morrocan and my people that are in Holland will fuck you up. Amsterdamians or whatever see us as a public safety threat... some guy made a video about how all Moroccans in Amsterdam are no good and shit so one of us slit his throat... haha teach you to flap your tongue bitch.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 24th, 2005, 1:01 pm

Dunn wrote:Hey im Morrocan and my people that are in Holland will fu-- you up. Amsterdamians or whatever see us as a public safety threat... some guy made a video about how all Moroccans in Amsterdam are no good and shit so one of us slit his throat... haha teach you to flap your tongue bitch.
no offense, that movie wasnt about how bad you are, it was about suppression of women in islam i heard about it on the news in germany

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » August 24th, 2005, 1:21 pm

dunn there's something i don't understand, R u talking to me??? or to someone else, if you're talking to me, i ain't saying nothing bad about morrocons, i'm turkish, 2 of my best friends are morocons OK??

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » August 25th, 2005, 12:31 pm

Gungor nah man i wasn't attackin you... why should I?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » August 25th, 2005, 4:44 pm

no no i was wrong sorry man.

germoney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by germoney » September 1st, 2005, 7:14 am

puffpuffgive wrote:the most dangerous family in holland are the flodders

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... der_14.jpg[/img]
hahaha!

my neighbours are exactly like them :D ! Everybody calls them The Flodders :D

wwzuidsv

Unread post by wwzuidsv » September 4th, 2005, 12:22 pm

dunn wat lul je

Truthspeaker

Unread post by Truthspeaker » September 5th, 2005, 3:26 am

Okay some things need to be broken down for yall, not for glorification but for education..

as for hoods.. real people should be able to walk through most Dutch hoods, ive been in nearly all of em and as long as you dont violate street codes and use common sense, youre ok.

as for gangs.. we got various crip sets over here who are not us-crip affliated in any way, but among the shitload of fake cats, theres a bunch of real ppl too. main triad crips being the most notorious.

as for racial issues.. it's impossible to say which country is the craziest, realest, whatever.. theres pussy in every country, there are real people in every country. most people in holland aint fake, they just either ignorant or scared.

as for belgian hoods.. the worst hoods there are definately grimier than the worst hoods in holland... go to Molenbeek Bruxelles, Seefhoek/Borgerhout Antwerp, Charleroi, Liege and find out what I mean..

red light district in Amsterdam is big but pretty safe. dont buy any of the drugs they offer you, nearly everything is fake. if you need drugs go to a hood..

Truthspeaker

Unread post by Truthspeaker » September 5th, 2005, 3:29 am

i see i cant edit my post for some reason.. so apologies for that and if you have any questions, just ask. dont glorify hood life.. noone likes to struggle.. if you dont do crime, dont call yourselves a gang.. and remember, just because you live in a tough area, dont make you tough.. actions speak louder than words, stay real.

king v8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by king v8 » September 6th, 2005, 1:02 pm

gungor_aga wrote:kizzman belgium ain't nothing, the only crazy people here in belgium are turkish, morocon, greek, italian people. and i think you know, turkish people run the drugs-, guns-,... bussines. morocon people hasj.

these r the most crazy ones in belgium, the rest, well they'r strangers in their own country...
turks aint nottin much in belgium, they think they are.
belgium has no real getthos, but there are some neighbourhoods in brussels where u best dont show yr head unless U R from there.
police is even scared 2 come in those places,certain districts in
Molenbeek,schaarbeek,...but like i said no real getthos

Truthspeaker

Unread post by Truthspeaker » September 7th, 2005, 6:53 am

depends on your definition of ghetto which is relative.. i dont even like the word.. but some places you mentioned could definitely be called grimey.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » September 8th, 2005, 2:36 am

king turks aint nothing???? do you believe yourself??? turks don't act like gangsters or something, nobody knows something about the bussines they run, they play it smart.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 2:53 pm

I heard there is a Crip set in holland?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 28th, 2005, 1:34 pm

'MZ

Unread post by 'MZ » October 10th, 2005, 2:24 pm

oye

I got a question eh, what do crips in holland do, i mean you dont have to have security in the hoods here, is it all beacause of the money? or what do they do?

072Alkmaar

Unread post by 072Alkmaar » October 11th, 2005, 2:14 am

if your talkin bout the real MAin traids, they rip off other criminals, and that kind of shit, they once hy-jacked a helicopter, to bust one of there homey's outa jail...

them wannabee's crips they just some smaltime thiefs/dugdealers...

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » October 12th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Turkish people don't get caught up with street crime they got the Turkish mafia and they do their thing underground you never hear from them untill somebody get's blasted for some reason..
same thing with the Chinese mob you never hear from them but they work behind the scenes why do you think those chinese peeps got so much cash.

SCULLYLONDON198
What city do you live in now?: LONDON UK

Re: The Netherlands (Holland) 2

Unread post by SCULLYLONDON198 » October 11th, 2008, 6:07 pm

WHEN I WAS IN ROTTERDAM, NETHERLANDS FOR OVER A YEAR, I NOTICED THE RACIAL GANG-MAKEUP WHERE OF PREDOMINANTLY ANTILLEAN/CURACAO, SURINAMESE, SOMALIAN, MOROCCAN AND TURKISH. I WOULDN'T SAY THEY HAD "HOODS" OR NO-GO AREAS, I DIDN'T SEE MANY ANYWAY, BUT YOU COULD SEE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE. HAARLEM WAS DEFINITELY A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE, AS I WALKED DOWN CERTAIN STREETS AT NIGHT, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I DIDN'T CLOCK ANY GANGSTERS, I WASN'T LOOKING FOR ANY EITHER..

ONE OF MY COUSINS HAD A HOMEBOY CALLED YAYO, FROM AMSTERDAM, OF SURINAMESE DESCENT, NYGGER GOT SHOT LIKE OVER 8 TIMES, BY THE POLITIE (POLICE), APPARENTLY THE POLITIE BRUTALITY ON SURINAMESE, MOROCCAN AND ANTILLEAN YOUTHS ARE OUTRAGEOUS. THEY'RE ABIT FORCEFUL IMO, ANYWAY, DAM IS JUST ABOUT SMOKING THAT GOOD KUSH!!!!

AND PIPEIN THOSE THICK CHICKS IN THE WINDOWS LOL

=]