Speed

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Speed

Unread post by Individual » October 7th, 2005, 4:51 am

Man through my experiences and views

Speed has killed the varrio

Like Im not familiar with other hoods..but from most the hoods i've seen

when gangsters get strung out on that shit..man it turns them crazy

some think something in there head and want to try to kill a home boy..or assume someone snitching
man..

how do you guys feel on this?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 7th, 2005, 8:20 am

I love snorting Crystal. The burn in my nose feels great. The only downside with Crystal is when you come down. I do get pretty crazy when , I start burning out and want another rail. My mouth becomes uncontrollable and it starts making a damn clicking sound.

As far as speed making you extremely violent it DOES. I feel like going after people with an axe sometimes. It makes you easily annoyed.

Speed is a beast more so then coke or rock. I prefer Speed over ANY drug. I don't deal with weed anymore because it's too weak for me and it doesn't have the euphoria meth does.

I remember growing up and speed not being too common but now yeah it's almost everywhere. Speed does kill.

I don't recommend it. The high is great but when you start coming down it's horrible. Staying up for days and not eating ain't good for you.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 7th, 2005, 9:08 am

Damn...that explains a lot! ^^^

Dog, you need to get some help if you want to get off speed. Otherwise, you will end up in jail...either from running from the cops or for a burglary count.

Don't try to cook up your shit either, cause if you do...we'll know who blew up the block!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 7th, 2005, 9:33 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Damn...that explains a lot! ^^^

Dog, you need to get some help if you want to get off speed. Otherwise, you will end up in jail...either from running from the cops or for a burglary count.

Don't try to cook up your shit either, cause if you do...we'll know who blew up the block!
LOL

I have not snorted meth in a couple of months. I started snorting meth at 14. Now that, I'm older, I could kind of quit at anytime. I kind of miss the high but not that much like some ex tweekers that, I know who can't even see a rail without wanting to snort it.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 9th, 2005, 10:48 am

Meth can fuck yr body up faster than any drug out there. It just straight up deteriorates your body, scary shit. Meth has made me nothing but violent and paranoid. I'm passed the days of getting fucked up and trying to put in work like that... leaves too mant ckhances for me to get kaught slippin, and on top of that, and looking back I'm suprised I'm alive.

So it's destroying the varrio? What hood exactly? I didnt know mexicans was on a speed trip.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 9th, 2005, 2:00 pm

that shit is fu*king fools up.

I had a homie from NorthSide Coltone..once he started that stuff he couldnt stop.ended up quiting his job, stoped going to school..havnt seen him in years.

had a homie from 18st. that stuff it made him turn crazy. now hes locked up.

A cousin from Bassett did that sh11t, that fool stabbed some guy at a liquor store and HIMSELF like 20 times.

yea its fu*king up the varrio.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 10th, 2005, 10:59 pm

This shit came to pinoy gangs via Hawaii...homegrown ICE, SHABU SHABU...took the fight out of everybody, didn't need anymore Asian Task Force after that shit hit these L.A. streets in the 90's. 80's dudes were smoking crack like nothing...but crystal...that bitch turned out the hoods and then some!

But it spread like wildfire...a lot of chicano varrios have turned to crystal...well the younger generations. The older cats are still into heroin...still tecatos out here...but that just shows you their age.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 10th, 2005, 11:19 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:But it spread like wildfire...a lot of chicano varrios have turned to crystal...well the younger generations. The older cats are still into heroin...still tecatos out here...but that just shows you their age.

yea thats real true.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » October 12th, 2005, 12:13 pm

Yeah its fucking alot of peoples/hoodz/familes up like a mofo, it straight changes a person. How about when u use for a long time and then stop BAM! your fcked!! paralyzed mini strokes, no immune system, paranoid,
CRAZY as f%#k tore up!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 12th, 2005, 3:21 pm

That shit turns homies into tweekers and their perception of reality is way off. I've never met someone that was a tweeker that came back to being normal.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2005, 1:24 pm

Gotta eat, take vitamins and no matter what you gotta sleep. I don't understand how it makes some peoples minds just flip out! I guess they are weak to begin with.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » February 24th, 2006, 7:00 pm

if u aint a fucking idiot and u grow up in the hood u know not to do jib , ecpessialy if u slangin that shit good cash

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 25th, 2006, 8:43 pm

Ruthless IxE wrote:that shit is fu*king fools up.

I had a homie from NorthSide Coltone..once he started that stuff he couldnt stop.ended up quiting his job, stoped going to school..havnt seen him in years.

had a homie from 18st. that stuff it made him turn crazy. now hes locked up.

A cousin from Bassett did that sh11t, that fool stabbed some guy at a liquor store and HIMSELF like 20 times.

yea its fu*king up the varrio.
a lot of dudes ive known have lost everything on Meth and speed, one guy my dad used to know owned 2 good houses with a high property value, after tryin meth for his first time he was hooked and spent every single dime to feed his addiction that caused him to lose his family and the houses, one dude i know sold his sister's car to get some for meth

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » February 25th, 2006, 8:45 pm

here are some pics, of the damage meth can do

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssu ... index.html#

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 19th, 2006, 4:08 pm

From what i remember, meth was always seen as some shit for middle to lower class whiteboys, in my experiences, meth seems to make dudes more agressive or trip out more on it than yay or some other shit.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 19th, 2006, 4:44 pm

It has more longer term effects too...10 years late you can experience some crazy paranoias even if you haven't touched it.

It's manmade, not derived from coca or anything else from the ground. Straight up liquid chemicals...

And a lot of these cats think they can handle it...and tell themselves they got it under control...LOL. Haven't met one person yet that's been the same after their first taste...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 7:34 pm

I never once fucked with anything besides Weed and Shrooms, still do them both to this day, usually by the hour... Niggas who fuck with Meth, mine as well commit geno-suicide... Gonzo You say weed no longer has an effect? I feel sorry for you, blunt smoke is the best feeling known to man... Period... Fuck all other drugs.

But speaking on the subject yeah meth and speed have fucked up heads... Couple of the Tongan and Filipino hommies are strung out stuck on stupid mode. Them niggas no longer have any fuckin emotions. The drug stripped out everything. Hormones, chemicals, all that shit.

I don't consider Weed, or shrooms a "Drug" Fuck man and fuck its white laws. Those are natural they grow out the earth, who the fuck is man to classify them as "Illicit" The fuck outta here... However Crack, Meth and numerous other psycadelics contain so many chemicals its pitiful... Those are a filthy mans drug. I don't trust no body that does Meth, or Crack, or Speed, And if you do trust a somebody who's on it that makes you a damn fool ass nigga. They can't even trust themselves. I smack niggas who do meth.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 7:36 pm

GTS wrote:That shit turns homies into tweekers and their perception of reality is way off. I've never met someone that was a tweeker that came back to being normal.
Never.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 19th, 2006, 8:38 pm

I feel sorry for you, blunt smoke is the best feeling known to man... Period
Thats what im talking bout, i dunno why gonzo would argue that,
Couple of the Tongan and Filipino hommies are strung out stuck on stupid mode. Them niggas no longer have any fuckin emotions. The drug stripped out everything. Hormones, chemicals, all that shit.
yeah sadly a lot of polys i know here in the US and back where my dad lives in NZ fall into this, i used to know one dude called afa, he was all bulk and muscle then over the year, within 1 year, he lost all the strength he had, became strung out , and damn he stoped showerin

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 19th, 2006, 8:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:I never once #%@& with anything besides Weed and Shrooms, still do them both to this day, usually by the hour... Niggas who fu-- with Meth, mine as well commit geno-suicide... Gonzo You say weed no longer has an effect? I feel sorry for you, blunt smoke is the best feeling known to man... Period... fu-- all other drugs.

But speaking on the subject yeah meth and speed have #%@& up heads... Couple of the Tongan and Filipino hommies are strung out stuck on stupid mode. Them niggas no longer have any fuckin emotions. The drug stripped out everything. Hormones, chemicals, all that shit.

I don't consider Weed, or shrooms a "Drug" fu-- man and fu-- its white laws. Those are natural they grow out the earth, who the fu-- is man to classify them as "Illicit" The fu-- outta here... However Crack, Meth and numerous other psycadelics contain so many chemicals its pitiful... Those are a filthy mans drug. I don't trust no body that does Meth, or Crack, or Speed, And if you do trust a somebody who's on it that makes you a damn fool ass nigga. They can't even trust themselves. I smack niggas who do meth.
I HATE WEED WITH A PASSION. Makes me paranoid. And I never said weed didn't have an effect on me. I just like better stronger highs.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 8:54 pm

I think your just smokin either that schwag shit or that laced shit, You need some Original Kush smoke Gonzo, There ain't no way you can say you 'hate' that. Next time you in Riverside let me know nigga, we'll smoke a philly blunt, than tell me your head ain't feelin right.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 19th, 2006, 8:56 pm

BlaKK wrote:I think your just smokin either that schwag shit or that laced shit, You need some Original Kush smoke Gonzo, There ain't no way you can say you 'hate' that. Next time you in Riverside let me know nigga, we'll smoke a philly blunt, than tell me your head ain't feelin right.
The last weed I smoked was Cush. Still got that horrible paranoia.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 9:00 pm

That is some shit that I just can not understand... I'm bamboozled... I couldn't imagine living life, If I couldn't smoke every night.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 20th, 2006, 7:29 am

I personally hate seeing females go through being on that shit. Lose facial expression, start acting like hoes. Islanders, Koreans, Thais those type of folks seem to being hit hardest outside what you would call the stereotypical 'white trash'.

I can't smoke trees no more either I lost my ability to deal with that shit around 4 years ago, got some good Coney Island greens from a cab driver that I smoked recently though, but that's rare. Usually stick to alcohol and once in a while the shrooms. The mix is the shit you roll out to bars or clubs drunk and high off shrooms dog that is some good shit.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 20th, 2006, 4:22 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
BlaKK wrote:I think your just smokin either that schwag shit or that laced shit, You need some Original Kush smoke Gonzo, There ain't no way you can say you 'hate' that. Next time you in Riverside let me know nigga, we'll smoke a philly blunt, than tell me your head ain't feelin right.
so you get paranoid of cush but your ok with meth? last time i checked everyone i knew became hyper sensitive and paranoid.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » September 21st, 2006, 8:20 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
so you get paranoid of cush but your ok with meth? last time i checked everyone i knew became hyper sensitive and paranoid.
drugs effect different ppl in different ways. i dunno why thats so hard for ppl to understand. meth is a central nervous system stimulant meaning it is likely you can become parenoid when doing it and bud is a depressant meaning it relaxes you but the fact is, thats just not the way it works for everybody. otherwise, everybody would be smoking bud n nobody would be doing meth. for example, when i smoke bud i dont get the giggles but i know alot of ppl who can stop laughing when there high. say you gimme a bunch of math problems when im stoned im gonna have a hard ass time doing it n if i was sober i could prolly figure it out right away n i got homies who could solve problems faster when there high. bottom line is dont think somebody feels the same way you do when there on a certain drug just cuz you feel that way or think that they have to feel a certain way cuz there on a certain drug.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2006, 8:28 pm

What he said.^^^^^^^^^^

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 26th, 2006, 3:59 am

i done meth plenty of times, ive gone on little mini binges it always starts off with blunts n 40's but when your coming down off that u need to go to sleep and eat. .i'd do a couple of lines of crystal and i'd be straight. i dont know how people get all strung out on this shit.
cocaine was good too for this occasion but the crystal is stronger i liked it better. i'm not gonna be all anti-drug cuz it paid my bills for a whille but if your weak, you got no self control or you got shit in your life you cant handle then dont fuck with it. stick with weed. .thats all i got to say.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 26th, 2006, 4:22 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i done meth plenty of times, ive gone on little mini binges it always starts off with blunts n 40's but when your coming down off that u need to go to sleep and eat. .i'd do a couple of lines of crystal and i'd be straight. i dont know how people get all strung out on this shit.
cocaine was good too for this occasion but the crystal is stronger i liked it better. i'm not gonna be all anti-drug because it paid my bills for a whille but if your weak, you got no self control or you got shit in your life you cant handle then dont fu-- with it. stick with weed. .thats all i got to say.

IM GLAD YOU STRAIGHT HOMIE AND IT DIDN'T FUCK UP YOUR LIFE.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 27th, 2006, 2:19 pm

I don't buy it. If you had so much self-control, you wouldn't use any dope at all. Meth fucks with your dopamine, tricking your brain into releasing more than usual...get that euphoria state where everything is good and your confident when u usually are weak. Continued use, chronic use...10 yrs down the line you got no emotion, constant paranoia...alla that.

Dope affects every one differently, but to actually have the mentality to abuse a man-made drug means you got issues.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 27th, 2006, 6:27 pm

If you do meth you mine as well just slaughter your dome, leave you out back in the out house where you can body rot, feed you to the maggots nigga. What gets at me is how can you pass up that chewy weed smoke, for chemical meth? Foolish.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 28th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Been a while, but seems like meth still fuckin with the mexican hoods. Don't know many blacks that fuck with it anymore. I'm glad I only tried that shit a few times. Shit is brazy.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”