San Bernardino- A history rife with badness

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

San Bernardino- A history rife with badness

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2005, 9:42 am

A history rife with badness
By John Weeks
Staff Writer

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - Everybody out of the gene pool! There's something bad in here.

When we consider the tradition of corruption, hanky panky and generally rascally behavior in San Bernardino County, we discover how long and rich a tradition it is.

Is corruption in our blood? Are we born bad here?

One wonders.

Conventional wisdom holds that San Bernardino was founded by good, God-fearing Mormons, which might leave modern observers to scratch their heads and wonder what went wrong.

But there's more to the story than that. True, Mormon colonists from Salt Lake City settled what is now San Bernardino in 1851. But just six years later, in 1857, they were recalled to Utah by Mormon leader Brigham Young.

The faithful obeyed the summons, selling their property in San Bernardino at huge losses and returning to the Mormon stronghold.

Many, though, refused the order, actually renouncing their faith in order to remain in San Bernardino.

So, while it was pious souls who laid the foundation of San Bernardino, it was a band of rebels and renegades who carried it forward. One of the original settlers, Henry Boyle, observed in his diary of 1857 that the San Bernardino colony had become a "then of Apostates, thieves, gamblers, drunkards, Methodists and every kind of foul Character.'

A pattern for the future was being established.

In the 1920s and '30s, San Bernardino's red light district had become famous throughout the West. Servicemen, especially, were drawn to the city's D Street brothels. This was a problem for the Pentagon, which wanted to build an Air Force supply depot in the city.

A deal was struck. San Bernardino cracked down on prostitution, closing the brothels in 1941. The Pentagon immediately awarded the contract and built the Air Force Depot that later became Norton Air Force Base.

Amazingly, when the Pentagon closed Norton in 1988, the city didn't move swiftly to reopen the brothels.

Hey, a deal's a deal, right?

So we missed an opportunity in that case. But there are plenty other milestones in the off-colorful history of our region.

Oh, yes, lots more.

The Hells Angels, the outlaw motorcycle gang, was founded in Fontana in 1948. Members of the San Bernardino chapter stitched the abbreviation "BERDOO' on their jackets, which helped popularize the nickname around the world.

In May 1986, prominent San Bernardino businessman and political contributor Wayne Burton was sentenced to 10 years in prison for defrauding thousands of homeowners of their life savings in a $100million pyramid investment scheme. It was the largest mortgage fraud case in California history.

In June 1995, the San Bernardino Police Department made national headlines when it marketed T-shirts touting San Bernardino as a murder capital. The shirts said, "San Bernardino 187 Champions,' 187 being police radio lingo for homicide. The city had a record 84 murders in 1993.

In 1999, a two-year federal probe uncovered San Bernardino County's largest-ever political corruption scandal. It involved former county supervisors and other county officials and businessmen, who were charged with bribery and conspiracy in kickback schemes that cost taxpayers millions. The scandal led the district attorney to form the Public Integrity Unit, charged with investigating and reporting government wrongdoing.

They say things have to get worse before they can get better. They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can rise up again.

They say that in the darkest hour a person will come forward who offers hope for the future.

That person would be me, the only viable candidate currently in the running for Emperor of the Inland Empire.

Here is my suggestion, and if it seems self-serving, well, hello!

For the time being, our government officials should fully embrace the roguery and scalawaggery that has been a local tradition for more than 150 years.

We've always been a Wild West kind of place. For now, let our government leaders grab that heritage by both horns and ride it to the horizon.

It will certainly be to my advantage if county supervisors, for example, start wearing tall black hats and bandoliers, and keep bottles of whiskey by their side during board meetings. I'd like to see them chew tobacco, too, so let's get some spittoons in there.

When war widows address the supervisors to voice their concerns over being evicted from their homes, the supervisors will laugh derisively, spit and take slugs of whiskey from their bottles.

When they hear a proposal to improve crosswalks near the nursing home, they will hoot and jeer, and fire their guns into the ceiling.

Oh, did I mention they also should grow long waxy mustaches, which they can twirl villainously? That will be perfect.

Obviously, my campaign for Emperor is going to start looking very, very good.

— John Weeks appears Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Local Section, and weekends in the U Section. Contact him at (909) 386-3858, or online at john.weeks@sbsun.com.

http://journals.aol.com/dawncrawford71/ ... tries/2254

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 13th, 2005, 2:36 pm

In June 1995, the San Bernardino Police Department made national headlines when it marketed T-shirts touting San Bernardino as a murder capital. The shirts said, "San Bernardino 187 Champions,' 187 being police radio lingo for homicide. The city had a record 84 murders in 1993.
"as a murder capital" lol wtf duz that mean? murder capital of wut? :lol:

"the city had a record 84 murders in 93" lol record for who? san bernadino? :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2005, 2:41 pm

leftcoast wrote: "as a murder capital" lol wtf duz that mean? murder capital of wut? :lol:

Look it up if you care so much.
leftcoast wrote: "the city had a record 84 murders in 93" lol record for who? san bernadino? :lol

the city the whole article is about. not hard to figure out.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 13th, 2005, 3:57 pm

leftcoast wrote:
"as a murder capital" lol wtf duz that mean? murder capital of wut? :lol:

"the city had a record 84 murders in 93" lol record for who? san bernadino? :lol:

Of the California and the U.S. you dumb ass nigga.... :roll: Here's a E-mail about the Worst years and when it was murder capital. from the ex-police of SBPD.

Hi,
Thanks for your support,If I remember correctly in 1991 the city recorded a record
120 homicides,
Very bad for a city which back then only had around 150,000 people or so.
Making it Per Capita Far worse than Los Angeles, Oakland ect...
1992's
homicide rate was about 96,.We calculated that
when you added up all the suspicious deaths,
suicides that weren't suicides, murder by vehicles, deaths
that occurred in the city yet the body was taken elsewhere
etc.. SB has always tried to not call a homicide a homicide, terrible
huh? all for politics. Thanks again,

Steve Peach

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:18:54 EDT, Darnell132@aol.com wrote:

I just visited your site and give you major credit for
exposing those corrupt Police. keep doing what your
doing and with out a doubt you will get justice......I couldn't
help but notice the Homicide rate of S.B. now.. compared
to the Early 90's. I know SB Has been murder capital plenty
of times in the Early 90's... Do you remember the worst year you
worked there?

Keep up the good work.

So the SBPD lied once again by saying that was the record when in fact it was 120 Homicides

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 13th, 2005, 4:11 pm

And Again more than half of those were on the Westside...^^^^

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Guage12 wrote:that occurred in the city yet the body was taken elsewhere ]

Fontana, Rialto and SB all do the same thing. bodies get dumped off at lytle creek in the middle of the night. So the city ends up not counting it as a murder. In like 2001 or around there.. Smokie, and 3 of his homies in Fontana were all killed and dumped up their by Wizard EMF Gang.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 13th, 2005, 7:47 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
Guage12 wrote:that occurred in the city yet the body was taken elsewhere ]

Fontana, Rialto and SB all do the same thing. bodies get dumped off at lytle creek in the middle of the night. So the city ends up not counting it as a murder. In like 2001 or around there.. Smokie, and 3 of his homies in Fontana were all killed and dumped up their by Wizard EMF Gang.
Yeah they use that to there advantage alot over here.....that dried up creek is right next to the Westside so there's probably ALOT of murders that were never solved cuase they were dumped in there...

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 13th, 2005, 8:50 pm

loll wut kinda BS is this? if every city did this theres be a lot more homicides in every city, try again :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 13th, 2005, 9:14 pm

leftcoast wrote:

loll wut kinda BS is this? if every city did this theres be a lot more homicides in every city, try again :lol:

That's the Fuccen point nigga. Wut is you stupid??.... alot of niggaz in cities be doin shit like that so the homicide rate is sometimes higher than what the police post at the end of the year. And you talkin like you live over here, you don't know shit about SB so kill that shit about try again... I posted actual Facts while you just postin stupid shit that makes no sense. and the 120 killings were all police documented Homicides not just add on's from suspicous deaths and shit... he said that this sometimes happens in cities everywhere not just SB.... Get educated lil nigga before you run your mouth....Plus this is a nigga who was a cop speaking he knows a thing or two about Crime....

I'll wait for this little kid to post his comment again like he always does lol...

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 13th, 2005, 10:09 pm

nowhere in the article duz it say it wuz the murder capital of california or the united states, it keeps saying it wuz a record number of homicides :P

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2005, 11:10 pm

The point of all that is, that if someone runs a person down with their car on purpose and the victim dies, its MURDER. If someone is killed in the city and their body gets dumped off somewhere else, its murder. If someone shoots someone in the head and tries to make it look like that person shot themselevs, its still murder. The SBPD WASNT trying to count those kind of murders when they were supposed too. They tried their best to cover things up to make themselves look good. thats the whole point. The ex cop is only exposing all of that. Even those kind of homicides would only take off probably less than 5 or 6 murders of the total number. cause we know pretty much all the homicides are just people getting shot to death which gives the police no ways to cover it up.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 13th, 2005, 11:12 pm

leftcoast wrote:nowhere in the article duz it say it wuz the murder capital of california or the united states, it keeps saying it wuz a record number of homicides :P

name one city in the year of 1991 that had a population of 150,000 and that recorded 120 homicides?? It's self Explanitory nigga....Niggaz don't need to be postin everywhere that it was and has been "Murder Capital" several times.....It don't take a genius, that number alone say's it all... Like I said... you can keep thinkin it ain't shit out here.... just come correct if you ever come cause niggaz in W/S won't hesitate to smoke a nigga that come in to the city talkin that shit like you be doin on these Boards.....Nuff said

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 14th, 2005, 1:06 am

i've been to way worse spots in cali then sorry ass san bernadino i aint gotta come correct about shit, i'ma come in crazy kickin ass and axin questions later like i always do nigga just get the fuc out the way

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 14th, 2005, 1:08 am

The point of all that is, that if someone runs a person down with their car on purpose and the victim dies, its MURDER. If someone is killed in the city and their body gets dumped off somewhere else, its murder. If someone shoots someone in the head and tries to make it look like that person shot themselevs, its still murder. The SBPD WASNT trying to count those kind of murders when they were supposed too. They tried their best to cover things up to make themselves look good. thats the whole point. The ex cop is only exposing all of that. Even those kind of homicides would only take off probably less than 5 or 6 murders of the total number. cause we know pretty much all the homicides are just people getting shot to death which gives the police no ways to cover it up.
shutup u nerd nobody wanna read all that scientific shit, i know i didnt :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 7:11 am

leftcoast wrote:
shutup u nerd nobody wanna read all that scientific shit, i know i didnt :lol:

LOL

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 10:55 am

leftcoast wrote:i've been to way worse spots in cali then sorry ass san bernadino i aint gotta come correct about shit, i'ma come in crazy kickin ass and axin questions later like i always do nigga just get the fuc out the way

I'm sure you have. Go back to those places then, and stay there. "kick ass and AXIN question later" probably got that from the Eazy E song. LOL. Now get off this topic and go worry about vallejo's 6 murder per year problem punk. This topic shouldnt concern you. Number 1, you arent from southern california, number 2, you never been to SB. number 3, you dont bang.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 14th, 2005, 5:28 pm

lol another square mad cuz his cities crime rate aint as high as he sayin :lol:

wut u trippin for anyway not like ese's put up all those numbers, every city its black on black that has the most casualties, try to "bang" in the bay and watch wut happens to you "holmes" :lol: :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 5:49 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol another square mad because his cities crime rate aint as high as he sayin :lol:

wut u trippin for anyway not like ese's put up all those numbers, every city its black on black that has the most casualties, try to "bang" in the bay and watch wut happens to you "holmes" :lol: :lol:

yea I'm mad cause the SAN BERNARDINO crime rate isnt high. LOL oooooooooook.

bodies drop in every hood. Just last night 3 people got shot up in the Flats Varrio. so go on and think what you want........

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 14th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Just some shit I found to shut this nigga up.....Skip to the Bold part if you aint wanting to read all this.. info about Cali cities

Best known as being the world's seat of the movie industry, Los Angeles is by far the largest city in California, and the second-largest city in the United States (after New York City). This is speaking in terms of population; Although central Los Angeles (the part which officially bears the name of the "City of Los Angeles") only has about 3 million people, when you take the surrounding suburbs which officially comprise part of the overall metropolis, the population comes to over 16 million. Although there are plenty of cities in the world with populations larger than that, Los Angeles stands as the second-largest city in the world in terms of geographic area. (It used to be the largest, until London, England overtook it in the mid-1900s.)

Although it is sometimes a glamorous city, Los Angeles is regarded as being a cesspool by many, famous for its gangs and violent crime. Indeed, L.A. is one of the most crime-plagued cities in the entire United States, although it is certainly not the war zone that many cities of Third World countries have degenerated into. It's also one of the most polluted cities in the U.S., thanks to its enormous size (with subsequent dependance on cars to get anywhere) and incredibly bad placing in a large valley which means that fumes tend to settle in the valley and stay there. Nonetheless, many people love Los Angeles for its endless variety of sights and sounds. Yet L.A. remains, for the most part, a practical city, mainly an industrial centre of manufacturing and shipping. It is a remarkably flat city, thanks to a long-standing city ordnance prohibiting the construction of any building taller than 150 feet (a law placed due to the threat of earthquakes). This law has since been lifted, and L.A. has attained a reasonable number of skyscrapers since then, but they are still mostly in the downtown core; Drive through most neighbourhoods in Los Angeles and you'll be struck by how uniform and flat the scenery is for such a large city. Continuing the theme of being an industrial city, LAX (the abbreviation for the Los Angeles International Airport) is the largest airport in the world, and L.A. is also the freeway capital of the United States, with an almost excessive number of expressways connecting the city together. (Southern California was a pioneer of the freeway, as a way to get around faster than using the old grid-based surface street model that now maintains almost constant gridlock in New York City.) Heck, one of the cities in L.A. is officially known as the "City Of Industry".

(Note that a lot of people abbreviate Los Angeles as "LA", without the periods. However, I prefer to abbreviate it "L.A." whenever possible, because LA is also an abbreviation for the state of Louisiana. Although on a page about Los Angeles, it's probably understood that "LA" means Los Angeles, I try to be consistent.)

Areas
Beverly Hills
A sister to Hollywood, Beverly Hills is a primarily residential area. This is basically where the movie stars live, and Hollywood is where they go to work.

Compton
Made famous in countless rap songs, Compton is the most famous of south-central L.A.'s areas, and south-central Los Angeles is famous for being a haven for gang activity. In short, Compton is not the kind of place you willingly enter unless you have a very good reason to do so.

El Segundo
An industrial city in western Los Angeles, notable simply because it is where most people pass through to get to or from LAX. (See highway I-105.) ("El Segundo" is Spanish for "The Second", so named because it was the Standard Oil Company's second oil refinery in California.)

Hollywood
Who hasn't heard of Hollywood? In the northwest corner of metropolitan Los Angeles sits the world capital of the movie industry. Best way to get there is via the Hollywood Freeway (US101).

Inland Empire
The "Inland Empire" is the name given to the inland communities just east of Los Angeles County, primarily San Bernardino County and Riverside County. See those entries for further information.

Long Beach
Although it is connected to Los Angeles and is actually part of Los Angeles County, Long Beach is sometimes considered a separate city because of its large population of over 400,000. It is a major shipping port and has a freeway named after it: I-710.

Orange County
Los Angeles County's "Sister County", OC is to Los Angeles as Silicon Valley is to San Francisco. Orange County is where the yuppies and the professionals go, and there are probably more high-tech companies in OC than any other area in Southern California. Even though it's positively tiny compared to L.A. County and wedged into the southeast corner of L.A., it is semi-famous, mainly because it is considered the birth of "popular" punk (because rock group The Offspring are from OC) and "popular" ska (because No Doubt is from OC). Also, it is where Disneyland is located, contrary to the reports of many people who "round off" the location and say it's in L.A. The best way to get to OC is I-5. Main cities are Santa Ana and Anaheim.

Riverside
A relatively small, sleepy city in the southern Inland Empire, Riverside is about as typical as a suburban community gets in America. Connects to Los Angeles via California State Highways 60 and 91.

San Bernardino
Semi-famous for having one of the highest murder rates of any city in the United States, San Bernardino is chiefly a ghetto town, although recent police efforts to clean up the city have made it safer. It sits on I-10, which is called the San Bernardino Freeway or the Redlands Freeway at that point. (Redlands is an unremarkable suburban city just southeast of San Bernardino.)

San Diego
About two hours south of Los Angeles, San Diego sits considerably outside the scope of greater L.A. Even so, it is close enough (and major enough) a city that it is worth mentioning here. With more than a million people, San Diego is not just a small town; Directly across the U.S./Mexico border from Tijuana, S.D. gets its share of attention. If you're intending to move to Southern California and you want to settle down in a modern but safe American city, take a good long look at San Diego, a place which has somehow evaded the craziness of Los Angeles yet retains its industry and perfect weather. A bonus is that San Diego lies outside SoCal's "hot zone" of earthquakes, so you're less likely to have your house cave in on you than you would be in L.A. Chief freeways are I-5 and I-15.

San Fernando Valley
Located in northwest Los Angeles, this valley is home to the city of Van Nuys.

Santa Monica
A beautiful beach community in central-western Los Angeles.

Ventura (Full name: San Buenaventura)
The place where you end up if you go west from Los Angeles County. Ventura is a typical suburban city.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/ ... ban-la.htm :oops:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 14th, 2005, 9:12 pm

I'm not sure about any other years but for sure in 1992, San Bernardino was the Murder Capital of the US. Morgan Quitno compiles all the data and publishes it every year. Thats the only way I know how to prove it. Anyone can look it up themselves. That wasnt counting all the homicides that the SBPD covered up.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 2:42 am

lol @ murder capital of the US u must be smokin, check Washington D.C.'s 1992 stats

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 11:18 am

lol...now Washington D.C. Huh nigga.....LOL nigga youze a joke.....

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » October 15th, 2005, 12:31 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol @ murder capital of the US u must be smokin, check Washington D.C.'s 1992 stats
man what the hell is wrong with you, san bernadino's crime rate is a fact not an opinion,why you such a ignorant little boy denying facts, you cant argue with this shit, just accept it aint even a thing to fuckin proud of...

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 2:48 pm

u think san bernadino had a higher crime rate then South Central in 92? there were over 50 people dead in 3 days in 92 in south central, add that to the high crime rate already that year, just the 77th division had more homicides then san bernadino, the reason u dumbasses cant find anywhere that says San Bernadino wuz the murder capital in 92 is because East Palo Alto (very small city in the bay area) wuz the United States murder capital in 1992 u fucin idiots go look it up it made headlines and i still remember it

lol @ u desperate ass squares lookin up stats n sh*t tryna prove how "hard" yo broke ass city is, back to search engines for u fags :lol:
man what the hell is wrong with you, san bernadino's crime rate is a fact not an opinion,why you such a ignorant little boy denying facts, you cant argue with this shit, just accept it aint even a thing to fuckin proud of...
stfu and get off pacs dick :oops:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 15th, 2005, 3:10 pm

leftcoast wrote: u think san bernadino had a higher crime rate then South Central in 92? there were over 50 people dead in 3 days in 92 in south central
lol. Look at this fool, talking about being desperate, while trying to think of any cities any spot anywhere to try to compare....you forgot to mention it was cause the RIOTS. South Central LA. or anysides of LA have way more people than SB, their numbers are in the millions..so it only makes since for them to have a higher number fool. You just say anything to just to try to bring down SB. don't worry its OK. any other city can keep that Murder capital "title" if they want it. fine with me. South central, Watts, is still going to have to spot light regardless of Sb's crime rate. 100 people can get shot to death in one year over here, but it wont matter, LA still has Menace 2 Society, NWA, Boyz n the Hood, Colors, training day..so don't worry were going to stay low key on the dark inland side of things.

leftcoast wrote:yo broke ass city
the only thing you are right about

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 3:20 pm

ol. Look at this fool, talking about being desperate, while trying to think of any cities any spot anywhere to try to compare....you forgot to mention it was cause the RIOTS. South Central LA. or anysides of LA have way more people than SB, their numbers are in the millions..so it only makes since for them to have a higher number fool. You just say anything to just to try to bring down SB. don't worry its OK. any other city can keep that Murder capital "title" if they want it. fine with me. South central, Watts, is still going to have to spot light regardless of Sb's crime rate. 100 people can get shot to death in one year over here, but it wont matter, LA still has Menace 2 Society, NWA, Boyz n the Hood, Colors, training day..so don't worry were going to stay low key on the dark inland side of things.
yeah it wuz cuz the RIOTS, so ? wuts ure point? niggaz still wuz killin muthafuckaz where it go so bad that they rioted , this dont constitute as being "hard" in yo dumbass logic of who got the most crime? :lol: i think thats pretty damn hard over 50 dead in 3 days :roll: ,
i know south central has way more people then SB u dumbass, i said the 77th division, it dont have no million people, its population now is 175,000 actually lower then San Bernadino's, back then it wuz even lower, south central watts and compton got the spotlight cuz they put in the most work and is where it all started at not becuz of no movies, and i've just proven that with fact, why u wanna be the murder capital anyway? just be happy livin in yo broke ass city and trying to imitate the big leagues :lol:
its sad that u devoting this much of yo time to prove that u had the most people killed in the country, i'd bet any of the victims family would beat that lil gangster the fuc right outta yo ass :o

maybe u should go out and put in some more work "holmes" so yo city can be number 1 :lol: :lol: u and gay 12 year old :P :P :D :D :) :) :o :o :?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 3:36 pm

name one city in the year of 1991 that had a population of 150,000 and that recorded 120 homicides??
oh yeah and for 91, compton had a population of 90,000 and had 87 homicides, thats almost 1 homicide for 1000 people, making it per capita higher then san bernadino's, sorry try again..... :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 4:28 pm

leftcoast wrote:
ol. Look at this fool, talking about being desperate, while trying to think of any cities any spot anywhere to try to compare....you forgot to mention it was cause the RIOTS. South Central LA. or anysides of LA have way more people than SB, their numbers are in the millions..so it only makes since for them to have a higher number fool. You just say anything to just to try to bring down SB. don't worry its OK. any other city can keep that Murder capital "title" if they want it. fine with me. South central, Watts, is still going to have to spot light regardless of Sb's crime rate. 100 people can get shot to death in one year over here, but it wont matter, LA still has Menace 2 Society, NWA, Boyz n the Hood, Colors, training day..so don't worry were going to stay low key on the dark inland side of things.
yeah it wuz because the RIOTS, so ? wuts ure point? niggaz still wuz killin muthafuckaz where it go so bad that they rioted , this dont constitute as being "hard" in yo dumbass logic of who got the most crime? :lol: i think thats pretty damn hard over 50 dead in 3 days :roll: ,
i know south central has way more people then SB u dumbass, i said the 77th division, it dont have no million people, its population now is 175,000 actually lower then San Bernadino's, back then it wuz even lower, south central watts and compton got the spotlight because they put in the most work and is where it all started at not becuz of no movies, and i've just proven that with fact, why u wanna be the murder capital anyway? just be happy livin in yo broke ass city and trying to imitate the big leagues :lol:
its sad that u devoting this much of yo time to prove that u had the most people killed in the country, i'd bet any of the victims family would beat that lil gangster the fuc right outta yo ass :o

maybe u should go out and put in some more work "holmes" so yo city can be number 1 :lol: :lol: u and gay 12 year old :P :P :D :D :) :) :o :o :?

Left Toast Wut a STUPID HOES ASS NIIGGA you are for saying that.....Comparin South L.A. 77th division to San Bernardino... Most of the crime and murders I'm talking about in S.B. is from the Westside....23,000 people compared to 175,000 LOL!!....The Westside is statisticaly wise is WAY worse than Any city you can name let alone 77th divison in South LA lol....And why in the fuck is this Dumb ass little boy comparin a BIG ass city like LA with 3 million people+ to a small ass city like San Bernardino with 185,000 people??? In 1992 When LA had it's record homicides of 1,096 homicides it still only had an average of 30 homicides per 100,000,, San bernardino averages that on a decent year.... and even with the 1,096 homicides it sounds like alot but that still ain't that much when you think that LA has millions of people.... and most if probably not all of these were cause of the riot that took place.... after the riots LA was a quite place with an alright crime rate for a big city. and even with that highest year in LA it still was never murder Capital it was one of the worst Large cities that year but never murder capital..... That shit belongs to chicago,D.C. and all those other large cities.... And South LA is like twice the size of San Bernardino population wise..... and has about half the crime and murders. The city of San bernardino as a whole still has a Higher crime/murder rate than all of LA Put together and that's not including the Westside.....and stats give proof to that... The Westside of san bernardino has around 23 to 24,000 people and averages around 30 homicides a year nowdays... so even now that would give you a rate of like 80 homicides per 100,000 people or more...... So kill all that about LA's 77th division being worse than that...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 4:43 pm

leftcoast wrote:
name one city in the year of 1991 that had a population of 150,000 and that recorded 120 homicides??
oh yeah and for 91, compton had a population of 90,000 and had 87 homicides, thats almost 1 homicide for 1000 people, making it per capita higher then san bernadino's, sorry try again..... :lol:

What's with this Try again bullsh1t??? ..Yeah Compton did have that, That was worse than the WHOLE city of San bernardino and I mean the whole city but not even Close to being as bad as the Westside per capita. IF the Westside was a city alone or an unicoorpirated district like watts it would be the Worst city in the U.S. by far.... Come on now the Westside right now has 24.000 people and it still worse per capita than what you just said....And it's not even close to being as bad as it was in the early 90's when it only had like 18 or 19.000 people and had more than half of the cities murders which was 120 so what would that give per Capita?? let see..... around 19,000 population and around 60 to 70 murders in a 4 square mile area???? Results for that homicide per capita would be to high to even say... pobably like 100+ per 100,000 and that's how stats is measured out....

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 15th, 2005, 5:09 pm

dam u guys are constantly argueing on this topik of how Bad SB iz and it iz my dadz family B out that way...a lot a partz iz way worse than LA...ok and wut now? Y u guyz goin on bout this?

but wutz this BS i hear that there are X3 that r BLOODZ and CRIPZ??

Their are plenty of ese's that are BLOODZ and CRIPz but they aint Bangin X3 too???? wut the fukk??? Ive been reading sum real krazy shit posted up on dese boardz man..u feel me..one of the hoodz wuz WPX3 cRIP?
CNSX3 BLOOD? this is impossible!!!!!!

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 5:13 pm

And for the people saying I'm trying to glorify the city by saying it has so much crime and violence,I ain't..... just trying to show this little boy that there is worst cities than wut he always hears through rap.....

Left Toast stop listening to so much South Central Cartel,Eazy-E and all those Rap artist from Watts,South central and Compton,,, Cause we all be knowin that's were you be gettin your info from lol....That and this site lol :lol: Stay your ass in Valleijo were yo ass belong and stop being on Southern California nutz so damn much..... You Goddamn "# 1 Grape street watts fan" :lol: Keep cheerleading for them and shut yo muthafuckin mouth you 14 year old mark nicca...

And "WattsCrackin" Left Toast??? LOL.....At this off brand mark nigga from the bay.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Keep rooting and Cheerleading for the Grape street ..... You never know,, :o your dream of becoming a grape streeter might come true..... lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 5:22 pm

eft Toast Wut a STUPID HOES ASS NIIGGA you are for saying that.....Comparin South L.A. 77th division to San Bernardino... Most of the crime and murders I'm talking about in S.B. is from the Westside....23,000 people compared to 175,000 LOL!!....The Westside is statisticaly wise is WAY worse than Any city you can name let alone 77th divison in South LA lol....And why in the fu-- is this Dumb ass little boy comparin a BIG ass city like LA with 3 million people+ to a small ass city like San Bernardino with 185,000 people??? In 1992 When LA had it's record homicides of 1,096 homicides it still only had an average of 30 homicides per 100,000,, San bernardino averages that on a decent year.... and even with the 1,096 homicides it sounds like alot but that still ain't that much when you think that LA has millions of people.... and most if probably not all of these were cause of the riot that took place.... after the riots LA was a quite place with an alright crime rate for a big city. and even with that highest year in LA it still was never murder Capital it was one of the worst Large cities that year but never murder capital..... That shit belongs to chicago,D.C. and all those other large cities.... And South LA is like twice the size of San Bernardino population wise..... and has about half the crime and murders. The city of San bernardino as a whole still has a Higher crime/murder rate than all of LA Put together and that's not including the Westside.....and stats give proof to that... The Westside of san bernardino has around 23 to 24,000 people and averages around 30 homicides a year nowdays... so even now that would give you a rate of like 80 homicides per 100,000 people or more...... So kill all that about LA's 77th division being worse than that...

lol @ this fag gettin mad, i never compared the whole of los angeles to san bernadino dumbass i wuz very specific, and wheres the evidence that they all happening on the westside, i dont wanna hear any more of them fake ass stories, have some evidence to support it, the same can be said about certain hot spots in the 77th area where most of the homicides occur, i put ure crime rate up on another thread of san bernadino that shit aint hardly got no crime , the thing u r saying about the westside u can do that to any city isolate certain parts and the numbers will all come out high as fuck, bottom line i had the facts to prove it, u lose, u talkin out yah ass :lol: