Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset

Unread post by moses » September 4th, 2005, 12:51 am

Grape St is heated for Purple City thing...hear what they said about Dipset at http://www.shazzloc.com

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 4th, 2005, 12:57 am

e/s WBLC crossin out the b
4 life triiiiiic

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 4th, 2005, 1:00 am

Watts up homie - i see you rep Watts Baby Loc Crip

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 4th, 2005, 4:19 pm

leftcoast wrote:e/s WBLC crossin out the b
4 life triiiiiic

WoW!! this the nigga that's always arguing and saying stupid shit... this nigga saying he bang now.. :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset

Unread post by Guage12 » September 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm

moses wrote:Grape St is heated for Purple City thing...hear what they said about Dipset at http://www.shazzloc.com
Yeah them niggaz in harlem that's tryin to bang is as fake as u can get.....these niggaz is confused

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » September 4th, 2005, 4:47 pm

i hope some of them dip set fags gets smoked, so the rest of them fools understand colors aint no joke

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » September 5th, 2005, 8:45 pm

now im no fan of dipset but they are funny dudes... those diss tracs were wack as fuk, though.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 5th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Yeah... they really do need to step up their game those videos are way low budget. haha What ever happened to those niggas from True Blue N.O.T.S.?

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 5th, 2005, 9:57 pm

keverdugo wrote:Yeah... they really do need to step up their game those videos are way low budget. haha What ever happened to those niggas from True Blue N.O.T.S.?
Yeah but they are Underground Rappers....they ain't got the cheese to do fancy videos....they tight though I'm feelin what this nigga is spittin about the Eastcoast perpetrating the WestCoast Gang culture I've said this in the "commercialized topic" These fake ass niggaz like Jim jones don't get that this ain't a joke with his purplecity BS...

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 6th, 2005, 12:41 am

mine wrote:now im no fan of dipset but they are funny dudes... those diss tracs were wack as #%@&, though.
I give Jim Jones credit for his business smarts. He knows of Shazz Loc and Grape St Crips. No one talks about Nutty Blocc Compton Crips yet or the Piru Bloods because we haven't leaked those disses out yet. But Jim is smart not to name names to avoid giving pub to Shazz Loc. So thank you for the pr on dissing Shazz Loc. Some rules to learn in entertainment biz is - There is no such thing as bad publicity, whether the public is speaking good or bad is not the issue. As long as they are speaking. Another music biz tidbit. There are many songs currently on the radio that both you and I believe are wack but the science is this - there are over 260million people in the United States if you only a mere 1million people like a wack record enough to buy...guess what...it's platinum. KRS couldn't stop Nelly's sales he actually helped it. Jay Z and Nas beef helped each other's sales. Shazz won't stop Jim Jones or Dipset from selling but he will find it in his best interest to calm these Cali streets down. Tupac and Biggie were both victims of this senseless west coast violence. Love or hate the music, Shazz Loc is warning the brothers about the fire they're playing with. It is sad that our young black brothers will murder over colors but that's what they do...not only here but now on the east coast, down south, canada, and overseas. I don't know how many times I can repeat this, but these gang bangers got love for Dipset music just not the image.

http://www.shazzloc.com hip hop beef - you gotta love it

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » September 6th, 2005, 1:20 am

moses wrote:
mine wrote:now im no fan of dipset but they are funny dudes... those diss tracs were wack as #%@&, though.
I give Jim Jones credit for his business smarts. He knows of Shazz Loc and Grape St Crips. No one talks about Nutty Blocc Compton Crips yet or the Piru Bloods because we haven't leaked those disses out yet. But Jim is smart not to name names to avoid giving pub to Shazz Loc. So thank you for the pr on dissing Shazz Loc. Some rules to learn in entertainment biz is - There is no such thing as bad publicity, whether the public is speaking good or bad is not the issue. As long as they are speaking. Another music biz tidbit. There are many songs currently on the radio that both you and I believe are wack but the science is this - there are over 260million people in the United States if you only a mere 1million people like a wack record enough to buy...guess what...it's platinum. KRS couldn't stop Nelly's sales he actually helped it. Jay Z and Nas beef helped each other's sales. Shazz won't stop Jim Jones or Dipset from selling but he will find it in his best interest to calm these Cali streets down. Tupac and Biggie were both victims of this senseless west coast violence. Love or hate the music, Shazz Loc is warning the brothers about the fire they're playing with. It is sad that our young black brothers will murder over colors but that's what they do...not only here but now on the east coast, down south, canada, and overseas. I don't know how many times I can repeat this, but these gang bangers got love for Dipset music just not the image.

shazz loc is the wackest thing ever. son is wack as hell. he need this beef shit cause he wack as fuck. you say grape street and nutty block like that means something to us here in NY. well let me pull your coat. IT DOESNT.

moses wtf is wrong with you you think shazz loc and grape street are the only ones with guns and shit. calm the cali streets down?> mother fucker tell grape street to worry about pj watts and the huntaz and get off jim jones dick. morons

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 6th, 2005, 2:05 am

lb516 wrote:
moses wrote:
I give Jim Jones credit for his business smarts. He knows of Shazz Loc and Grape St Crips. No one talks about Nutty Blocc Compton Crips yet or the Piru Bloods because we haven't leaked those disses out yet. But Jim is smart not to name names to avoid giving pub to Shazz Loc. So thank you for the pr on dissing Shazz Loc. Some rules to learn in entertainment biz is - There is no such thing as bad publicity, whether the public is speaking good or bad is not the issue. As long as they are speaking. Another music biz tidbit. There are many songs currently on the radio that both you and I believe are wack but the science is this - there are over 260million people in the United States if you only a mere 1million people like a wack record enough to buy...guess what...it's platinum.
KRS couldn't stop Nelly's sales he actually helped it. Jay Z and Nas beef helped each other's sales. Shazz won't stop Jim Jones or Dipset from selling but he will find it in his best interest to calm these Cali streets down. Tupac and Biggie were both victims of this senseless west coast violence. Love or hate the music, Shazz Loc is warning the brothers about the fire they're playing with. It is sad that our young black brothers will murder over colors but that's what they do...not only here but now on the east coast, down south, canada, and overseas. I don't know how many times I can repeat this, but these gang bangers got love for Dipset music just not the image.

shazz loc is the wackest thing ever. son is wack as hell. he need this beef shit cause he wack as fu--. you say grape street and nutty block like that means something to us here in NY. well let me pull your coat. IT DOESNT.

moses wtf is wrong with you you think shazz loc and grape street are the only ones with guns and shit. calm the cali streets down?> mother fucker tell grape street to worry about pj watts and the huntaz and get off jim jones dick. morons
neva said that these folks were the only ones with guns. did u miss the part where i mentioned senseless murders down south, east coast, canada and overseas. These gangs here shouldn't mean anything to you in NY. You're in NY and they are in Cali. ONCE AGAIN, it is senseless to murk over colors. Now let's word this so you could understand...if i said fucc Brooklyn do you think I would have any trouble in Cali - no. But if i went to Brooklyn then there would be trouble.

i moved to LA from Newark NJ back in '94. at first i couldn't get with alot of this west coast music. my question then was "how does this wack shit sell". After hangin with these cats in the streets then i understood their movement. i knocked that NY/NJ/CT tri-state chip off my shoulder and opened up and embraced black music from other regions. Every region is different. Shazz expects northeasterners to dis him and his music. There'll even be haters in Cali but like i said before...as long as 1million people buy his wack music then his wack a$$ will be platinum. But on the indie tip just like the homie San Quinn, we could eat and live well off of 50,000 units sold. Profitting $7 per CD you do the math. West Coast and Dirty South music has proven you can go multi platinum without NY.

i ain't the one rappin, Shazz is. i ain't called you mf so please respect back...my bruva. On the real, i like the Dipset music and so does Shazz. Him and his cali rap partners are dissin for their image...they just like some folks on this board is on some ra ra street crap...i'm in it for the paper.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 6th, 2005, 9:26 am

yea, i knew this shit was gonna happen in a matter of time. Jim Jones is putting himself too out there with the red flags and red everything. And keep saying in songs that he kool with kali niggas. i mean i know he prolly kool with game & boo yaa, but that dont mean he from kali. thats what makes me mad at him. he biting off that kali shit too much. there is Bloods in Harlem and they do bang to the death of it. but he making this whole blood shit commercialized. even DJ Quik wasnt flaunting his shit out there and every1 knew he was TTP. i dont think i Quik with a red bandana tied on his head in any of his videos or CD covers. and Quik was straight outta Bompton.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 6th, 2005, 1:29 pm

man the only reason the homies from Carson(Boo-Yaa) and Game do songs with the nigga is for the green. OK I respect that but as far as the nigga being a blood ummm niggas over here don't respect that. How u gonna be born and raised in Harlem and say u a blood? Especially coming out last year flyin' colors ah... and the nigga like 30 yrs old... I don't remember when the nigga first came out cuz I was out of the country chillin so I just saw him last yr anyways I heard when the nigga first came out he wasn't all flamed up until recently or until the Certified Gangstas video... Jim Jones a certified gangsta?? haha fucc that. I aint Piru but if I was I'd go find that nigga. Hopefully more Westcoast rappers will checc that mark nigga.. lil skinny old nigga will probably pay them off tho'. Niggas nowadays think they can buy their way into some hood. Niggas need to be real cuzzz

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » September 6th, 2005, 5:44 pm

mother fucker tell grape street to worry about pj watts and the huntaz and get off jim jones dick. morons

most of grape street dont even know who jim jones is, lol
@ worry about pj and huntaz, u from new york so i dont expect u to know any better but if u knew wut wuz goin on u'd know these niggaz is teamin up together and they still catchin hell from Grape

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 6th, 2005, 6:47 pm

haha ya niggas need hobbies

http://www.mixunit.com

http://www.redcross.org

broke niggas hate, thats what they do

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » September 7th, 2005, 3:36 pm

u show right alot of broke people cant do nothin but hate and cry let jim jones do his thang if u dont like him then go shoot him urself instead of wishin someone else would do it

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 7th, 2005, 4:32 pm

kverdugazo wrote:man the only reason the homies from Carson(Boo-Yaa) and Game do songs with the nigga is for the green. OK I respect that but as far as the nigga being a blood ummm niggas over here don't respect that. How u gonna be born and raised in Harlem and say u a blood? Especially coming out last year flyin' colors ah... and the nigga like 30 yrs old... I don't remember when the nigga first came out because I was out of the country chillin so I just saw him last yr anyways I heard when the nigga first came out he wasn't all flamed up until recently or until the Certified Gangstas video... Jim Jones a certified gangsta?? haha fucc that. I aint Piru but if I was I'd go find that nigga. Hopefully more Westcoast rappers will checc that mark nigga.. lil skinny old nigga will probably pay them off tho'. Niggas nowadays think they can buy their way into some hood. Niggas need to be real cuzzz
NY got hella Bloods & Crips. and they foreal. i've been on both coast and it aint no different except that some Bloods and Crips got their knowledge wrong. Banging Stars and shit. i respekt that. In NY/NJ there is also legit WestCoast Gangs brought over the East by real WestCoast OGs. I know they got Rolling 20s in NY & NJ and they dont bang that E/S UBN shit. And the got some Piru sets in NY-NJ too. they legit. Usually W/S Bloods dont get along with E/S Bloods. in NY-NJ the way Crips beef with Crips in LA is how it is with Bloods in the NY-NJ. i aint tryna say there that aint no real bangers in NY especially Harlem. Harlem is Blooded out. But that whole Jim Jones shit wearing the flags and shit gets to me. kause he wears Red the Purple. i mean thats wack. and i dont like how he akt like the West is hood. like he be having mad songs sayin he good in the West or whatever. i mean that can piss ni99as off. i just dont like how he be percieving himself.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 7th, 2005, 5:37 pm

wizdom wrote:
kverdugazo wrote:man the only reason the homies from Carson(Boo-Yaa) and Game do songs with the nigga is for the green. OK I respect that but as far as the nigga being a blood ummm niggas over here don't respect that. How u gonna be born and raised in Harlem and say u a blood? Especially coming out last year flyin' colors ah... and the nigga like 30 yrs old... I don't remember when the nigga first came out because I was out of the country chillin so I just saw him last yr anyways I heard when the nigga first came out he wasn't all flamed up until recently or until the Certified Gangstas video... Jim Jones a certified gangsta?? haha fucc that. I aint Piru but if I was I'd go find that nigga. Hopefully more Westcoast rappers will checc that mark nigga.. lil skinny old nigga will probably pay them off tho'. Niggas nowadays think they can buy their way into some hood. Niggas need to be real cuzzz
NY got hella Bloods & Crips. and they foreal. i've been on both coast and it aint no different except that some Bloods and Crips got their knowledge wrong. Banging Stars and shit. i respekt that. In NY/NJ there is also legit WestCoast Gangs brought over the East by real WestCoast OGs. I know they got Rolling 20s in NY & NJ and they dont bang that E/S UBN shit. And the got some Piru sets in NY-NJ too. they legit. Usually W/S Bloods dont get along with E/S Bloods. in NY-NJ the way Crips beef with Crips in LA is how it is with Bloods in the NY-NJ. i aint tryna say there that aint no real bangers in NY especially Harlem. Harlem is Blooded out. But that whole Jim Jones shit wearing the flags and shit gets to me. kause he wears Red the Purple. i mean thats wack. and i dont like how he akt like the West is hood. like he be having mad songs sayin he good in the West or whatever. i mean that can piss ni99as off. i just dont like how he be percieving himself.

Yeah know one ever said there wasn't any bloods and crips in Ny, there is.. it's just that them niggaz on the east coast is washed down versions of it... They don't bang like cali niggaz do, Yeah there's hard niggaz and shit that will smoke a nigga but they Don't have the mindset of the Cali blood and crips, cause I was watching this HBO shit on the latin kings in Ny and they showed Ny blood and crip sets in the same building What the fucc is that all about ??!?? they were standing right next to each other like nothing... That's the type of shit that I'm talking bout... Yall Eastcoast Ny, NJ ect.. Niggaz should just stick to thuggin with your timb boots and big jackets cause Gang bangin ain't yall niggaz thing....

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 8th, 2005, 11:49 pm

^^Exactly...That's what I've been saying the whole time cuzzz. The majority of niggas bang because they grow up in that particular hood I mean it's basically forced on you from a young age. I mean if I grew up in the 'nella most likely I'd be piru or if I grew up in SpookTown hood most likely I'd represent that. Anyways... what I don't get is these grown ass niggas in NY, NJ, Boston or wherever over there on the east or down south start "bangin" something they didn't grow up knowing about yet they choose to wake up one day and think they can bang some hood from L.A. cuzzz it's a fad or think they'll get a rep. And I guarantee that most of these niggas that they say moved over there and brought the hood were never even from it. Niggas think they hip to the shit cuzzz they read magazines, listen to Westcoast hip-hop, or find some hood on streetgangs.com and if it sounds cool they wanna be from it. Niggasthink they they got love for some hood when the hood don't got no love for them.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 9th, 2005, 8:37 am

HI HATERS :lol:

i feel where ya coming from but....what does bitching about it accomplish?
not a gotdamn thing....

oh yeah my nigga O Jones is #5 on the boards

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » September 9th, 2005, 10:32 am

I dont like to much east coast music but jim jones shit is hard I like that one song(you trying to be down with the dip set- well then -you gotta get your lips wet- it's dip set.that shit is hard to me.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 9th, 2005, 10:51 am

^^Just to let u know I aint hatin' on nobody. Jim Jones and Dipset can make all the bank they want. Gay ass niggas bought Britney Spears and N Sync and shit like that too but thats them...Cada cual tiene su gusto. I'm just giving constructive criticizm.. if a nigga wanna be a 2005 blood and say he OG to sell records he can do it... but the real niggas know it's a gimmic and that the nigga a fake. Niggas nowadays don't wanna be original and think he can get away saying they did shit they didn't do and say they somethin they aint. That's aight tho'... One day it'll come back and bite 'em in the ass. Eventually these fake niggas will get checced and we'll see some more Pac and Biggie drama...but this time nobody on the Bestcoast will give a rats ass.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 9th, 2005, 11:15 am

yall be thinking bout us TOO much. get a life and stop talking when u aint doing anything about it.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 9th, 2005, 11:59 am

Well if you really want somebody to do something about it nigga come to L.A. talking that shit that u a NY "piru" a ver k pasa mamaguebo. Fake ass niggas get off our nuts. Obviously y'all niggas thinkin about L.A. niggas so much that u wanna dress, talk, and act like 'em.....
y'all some FUCCIN FAGGOTS

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 9th, 2005, 2:05 pm

LA niggas are the ones runnin they mouths talkin all this mess. NY niggas doin they thing, bangin blood n crip that they bit off yall. thats not the point. the point is yall the ones talkin smack so yall should head east and do something rather than run yo mouths like buncha b1tches. bloods n crips in NY got nuttin bad to say bout LA bloods n crips. so why should they come over there. LA niggaz got a beef, either do something or just shuttup. word ?

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » September 9th, 2005, 2:33 pm

yeh thats tru most LA bangas get mad when they here someone from the souf r the eastcoast talkin bout blood and crips and all that but they neva handle they bizzness i mean its to late now bloodz and cripz all over the place now wat LA gonna do take out every state/city that has LA gangs in it?

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 9th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Word kid... haha Fuccin faggot ass nigga the only niggas that got love for them fake ass niggas is fake ass niggas. GET OFF THE DICC

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

whos keeps talkin bout who? so whos on whos dick? bloods n crips are nationwide now.... been like that for over ten years.. have you been cryin these past ten years? LOL. I got 3 words for you.... GET OVER IT. Think of something new to btch about. This topic is gettin pretty stale.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 10th, 2005, 1:01 am

Makaveli your a lil bitch ass faggot... who the fucc was talking to yo bitch ass in the 1st place? Fuccin square... Anyways yeah Crips and bloods been nationwide for over 10 in some areas but in NY? Nah... thats some buullshit... only recently niggas from Harlem i.e. Dipshit I mean Dipset come out sayin they oolobs...and those niggas like 30 yrs old. I know those same niggas a few years ago werent walking around with dead flags but now in 2005? Harlem niggas on Compton dicc tricc ass squares fucc 'em They music is wack anyways.. I ain't hatin' I just think they flow is gay... like I said before the only nigga on the team that got skills is Cam and he can't even flow that good.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 10th, 2005, 1:06 am

makaveli389 wrote:whos keeps talkin bout who? so whos on whos dick? bloods n crips are nationwide now.... been like that for over ten years.. have you been cryin these past ten years? LOL. I got 3 words for you.... GET OVER IT. Think of something new to btch about. This topic is gettin pretty stale.
do they bang in DC now? Anacostia Crips? Or Berry Farms Blood? PGC for Prince George's Crips? LOL just havin fun...what part of DC you from homie

http://shazzloc.com

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 10th, 2005, 2:30 pm

kverdugazo wrote:Well if you really want somebody to do something about it nigga come to L.A. talking that shit that u a NY "piru" a ver k pasa mamaguebo. Fake ass niggas get off our nuts. Obviously y'all niggas thinkin about L.A. niggas so much that u wanna dress, talk, and act like 'em.....
y'all some FUCCIN FAGGOTS
u talkin mad shit lil nigga. NY hoods are foreal my nigga. i been on both coasts. i been to LA to the Bay and NY to NJ. Cali orginated that shit and some NY sets aint reppin or doin the same shit that Cali sets do, but no matter what they foreal. They got Blood & Crip hoods like Cali. the gang tension in Brownsville is just like it is Compton nigga. An there is legit NY-NJ W/S Piru sets. i wont name names of OGs, but some OGs straight from Cali. the head OG from Elm Street is straight Bompton ESP. i know a an OG from Red Family Piru straight up got his Cali set tatted on him. so some NY sets was brought over by Cali sets. usually W/S Bloods is Piru and E/S Bloods is UBN. i know NHB 20s aint reppin the Eastside UBN shit. they was brought over by a real NHB from West Adams. Some Blood sets was NY orientated but dont even doubt them. they all bang to the death and rep there hoods and alot of these young niggas is born into banging like LA niggas. Dont doubt either Coast nigga. if u doubting either coast at all. go to either coast's hood and say u doubt them. i bet you on what coast u in my nigga, the same shit will happen. there is no doubt in my mind.