Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Sinister_AUVLPN

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY) II

Unread post by Sinister_AUVLPN » February 3rd, 2005, 9:19 pm

Unknown Vice Lords, started by King Utha, aka Willie Lloyd...

Ghosts represent.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Illinois gangs (Chicago area ONLY)

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 8th, 2005, 7:30 pm

ogchip wrote:are there any crips out there?I know there's some in detroit that's where i started 6anging.
Yo joe, C's and B's don't hold no kinda weight out here. Ain't nobody in Chicagoland repping that West Coast shit. All gangs here are home grown joe. On the real peeps, out here the Crips and Bloods ain't even acknowledged, we worry about US. Now them peeps and forks outside Chi-town might wanna do that People/Blood and Folks/Crips shit (due to location) but it ain't none of them round here in Chi-town. It's only three sides here basically, Folks, Peoples, and Independant. I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fuck what ya heard from them Forks. Fuck that 6 point bible shit and fuck J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

Shout outs to the Moes in Rack City under the 5.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » February 19th, 2005, 3:34 pm

I was in the Chi about 2 years ago, and it's like a midwest version of L.A. Vicelords, GD's, Latin Kingz and shit. I'm guessin it might be worse than L.A...Chi town, is where the majority of Midwest gnags orignated right?

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » February 19th, 2005, 3:50 pm

I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fu-- what ya heard from them Forks. fu-- that 6 point bible shit and fu-- J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

Shout outs to the Moes in Rack City under the 5.[/quote]

Them folks from no luv city must be giving the flux.

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » February 20th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Them Folks from no love 51st and halsted are real ni66as. does anyone know what set of vice lords be with GDz in the chi i heard some GDz be with unknowns making money holla at me if you heard this

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » February 20th, 2005, 2:20 pm

buck wrote:I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fu-- what ya heard from them Forks. fu-- that 6 point bible shit and fu-- J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

Them folks from no luv city must be giving the flux.[/quote] English Please...

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 20th, 2005, 6:37 pm

^^^^^The Flux--givin mufuckas hell, put a hurtin on mufuckas. Chicago got they own slang.

jamaica

Unread post by jamaica » February 20th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Quickdraw wrote:
ogchip wrote:are there any crips out there?I know there's some in detroit that's where i started 6anging.
Yo joe, C's and B's don't hold no kinda weight out here. Ain't nobody in Chicagoland repping that West Coast shit. All gangs here are home grown joe. On the real peeps, out here the Crips and Bloods ain't even acknowledged, we worry about US. Now them peeps and forks outside Chi-town might wanna do that People/Blood and Folks/Crips shit (due to location) but it ain't none of them round here in Chi-town. It's only three sides here basically, Folks, Peoples, and Independant. I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fu-- what ya heard from them Forks. fu-- that 6 point bible shit and fu-- J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

dis yo boi jam.I am from detroit but mostly all family on my mom and dads side is from chicago.I have an uncle from the infamous cabrina greens pjs who claims g.d., who told me that crips and a very few bloods were more present about 10-15 years ago when crack had first came to chicago.However kept a very low profile.Today there is some still present in chicago but not as many as it was years ago.Once chicago gangs were able to get the crack entrepreneurship going there was no need for bloods and crips who went else where to places like minneapolis,and east st.louis.Based on my uncles knowledge who is a high ranking governor in chi-town there still is crips and very few bloods operating,but there isn't any sets spread through out the city like in "new york" or michigan(outside of metro detroit).

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:55 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.
http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 28th, 2005, 1:00 pm

I ORIGINATED FROM CHI TOWN AND I'VE ALWAYS BEEN GLAD THAT ILLINOIS KEPT IT HOME GROWN with THEY GANGS. IF IT WAS UP TO ME, ALL THE CRIP AND BLOOD ACTIVITY WOULD STAY IN THE WEST COAST AND EVERYBODY ELSE JUST DO THEY OWN THING...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 24th, 2005, 12:08 pm

buck wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GAME wrote:They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...

IGs are still folks and LKs are still people....dont believe everything you read on the net
I don't understand why everyone takes what someone says off another messageboard and thinks its the truth always. A lot of folks on these messageboards or shorties and don't know how it is behind bars. How it is on the streets is night and day from the county and prison. If your in a mob either you are folks or people independent mobs would have to deal with both alliances. All these fools claiming renegade don't talk that renegade stuff behind bars either. Ain't no way in hell ig's or lk's ride independent behind bars. Lk's ride people and they have several smaller latino people mobs ride under them. Ig's ride latin folks. Just like on the streets 4's are independent once they get behind bars they ride under vl's.
I don't know if this is official in Chicago, but one rumor I heard is that Black Disciples somewhere (can't remember where) ride with Bloods in Prison, and so they are no longer Folk. Probably this isn't true in Chicago, but can anyone confirm/deny it?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » September 5th, 2005, 3:24 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
buck wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
GAME wrote:They gotta update that igz aint folks no more they ryde independently they ride under the 7 point crown and consider themselves almighty...and also update that latin kings is independent too they dont claim people too many brothas was lost because of the people affiliation...

IGs are still folks and LKs are still people....dont believe everything you read on the net
I don't understand why everyone takes what someone says off another messageboard and thinks its the truth always. A lot of folks on these messageboards or shorties and don't know how it is behind bars. How it is on the streets is night and day from the county and prison. If your in a mob either you are folks or people independent mobs would have to deal with both alliances. All these fools claiming renegade don't talk that renegade stuff behind bars either. Ain't no way in hell ig's or lk's ride independent behind bars. Lk's ride people and they have several smaller latino people mobs ride under them. Ig's ride latin folks. Just like on the streets 4's are independent once they get behind bars they ride under vl's.
I don't know if this is official in Chicago, but one rumor I heard is that Black Disciples somewhere (can't remember where) ride with Bloods in Prison, and so they are no longer Folk. Probably this isn't true in Chicago, but can anyone confirm/deny it?
Some Bd's say theyre independent or on that blue star shit
but in Cook County they folks so are the Bg's.
They probably ride under Blood somewhere in the south
So they folk

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 10th, 2005, 10:02 pm

BGs aint folks in the pen or outs if you are folks than thats inside and outside you cant just be it in the joint BDs are folks its some renegade niggas that be on other shit thou.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 16th, 2005, 12:20 pm

ChAoS wrote:
buck wrote:I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fu-- what ya heard from them Forks. fu-- that 6 point bible shit and fu-- J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

Them folks from no luv city must be giving the flux.
English Please...[/quote]

lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 25th, 2006, 2:03 pm

MidWest14=NORTE

chief smoky

Unread post by chief smoky » May 15th, 2006, 8:32 pm

8 Ball Posse

ready2die

Unread post by ready2die » May 23rd, 2006, 1:03 pm

GDN
what more to say?

slots

Unread post by slots » June 21st, 2006, 1:57 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:SOME1 FROM CHI-TOWN TOLD ME ABOUT A SHOW CALLED "WICKED TV" THAT WOULD COME OUT OVER THERE. IT SAID THAT LATIN KINGS WERE the BIGGEST GANG IN CHICAGO BUT WERE ALSO the MOST KILLED. THEY GAVE OUT ACTUAL NUMBERS OF HOW MANY LATIN KINGS WERE KILLED BY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS, COBRAS, SURENOS, RAZAS, ETC... LEMME TELL U, the NUMBERS ARE BIG... the SHOW IS CALLED "WICKED TV", BUT I'LL HAVE TO INVESTIGATE IT...
lk got their own teritories y is all the folks killin lk when thir are all theese other gangs. and if kings are most killes how dey the bigggest gang

Tums

Unread post by Tums » August 7th, 2006, 5:14 pm

strtgang wrote:Post information about gangs in Chicago Illinois ONLY and immediate area by clicking on Post Reply. If you want to post info about gangs outside of Chicago put that info in the other forum entitle Illinois gangs (outside Chicago)[/b]
Who knows anything about Auora Gangs, in Aurora Illinois?

Tums

Where the Deuces in Auora, IL at?

Unread post by Tums » August 7th, 2006, 5:23 pm

RIP Twin where all the Deuces at in Auora, IL help me out

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 8th, 2006, 8:25 am

dont go around aurora that much..few times ive been there i seen lotta deuces, and a lotta kings....probably more gangs there but ive only seen these two gangs there

Yung Soulja

Unread post by Yung Soulja » August 8th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Quickdraw wrote:
Yo joe, C's and B's don't hold no kinda weight out here. Ain't nobody in Chicagoland repping that West Coast shit. All gangs here are home grown joe. On the real peeps, out here the Crips and Bloods ain't even acknowledged, we worry about US. Now them peeps and forks outside Chi-town might wanna do that People/Blood and Folks/Crips shit (due to location) but it ain't none of them round here in Chi-town. It's only three sides here basically, Folks, Peoples, and Independant. I call em Forks fam. Now real talk fam, it's all about that 5 point joe, fu-- what ya heard from them Forks. fu-- that 6 point bible shit and fu-- J Money Crack, you ain't running Halsted fake ass nigga.

Its vice versa with L.A. I never heard of Chicago gangs until I moved down south. I mean we got blackstones but growing up I always looked at em as Damus. Kali has no Folk or People alliances so therefore Bloods and crips are not People or Folks.

Siwatu

Unread post by Siwatu » August 17th, 2006, 8:24 am

mamlook wrote:Yeah some down here in S Florida...YLO is real tight down here...But MLDs aint worth mentioning when it comes to Florida IMO. Lot of Chi gangs were here unfortunatly not all of em are existing today
I'm in Miami also.
Somebody has tagged up some kinda Gangster Disciples thing with a 5-pointed star, D on the top left, B top center, and I top right, with circles on the bottom two. D$G

What the hell is that?

I thought the star thing was People's?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 22nd, 2006, 5:40 pm

Interesting site v v v v

http://chicagomobs.org/

edited: site is no longer active

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 21st, 2006, 1:29 pm

I was in Chicago this past summer. There were these two project houses at war. It was the GD's and someone else... 24th & State on the Southside. Only time I was a bit nervous in the entire US.

KARLOS

Unread post by KARLOS » September 20th, 2007, 3:13 pm

THEY KKALL ME LIL PAYASO AND IM A SURENO FROM CICERO ILLINOIS

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 10th, 2007, 9:04 am

KARLOS wrote:THEY KKALL ME LIL PAYASO AND IM A SURENO FROM CICERO ILLINOIS
YOU KNOW YOU GET TREATED LIKE A NEUTRON IN THE COUNTY OR U GRIPPIN SOMEBODYS NUTS

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:21 pm

nforcer8ballin wrote:your forgot THE TWO SIX GANGSTERS
- no they diddnt cuasethere PUSSYS26 k

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:26 pm

ONCE AND FOR ALL WHO READ-----THERE ARE NO SURENOS-NORTENEOS-PUTOS-CHAVALAS-13-14-/19-20-IN CHI RUNNINSHIT-IF THEY ARE HERE[IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THESE CHOLOS-THERE RUNNIN SCARED AND THATS THE TRUTH-SO STOP THE BS-BEEN ON THE STREES OF CHI SINCE 1983-AND STILL CANT FIND THESE CHAVALAS-AVLN

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 13th, 2008, 4:43 pm

Why do you guys hate Surenos and Nortenos so much?

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 13th, 2008, 4:50 pm

we dont hate just wont let them take over here and fuck shit up like they did in califas aztlan-vatios unida-but we run it out here- we all want chicano power-but at what cost ese-norh vs south-keep that shit on the left coast and be happy simon-carnal

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 21st, 2012, 10:09 pm

Part 3 on Chicago gangs will continue here:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 21&t=53959

if you want to go back to part 1:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... =221&t=175