Are these NYC Bloods and Crips real or fake

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Are these NYC Bloods and Crips real or fake

Unread post by Stone » September 8th, 2005, 12:24 am

I heard they've been claiming Crip or Blood since 95. Is they real into it, putting in work etc or just bullshiting. I lived in Syracuse the past 2 years, most of the kats were want 2 be, but a few were bangin fo real. I know some Bloods from Brooklyn and Harlem who've met Game. They say they they won't smash a Crip unless a Crip trips on them. They also mix the Blood with the Chicago people's nation stuff which isn't kool with me. I've also heard the most active/notorious gang in NYC is Lil C's(junior mafia rapper)crip set in Brooklyn/Queens.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 8th, 2005, 12:30 am

lol i neva heard of lil Cz i duno if that saposed 2 c a joke or not....... but saracuse is upstate come down a lil bit 2 westchester ull c wut-up , new roc/mt vern 2 the boroughs bk bx

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 8th, 2005, 8:00 am

IF U DONT THINK B AND C'S IN NYC AINT REAL WEAR THE WRONG COLORS IN THE WRONG HOOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 8th, 2005, 8:14 am

Course LA cats arent gonna think NYC cats a fe real after borrowing Blood and Crip trade names and assimilating them a thousand miles away from origins. For me, I got no probs in believing that it is the case, that LA cats and NYC cats are both on the thing fe real. My thing is though, why would NYC people have wanted to take a Westcoast thing and bring it to NYC? Why not NYC showing its own style, its own thing? I mean, surely those NYC peeps are creative enough to keep it pure NYC? Got no probs thinking that NYC bang as hard as LA, but why borrow another mans cloths? explanations would be much appreciated! Mystery innit!

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » September 8th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Ayo Yung K that Cat talkin bout LIL' Cease

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 8th, 2005, 4:54 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF U DONT THINK B AND C'S IN NYC AINT REAL WEAR THE WRONG COLORS IN THE WRONG HOOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

THAT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING FAKE OR NOT JUST FOLLOWING GANG BANGIN TRENDS!

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Are you serious?

Unread post by Stone » September 9th, 2005, 3:45 am

Noog wrote:Course LA cats arent gonna think NYC cats a fe real after borrowing Blood and Crip trade names and assimilating them a thousand miles away from origins. For me, I got no probs in believing that it is the case, that LA cats and NYC cats are both on the thing fe real. My thing is though, why would NYC people have wanted to take a Westcoast thing and bring it to NYC? Why not NYC showing its own style, its own thing? I mean, surely those NYC peeps are creative enough to keep it pure NYC? Got no probs thinking that NYC bang as hard as LA, but why borrow another mans cloths? explanations would be much appreciated! Mystery innit!
Man you're to far away to speak on this shit. I haven't been anywhere that bang as hard as nigs do out here in LA. Southside Chi-town and Memphis bang hard.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Lil Cease

Unread post by Stone » September 9th, 2005, 3:49 am

yung_k wrote:lol i neva heard of lil Cz i duno if that saposed 2 c a joke or not....... but saracuse is upstate come down a lil bit 2 westchester ull c wut-up , new roc/mt vern 2 the boroughs bk bx
I met him at a club out here about 4 years ago. He was with a grip of NHC kats and dresses blue down. I think he was really into that shit.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 9th, 2005, 9:45 am

Ha ha , guess i am far away, but it was a real question, I'm interested and being far away don't mean I aint got an interest seen. The reason, boys in these endz of London have their own style but are well aware of LA stuff but keep it London. Some kid had come from an NYC Blood set to these endz earlier this year and though he was seen recruiting, I've heard its all been nipped in the bud by local tings - what I'm saying is that LA style doesny fit here, so I was interested in why NYC.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 9th, 2005, 10:41 am

theres only one way to find if they real or not - buy a plane ticket
ya keep start topics on the same fucking subject, no one is saying anything new, a nigga is so bored with ya lame ass broke opinions-
ya niggas talk too much to be n e typa bangaz
but onto some REAL shit

http://WWW.MIXUNIT.COM
http://WWW.DIPSETMIXTAPES.COM
http://WWW.PURPLECITY.COM
http://WWW.ASSWATCHER.COM
http://WWW.REDCROSS.ORG --- DONATE

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 9th, 2005, 10:49 am

put my lil 2 cents in even if nicca "took" the crip/blood title niccaz still do they own thing and stilll rep our perspective hoods its just the gangs we affliated with...a nicca ask me where im from i aint gonna say 914/90nhc ima say new roc but a nicca ask me what im bangin 4 sho i gonna say my set 90z914...could careless how ot niccaz percieve us cuz we aint thinkin bout no1 out hea tru story i dont even know why this question comes up niccaz so concerned with things out hea so much

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 24th, 2005, 3:34 pm

purplecityhello wrote:theres only one way to find if they real or not - buy a plane ticket
ya keep start topics on the same #%@&#%@ subject, no one is saying anything new, a nigga is so bored with ya lame ass broke opinions-
but onto some REAL shit

Are you in that Purple City Byrd Gang video? I know that's your set, you're one of their OGs, right?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 24th, 2005, 5:39 pm

they're real as in will kill you

but they're fake as in knowing what they're riding for

ny peeps understand it..but still wanna argue

like i said before..If i started a Latin Kings chapter in L.A and was hardcore bangin..but never been to chicago or get permission..would i be real?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » September 26th, 2005, 9:35 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:theres only one way to find if they real or not - buy a plane ticket
ya keep start topics on the same #%@&#%@ subject, no one is saying anything new, a nigga is so bored with ya lame ass broke opinions-
but onto some REAL shit

Are you in that Purple City Byrd Gang video? I know that's your set, you're one of their OGs, right?
Purple City aint a gang --- its a movement
its seperate from the whole B-Dog thing
tho there are some Bloods in it

and yes please check out the special Purple City DVD : Road to Riches
im in the video - opening bars in front of the Bodega when Sheist is spittin
aint hard to miss me - i got the Purple yankees on and standing next to my baby moms and my seed

1ove

oh yeah and to Individual I feel wut u saying now
and a few sets get the go from the west
and far as the UBN which im a part of
this is our own thing and niggas dont kare wut NE 1 say
we do out ting ting ya zeen? 1ove

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » September 28th, 2005, 6:49 pm

at least one set of Bloods in NYC is real....Denver Lanes.Because the ones in Cali honor and respect them.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 29th, 2005, 7:42 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:at least one set of Bloods in NYC is real....Denver Lanes.Because the ones in Cali honor and respect them.
:lol:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 13th, 2005, 11:42 am

I go back and forth on this shit, but I gotta spit my present feelings on this subject.

Bloods and Crips are from Kalifornia. The whole foundation is due to shit we (I'm being broad) experienced and grew from. It kame at first as a geniune need... for the ckitizens of South Ckentral to stick together and look out for one another, mainly blacks. The Watts riots sparked this shit, and it affected anyone who had an opposing viewpoint on the city's way of dealing with different races unfairly. Racism exists everywhere and ultimately what went down originally affects everyone with a brain and hope to achieve equality, but the Crips & Bloods started directly bekause of that, because we felt that we needed to fend for and protect ourselves. Yeah, we're hoodlums, whatever, but we still look out for the residents of our neighborhoods, despite what anyone thinks.

What I'm getting at is the foundation, kode of ethics, etc. apply to the Southern Kali way of living. It's just in the air here... a kulture we krafted and rolled with. Just like Ckhi-town has it's peoples and folks, we got our Crips and Bloods. Things are grown and places around LA like Daygo got shit poppin off, but it's similiar in a lot of ways, just like how folk and people shit has spread through a lot of the midwest.

But with few exceptions, NYCk aint on the same page. Mixing both folk/people shit with the blood/crip thing is baffling. I've said this a few times, but I kant help but feel like niggas is doing it kause it's fashionable... like "red is tight, Imma bang this shit" but do so with a different kode of ethics. Anyone who has visited NYCk can tell you it is a kompletely different place than LA. It's not set up the same, the slang is different, the kulture is from a different world in komparison. What baffles me is that a place known for it's originality and the birth of the b-boy, graffiti as a true art and most importantly hip hop music and the groundwork of it's kulture would need to jock our style like that, especially in a unfaithful way. I'll tell you this, Kali niggaz got little respect for bangers in other places, but definately the least for people who try to rock what we kreated with a five or six pointed star. If you want to bang crip or Blood, do it RESPECTFULLY. That's the key word. It's insulting to us for you take what we built up and miscontrue it the way that yall have. If you doin shit straight Kali style, b's or c's up to you.

It's kommon knowledge that it's all about the three letter gangs in NYCk it seems, so why not roll with that? Not that everyone needs to be trippin over kolors, but if bloods and Crips are gonna hang with eachother and only bang on eachother if some shit goes down, than that's a waste of time. Don't spend yr mornings dressing the part and memorizing what you think is the kulture and idea if you aren't going to live the life of a gangbanger. That does not mean killing every person from a different set, but this shit is built off of allies and enemies and we take that shit very seriously. NYCk seems to be all about the hustle, and we too about gettin that money, believe that, but ballin takes a back seat to banging out here if you true to the kause, which I will admit a lot of niggaz aint. I just dont see what keeps niggaz from gettin money out there without the gang card being in affect kause there seems to be very little loyalty amongst niggaz and what little loyalty there is doesnt seem to be defined by the kolor they flag.

I kould go on but I wont. I think yall get the point.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 13th, 2005, 7:36 pm

i feel wut u saying B
and in response i say

5 POPPIN NON-STOPPIN!
if i could B wallk on your keyboard i would ;)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 13th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Haha nigga you krazy.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 10:38 am

BG MLOCO wrote:IF U DONT THINK B AND C'S IN NYC AINT REAL WEAR THE WRONG COLORS IN THE WRONG HOOD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
homie,no disrespect,but dont even try to make it seem like its all of that,my cousin lives up in flatbush,and he from cali 2,u can wear ANY color ANYWHERE, they prolly only trip if u wear a flag or dem beads an shit,in cali,u gotta watch wat clor u wear,how u lean ya hat,all that,in new york,ita fashion show man,niggas be wearin all kinds of colors yo,it anit even trippin like that,tru i neva been there,but from what i hear an see in pictures,it really anit all that as far ass colors are concerned,cuz im sure if a niggas wore a blue shirt in a "so called" blood hood nobody would trip and vise versa

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 10:44 am

anyway,and that goes with why we dont respect yall too much...FUCC 5 and 6,wat i look like claimin some jewish star or some witch craft 5 point shit,blood anit got NOTHIN to do with people nation in chicago,the reason i say this is,yea they screamin 5 this an that,yet the beefin with latin kings in some places,DISESPECTING THE 5 point people nation laws...so how u gon claim 5 and beef with ya brother who also claim 5...what is the point or slob niggaz cliamin that 5 shit???? NOTHIN...and the same thing with dem so called loC niggas throwin up jewish stars an shit..all that non since is Crazy to me..5 an 6 an blah blah...fucc alldat,i claim st8 C's fucc a 6

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 15th, 2005, 11:13 am

*deepsky* wrote:anyway,and that goes with why we dont respect yall too much...FUCC 5 and 6,wat i look like claimin some jewish star or some witch craft 5 point shit,blood anit got NOTHIN to do with people nation in chicago,the reason i say this is,yea they screamin 5 this an that,yet the beefin with latin kings in some places,DISESPECTING THE 5 point people nation laws...so how u gon claim 5 and beef with ya brother who also claim 5...what is the point or slob niggaz cliamin that 5 shit???? NOTHIN...and the same thing with dem so called loC niggas throwin up jewish stars an shit..all that non since is Crazy to me..5 an 6 an blah blah...fucc alldat,i claim st8 C's fucc a 6
You disrespecting all Folks by gettin out of line like that...have some respect, if you gonna diss what Folks stand for dont be a coward behind a screen go say it in public.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » October 15th, 2005, 1:11 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
homie,no disrespect,but dont even try to make it seem like its all of that,my cousin lives up in flatbush,and he from cali 2,u can wear ANY color ANYWHERE, they prolly only trip if u wear a flag or dem beads an shit,in cali,u gotta watch wat clor u wear,how u lean ya hat,all that,in new york,ita fashion show man,niggas be wearin all kinds of colors yo,it anit even trippin like that,tru i neva been there,but from what i hear an see in pictures,it really anit all that as far ass colors are concerned,because im sure if a niggas wore a blue shirt in a "so called" blood hood nobody would trip and vise versa
where in flatbush? cause thats where in from.

thats kinda true in flatbush you have to be flagging and banging hard to get fvcked with.

but he did say in the wrong hood. you could get pushed up on quick on caton and also on flatbush ave by the junction

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 1:21 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:anyway,and that goes with why we dont respect yall too much...FUCC 5 and 6,wat i look like claimin some jewish star or some witch craft 5 point shit,blood anit got NOTHIN to do with people nation in chicago,the reason i say this is,yea they screamin 5 this an that,yet the beefin with latin kings in some places,DISESPECTING THE 5 point people nation laws...so how u gon claim 5 and beef with ya brother who also claim 5...what is the point or slob niggaz cliamin that 5 shit???? NOTHIN...and the same thing with dem so called loC niggas throwin up jewish stars an shit..all that non since is Crazy to me..5 an 6 an blah blah...fucc alldat,i claim st8 C's fucc a 6
You disrespecting all Folks by gettin out of line like that...have some respect, if you gonna diss what Folks stand for dont be a coward behind a screen go say it in public.
when i say fucc a 5 an 6,im sayin i dont care bout it,folks will be the first to disrespect us,talkin bout we stealin they knowledge an blah blah,no disrespect to them,but all im sayin is they can stick dem pitch forks up they ass,cuz the lil bit of GD's down here act like hoes anyway

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 15th, 2005, 1:23 pm

homie,no disrespect,but dont even try to make it seem like its all of that,my cousin lives up in flatbush,and he from cali 2,u can wear ANY color ANYWHERE, they prolly only trip if u wear a flag or dem beads an shit,in cali,u gotta watch wat clor u wear,how u lean ya hat,all that,in new york,ita fashion show man,niggas be wearin all kinds of colors yo,it anit even trippin like that,tru i neva been there,but from what i hear an see in pictures,it really anit all that as far ass colors are concerned,because im sure if a niggas wore a blue shirt in a "so called" blood hood nobody would trip and vise versa
This is mad true. I've heard the same things.

I kant judge by experience, but it seems like NYCk blood and crip niggaz is mad spread out... like not in specific areas for each gang. Sure, Kali's got some shit like that too... we get gang injunctions and pressure from landlords and the one time so we gotta take little vacations and shit to other parts of LA, but that just means being kautious and gettin back to the hood when you can.

Bloodin and Rippin is about tradition, straight up. NYCk got shit twisted with kombining this shit with people and folk stuff. You kant rewrite history and ckhange things to your advantage when it komes to this bangin shit. We take it too seriously.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 1:32 pm

youngwun wrote:[quote"deepsky"]homie,no disrespect,but dont even try to make it seem like its all of that,my cousin lives up in flatbush,and he from cali 2,u can wear ANY color ANYWHERE, they prolly only trip if u wear a flag or dem beads an shit,in cali,u gotta watch wat clor u wear,how u lean ya hat,all that,in new york,ita fashion show man,niggas be wearin all kinds of colors yo,it anit even trippin like that,tru i neva been there,but from what i hear an see in pictures,it really anit all that as far ass colors are concerned,because im sure if a niggas wore a blue shirt in a "so called" blood hood nobody would trip and vise versa

I kant judge by experience, but it seems like NYCk blood and crip niggaz is mad spread out... like not in specific areas for each gang. Sure, Kali's got some shit like that too... we get gang injunctions and pressure from landlords and the one time so we gotta take little vacations and shit to other parts of LA, but that just means being kautious and gettin back to the hood when you can.

Bloodin and Rippin is about tradition, straight up. NYCk got shit twisted with kombining this shit with people and folk stuff. You kant rewrite history and ckhange things to your advantage when it komes to this bangin shit. We take it too seriously.[/quote]yea cuz im sayin,blood nigga out there yellin out 5 poppin an throin up 5 point stars like they part of people nation,YET,they beefin with latin kings in some parts,who are also under people nation..this makes to since to me,why even claim 5 if u gonna beef with otha niggas who claim 5 naa mean,at least folk an loC nigaz peace it off sometimes,and even that so called 8ball shit is stupid an most likely fake,bottom line is,people bang everywhere,some places is more serious than others,not sayin NY anit serious,im pretty sure it is,BUT,it anit as real as Cali when it come to bangin,and that 5 an 6 shit is givin loC niggas everywhere a bad idea,got niggas crippin wrong everywhere,seems like everywhere i go an i meet loC outside cali,they screamin 6 poppin an blah blah...its a damn shame that the cali way is the right way an it came from cali,but yet everywhere else is bangin wrong like a muthafucca, would u belive in atlanta there is a few loCs that roc dey flag to the right?thats where that folk an crip shit gets mixed up an sum niggaz are basicly FOLKs jus callin theyselvs Crips....but wateva,if niggas gon bang then so be it,long as they holdin down dey set,but still,its crazy how shit gets twisted,i wonder how thay folk an people shit got mixed with our shit anyway..

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 1:37 pm

youngwun wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:homie,no disrespect,but dont even try to make it seem like its all of that,my cousin lives up in flatbush,and he from cali 2,u can wear ANY color ANYWHERE, they prolly only trip if u wear a flag or dem beads an shit,in cali,u gotta watch wat clor u wear,how u lean ya hat,all that,in new york,ita fashion show man,niggas be wearin all kinds of colors yo,it anit even trippin like that,tru i neva been there,but from what i hear an see in pictures,it really anit all that as far ass colors are concerned,because im sure if a niggas wore a blue shirt in a "so called" blood hood nobody would trip and vise versa

Bloodin and Rippin is about tradition, straight up. NYCk got shit twisted with kombining this shit with people and folk stuff. You kant rewrite history and ckhange things to your advantage when it komes to this bangin shit. We take it too seriously.
yea because im sayin,blood nigga out there yellin out 5 poppin an throin up 5 point stars like they part of people nation,YET,they beefin with latin kings in some parts,who are also under people nation..this makes to since to me,why even claim 5 if u gonna beef with otha niggas who claim 5 naa mean,at least folk an loC nigaz peace it off sometimes,and even that so called 8ball shit is stupid an most likely fake,bottom line is,people bang everywhere,some places is more serious than others,not sayin NY anit serious,im pretty sure it is,BUT,it anit as real as Cali when it come to bangin,and that 5 an 6 shit is givin loC niggas everywhere a bad idea,got niggas crippin wrong everywhere,seems like everywhere i go an i meet loC outside cali,they screamin 6 poppin an blah blah...its a damn shame that the cali way is the right way an it came from cali,but yet everywhere else is bangin wrong like a muthafucca, would u belive in atlanta there is a few loCs that roc dey flag to the right?thats where that folk an crip shit gets mixed up an sum niggaz are basicly FOLKs jus callin theyselvs Crips....but wateva,if niggas gon bang then so be it,long as they holdin down dey set,but still,its crazy how shit gets twisted,i wonder how thay folk an people shit got mixed with our shit anyway..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 1:44 pm

youngwun wrote:But with few exceptions, NYCk aint on the same page............ I've said this a few times, but I kant help but feel like niggas is doing it kause it's fashionable... like "red is tight, Imma bang this shit" but do so with a different kode of ethics. Anyone who has visited NYCk can tell you it is a kompletely different place than LA. It's not set up the same, the slang is different, the kulture is from a different world in komparison. What baffles me is that a place known for it's originality and the birth of the b-boy, graffiti as a true art and most importantly hip hop music and the groundwork of it's kulture would need to jock our style like that, especially in a unfaithful way.

I just dont see what keeps niggaz from gettin money out there without the gang card being in affect kause there seems to be very little loyalty amongst niggaz and what little loyalty there is doesnt seem to be defined by the kolor they flag.
That's true. NY is famous for their hustle, and their system is different, but why change it?

It used to be project vs project, block vs. block, and if you want to get old school, mob vs. mob, boss vs. boss (kingpin vs. kingpin).

They did it basically either Mafia/mob style, or just a "group" of hustlers but not necessarily a "gang".

Their system seemed to work fine, and personally their system was more approporiate for their large, high-rise apartments and projects, unlike most of Cali which is short apartments, short houses, and houses, where everything's in the open.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 15th, 2005, 2:24 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
when i say fucc a 5 an 6,im sayin i dont care bout it,folks will be the first to disrespect us,talkin bout we stealin they knowledge an blah blah,no disrespect to them,but all im sayin is they can stick dem pitch forks up they ass,because the lil bit of GD's down here act like hoes anyway
we throw up Trey's not Forks, so u can keep all that gay shit about sticking shit up ppl's asses to yourself crash dummy ass nigga, all posting pictures of yourself on the internet giving these laws all the info they need....new 2 the game ass nigga, you an accident waiting to happen...bet ur own click would x u out the game if they knew u was putting their pictures up online. Go get you some game and knowledge and holla at me when you ready talk about some grown man shit.

In Houston Black Disciples and most Crips ride together and consider each other cousins....we have rode with Crips down on slobs and they have done the same with us since the early 90's sometimes relationships strain but...in most of the South its like that.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 15th, 2005, 4:07 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
when i say fucc a 5 an 6,im sayin i dont care bout it,folks will be the first to disrespect us,talkin bout we stealin they knowledge an blah blah,no disrespect to them,but all im sayin is they can stick dem pitch forks up they ass,because the lil bit of GD's down here act like hoes anyway
we throw up Trey's not Forks, so u can keep all that gay shit about sticking shit up ppl's asses to yourself crash dummy ass nigga, all posting pictures of yourself on the internet giving these laws all the info they need....new 2 the game ass nigga, you an accident waiting to happen...bet ur own click would x u out the game if they knew u was putting their pictures up online. Go get you some game and knowledge and holla at me when you ready talk about some grown man shit.

In Houston Black Disciples and most Crips ride together and consider each other cousins....we have rode with Crips down on slobs and they have done the same with us since the early 90's sometimes relationships strain but...in most of the South its like that.
nigga,u is texas...i know u anit talkin bout givin law info.mutha fucca this is a GANG INFO SITE,anit much that the law DONT KNOw,i didnt give out no real first an last names,street number or nothin,nigga,all i did was post pictures and set names,and trust me,the sorry ass police down here already know wuz up.anit nothin new with that,NOW U SHUT YA TEXAS ASS UP...i bet u one dem so called locs who use 6 point stars like some chi twon fake idcc rydin non crippin FAGGOT,nigga im far from NEW to the game,i been doin dis since i was 11 homie,chec yaself b4 u eva get at me lil nigga,now i said FUCC A 6 and ANY FAKE ASS LOC NIGGAZ TALKIN BIT 8ball an blah blah...CRIP IS STRONG enough to hold our own,we dont need to black red an blue FOLK who roc to the RIGHT side to help us...well,maybe u an yo pussy ass texas crew need they help...nigga watch ya mouth an holla when u tryin to make since...~1

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 15th, 2005, 4:44 pm

That's true. NY is famous for their hustle, and their system is different, but why change it?

It used to be project vs project, block vs. block, and if you want to get old school, mob vs. mob, boss vs. boss (kingpin vs. kingpin).

They did it basically either Mafia/mob style, or just a "group" of hustlers but not necessarily a "gang".

Their system seemed to work fine, and personally their system was more approporiate for their large, high-rise apartments and projects, unlike most of Cali which is short apartments, short houses, and houses, where everything's in the open.
That's exactly what I'm saying. NYCk is set up so different from Kali... our gangbanging was krafted to kompliment and work best in our neighborhoods. NYCk aint got NO loyalty... Crips blastin on Crips, bloods on bloods, all over "disrespect", i.e. someone sold rocks on someone else's block and now you get niggaz from the same set doing walk by's on them and their friends. It's a dress kode or some shit kause niggaz dont seem to be living accoding to any laws or tradition.

SWblocksveteran - quit with the slob shit. I'm feelin what you be saying but you dont need to word shit like that. If Crips and disciples wanna ride together, that's fine, but why adopt eachother's style and dresscode? Why kant they exist as two seperate entities instead of mish mashing something we kreated with some Ckhi-town shit.

But also, the H-town niggaz I know say there aint no blood/crip thang poppin off there, so maybe yall niggaz is three deep or some shit and it dont even matter.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 15th, 2005, 5:30 pm

youngwun wrote:
SWblocksveteran - quit with the slob shit. I'm feelin what you be saying but you dont need to word shit like that. If Crips and disciples wanna ride together, that's fine, but why adopt eachother's style and dresscode? Why kant they exist as two seperate entities instead of mish mashing something we kreated with some Ckhi-town shit.
Bloods on this site diss Blue all the time and I never say shit about it when it happens....I can name off about 10-15 that do it...why dont u go ask them about it?? U dig? Dont single me out patna cause I dont do it on a regular.

Next, Crips copy Folks not vice versa down here where Im at, we rock everything to right. Crips down here rock everything to the right. They use our star, we dont use anything from Crips....we wear Blue and thats it. Really we ride by ourselves...we dont call on them..they dont call on us unless the funk is jumping off full force and its time for alliances....then most Blue sets all gonna ride together.

Last, Deepsky I dont know u player jus like you dont know me so lets jus end it at that...I aint into name calling. You disrespected and you need to learn respect...if you were as old school as you say you are you wouldnt be disrespecting in the first place like some little boy, u would come with respect for all G's nationwide. Be aware our organization has nothing to do with an 8 ball alliance...I never even heard of that shit until I came to THIS SITE. Folks and Crips clicked up because of blood relationships and geographic posistioning. As far as Crips being strong enough to hold yalls own...yall got many soldiers(jus like everyone else) but I doubt it...the lack of unity among Crips is higher than any other gang in America.