Guamanians?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Guamanians?

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 8:29 am

From US Territory/ISLAND OF GUAM

There's a lot of Guamanians in Long Beach, Carson, and San Diego

DOes anybody have any info. on their origins? They have a similar type of slang as Hawaiians do such as the "pigeon" or Guamanian Language.

Their racial makeup SEEMS to be a mix of filipino, hispanic, polynesian as many of their people share those racial traits.

a few Guamanian gangs exist in Long Beach today:

Westside Islanders (started originally by guamanians)

anybody have any history or more info. on this race?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 25th, 2005, 12:31 pm

HISPANIC ORIGIN? HISPANIC IS NOT RACIAL HOW MANY X'S DO I PEOPLE AHVE TO XPLAIN THAT HISPANIC IS NOT RACIAL.

NOT TO SLAM YOU OR ANYTHING BUT THAT GETS ON MY NERVES.

jboogie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jboogie » July 25th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Yeah from what I've read most Guaminains who refer to themselves as Chamorros have a mix of Filipino and Spanish makeup, but the island is a part of Micronesia not Polynesia, so most Guaminians I think have more Micronesian makeup rather than Polynesian.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 25th, 2005, 3:33 pm

jboogie wrote:Yeah from what I've read most Guaminains who refer to themselves as Chamorros have a mix of Filipino and Spanish makeup, but the island is a part of Micronesia not Polynesia, so most Guaminians I think have more Micronesian makeup rather than Polynesian.
SPANISH AS FROM SPAIN OKAY!

jboogie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jboogie » July 25th, 2005, 4:34 pm

Yeah thats what I meant homie.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 5:36 pm

100 wrote:
jboogie wrote:Yeah from what I've read most Guaminains who refer to themselves as Chamorros have a mix of Filipino and Spanish makeup, but the island is a part of Micronesia not Polynesia, so most Guaminians I think have more Micronesian makeup rather than Polynesian.
SPANISH AS FROM SPAIN OKAY!
I said if you ever seen one for yourself, many of them look straight up hispanic, latino. if you ever seen fools like raider or rascal from westside islanders, they look straight up sureno.

and don't trip homie.. i'm a chicano myself.
Last edited by PlayaLarga on July 25th, 2005, 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 25th, 2005, 5:37 pm

thanks for the info. i seen "chamarro" pride before.

haffa

Unread post by haffa » September 16th, 2005, 3:07 pm

to answer all your questions of racial makeup. we are a mix of many different nationalities. CHAMORROS are mixed with spanish,fillipino, portugese,japenese, and also mongolian. GUAM is located in micronesia its the biggest island in micronesia.and we do not speak pigeon first and foremost. its a dialect of spanish. also about WESTSIDE ISLANDERS I am an ex member the founders of this LONG BEACH GANG ARE MY UNCLES and the gang still exists today wsi 33 st crip.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 26th, 2005, 7:39 pm

THERE'S A GUAMANIAN GANG DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO CALLED KDK - KUDUKU. "KUDUKU" MEANS "CRAZY/INSANE" IN THE GUAMANIAN LANGUAGE. THEY USED TO BE CALLED IGF - INSANE GUAMANIAN FAMILY BUT CHANGED IT TO KDK.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 27th, 2005, 11:00 am

Westside Islanders is a Flip Gang to begin with.. I dunno who joined it or what not throughout the yrs.. But it seems they have been takin over by Mexicans. Chamarros are not Mongolian mixed? Who the heck told you that? Japanese maybe but then so are alot of Asian-mixed Micros and Flip, yea here and there.. Nobody going to take Island People seriously.. they have no #s and they aint tough like War Refugees of South East Asia and Cantons.. I hardly even think they exist.. why form a gang if you hardly even have a population.. just to get run over? Whatever.. Spanish are a conquering bunch but preys on the most primitive bunch of people.. only weak places like Phillippines and Pacific Islands could ever be conquered by the Spanish.. they cant do shit to the rest of Asia..
haffa wrote:to answer all your questions of racial makeup. we are a mix of many different nationalities. CHAMORROS are mixed with spanish,fillipino, portugese,japenese, and also mongolian. GUAM is located in micronesia its the biggest island in micronesia.and we do not speak pigeon first and foremost. its a dialect of spanish. also about WESTSIDE ISLANDERS I am an ex member the founders of this LONG BEACH GANG ARE MY UNCLES and the gang still exists today wsi 33 st crip.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 28th, 2005, 4:16 pm

3Harmonies wrote:Westside Islanders is a Flip Gang to begin with.. I dunno who joined it or what not throughout the yrs.. But it seems they have been takin over by Mexicans. Chamarros are not Mongolian mixed? Who the heck told you that? Japanese maybe but then so are alot of Asian-mixed Micros and Flip, yea here and there.. Nobody going to take Island People seriously.. they have no #s and they aint tough like War Refugees of South East Asia and Cantons.. I hardly even think they exist.. why form a gang if you hardly even have a population.. just to get run over? Whatever.. Spanish are a conquering bunch but preys on the most primitive bunch of people.. only weak places like Phillippines and Pacific Islands could ever be conquered by the Spanish.. they cant do shit to the rest of Asia..
haffa wrote:to answer all your questions of racial makeup. we are a mix of many different nationalities. CHAMORROS are mixed with spanish,fillipino, portugese,japenese, and also mongolian. GUAM is located in micronesia its the biggest island in micronesia.and we do not speak pigeon first and foremost. its a dialect of spanish. also about WESTSIDE ISLANDERS I am an ex member the founders of this LONG BEACH GANG ARE MY UNCLES and the gang still exists today wsi 33 st crip.
"No one is going to take Island people Seriously" ???.... Thats a f*ckin joke LMAO!!! You don't know Islander Gangs.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 28th, 2005, 7:15 pm

How many headlines have you made? People hardly even know what the heck you are.. Gang of 6? Please.. We know you dont wanna war with any1 because life been too good 4 u.. But I have no respect 4 them.. I see a lard ass diabetic walking down the street ... how am I suppose to respect? Easy take down...

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 29th, 2005, 11:07 am

3Harmonies wrote:How many headlines have you made? People hardly even know what the heck you are.. Gang of 6? Please.. We know you dont wanna war with any1 because life been too good 4 u.. But I have no respect 4 them.. I see a lard ass diabetic walking down the street ... how am I suppose to respect? Easy take down...
Ok Kid, you obviously don't live in Cali where Islander gangs (Samoan,Tongan,Pinoy&Chamorros) roll deep. If you don't have no respect for them..thats your problem. As for your last comment "I see a lard ass diabetic walking down the street ... how am I suppose to respect? Easy take down".... thats a sign of a cyberbanger, someone with NO street credibility...Now that gets no respect with me.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 29th, 2005, 11:26 pm

Roll Deep? They admitted themselves that they are nothing.. Booya Tribe " We are indeed small fish in a very big pond" This is after he got stabbed by a Khmer. Trust me I lived in Cali.. these people do all they can to avoid problems.. They bitches.. they know they get slaughtered if they tried to test...

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 29th, 2005, 11:29 pm

So a Buk Buk Ass like you think you can run? Buk Buk like you are snitch bitches.. If I had my way all you guys need to stop claimin Asian.. Buk Buks are a fuking joke.. Need to get run over period..

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 29th, 2005, 11:32 pm

You need to go back to learning how to become a Nurse and helping your sister become a better Mail Order Bride.. :lol:

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 30th, 2005, 9:58 am

3Harmonies wrote:They admitted themselves that they are nothing.. Booya Tribe " We are indeed small fish in a very big pond" This is after he got stabbed by a Khmer.
WHICH ONE OF THEM GOT STABBED?

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » December 30th, 2005, 4:40 pm

Your all talk on the internet scroney 3rd world asian man. Aint you suffering from some agent orange or nerve gas?? thats why your folks are always missing shit from thier bodies LOL!!! keep sippin on that oatmeal village boy and grow some balls..then maybe you can play with the big kids.
For now I'm chuckin you in the can with all the rest of the shit.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » December 30th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Scrawny? You Buk Buk Flips are short ass Malays.. LOL.. You know ur Buk Buk Race is the most disrespected LadyBoy people ever... Fuckin half you guys are confused as shiiit.. Scrawny lil biatch Ass Roach. When I see a Buk Buk Biatch with White dude I know it's a Mail Order Bride.. Like Ur Moma & Grandma were Lil Brown Fawking Machines.. like your entire maternal Family... Hey Bukky when I see a Flip hang out with Asians are any where near the vicinity of Asian.. Imma Bust That Bukky.. Flips are the Spanish Butthole Lickers juss like the conquered Spicss.. Weak ASS BUKK BUKK..

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » January 3rd, 2006, 11:19 am

3Harmonies wrote:Scrawny? You Buk Buk Flips are short ass Malays.. LOL.. You know ur Buk Buk Race is the most disrespected LadyBoy people ever... Fuckin half you guys are confused as shiiit.. Scrawny lil biatch Ass Roach. When I see a Buk Buk Biatch with White dude I know it's a Mail Order Bride.. Like Ur Moma & Grandma were Lil Brown Fawking Machines.. like your entire maternal Family... Hey Bukky when I see a Flip hang out with Asians are any where near the vicinity of Asian.. Imma Bust That Bukky.. Flips are the Spanish Butthole Lickers juss like the conquered Spicss.. Weak ASS BUKK BUKK..
Wow...big guy on the internet...but pussy on the street