What's up with Rancho Cucamonga?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 27th, 2005, 11:00 pm

SHyboy you kick it with fools from Fonta, Bassett and Verdugo thats cool homie..

Do you know anybody from Alta Loma "Vatos Locos Sur" MVst.? whats up with them? Alta Loma is supposed to be even more nice than Cucamonga.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 27th, 2005, 11:58 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:SHyboy you kick it with fools from Fonta, Bassett and Verdugo thats cool homie..

Do you know anybody from Alta Loma "Vatos Locos Sur" MVst.? whats up with them? Alta Loma is supposed to be even more nice than Cucamonga.
YEAH I KNOW ABOUT VLS... I LIVE LIKE NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES AWAY FROM THEM... I GOT 2 HOMIES THAT R FROM THERE... TELL U THE TRUTH I DUNNO IF THEYRE A LEGIT VARRIO... BUT YEAH ITS A LOOOOOOOOOT NICER THAN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... I MEAN ALTA LOMA IS REALLY CONSIDERED RANCHO CUCAMONGA BUT THEY DONT CLAIM CUCAMONGA... I GUESS THEY HAD SHIT WITH FOOS FROM BASSETT... I ASKED MY HOMIE WICKED FROM BASSETT AND ASKED HIM IF HES HEARD OF THEM... HE TOLD ME HE DID AND THAT THEYRE LIKE A 3 MAN GANG I GUESS... I DUNNO

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 28th, 2005, 8:26 am

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:SHyboy you kick it with fools from Fonta, Bassett and Verdugo thats cool homie..

YEAH I KNOW ABOUT VLS... I LIVE LIKE NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES AWAY FROM THEM... I GOT 2 HOMIES THAT R FROM THERE... TELL U THE TRUTH I DUNNO IF THEYRE A LEGIT VARRIO... BUT YEAH ITS A LOOOOOOOOOT NICER THAN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... I MEAN ALTA LOMA IS REALLY CONSIDERED RANCHO CUCAMONGA BUT THEY DONT CLAIM CUCAMONGA... I GUESS THEY HAD SHIT WITH FOOS FROM BASSETT... I ASKED MY HOMIE WICKED FROM BASSETT AND ASKED HIM IF HES HEARD OF THEM... HE TOLD ME HE DID AND THAT THEYRE LIKE A 3 MAN GANG I GUESS... I DUNNO

I have family from Bassett so I know whats up with BG. I say theirs no way VLS can handle Bassett, not just saying that because of people I know but VLS is like a one street varrio.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 28th, 2005, 9:12 am

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 29th, 2005, 3:34 am

I don't think we should make fun of this dude, or even CAN make fun of him, because from what he said, how he said it, it seems like he is legit.

Plus, he stopped bangin and is in church now. He gets my respect.

But honestly, maybe it's because I don't live in the "barrio" he speaks of, but I never hear about Cuca Kings. Some really old lady said that during her career of teaching in Rancho Cucamonga, she has heard of them, but I never heard of it from anyone else.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 29th, 2005, 8:47 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
I don't think we should make fun of this dude, or even CAN make fun of him, because from what he said, how he said it, it seems like he is legit.

Plus, he stopped bangin and is in church now. He gets my respect.

But honestly, maybe it's because I don't live in the "barrio" he speaks of, but I never hear about Cuca Kings. Some really old lady said that during her career of teaching in Rancho Cucamonga, she has heard of them, but I never heard of it from anyone else.

yeah I'm not trying to make fun of this guy. I'm just trying to show that theirs a serious side to gang life in Cucamonga that goes way back.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 29th, 2005, 8:21 pm

i was gonna go to rancho cucamonga to go to some auto-machanic school they got there i forgot what its called i think uti or something, is that in the rich part or what? cause im still thinking of going to that sht but i dont know if i will be able to afford staying out there.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 29th, 2005, 9:53 pm

LOL I WAS GOIN THROUH MYSPACE... AND I CAME ACCROSS THIS PAGE...

http://www.myspace.com/14442989

THIS FOO STRAIGHT DREW ALL OVER THEIR FACES... MAKIN EM LOOK LIKE FAGS... ITS FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME... BUT ITS FUCKED UP CAUSE THEY THINK THEYRE REALLY GANGSTERS... TRYNA PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 29th, 2005, 9:56 pm

anonymousman wrote:i was gonna go to rancho cucamonga to go to some auto-machanic school they got there i forgot what its called i think uti or something, is that in the rich part or what? cause im still thinking of going to that sht but i dont know if i will be able to afford staying out there.
QVO DOG... BUT NAH FOO... MAJORITY OF CUCAMONGA... WELL I SHOULD SAY ALTA LOMA IS REALLY NICE... IF U WERE GO IN THE OLD PART OF CUCA ITS SORT OF LIKE A SMALL VERSION OF EAST LOS... SERIO NO LIE... THERES BEEN PLENTY OF KILLINGS THERE TOO IN CUCAMONGA... I WAS AT A PARTY NOT TO LONG AGO AND 2 FOOS GOT SHOT... 1 GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD AND DIED... AND THE OTHER THEY SAID IS A VEGETABLE... IT ALL DEPENDS WHERE IN CUCAMONGA U GO THOUGH... ONCE U CROSS BASELINE UR IN ALTA LOMA... NICE AREA... BELOW BASELINE STILL NICE BUT NOTHING LIKE ALTA LOMA(A CITY WITHIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 30th, 2005, 4:04 am

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:LOL I WAS GOIN THROUH MYSPACE... AND I CAME ACCROSS THIS PAGE...

http://www.myspace.com/14442989

THIS FOO STRAIGHT DREW ALL OVER THEIR FACES... MAKIN EM LOOK LIKE FAGS... ITS FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME... BUT ITS #%@& UP CAUSE THEY THINK THEYRE REALLY GANGSTERS... TRYNA PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE
LOL dawg, OBVIOUSLY, this guy was being SARCASTIC. LOL he obviously did this site as a joke, he has zero friends and even deleted the tom thing. hehe, seriously though, this kid is FUNNY!
If anything, he is MAKING FUN of those wannabes by imitating them. Did you read his description? Sarcasm everywhere, this kid is funny:

I'm gonna bold all of the obviously sarcastic, and funny parts of his description.
HELLO GUYS MY NAME IS DAVID BUT MY BUDDIES CALL ME "SILENT". IM ABOUT 6'5" LOPPY 100% WHITE WISHING I WAS MEXICAN. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE WHITE CITY OF ALTA LOMA(WOOP WOOP) BUT I WANT TO LIVE THAT CHOLO LIFE. I GET PUNKED ALL THE TIME BUT ITS OK. I STILL THINK IM HARDCORE. WELL I STARTED MY "KLICKA"(THAT MEANS CLIQUE IN SPANISH, SEE I KNOW A FEW WORDS IN SPANISH DUDE) NOT TOO LONG AGO. MY BEST FRIEND IS DOMINIC. HI SWEETY. BYE BYE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HELLO MY FELLOW AQUAINTANCES. MY NAME IS DOMINIC BUT MY "CARNALES"(BROTHER IN SPANISH) CALL ME FLACO. IM ONE OF THE CRAZIEST VATOS(GUY IN SPANISH) IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA YEAAAAUHHHHHHHHH. I KICK IT WITH NIGGERS BUT I STILL THINK IM A SURENO. ME AND MY BUD "SILENT" HANG OUT AT THE SWAPMEET FOR A LIVIN CAUSE WE HEARD THATS WHAT REAL GANGSTERS DO. TUBULAR DUDES. PEACE OUT BROS :)>-

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 30th, 2005, 4:06 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Plus his description on the top left of the page says:
"(S)ucking (B)ig (K)ock por vida"
and his screen name is "fuck you"

LOL this is OBVIOUS sarcasm. lol this guy should be a comedian, like those "Malibu's Most Wanted" comedians like Jamie Kennedy.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 30th, 2005, 4:11 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FIRGURED OUT THAT MYSPACE.

THIS IS PROBABLY A SURENO MAKING FUN OF NORTENOS. LOOK AT HIS PICTURES, THEY ALL HAVE "114%" AND "14" AND "I WISH I WAS A SURENO" EVERYWHERE.

THIS COULD BE SOMEONE MAKING FUN OF NORTENOS, CALLING THEM GAY(MARICONES), WANNABE, WHITE, KOCK SUCKERS.

PLUS, THE PART ABOUT

I KICK IT WITH NIGGERS BUT I STILL THINK IM A SURENO
COULD BE A REFERENCE TO HOW NORTENOS ALLY WITH BLACKS IN PRISON, AND THE RACISM COULD BE EASILY FROM A SURENO (SINCE MOST ARE INFLUENCED BY LA EME'S ANTI-BLACK GANG IDEAS)

NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthernBrotha » September 30th, 2005, 9:58 am

RuthlessBone wrote:this what you guys talking about?

http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?perso ... it909&rv=1
did yall see the nice curtains and lavish stairs he was sittin on. Thats a mansion he's in LOL. His mom probably finances the gang too.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 30th, 2005, 10:29 am

LOL again at that whiteboy, someone should pick him up while he's flamed up and drop him off in Cali Gardens :lol:

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » September 30th, 2005, 7:50 pm

lol the picture of that rich guy makes me think of that one guy from beverly hills that someone put up here once of saying his barrio in the 90210 is fkn crazy.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 2:51 am

ABOUT 3 DAYZ AGO A BRAWL BROKE OUT... IN OLD TOWN PARK IN CUCAMONGA... IT WAS CUCA KINGS VS SOME BLACK FOOS... EVENTUALLY THE MAYATES STEPPED FOOT IN THE WRONG VARRIO... THEY GOT THEIR ASS BEAT... SO 2 OF THE BLACK FOOS WENT AFTER SOME OF THOSE FOOS THAT BEAT THEIR ASS... AS SOON AS THEY TURNED THE CORNER THEIR CAR GOT SHOT UP... 20 ROUNDS WERE FIRED INTO THE CAR... ONE OF THE BLACK FOOS DIED... AND THE OTHER ONE OF COURSE SURVIVED... PRIOR TO THIS GANG SHOOT FROM CUCA KING MEMBERS... I GUESS THEY SHOT UP SOME BLACK FOOS HOUSE AND KILLED HIM... CUCA KINGS IS MAKIN A NAME AGAIN... AND WHO EVER THOUGHT THAT RANCHO CUCAMONGA WAS A SAFE PLACE TO RAISE UR CHILDREN LOL

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 2:57 am

OH YEAH... DONT BELIEVE IT... READ THE FUCKIN NEWSPAPER... ITS ALL IN THERE

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 3:08 am

Tensions high before gunfire

By Jannise Johnson
Staff Writer

RANCHO CUCAMONGA - The arrest Tuesday of three suspected gang members in race-related shots fired at an inhabited dwelling followed weeks of escalating tensions between black and Latino residents in one area of the city, police said.
Phillip Ramirez, 24, of Rancho Cucamonga, and two 17-year-old boys, one from Rancho Cucamonga, the other from Ontario, were arrested Tuesday following a two-week-long investigation into racial threats which culminated June 15 with shots fired into a home in the 10000 block of Salina Street, said San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Sgt. Frank Gonzales.

Ramirez and the two boys confirmed their involvement in both a Latino gang and in the shooting, according to an earlier police statement. The family targeted in the shooting is black, while the suspected shooters are Latino, said San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Detective Michael Wirz.

The black family lives in an area known as the Club House tract where many other black families reside, Wirz said.

An older Latino street gang controls a nearby area around Humboldt Avenue and 24th Street, Wirz explained. Members of the street gang have been known to threaten black children who come into that area to shop or use a nearby park.

In addition to these tensions, a relatively new black street gang has thrown itself into the area mix, Wirz explained.

"There’s been weeks and weeks of arguments between (members of the Latino gang) and some blacks who belong" to the new street gang, Wirz said.

Gonzales said gang investigators with the Rancho Cucamonga station have been aware of the new gang for about a year.

Prior to the shooting at their home, family members called Rancho deputies a few times to complain about harassment from members of the Latino gang, who targeted a teen boy who lived at the home, Wirz said.

One of the 17-year-old boys arrested Tuesday had a previous fist fight with a boy who lives at the home, Wirz said.

Ironically, the boy was out of town when the shooting occurred, he said.

"It’s just pure luck that no one was seriously injured or killed," Wirz said.

The shooting involved a high-powered rifle, a shotgun and a pistol, Wirz said.

While Gonzales could not say whether tensions in the neighborhood are expected to worsen, Wirz said the family targeted in the shooting is not waiting around to find out.

"The family’s trying to relocate," Wirz said. "This is just too much for them to deal with."

Ramirez and the two teens were booked into West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga on suspicion of shooting at an inhabited dwelling, a hate crime, participating in a criminal street gang and possession of dangerous firearms.

Ramirez is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail. The two teens’ names were not made public because of their ages.

Jannise Johnson can be reached by e-mail at jannise.johnson@dailybulletin.com or by phone at (909) 483-9318.
http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0, ... 42,00.html

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 3:13 am

THAT "NEW" BLACK GANG IS... "NAW"... THEYRE TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES... AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS... THEY STEP FOOT IN AN AREA KNOWIN THAT THAT GANG HAS BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 40 YEARS... AND THEYRE TRYNA START SHIT... THERES A LOT MORE TO THE STORY THAT THE PAPER DIDNT MENTION... I MEAN... A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 3:17 am

One dead, another wounded in RC shooting
Melissa Pinion-Whitt, Staff Writer

RANCHO CUCAMONGA - A hail of gunfire left one man dead and another wounded late Tuesday in a shooting that may have been triggered by an earlier park brawl.
Dennis Harris, 18, of Corona, was found shot several times in front of a liquor store in the 10000 block of 25th Street and 20-year-old Aaron Deshawn Bufford of Rancho Cucamonga had been shot in the leg.

Both were taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where Harris was pronounced dead at 10:10 p.m., San Bernardino County sheriff's investigators said.

Investigators said the victims, who were riding in a Chevrolet Avalanche with a teenage boy and a man, came to the neighborhood looking for people who were involved in a fight at Old Town Park that day.

"They were looking for possible suspects who were involved in that earlier disturbance in the park," said sheriff's Sgt. T.A. Peters. "It is unknown if these suspects who fired at them are suspects in the earlier disturbance."

The men in the Chevrolet Avalanche ran into Louis Bustillos, 26, and 24-year-old Ralph Joseph Diaz, both of Rancho Cucamonga, and a third man.

Bustillos, Diaz and the third man, who was not in custody late Wednesday, opened fire at the other men, wounding Bufford and Harris.

Peters said investigators were checking into the park fight to see who was involved. Detectives also suspect the shooting might be gang-related.

Deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station helped investigators track down Bustillos and Diaz, who were arrested hours after the shooting. Bustillos, a wanted parolee, had a loaded gun in his possession, Peters said.

Early Wednesday, yellow evidence markers littered the parking lot of the Quality Market and across the street beside the Avalanche and a second vehicle.

Residents on the street, who reported

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hearing some 20 gunshots the night before, remained afraid, some staying inside and others occasionally peeking outside at the crime scene.

Bob Sandoval, who grew up in the neighborhood and met his wife there, said shootings are unheard of on his street. It's a tight-knit area where all the residents know each other, he said.

"I feel unsafe," he said. "If they come in that brave, they could do it again. Hopefully it just ends there."

Another resident on 25th Street, who withheld her name out of fear of retaliation, said the shooting frightened her family because it was so close to home.

"It's right next door," the woman said. "I didn't even send my kids to school today."

School officials at Rancho Cucamonga Middle School were on heightened alert, requesting sheriff's deputies to keep an eye out while students arrived and left Wednesday.

In a memo sent to faculty, administrators urged teachers to watch for tension between students, especially racial tension.

An office employee who stood in front of the school to make sure students were picked up safely said she hadn't heard of any problems at the school related to the shooting.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the third man suspected in the shooting may call Peters or Detective Donald Lupear at (909) 387-3589. People wishing to remain anonymous may call WeTIP at 1-800-78-CRIME.

http://www2.sbsun.com/news/ci_3090585

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 8th, 2005, 8:04 am

DAMN, THIS SHIT IS CRAZY. THE RAZA AND BLACKS ARE AT EACH OTHERS THROATS. YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS SHIT ALLDAY. BUT, I KNEW IT WOULD COME TO THIS. THE RAZA IS GETTING TIRED OF BLACKS AND ALL THIER "PAST" ANTICS. THE RAZA ISNT A PUNCHING BAG FOR BLACKS ANYMORE. THE WHOLE VIOLENCE SWIRL HAS COME TO A FULL CIRCLE WITH BLACKS GETTING THE GRUNT OF IT. SAD BUT TRUE.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 8th, 2005, 8:33 am

Damn thats crazy. I knew some girl who lived in Cuca King'S Varrio, she said NAW gang had been coming around lately trying to shoot up houses but never hit anyone yet. but now all this has happpened. right 25th street...man what were they thinking going in there??

hate to see it go down like that......

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » October 8th, 2005, 5:07 pm

YEAH MAN... I HAVE A FEELIN THAT THE COPS R GONNA BE DOIN A HOUSE RAID PRETTY SOON... CAUSE EVEN THE RESIDENTS R COMPLAININ ABOUT THE AREA... SO THEYRE TRYNA RUN THE KINGS OUT

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 9th, 2005, 12:25 am

. The family targeted in the shooting is black, while the suspected shooters are Latino, said San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Detective Michael Wirz.

The black family lives in an area known as the Club House tract where many other black families reside, Wirz said.

An older Latino street gang controls a nearby area around Humboldt Avenue and 24th Street, Wirz explained. Members of the street gang have been known to threaten black children who come into that area to shop or use a nearby park.
typical behavior from coward ass surenos :roll:

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 9th, 2005, 4:53 pm

DESTROY AND CONQUER, DESTROY AND CONQUER. WHAT CAME AROUND IS GOING AROUND IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. THIS IS WHAT BLACKS GET FOR SHTTING IN THIER OWN NEIGHBORHOODS AND FU_KING WITH MEXICANS. POINT BLANK PERIOD!!

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 9th, 2005, 5:04 pm

lol, nothin is even happenin to blacks that wuz bangin, they the minority and still servin eses, it aint no problem, ya'll just attackin lil kids and old ass ladies :lol: destroy and conquer right? :?

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 9th, 2005, 5:17 pm

BOY ARE YOU SMOKING?? ECC IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH FLORENCIA. 38ST HAS ALMOST WIPED OUT BLOOD STONE PIRUS, CV GANGS ARE DIGGING IN THE CHEST OF ALOT OF PIRUS AND CRIPS. THE HARBOR AREA HAS WIPED OUT ANY SIGNS OF ANY BLACK GANGS. HOOVERS ARE SURRONDED NOT ONLY BY BLACKS THAT HATE THEM, BUT SOUTH LOS HAS ALREADY TAKEN ONE OF THEIR SETS OUT. LOOK AT THIS INLAND EMPIRE JAZZ, BLACK GANGS ARE ON THE RUN. YOU'LL MIGHT AS WELL KEEP DRESSING LIKE USHER AND PUT DOWN WHATEVER COLOR YOU DUDES ARE SPORTING :lol: BLACK GANGS ARE GETTING BITCH SLAPPED LEFT AND RIGHT. YOUR GLORY DAYS ARE OVER. CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LOOKING LIKE PRETTY BOYS NOWADAYS. THEY KNOW THE BIZ. THEY CANT DRESS IN DICKIES AND T-SHIRTS ANYMORE. CLIK CLIK BANG..BOOM!! IS WHAT THEY HEAR. YOU FOOLS ARE RETREATING TO PLACES LIKE THE ANTELOPE VALLEY. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BLACKS ARE MAINTAING BULL. BLACKS ARE RUNNING LIKE A SQUAD OF ETHIOPIANS CHASING SOME FOOD. FAST!!! GET REAL WITH YOURSELF YOUNGSTER.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 9th, 2005, 6:07 pm

BOY ARE YOU SMOKING?? ECC IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH FLORENCIA. 38ST HAS ALMOST WIPED OUT BLOOD STONE PIRUS, CV GANGS ARE DIGGING IN THE CHEST OF ALOT OF PIRUS AND CRIPS. THE HARBOR AREA HAS WIPED OUT ANY SIGNS OF ANY BLACK GANGS. HOOVERS ARE SURRONDED NOT ONLY BY BLACKS THAT HATE THEM, BUT SOUTH LOS HAS ALREADY TAKEN ONE OF THEIR SETS OUT. LOOK AT THIS INLAND EMPIRE JAZZ, BLACK GANGS ARE ON THE RUN. YOU'LL MIGHT AS WELL KEEP DRESSING LIKE USHER AND PUT DOWN WHATEVER COLOR YOU DUDES ARE SPORTING Laughing BLACK GANGS ARE GETTING BITCH SLAPPED LEFT AND RIGHT. YOUR GLORY DAYS ARE OVER. CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LOOKING LIKE PRETTY BOYS NOWADAYS. THEY KNOW THE BIZ. THEY CANT DRESS IN DICKIES AND T-SHIRTS ANYMORE. CLIK CLIK BANG..BOOM!! IS WHAT THEY HEAR. YOU FOOLS ARE RETREATING TO PLACES LIKE THE ANTELOPE VALLEY. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BLACKS ARE MAINTAING BULL. BLACKS ARE RUNNING LIKE A SQUAD OF ETHIOPIANS CHASING SOME FOOD. FAST!!! GET REAL WITH YOURSELF YOUNGSTER.
lol @ ECC havin a hard time with f13.... ECC aint even trippin off f13 from wut i heard, they more worried about the swans, the ECC jacked florencia for they dope, how is that a hard time

lol @ 38st wiped out blood stones, there aint even that many blood stones to begin with , it gots nothing to do with 38 st , lol go on some where with that BS, blacks r moving out they already conquered aint nothin left, everything eses doin now blacks already did 10 times harder

pirus and crips r serving CVs, the tortilla flats is dead too, they droppin like flies,

harbor area? lol that shits irrelevant same with the gay ass ie empire

lol @ they cant dress in t-shirts and dickies no more, niggaz can dress however the fuck they want, why u concerned about wut the next man wearin u nurse dress wearin fag, do they allow yo nurse scrubs in dickies too?

nobody said blacks is maintaining, blacks is smashin on muthafuckaz fuck maintaining even with the low ass numbers, get back to work some more asses need wiping down. :twisted:

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 9th, 2005, 6:12 pm

YOU ARE JUST A NETBANGING GROUPIE. HARD TO SWALLOW HUH? BLACKS GETTING BING-BOPPED-BOOMED AROUND ALL OVER CALIFORNIA. STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER "CYBER GANGSTER" GROW UP AND WHEN YOU CAN FACE FACTS, THEN COME BACK. USHER LOOK-A-LIKES :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 9th, 2005, 6:46 pm

leftcoast wrote:
BOY ARE YOU SMOKING?? ECC IS HAVING A HARD TIME WITH FLORENCIA. 38ST HAS ALMOST WIPED OUT BLOOD STONE PIRUS, CV GANGS ARE DIGGING IN THE CHEST OF ALOT OF PIRUS AND CRIPS. THE HARBOR AREA HAS WIPED OUT ANY SIGNS OF ANY BLACK GANGS. HOOVERS ARE SURRONDED NOT ONLY BY BLACKS THAT HATE THEM, BUT SOUTH LOS HAS ALREADY TAKEN ONE OF THEIR SETS OUT. LOOK AT THIS INLAND EMPIRE JAZZ, BLACK GANGS ARE ON THE RUN. YOU'LL MIGHT AS WELL KEEP DRESSING LIKE USHER AND PUT DOWN WHATEVER COLOR YOU DUDES ARE SPORTING Laughing BLACK GANGS ARE GETTING BITCH SLAPPED LEFT AND RIGHT. YOUR GLORY DAYS ARE OVER. CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE LOOKING LIKE PRETTY BOYS NOWADAYS. THEY KNOW THE BIZ. THEY CANT DRESS IN DICKIES AND T-SHIRTS ANYMORE. CLIK CLIK BANG..BOOM!! IS WHAT THEY HEAR. YOU FOOLS ARE RETREATING TO PLACES LIKE THE ANTELOPE VALLEY. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BLACKS ARE MAINTAING BULL. BLACKS ARE RUNNING LIKE A SQUAD OF ETHIOPIANS CHASING SOME FOOD. FAST!!! GET REAL WITH YOURSELF YOUNGSTER.
lol @ ECC havin a hard time with f13.... ECC aint even trippin off f13 from wut i heard, they more worried about the swans, the ECC jacked florencia for they dope, how is that a hard time

lol @ 38st wiped out blood stones, there aint even that many blood stones to begin with , it gots nothing to do with 38 st , lol go on some where with that BS, blacks r moving out they already conquered aint nothin left, everything eses doin now blacks already did 10 times harder

pirus and crips r serving CVs, the tortilla flats is dead too, they droppin like flies,

harbor area? lol that shits irrelevant same with the gay ass ie empire

lol @ they cant dress in t-shirts and dickies no more, niggaz can dress however the fu-- they want, why u concerned about wut the next man wearin u nurse dress wearin fag, do they allow yo nurse scrubs in dickies too?

nobody said blacks is maintaining, blacks is smashin on muthafuckaz fu-- maintaining even with the low ass numbers, get back to work some more asses need wiping down. :twisted:

lol @ At this Nigga getting Butt hurt over this fools post :lol: ....Nigga why you even care about who's gettin served and shit?? we all know yo ass ain't got put on no set lol.....So cease with all yo netbangin/set trippin online :lol: Fuckin net bangin ass nigga

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 9th, 2005, 6:50 pm

"leftcoast" tried to diss the IE LMAO. that fool aint even from LA. SH11T, THAT KID AINT EVEN FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. He lives up in some town up north. everybody ignore this kid, everything hes knows is from bangin on wax, menace 2 society and most of all STREETGANGS.COM.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 9th, 2005, 10:14 pm

lol @ these squares gettin mad cuz i dissed the sorry ass IE :cry: ruthlessbone bone thugs n harmony career been over, u need to get over it
u gettin all yo iinfo from streetgangs and allhood goin around talkin about sorry ass IE when nobody cares, u still mad the ECC used to slap u and yo cousin up?

gauge 12 stay off the nutts chump, yo city will never be known outside of ie :lol: i know it hurts