More Dangerous Rep...Bounty Hunters Or Black Stones ????

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

More Dangerous Rep...Bounty Hunters Or Black Stones ????

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Who do yall thing has a more Wilder Hood Hunnas Or Jungles??..I have a Few Relatives over in The Nickers and they dont be playin over there, And I Know a few Homies from the City and Some from Jungles and I went over there 2 times and The first time I went They was ready to ride down on some niggas, Out of all Blood Hoods, Hunnas and Stones have to be at least 2 of the most Notorious, Who do yall think Hood is more Dangerous...??

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: More Dangerous Rep...Bounty Hunters Or Black Stones ????

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 27th, 2004, 11:15 pm

Hmm thas an interesting question. It seems like I'll hear more people say "don't go to the jungles" but thas because it is closer inside of where I am usually kickin it at, or where my homeboys route seems to be. I kno that the nicks are out of the way from me, and I have no reason at all to be on that side of town most of the time, but I am always passin by the baldwin hills mall and all of that on crenshaw, and I kno some people who live there.

Thing is, the fact that the nicks are projects is automatically gonna mean the poverty level is lower, which I think it is. I kno watts area is a lot rougher than the area in south central where the jungles are, but it is a haaaard call for me to say who's wilder. I kno the nicks are wilder than jordan downs, even my mom knows that because she taught at Verbum Dei.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 28th, 2004, 2:29 am

MOST B-DOG HOODS IS LIKE THAT I KNOW THE MADD SWANS PATROL THEY HOOD ON BIKES HEATED, THEIRS FRUIT TOWN, LUEDERS PARK, NORTH ISLAND 456, AND PLENTY MORE SO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THOSE TWO HOODS.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 28th, 2004, 9:47 am

Y.G. wrote:MOST B-DOG HOODS IS LIKE THAT I KNOW THE MADD SWANS PATROL THEY HOOD ON BIKES HEATED, THEIRS FRUIT TOWN, LUEDERS PARK, NORTH ISLAND 456, AND PLENTY MORE SO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THOSE TWO HOODS.
I know Homie, The reason why I pick those 2 hoods is because there 2 of the most deepest and nototrious hoods, thats why.......

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » January 28th, 2004, 11:03 am

I never been to the jungles, but I kicked it in a lot of spots in south central, long beach, and compton. I've been to the Nickersons 3 or 4 times, and that place is no joke. Last time I went was probably in 97 and they was trippin over there. From al the places I been in my life, that was the only place that really made me not wanna go back. I just used to go there to pick up, and we got run up on by the crash unit and FBI. They got me with a copuple zones of weed and a quarter piece. while they had me on the curb there was fool coming up bangin on me, hittin up the cops and waving rags in their faces and shi-. They had no fear of them cops at all. cops ended up tellin me that i just picked a bad day to come up there cuz a cop had got shot a couple days before. they told me to come get my dope some other time and that I had 5 minutes to be out of LA. then they let me go and when I looked in the car all my shi- was still there! I just ain't going back nowhere where nobody worries about the cops, and the cops let you slide with dope like that. made it feel like i was in some other country or somethin.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 28th, 2004, 12:08 pm

Ain't that a story....daaaang!!! Foos bangin on the cops like that?!?!?

I kno my mom had to take somebody home from her school one day, and she said the kids outside were throwin rocks at her car, and the dude she took home the next day was like "I am sorry for what happened, but they do that a lot if they see a nice car that they have never seen before, even if you aren't suspect"

I have heard the worst part about the jungles is that it is like a real jungle, and its a grip of dead ends and may be confusin if u donno where u are.

It's kinda interesting to me that even tho crips are waaaaaaaaaay deeper, and you hear much more about crips, the two places that seem to be the most dangerous are blood hoods.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » January 31st, 2004, 10:09 pm

Whatever man....any hood is dangerous. Any place where you can get killed just for BEING THERE is pretty crazy. I think people on the "outside" take a lot for granted.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 1st, 2004, 12:43 am

Kid, you should stay away from both hoods......you may live longer.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » February 2nd, 2004, 6:21 am

lol amen

seekay

Unread post by seekay » February 2nd, 2004, 8:55 am

i just ain't going back nowhere where nobody worries about the cops
LOLol

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:37 am

I was visting LA over December and I was hangin out with my uncle and he took me all around south central, including the jungles, the bottoms, nickerson garden(didnt actually go in nickersons, just drove down imperial and looked in and saw all the red). But when we rolled through the jungles I didnt feel scared at all, I saw a lot of bloods just posted up on the block but the didnt even pay attention to us, we even rolled down palmwood where they shot traing day and know one said a word to us. Im not from LA but i kinda feel that gangs dont really mess with people in the daytime especially people who u can obviously tell are not from another set. I also have a question for yall. Where are all the crips at? all i ever saw in LA were bloods and we rolled all over the place in south central. maybe u have to rolled down the side streets to see them fools cause i didnt see any crips att all even when we rolled down crenshaw through the rollin 60s hood.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 10:47 am

Oh yeah alonso I saw on another topic forum that you were wondering what hood the movie friday was shot in. It was shot on 126th st between normandie and western, im not sure what gang territory that is but im sure you do. Round here between normandie and western i call this here all lil tweny twen twen nuuiggaaa!!!!!!l lol

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 2nd, 2004, 11:46 am

I feel that detroit where im from is way more dangerous to roll through than anywhere in LA. Detroit was ranked most dangerous city for 2002 and 2003. There is not as much gang activity in detroit compared to Los Angeles, but detroit as of now is piece of #^@# city and there is a lot of poverty there it is also like 90% black. Its all niggaz and some mexicans and Arabs. Lots of crime goes on in detroit. I found a website that yall would prolly like to check out on gangs and crime in detroit.

http://members.tripod.com/~undergrundmu ... dex__.html

holla

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 3rd, 2004, 3:25 am

FOOLS IN DETROIT CAN MESS WITH FOOLS IN L.A. COUNTY AND THATS JUST A FACT.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » February 3rd, 2004, 11:10 pm

lol YG always reppin....

but yeah....you just "rolled" through the jungles?? hmm i guess.

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 3rd, 2004, 11:21 pm

No disrespect but if your driving at 50 mph no hood is going to see tuff

Mysztikal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mysztikal » February 3rd, 2004, 11:45 pm

Dont mind me Iam a dumb azz intrested in Bloods I been in Crenshaw Mafia Hood them Niggas Be flamed up like 30 deep Leuders Park Piru saw them niggas 10 deep in Black and Red went In the PJ's 50 niggas deep in white T's and Blue jeans I wear red all the time But my hommie Mom was their she Banged on this Niggas and saw we Koo hmm Ima go by Hunter Hood next time Iam over their see what them Niggas up but 4 me The Rock Bottoms where The Mafias hang out is a bit Krazy

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 3rd, 2004, 11:46 pm

yeah I just rolled through their

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » February 4th, 2004, 11:55 am

Slim wrote:Kid, you should stay away from both hoods......you may live longer.
Slim: If you looked at my first post carefully , you would see I said I have Relativez in the Nickers and Homies from Jungle Stones, and I when I go back home every time I get I go to both hoods... So by you saying "Kid Stay away from both hoods" you sound dumb, I see you just became a member of this board, If you Think you gonna get props from other posters by postin Rediculous sayings, here aint the place doggz.........

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 4th, 2004, 12:18 pm

If you have relatives and homies from those hoods, then why ask a question like that????? You should already know the answer right?? I was not disrespecting you, I know that there are some really imressionable (and dumb) kids looking at this.

Oh yeah, I do not need props. You can not tell anything about a person from what you read on the computer.

XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 4th, 2004, 1:51 pm

Y.G NI99AS IN THE D PUT IT DOWN PEROID SO YOU CAN SAVE THAT MESS ABOUT LA

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 5th, 2004, 2:42 am

I DIDN'T SAY YOU DON'T PUT IT DOWN, BUT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO L.A.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 5th, 2004, 9:16 am

LA aint nothin compared to the D

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 5th, 2004, 9:54 am

Panik wrote:I never been to the jungles, but I kicked it in a lot of spots in south central, long beach, and compton. I've been to the Nickersons 3 or 4 times, and that place is no joke. Last time I went was probably in 97 and they was trippin over there. From al the places I been in my life, that was the only place that really made me not wanna go back. I just used to go there to pick up, and we got run up on by the crash unit and FBI. They got me with a copuple zones of weed and a quarter piece. while they had me on the curb there was fool coming up bangin on me, hittin up the cops and waving rags in their faces and shi-. They had no fear of them cops at all. cops ended up tellin me that i just picked a bad day to come up there because a cop had got shot a couple days before. they told me to come get my dope some other time and that I had 5 minutes to be out of LA. then they let me go and when I looked in the car all my shi- was still there! I just ain't going back nowhere where nobody worries about the cops, and the cops let you slide with dope like that. made it feel like i was in some other country or somethin.

and didn't you say you are a crip? so the Huntaz let some crip in their hood, buy dope and you are living telling this story online..lol...damn, that should answer this question right there. Cause so far, alot of these posts on here paint the Huntaz out to be vicious. Oh yea, I almost forgot, YOU"RE WHITE AND YOU DID ALL THIS> BULLSHYT!!!!LOL

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 10:49 am

Panik...boy get outta here with that bullsh!t. First, you and nann other white-boy can come to my hood and sell some damn dope. Point-blank. If you ain't a Lot Boy you will NOT serve a damn thing in the Nickerson Gardens fool. Pick some other locale for your street-gang fantasies.

Second, if you got popped with a couple of "zones" of weed, your punk ass woulda got locked the fu ck up...end of story.

I would rather see white-boys come on here and spew some educated KKK propoganda than to see ya'll sit around making up gang-related ass fantasies about the BS you think is "cool". Your aspirations to be gang-related sicken niggas like me to the core.

I wish I would see your ass in the Nickerson Gardens just so I could break your pink little fingers to prevent you from typing this kind of shit and force you to read a fuc kin book.....get real eminem...this ain't no movie and it ain't no damn joke.

XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 5th, 2004, 11:35 am

Y.G I'VE BEEN TO LA NI99AS IS FOOLS OUT THERE NOT TRYING TO DISREPECT JUST LETTING IT BE KNOWN THE D IS SKANLESS AND I KNOW LA IS TOO THATS ALL

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » February 5th, 2004, 11:42 am

Slim wrote:If you have relatives and homies from those hoods, then why ask a question like that????? You should already know the answer right?? I was not disrespecting you, I know that there are some really imressionable (and dumb) kids looking at this.

Oh yeah, I do not need props. You can not tell anything about a person from what you read on the computer.
Homie Yes I have relativez in The gardens and Homies from Stones..I posted this question for peoples Veiws on Who do they think has a more Dangerous Rep....KeyWord: Peoples Veiws.....Its very simple either Hunnas or Stones, All it takes is a simple answer, Regardless If I know the Answer or not , I posted the Question for peoples veiws.....Nuff said on this note.....

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 5th, 2004, 11:50 am

I feel you tatta on that dude panic. he started off at this site dis'ing surenos thinking he had mad knowledge. i sat back and read all his posts he made to everyone and tripped on what he has to say. anyone in their right mind knows damm well you cant judge a certain group of people by the actions of some. he was saying that the surenos, FROM ORANGE COUNTY, were sucked up and could'nt handle theirs cause they be tweeked out on that go fast and that they would'nt go from the shoulders one on one. just by him coming out with that weak a_ss opinion i could tell that he aint been around no REAL MF'ers cause i know some chicanos that would wear his a_ss out, even if they have been using and were tore up they would still go from the shoulders with him one on one. just like i know some black brothers who are hogs also and will deal with any situation. if a homie is real then he gonna have that self respect for himself and not let anybody punk him even if he gonna have to take that ass whuppin. and i really CANT see no white boy up in the nickersons moving around with all that clavo and some of them youngsters not jacking him. especially being by his self andf none of his homies with him

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 12:04 pm

I hear you loud and clear SR...this sh_t makes me mad as I dunno what. I guess it really shouldn't...sh_t maybe my nerves are just a lil on edge lately cause reading that bullsht made me mad as hell.

Lot Boys run the drug trade in the Nickersons...always have and always will. For those that DON'T know the Bounty Hunters are split into many sects...each sect is kind of "known" for something and for the last 15 years the Lot Boys (BHB) have sewed up the drug trade in the Gardens. The Lot Boys are NOTORIOUS for their hustle...lil white boy better go on somewhere with that crap he talkin bout how he came through them Garden boundaries and tried slangin a muthafukin thang...fool you got a whole big ass chunk of the game twisted Panik...you and NOBODY else (white-boys & any crip or any other gang member for that matter) will come to the Gardens and sell corn, cotton candy, pillows, tamales, bubble gum, crack, weed, water, nor speed....getya mind right Opie.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 5th, 2004, 1:09 pm

#1 state raised. never said that none of the esse's would get down. I'm saying that for the most part, they're not trying to. There's still plenty of riders, but if you take your average esse hood down here, 80% of them are not out tryin to bang. They are all about their next hit fix whatever. There's still some from every hood that will do something, but the majority even though they claim, are not looking for any trouble, they want to get high. In jail, most were in for dirty tests, or possesiion, and they didn't want to deal with any kind of funk because they all wanted to do their time and get out. While most people would think about their first meal or piece of ass when they get out. These fools would be talking about there first sack and how high they were gonna get. And yeah, a grip of them are sucked up, and half nuts because of sleep deprivation and shi-, and ewven when they fight, they wasn't doin nothin bet gettin served. As for the Nickersons, Yeah I went there about 4 times to pickup. I went with one of my homies who is a santa ana piru, and nobody tried jackin us, we were there to do business. I did see a car oad of asians get pulled out of there car once and jacked. But I got other places to go and do things to pick up, and after runnn into crash and the fbi up there, I was not tryin to go back. That was always the last resort anyway, just cuz the spot was always poppin, but too much drama to deal with when theres dope in Compton and LA that's easier to get to. I was never sayin that I went up and sold nothin in the gardens, that's retarded, I used to go up there and pick up ready rock for $225 a half. And then I was out. I was not tryin to chill up there.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 5th, 2004, 1:18 pm

also, for samdoobie, I never said that I was a crip. I'm from Westside Family Gangsters. I wear a black rag. we're cool with watergate crips, gage street crips, blood L piru, and Shelly street bloods. we got problems with 23 gangster crips, and nuthood crips.

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 5th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Man you on one for real. I got family in the I-courts and you couldnt pay none of them to go in the gardens and pick up nathan! And mean to tell me you went up in there and handled business?LOL Come on man! A white boy? Naw homie I can't see it.