Fresno Bulldogs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Fresno Bulldogs

Unread post by yo foo » September 5th, 2005, 12:22 pm

I was wondering if there is any info on the Bulldogs? There's a lot of threads about Surenos and even some bout Nortenos. There ain't anything on Bulldogs. What's up with them? I've heard of them but never seen or know anything about them cept they are from Fresno.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 5th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Well the bulldogs are broken off from nortenos and started bulldog nation, theyre still aactive round here and saturday night some people got stabbedi dont know who they were beefing, parkside bulldogs already have a injunction against them and aint allowed to hang out at roeding park.

[img]http://oakhurstforums.com/groupee/forum ... DCover.jpg[/img]

watch this video

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » September 5th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Are there still Nortenos in Fresno then? And if a bulldog gets locked up, does he click with the nortenos? Why'd they break from the north anyways?

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 5th, 2005, 2:15 pm

Yeah theres still nortenos in fresno, theres still some from the bulldogs still banging norte ive seen, like west side fresno 14, but i know some veteran ogs from the early 90's when we had about 80 murders a year, but they've been quiet and alot of the youngsters have been causing the violence around here.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 6th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Primetime wrote:Well the bulldogs are broken off from nortenos and started bulldog nation, theyre still aactive round here and saturday night some people got stabbedi dont know who they were beefing, parkside bulldogs already have a injunction against them and aint allowed to hang out at roeding park.

[img]http://oakhurstforums.com/groupee/forum ... DCover.jpg[/img]

watch this video
can you post this documentary?i asked folks about it in the movie section & noone responded.

i heard the fpd was snatchin hella foolz up for bein in the documentary & doin illegal shit.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 6th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Yeah alot of them got arrested they be showing off there herb plants and flashing aks and autos man they stupid...

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 6th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Primetime wrote:Yeah alot of them got arrested they be showing off there herb plants and flashing aks and autos man they stupid...
can you post the video on here?or e-mail it to me.

i don't have aim or nothin so i can't IM you.holla back

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 7th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Nah i dont have it on my comptuer man sorry,youd have to order it or something it aint free sorry tho..

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 7th, 2005, 3:33 pm

this is basically the description im just posting it here too

yeah its an ok video kinda a repetive, it shows bulldogs barkin and six duece diamond head crips and even a blood set, im forgot who it was though. There flashin there aks and automatics and huge amounts of herb, alot of the time its just cars spinnin out and shit while screaming holdin there rifles and pistols...it shows how violent fresno can get pretty much...alot of fights and shit and cops talking about how fuced upfresno is..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 7th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Garbage movie shows how they bite the bay area slang. yaddadadmean