Note To Self: Choose Victim Wisely

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Note To Self: Choose Victim Wisely

Unread post by stamps » October 1st, 2005, 11:51 am

IN BRIEF LOS ANGELES COUNTY / VAN NUYS
1 Killed, 1 Wounded in Carjacking Attempt
From Times Staff and Wire Reports

One man was shot to death and another was wounded early Friday when the pair and two accomplices allegedly tried to carjack a vehicle FBI agents were using in a stakeout, the bureau said.

The incident occurred at Vanowen Street and Corbin Avenue, agents said. The three survivors were arrested, and the wounded suspect was reportedly in stable condition, officials said.

The suspects' identities were not released.

MiChuhSuh

Re: Note To Self: Choose Victim Wisely

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2005, 5:28 pm

stamps wrote:IN BRIEF LOS ANGELES COUNTY / VAN NUYS
1 Killed, 1 Wounded in Carjacking Attempt
From Times Staff and Wire Reports

One man was shot to death and another was wounded early Friday when the pair and two accomplices allegedly tried to carjack a vehicle FBI agents were using in a stakeout, the bureau said.

The incident occurred at Vanowen Street and Corbin Avenue, agents said. The three survivors were arrested, and the wounded suspect was reportedly in stable condition, officials said.

The suspects' identities were not released.
OUCH. Hehe I guess payback is running early these days. I feed sorry for the dude that died, but since these dudes probably do this normally, you can't tell me that that's not some KARMA.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 2nd, 2005, 2:04 am

it's too bad they didn't smoke those pigs. :(

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 2nd, 2005, 7:35 am

J-Hogg wrote:it's too bad they didn't smoke those pigs. :(
\

I hate it when people blame the people who were defending themselves, remeber, they were the ones who tried to jack the car in the first place.

Would you have said the same thing if this was you or your friends in the car? No, you would say it was self-defense.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 2nd, 2005, 8:45 am

yea end violence now, i hate that too. j-hoog sounds like an immature freehole anyway.

good for them, they should get a medal. one less piece of shit roaming the streets.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 2nd, 2005, 1:43 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:it's too bad they didn't smoke those pigs. :(
\

I hate it when people blame the people who were defending themselves, remeber, they were the ones who tried to jack the car in the first place.

Would you have said the same thing if this was you or your friends in the car? No, you would say it was self-defense.
no becuzz my friends are not pigs.

@ se11 freehole?what the fuck is that supose to mean you internet thug?

i bet you got posters of cops & fbi agents all over your room you piggy lover.LOL :lol:

now back to the topic

hopefully those pigs do another stake out & get shot this time

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 2nd, 2005, 2:05 pm

J-Hogg wrote:no becuzz my friends are not pigs.

@ se11 freehole?what the fu-- is that supose to mean you internet thug?

i bet you got posters of cops & fbi agents all over your room you piggy lover.LOL

now back to the topic

hopefully those pigs do another stake out & get shot this time
So you would rather see the scumbag carjacker live, while the FBI agent with a wife and kids die?

Just because you have some problem with authority?

Forgetting the fact that the agents were on a stakeout?
Which means they they were busy trying to get another scumbag off the streets.

Hmmm. Looks like you are looking towards a future of Anarchy and Chaos. Where the animals run wild raping and murdering your families huh?

looks like this country is headed in a great direction. :wink:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 2nd, 2005, 5:50 pm

j-hoog is a fucking asshole. he talks all shit about cops then when something happens to his family hes gonna go "where the cops at? huh"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 2nd, 2005, 5:58 pm

se11 wrote:j-hoog is a #%@&#%@ ahole. he talks all shit about cops then when something happens to his family hes gonna gowhere the cops at huh?
That sounds familiar. Very true

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 2nd, 2005, 10:06 pm

So you would rather see the scumbag carjacker live, while the FBI agent with a wife and kids die?
lol @ scumbag, u sound like a cop

and the fbi agent aint only the one with a wife and kids, oh yeah the fbi agent who probly killed some cat in the ghetto and planted a gun on em :roll:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 2nd, 2005, 10:35 pm

not every cop is dirty. im not a fan of cops but i think they have a better purpose than gangbangers and carjackers do.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 2nd, 2005, 10:37 pm

I agree..

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 12:22 am

leftcoast wrote:

and the fbi agent aint only the one with a wife and kids, oh yeah the fbi agent who probly killed some cat in the ghetto and planted a gun on em :roll:

exactly i didn't know when i said that i was gonna expose so many narcs.LOL :lol: cop are so crooked these days it doesn't bother me when one of them catches a hot one.

& se11 & a-ghost i'm not gonna sit here & argue with you faggots about this shit.

& tell your boys down at the police station i said suck a dick.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 1:25 am

J-Hogg wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

exactly i didn't know when i said that i was gonna expose so many narcs.LOL :lol: cop are so crooked these days it doesn't bother me when one of them catches a hot one.

& se11 & a-ghost i'm not gonna sit here & argue with you faggots about this shit.

J-hogg,,,,whatever u say Al Capone!!,,,,U Go Girl!! Have fun spending the rest of your life in prison!!...Make sure you write home to streetgangs ten years from now..after we see u on America's Most Wanted...your just another statistic bro.....have fun

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 2:13 am

stamps wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

J-hogg,,,,whatever u say Al Capone!!,,,,U Go Girl!! Have fun spending the rest of your life in prison!!...Make sure you write home to streetgangs ten years from now..after we see u on America's Most Wanted...your just another statistic bro.....have fun

once again you internet geek i am going to say i'm not gonna sit here & argue about this dumb ass shit.

so keep internet thuggin like you usually do & suckin on cops dicks.100

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 2:21 am

I'm not a thug dumbass...I have a real life...have fun in your wannabe "Thug Life".

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 2:23 am

and if your not going to argue,,then stop typin on your keyboard,,geek..

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 2:25 am

J-Hogg wrote:
stamps wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

once again you internet geek i am going to say i'm not gonna sit here & argue about this dumb ass shit.

so keep internet thuggin like you usually do & suckin on cops dicks.100
And another thing..what's "100"...is that how many words u type per minute? Idiot....

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 2:31 am

Oh..I just realized your from "Tacoma Washington"...WWhhooooooo!!! I take back what I just said..

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 2:37 am

LOL man your a joke,not to mention your a square ass fuckin nerdy internet geek.alonso should try banning some of you nerds from the board.starting with you.LOL :lol:

give it a rest lil homie.you tryin to get the last word like a bitch would or what?i'll let you get it.

& what does the city i'm from got to do with shit?where you from?as a matter of fact don't even answer that cuzz you probably from some faggot ass city on the out skirts of the eastcoast somewhere.

100 faggot

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 3rd, 2005, 8:42 am

leftcoast wrote:the fbi agent aint only the one with a wife and kids
I knew someone would say this.

The carjacker has already ruined his families life by going out and doing stupid shit like carjacking and whatever else.

He obviously doesn't give a f#ck about his family. PERIOD.

End of disscussion.
leftcoast wrote:oh yeah the fbi agent who probly killed some cat in the ghetto and planted a gun on em
Yeah sure. Because every cop out there is crooked. OK :wink:
J-Hogg wrote:& se11 & a-ghost i'm not gonna sit here & argue with you faggots about this shit
That's because you know your wrong.[/quote]

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 3rd, 2005, 8:55 am

A Ghost wrote:
leftcoast wrote:the fbi agent aint only the one with a wife and kids
I knew someone would say this.

The carjacker has already ruined his families life by going out and doing stupid shit like carjacking and whatever else.

End of disscussion.
leftcoast wrote:oh yeah the fbi agent who probly killed some cat in the ghetto and planted a gun on em
Yeah sure. Because every cop out there is crooked. OK :wink:
J-Hogg wrote:& se11 & a-ghost i'm not gonna sit here & argue with you faggots about this shit
That's because you know your wrong.
[/quote]

Well said A Ghost

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 11:32 am

J-Hogg wrote:LOL man your a joke,not to mention your a square ass fuckin nerdy internet geek.alonso should try banning some of you nerds from the board.starting with you.LOL :lol:

give it a rest lil homie.you tryin to get the last word like a bitch would or what?i'll let you get it.

& what does the city i'm from got to do with shit?where you from?as a matter of fact don't even answer that cuzz you probably from some faggot ass city on the out skirts of the eastcoast somewhere.

100 faggot
he should try banning ass hole fake thugs that think there the shit. your a fucking idiot if you think its fine to kill people with families who are trying to help people, who are just doing there job, and you should be shot. yea there are some bad cops, but there are more good cops than good gangbangers.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 1:18 pm

A Ghost wrote:
That's because you know your wrong.
[/quote]

no it's becuzz i think it's stupid to argue about this shit,especially on the internet.

@ se11 shut the fuck up you L7 nerdy bitch

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 3rd, 2005, 1:44 pm

End of disscussion.
wow really? how u know the carjacker's family didnt already ruin his life?
u obviously more ignorant then u think u r . PERIOD.
end of discussion

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 2:30 pm

leftcoast wrote:

End of disscussion.
wow really? how u know the carjacker's family didnt already ruin his life?
u obviously more ignorant then u think u r . PERIOD.
end of discussion
that doesnt even make sense. PERIOD.

J-hoog, your an asshole. you talk shit about cops then when one of your brothers or sisters gets carjacked you will be on the TV complaining about how the cops are never there.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 4:25 pm

my sister did get her car stolen & i didn't complain to noone mr.i love the police.

so next time try to actually know what the fuck your talking about before you talk to me.okay?now go buy some more FBI agent posters to put on your bedroom walls.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » October 3rd, 2005, 5:04 pm

1.i think your lying

2.im sure there are just soooooooooooo corrupt police in tacoma, washington.

3.you feel it's your obligation to hate police, so you do, when they have done nothing to you. you read about some bad police, and you feel obligated to hate them. you read about cops hating on gang members, and you feel that the cops are bad and the gang members are good. so in reality you only hate the cops because you feel like you want to fit in somewhere, so you ignore the fact that the cops actually do good and get some real pieces of shit off the street.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 3rd, 2005, 6:34 pm

se11 wrote:1.i think your lying

2.im sure there are just soooooooooooo corrupt police in tacoma, washington.

3.you feel it's your obligation to hate police, so you do, when they have done nothing to you. you read about some bad police, and you feel obligated to hate them. you read about cops hating on gang members, and you feel that the cops are bad and the gang members are good. so in reality you only hate the cops because you feel like you want to fit in somewhere, so you ignore the fact that the cops actually do good and get some real pieces of shit off the street.
1.it doesn't matter what you think,& i don't lie about this kind of shit.

2. you can't speak on corruption of any city on the westcoast when your ass stays in buffalo,NY. :lol:

3.shut the fuck up wigger.you have no idea what your talking about & you jus sound dumb.stop before you embarass yourself anymore.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 3rd, 2005, 7:09 pm

J-Hogg wrote:you can't speak on corruption of any city on the westcoast when your ass stays in buffalo,NY
Buffalo, NY?

What do YOU know about Buffalo? Please, entertain me with your knowledge.

And what does Buffalo have anything to do with this discussion?

And Se11 stays in New York City. That's 8 hours away. :wink:

I think that you just want to believe that you grew up under some LAPD harassment type shit just because the state of Washington is located on the west coast. And even though Tacoma is nothing like LA you like to beleive it is.

The fact is I feel 0 sympathy for people who go out and intentionally hurt other people for fun.

Carjacking is NOT necessary for survival.

Stealing food and water from a grocery store IS.

Clowns carjack.

Crazy people and people with nothing to live on steal food.

If anything feel bad for the food thief. Not the peice of shit carjacker.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » October 4th, 2005, 12:21 am

A Ghost wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:you can't speak on corruption of any city on the westcoast when your ass stays in buffalo,NY
Buffalo, NY?

What do YOU know about Buffalo? Please, entertain me with your knowledge.

And what does Buffalo have anything to do with this discussion?

And Se11 stays in New York City. That's 8 hours away. :wink:

I think that you just want to believe that you grew up under some LAPD harassment type shit just because the state of Washington is located on the west coast. And even though Tacoma is nothing like LA you like to beleive it is.

The fact is I feel 0 sympathy for people who go out and intentionally hurt other people for fun.

Carjacking is NOT necessary for survival.

Stealing food and water from a grocery store IS.

Clowns carjack.

Crazy people and people with nothing to live on steal food.

If anything feel bad for the food thief. Not the peice of shit carjacker.
WTF?

okay think whatever you want to think.but you know nothing about how it is up here so you can't say nothing to me about it without sounding dumb.

& for the record i never said it was like LA,you said that.& LA ain't even as bad as alot of you squares on this board believe it is.but why are we on here comparing cities anyway?

i'm not gonna waste my time on this BS discussion.yall keep cheerleading 4 the police tho.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 4th, 2005, 1:56 am

J-Hogg wrote:LOL man your a joke,not to mention your a square ass fuckin nerdy internet geek.alonso should try banning some of you nerds from the board.starting with you.LOL :lol:

100 faggot
HaHAHa!!!!!,,you know?,,,,your very studid,,but I think you actually know your stupid, which actually Almost makes you smart. First you ask what city I'm from,,then you get scared and back peddle because your afraid of what my answer might be...LOL

Then you call me "Lil homie"..LOL..punk,,I'm 37 years old..so now who's the "Lil Homie"???,,and since you punked out on confirming what city I'm from,,I'll volunteer that...I'm from Pasadena, California.. (The REAL WEST COAST!),,,home of some of the notorious gangs they've featured on this site. I'm no gangster,,,but I know and went to John Muir H.S. school with several OG's from PDL (including Stacey Augmon and several others.)
I was there in the early 1970's when PLD (Devil Lane) first got started.

And guess what jack off,,I've contributed more positively to this site than u ever possibly could. So why don't u go grab a shovel and start clearing the snow out your driveway,,instead of braggin about being able to type "100" words per minute...