El Salvador

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: El Salvador

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 10:30 pm

plenty of ms-13

Unread post by Guest » March 23rd, 2004, 2:40 pm

LA MARA

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » April 4th, 2004, 12:17 am

Mara and 18 Street.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » July 24th, 2004, 3:45 am

Mara-18, I was readin some stuff about these guys and they are mostly on El Salvador, they are made up of mostly deportees from L.A. from XV3 Street, and they are wicked crazy, they carry knives, guns, and are very dangerous, and they are also in Guatemala and other central american countries, and their main rival is Mara-13, and when i mean main rival i mean, death rival, if they see each other they will blast.

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » October 7th, 2004, 5:24 pm

yea therez lot of crazy shit in el salvador. it prolly one of the fuked up countriez in the americas with the most deadliest gang problem.

kcmoloony

Unread post by kcmoloony » November 8th, 2004, 2:33 pm

i heard about all the killing,crack smoking,raping going on down there...that stuff is sick

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 29th, 2004, 10:40 pm

yup yup y'all

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » November 30th, 2004, 1:08 pm

El Salvador is really messed up but seeds are being planted as we speak that will bring much peace in the years to come. You will see positive change there eventually.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 30th, 2004, 1:10 pm

Kemosave wrote:El Salvador is really messed up but seeds are being planted as we speak that will bring much peace in the years to come. You will see positive change there eventually.
I was is Chalaltenango in '79, when the war was takin' a real toll, always wanted to go back and see the difference.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 2nd, 2004, 2:46 pm

Well that war seems to be over for the moment though there is still tension. From what I could see it looked like the government used money to buy off the rebel leaders.. you know not outright but gave them the opportunities to become rich which changed their position in society and their heart. Smart move if you ask me. Mexico did the same thing years ago when it was facing revolution from the peasant population by implementing reforms.

Anyways, the new war now is all about gang warfare and the spiritual war. Progress is ever so painstakingly slow and just beginning.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 4th, 2004, 8:13 pm

I remember that in Guatemala, just about every neighborhood on any given night had those street revivals by evangelicals, a lot of people would turn up, myself included. It was like a nightly thing to do, a lot of Assemblys of GOD, and 7th Day Adventist though.
I think the war and the Catholic church involvement with the Goverment of then, created a atmosphere of rebelliousness against the establishment from old. It was still very intense and the war in the city also kept everyone on their toes, military and police in numbers everywhere and in every corner, rebels in motorcycles throwing grenades or molotov cocktails into police stations or cafes where the upper classes would meet. It was hairy to say the least, more than once I was taken to the side by the military. But the evangelicals braved it all - military, police, death squads, kidnappings, and the catholic church.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 5th, 2004, 10:49 am

I heard some shit about al-queda fuckin with mara salvatrucha..

like..MS are getting them into the USA from the borders

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 14th, 2004, 4:40 pm

MY HOMEGURL IS FROM EL SALVADOR AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS FROM LIKE THE WORST PART. SHE STATED THAT 18TH STREET GANG WILL RUN IN YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS AND MONEY OR JUST KILL YOU IF THEY SUSPECT YOU OF SELLING DRUGS. SHE SAY HE AUNT TOLD HER THAT HE LIL RELATIVE IS SELLING DOPE OUT THE HOUSE AND THEY ALL SCARED. SHE SAY HE BE GOING FISHING THEN COMING BACK with LIKE 2 BRICKS SAYIN HE FOUND THEM OUT ON SEA. I LAUGH BUT SHE SAY THEY TELLING THE TRUTH. SHE SAY THEY DONT BELIEVE HE FINDING THEM BUT SOMEONE IS GIVING THEM TO HIM.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 14th, 2004, 8:28 pm

lonewolf wrote:I remember that in Guatemala, just about every neighborhood on any given night had those street revivals by evangelicals, a lot of people would turn up, myself included. It was like a nightly thing to do, a lot of Assemblys of GOD, and 7th Day Adventist though.
I think the war and the Catholic church involvement with the Goverment of then, created a atmosphere of rebelliousness against the establishment from old. It was still very intense and the war in the city also kept everyone on their toes, military and police in numbers everywhere and in every corner, rebels in motorcycles throwing grenades or molotov cocktails into police stations or cafes where the upper classes would meet. It was hairy to say the least, more than once I was taken to the side by the military. But the evangelicals braved it all - military, police, death squads, kidnappings, and the catholic church.
Yes they DO. I've watched legitimate Godly people risk EVERYTHING to make a positive difference go down there. They care about the people first and foremost. Lots of drama but overall it is moving slowly (too slowly in my opinion but not Gods). Peace.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 14th, 2004, 8:31 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:MY HOMEGURL IS FROM EL SALVADOR AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS FROM LIKE THE WORST PART. SHE STATED THAT 18TH STREET GANG WILL RUN IN YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS AND MONEY OR JUST KILL YOU IF THEY SUSPECT YOU OF SELLING DRUGS. SHE SAY HE AUNT TOLD HER THAT HE LIL RELATIVE IS SELLING DOPE OUT THE HOUSE AND THEY ALL SCARED. SHE SAY HE BE GOING FISHING THEN COMING BACK with LIKE 2 BRICKS SAYIN HE FOUND THEM OUT ON SEA. I LAUGH BUT SHE SAY THEY TELLING THE TRUTH. SHE SAY THEY DONT BELIEVE HE FINDING THEM BUT SOMEONE IS GIVING THEM TO HIM.
You sound like a narc to me, just one opinion I am not accusing.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 14th, 2004, 8:38 pm

Kemosave wrote:
FoEvaFlamin wrote:MY HOMEGURL IS FROM EL SALVADOR AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS FROM LIKE THE WORST PART. SHE STATED THAT 18TH STREET GANG WILL RUN IN YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS AND MONEY OR JUST KILL YOU IF THEY SUSPECT YOU OF SELLING DRUGS. SHE SAY HE AUNT TOLD HER THAT HE LIL RELATIVE IS SELLING DOPE OUT THE HOUSE AND THEY ALL SCARED. SHE SAY HE BE GOING FISHING THEN COMING BACK with LIKE 2 BRICKS SAYIN HE FOUND THEM OUT ON SEA. I LAUGH BUT SHE SAY THEY TELLING THE TRUTH. SHE SAY THEY DONT BELIEVE HE FINDING THEM BUT SOMEONE IS GIVING THEM TO HIM.
You sound like a narc to me, just one opinion I am not accusing.[/qu

THATS YOUR OPINION BUT I AM FAR FROM A NARc. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL WHAT I WAS TOLD. I AM WAY IN ATLANTA GA. I GIVES A FUcK WHAT HAPPENS IN EL SALVADOR SOOWOO IFG

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 18th, 2004, 12:22 am

Understood. Sometimes newbs use the forum for fishing expeditions and they start like that. Thanks for clarifying. Peace.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 18th, 2004, 12:23 am

Understood. Sometimes peeps use the forum for fishing expeditions and they start like that. Thanks for clarifying. Peace.

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 19th, 2004, 10:57 pm

MS

LondonYouth

Unread post by LondonYouth » January 13th, 2005, 7:50 am

18 are on TV over here on bbc3 (england) one part is run by a 16 year old boy called charlie, they r some cazy fuckers, but if they never had gats they look like they would be torn apart they were all skinny kids.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 17th, 2005, 4:01 pm

Are they making connection to terrorist groups, like Al-Qaida, there?

siatun

Unread post by siatun » January 28th, 2005, 6:20 am

Hey I want to know how that 18 with a bullet show on the BBC turned out?. Man I wanted to watch it cuz I knew some people from 18 and I heard it was crazy down in Central America. So were people getting blasted?.

Jota
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jota » September 26th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Yeah theres MS-13 & M-18 i dont like them cause they got so fuckin big attention from the media when they arent as deep as the LA ones, they just kill each other be tatted up from head to toe sometimes sell stolen cars from California, but arent Deep G´s and killed 28 innocent people in a bus that aint about what Gangsterism is about its about being notorious for drug deals, extortion , jewelry heists.

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13, MS, :twisted: ) and 18th Street(18, XV3, XVIII, HGS, 666) are there killing each other everyday witch sucks coz I wanted to go there to El Salvador

There all just F***ed up in the head its crack

I read somewhere that Mara Salvatrucha meet with a Al-Qaida Lt in Honduras then they shot up a bus full of people with M4s, M16s and AK47s I think that the driver didn't pay to go into there hood they extort the bus companies

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 27th, 2005, 10:51 pm

yea the gangs got whole neighborhoods on lock down there everyone gotta pay they taxes. pretty crazy.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 11:58 am

CHIVAS wrote:Mara-18, I was readin some stuff about these guys and they are mostly on El Salvador, they are made up of mostly deportees from L.A. from XV3 Street, and they are wicked crazy, they carry knives, guns, and are very dangerous, and they are also in Guatemala and other central american countries, and their main rival is Mara-13, and when i mean main rival i mean, death rival, if they see each other they will blast.
any real rival gangstaz Blast on sight regardless, just so happens in the states people are gettin wizer and more krafty, no 1 wants ta get life 4 that stupid ass shit, in other kountries u could get away with it no problem...niggas here doing 25 with a L...but Believe me if theirs a will theres away homeboy!!!

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » October 14th, 2005, 1:51 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Kemosave wrote:El Salvador is really messed up but seeds are being planted as we speak that will bring much peace in the years to come. You will see positive change there eventually.
I was is Chalaltenango in '79, when the war was takin' a real toll, always wanted to go back and see the difference.
My dad was in the guerilla back in El Salvador he fought against his country he stays in Costa Rica now he has told me he could go back but it would just be a stupid move cause he might get killed or some shit might happen to him, even though that shit was over long time ago he says there are still some crazy motherfucking fanatics that will never forget what happened to them.

ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg

Unread post by ReD-SnaPPer-BDawg » October 15th, 2005, 12:42 pm

yup thats how it is down there but dont get it twisted there are still parts of the land i love el salvador.the rivers down there are real nice.that gang stuff is only in some parts . and hell yeah those cholos from over there are crazy.

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 15th, 2005, 7:49 pm

siatun wrote:Hey I want to know how that 18 with a bullet show on the BBC turned out?. Man I wanted to watch it because I knew some people from 18 and I heard it was crazy down in Central America. So were people getting blasted?.
I downloaded that show '18 with a bullet'. there was 3 episodes each was an hour long, the first was about the gang in one of the hoods, they were all about 16-18 an the shot caller was a 16 year old called charlie, he said he was put in charge cus he dose things people twice his age normaly do, they also interviewed a few of the other members who were all left there by there mothers who went to LA to work, so basicaly the kids had nothing but the gang to turn to, they showed people gettin jumped in and the gang punishing other members with the 18 second beating, an showed them playing about with a m4 rifle.

the second was about a crazy guy called slappy who was deported from LA an was on the run from the police, fighting a crack addiction an tryin to find safe places to see his 3 kids, he had killed 10 MS gang members an at the end of the show he was in jail for killing 2 more.

the thired was about Duke, he was a member of Shatto Park Locos in LA but was deported back to El Salvador, its was mainly filmed in jail and what goes on in the jail, there was interviews with a guy called Diablo who is a shot caller who is in jail for decapitating 2 women who snitched on him, an it showed a whole lot more about jail life an what goes on in there.

It was good show an well worth seeing if you can get it.

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kyo » June 1st, 2008, 4:58 pm

Can someone tell me something about "Sombra negra" in el Salvador? Do they still exist and are they some kind of secret police or wha'?
I heard that they kill MS 13 on site.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 2nd, 2008, 6:07 pm

Can someone tell me something about "Sombra negra" in el Salvador? Do they still exist and are they some kind of secret police or wha'?
From wikipedia:
The Sombra Negra (Spanish for "Black Shadow") are vigilante groups comprised mostly of police and military personnel who target criminals and gang members for vigilante justice. These vigilante groups are based in El Salvador and are not under the official jurisdiction of the Salvadoran government.

The name appeared around December 1994 in the Department of San Miguel. In April 1995, the group stated that it killed 17 people; the group stated that the dead were criminals or members of youth gangs [1].

Sombra Negra members typically tied the hands and/or thumbs of their victims behind their backs and blindfolded their victims. Later, the victims received bullets to the back of their skulls from close-range assault rifles and submachine guns. Sombra Negra members kept their faces covered and used unlicensed vehicles with darkened windows. Sombra Negra stated that it killed people because the group believed that the police could not enforce laws of El Salvador.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Re:

Unread post by istekse818 » March 25th, 2010, 12:43 am

Kyo wrote:Can someone tell me something about "Sombra negra" in el Salvador? Do they still exist and are they some kind of secret police or wha'?
I heard that they kill MS 13 on site.

this forum is years old But yes they are really fuking active right now 2010!