Australia Gangs IIII

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » October 19th, 2005, 2:33 am

i think its because lebs are the only nationality that arnt with us but we got alota asians abbos alota whites even about 20-25 ppl from brittan

TVB187

Unread post by TVB187 » October 19th, 2005, 9:46 pm

AY YO WHAT UP TRIPPER WHERE ABOUTS IN INGLEWOOD WAS YOU AT?

WHEN YOU SEE DIS HOLLA!

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » October 20th, 2005, 3:59 am

if ur talkin to me im no were near inglewood....

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » October 20th, 2005, 3:59 am

if ur talkin to me im no were near inglewood....

BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: .

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 20th, 2005, 11:49 am

northside-rts wrote:if ur talkin to me im no were near inglewood....

where u frm "northside-rts" cause if u aint from cali at least, u must be fake yall niggas is from like austrailia or somthin?

northside longbeach naughtys crip :evil:

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » October 21st, 2005, 2:42 am

yeah im from australia..thats why in the australian forum...

Stereo Type

Unread post by Stereo Type » October 24th, 2005, 6:22 pm

Im from the City (Sydney), used to live in Redfern but my mum felt unsafe so we moved to Pyrmont in the city. I usually go to HUrstville and hang round the city, but not realli into the whole gang thing coz the onli thing you'll get out of it is the fact that people will think your a try-hard no matter who you roll with, theres always people that wanna bring you down. Some people here don't appreciate what we got in this country, need to go out there and think outside the box.

harafish

Unread post by harafish » October 27th, 2005, 11:51 am

Not much exp with gangs but I did stay in australia for a brief time. Nothing much in the way of harassment other than random ethnic malcontent. Im off asian descent so I did get some flack when i was in aussie(sydney,melb/perth) at night, mostly in the way of intoxicated white male australians but nothing really serious. The viet gangs are more extreme though, I see them running around with their katanas and machetes in unsavoury parts at least 6 times. The most extreme thing was probably getting shot at in a friend's car in redfern at night 2 yrs back.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 27th, 2005, 9:46 pm

redfern aint that bad there is lots of white people there. people saw that lil riot n think iz real bad it aint that bad only shit part of redfern is the Block

Stereo Type

Unread post by Stereo Type » October 29th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Redfern's become a better place now, but we still have a great percentage of poor people living in Housing Comission (projects) and can't realli be considered safe either

goodsin

Unread post by goodsin » November 1st, 2005, 10:22 am

Can Australia gangs take on gangs in the U.S. Is 5T a hardcore gang. And I also heard Austrailia and England are worse than the u.s as far as crime.

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 1st, 2005, 4:47 pm

shit yes australian gangs could take american gangs only difference is were not as trigger happy alot of us would prefer to fight with our fists.england and australia are worse with petty crimes over here(australia)steeling a car isnt really a big deal not like in america.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 2nd, 2005, 12:03 am

Our gangs and crime can't compare to the US.

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 2nd, 2005, 1:08 am

in a real fight i recon we could.because as i said before there just more trigger happy if it was legit fighting no wepons we could give em a go for sure

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 2nd, 2005, 4:12 am

Stick to the topic, Australian Gangs. You lot are going off topic arguing about who can take who England, Australia, USA etc... Just let us know about Australian gangs.

Military Unat

Unread post by Military Unat » November 2nd, 2005, 6:08 am

Catalyst wrote:
DC wrote:different story here in Sydney, bikies aren't all old guys. The lebs would get there asses handed to them if they messed with any of the big clubs like the Rebels, Bandidos, Nomads or Hells Angels. Maniac I bet you wouldnt talk shit to there face you little fag.. Funny thing is alot of bike clubs have young lebanese members in Sydney.
Thats Tru, I wouldnt at all Call the Bikers a bunch of bustas at all and asians,Islanders and Lebs know to be weary of em.

But then again Bikers are weary of Coconuts but they still hold a strong position
Fuk off u groupie bitch...Fuk of back 2 india punjab.

Military Unat

Unread post by Military Unat » November 2nd, 2005, 6:11 am

Alot of the scamming skills i have now were tought 2 me by maori criminals who grew up in paramatta in the 80eez and 90eez then eventually they got deported from australia after their jail terms finished.Respect 2 all the crimz in west sydney.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 2nd, 2005, 6:41 am

Military Unit quit the BS and stick to the topic. If you dont agree with somones comments say why and back it up rather than telling people to fuck off etc... If the childish slanging goes on the topic gets locked.

Australia and its gangs please people, whats happening out there right now?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 3rd, 2005, 1:20 am

shit long time no talk in here for me.. yeh probably the most hated person in the section.. but here goes..

for all the people saying no Coconuts r affiliated with Bikers.. any of u travel to kings-cross often.. have a look at the clubs ?.. notice who owns the clubs.. then notice whose standing security at the clubs.. yes.. Coconuts.. the Bikers own the clubs.. yet the Coconut is the one standing at 80% of the doors.. these guyz arent Hired by the Security firms.. the MC's hire them.. and i know for a fact that there affiliated with em.. even the drug trade.. theres plenty of Islanders Pushin Harry around the streets of sydney.. dont be fooled.. Same goes with the Wogs and arabs.... especially the Rebels.. there is a shitload of Wogz/arabs affiliated and that ride with there red/white/blue patches on.. dont be fooled.. Hells angels from what ive been told have Quietened down a hell of alot.. either theyve gotten smart or theyve gotten fried.. who knows.. i dont know anyone directly in with them..

And the guy talkin about the European gangs.. u have some intelligance boy.. people dont hate on this guy.. he knows the deal.. most gangs that we know of will give u an ass-kicking quick smart.. Algerians, Albanians, Ukrainians, they scary.. and wont kick ur ass as quick.. but u only have to send it that bit further for it to be the last thing u say...

whose the guy who said all the stuf about Macquarie fields.. dude i dont wanna rain on ur parade of anything.. but saying u cant wear Valuable shit .. lolol.. any area thats mostly Housing Commision u cant.. Redfern, Mt Druitt, Cranebrook, M-Fields, Minto, Prospect.. mind u.. the places i list.. most of the poor broke ass people there r white and just dont give a fuck.. and have nothing better to do.. than to ask u for ya wallet..

northside-rts

Unread post by northside-rts » November 3rd, 2005, 2:55 am

i know for a fact that the angels are still goin strong there bein watched thats why the shut down heaven and are layin low just for a bit but theyll be on the up again soon just watch

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 3rd, 2005, 7:26 pm

o ok.. if there just keepin there heads low fair enuff..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » November 3rd, 2005, 8:12 pm

Many MCs in Sydney are recruiting heavily from the middleastern community, clubs like the Commancheros and Nomads have loads of young lebanese members.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 5th, 2005, 4:34 am

Nomads seem to be alot bigger in qld than Sydney up on the Sunshine Coast they where probably the ones i heard most about as far as the ecstacy trade goes... and interesting u say that about the young lebanese blokes.. coz the 4 or so Nomads that i met one day out here in West-sydney seemed like the hardest cases of rednecks.... the Rebels have always seemed like the most Culturally Diverse MC group to me..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 5th, 2005, 4:50 am

goodsin wrote:Can Australia gangs take on gangs in the U.S. Is 5T a hardcore gang. And I also heard Austrailia and England are worse than the u.s as far as crime.
5t WAS a hardcore gang.. probably one of the hardest in Sydney at its peak it the mid-late 90's.. when i was in High school.. them and Sing-Wor where the gangs around that people looked out for.. but 5t pretty much got scrapped.. because of Fighting within its own ranks.. it crumbled..

and no.. literally talking Australia wouldnt come close to america.. coz u cant forget the super-powers they have over there and the sheer numbers compared to Australia.. the Russians and Italians over there alone would give our drug trade a run.. and after all.. any gang that runs the drug trade.. ultimately runs the underworld.. then u still got all the Latino, African-American, Asian, White-American Gangs.. its just not realistic to say we would have a chance.. all u have to look at is the Population.. australias entire population is about as big as the entire population of California.. if not smaller.. so the short answer.. NOT A DAMN CHANCE

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 5th, 2005, 1:11 pm

Thats what i said before.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 10:48 pm

wat the fuck is you talking... saying australians could fuk with uS gangs hella naw. an austri cant fuk up a mexican or a blak fighting and thats being real dog... if you really lookk at the stats, yea theres a lot of killings, but thats a small percentage. most do fight/brawl, only a selection of killas

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 6th, 2005, 12:55 am

hey hey.. now dont be saying we cant swing out here.. i watched yall ghetto brawl shit.. and yall muthafuckas cant swing for shit.. mexican OR black..

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 6th, 2005, 2:05 am

Im backing Mexican:.805 they can swing fists i've seen gang tapes from LA and yo wrong Junior cause most the peepz on this site are from the US.

Maniac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Maniac » November 6th, 2005, 2:07 am

^Also Junior have u been to the ghetto for real in the US...huh huh didn't think so.

trex

Unread post by trex » November 6th, 2005, 6:27 am

Anyone from Melbourne here? Has anyone heard of the vietnamese street gang called VID? They're not around anymore but were the biggest street gang in the late 90's early 2000's. One of the leaders has been on the news lately...

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 6th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Wat does VID stand for? Vietnamese International Disaster or something?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » November 6th, 2005, 4:19 pm

Maniac wrote:^Also Junior have u been to the ghetto for real in the US...huh huh didn't think so.
see this is where i chop u up and tell u come suck my penis boy.. yes ive been to the states.. and no in my time too many fools was wastin there time gettin jacked up lifitn weights.. for the amount of so-called.. Brawls that r there.. most r cowardly and 1 is outnumbered.. i dont think i EVER saw 1 man go toe to toe with another.. its always.. u just wait here a sec.. u dont know who ur fuckin with.. so please.. ride these nuts and get off Mexicans Bandwagon.. if ANYTHING.. the white guyz i saw was more down and ready to fight toe to toe.. and dont me callin me no KKK luvin boy.. coz im far form white.. im just speakin the truth..